The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would have me drinking heavily. Don't know that it would solve anything but at least make me forget some of that.

Just found out that I'm coming into cash on Friday. I had planned 3 major things to do with it. And I was going to be able to shop in Chicago and everything. The profit share came in two weeks earlier than we were told and I was to get more money than expected: New deck on house, trip to Cali for La Jolla writers conference, money for savings...

All gone now. Every dime of it will go to fix this piece of crap! Argh!
 
It needs to be taken in. Damn. I'm no good with that stuff and I don't have anyone to pin it up. Crapola.

If I gave you a sneak peek, I wouldn't be shocking when I arrive.



It's just a little thing.

I'm looking forward to seeing it (and you, for that matter).
 
It needs to be taken in. Damn. I'm no good with that stuff and I don't have anyone to pin it up. Crapola.

If I gave you a sneak peek, I wouldn't be shocking when I arrive.



It's just a little thing.

If you give me about an hour, I can fix it there for you.
 
You are a true treasure. Thank you.



I'm looking forward to seeing you as well.

I will be the one in the all-black mummy costume with the black mask. Can't let anyone know that I'm really a 22 year-old geek who feeds pigeons at night, you see.
 
Hmm, maybe you need to take me to all events with you as wardrobe. I seem to remember fixing you last year too..

I know. I'm hopeless. If you recall, the year before that, you repaired my purse.

That's p-u-R-s-e, for all you pervs out there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top