The Literotica Tag team competition?

Right? It's great when you can mesh with what another person has done, and each of you can improve upon it a little, bringing a slightly different perspective and making the story better. This is really a lot of fun.

Not only do we have the best story, but I have the best partner too. Sorry, everyone else. :D

Says you.:D

Your both delusional I am afraid and that's okay because you don't know any better. I have the best partner :D

OMG that's so true! On the upside I am not being asked to do any of the final editing ;)
I'm so glad my partner has done a fair amount of editing in the past. It is not my strong suit in the least.

Come to think of it, I don't have a strong suit!

I'm so glad my partner has done a fair amount of editing in the past. It is not my strong suit in the least.

Come to think of it, I don't have a strong suit!

I have a strong suit, it's made of Kevlar. Trolls just bounce off. :D

If we're talking about partners - I'll offer this: My partner was better than me and we have a better story because of their input. If that worries you, it should!

I could not find my name on the list, though I have been paired with another writer 'nomdeplume' and we are writing away. Perhaps if JBJ could keep a few opinions to himself, someone else would have space to particpate, but oh well, no chance of that. I merely wonder, if it will never work and we writers will screw it up so badly, etc. etc, then why is is worth so many comments?

Anyway, my partner and I need to know if there is a deadline for the contest. Would it be possible to receive my answer in a PM so i don't have to scroll through 6 pages of jbj tripe to find it? Thanks

I could not find my name on the list, though I have been paired with another writer 'nomdeplume' and we are writing away. Perhaps if JBJ could keep a few opinions to himself, someone else would have space to particpate, but oh well, no chance of that. I merely wonder, if it will never work and we writers will screw it up so badly, etc. etc, then why is is worth so many comments?

Anyway, my partner and I need to know if there is a deadline for the contest. Would it be possible to receive my answer in a PM so i don't have to scroll through 6 pages of jbj tripe to find it? Thanks

There are 3 posts on page 36 that you need to read for the rules and the list of names, yours is definitely on it. I have pm'd you the location but I doubt in the last 6 pages you will find any other posts by JBJ he says very little on this thread except to remind us all how much he likes us by his usual gruffness.

Don't be offended on my account i certainly wasn't ;)

Night all :)

Bob? You need some manly callus' on your tender sissy boy ass.

My partner and I...well, they are better at fluffing and using the right words. I think my forte is in plot twist and directions and character definition and subtle little zings here and there.

Oops, maybe I said to much...I think we compliment each other, so watch out. :cool:

I'm off to bed...damn insomnia. :(

There are 3 posts on page 36 that you need to read for the rules and the list of names, yours is definitely on it. I have pm'd you the location but I doubt in the last 6 pages you will find any other posts by JBJ he says very little on this thread except to remind us all how much he likes us by his usual gruffness.

Don't be offended on my account i certainly wasn't ;)

Night all :)

Tell him he's on my shit list.

You'll be surprised once the stories show up. Ours, of course, will take home the A+ with sparkles. No, no sparkly vampires (yikes!), I was strictly speaking grades :)
I've enjoyed the process immensely, so even if JBJ or others verbally toss the story onto the scrap heap, it will have been well worth it.

Of course, I really believe we're going to win, but on the off chance that the true genius of my partner and I are somehow not recognized, I'm happy anyway.

I've enjoyed the process immensely, so even if JBJ or others verbally toss the story onto the scrap heap, it will have been well worth it.

Of course, I really believe we're going to win, but on the off chance that the true genius of my partner and I are somehow not recognized, I'm happy anyway.

Whose up for accepting that as a concession speech? :D

(I'm kidding, of course. Nice sentiments and they apply to how I feel, too!)

Careful, us Catholics tend to shiver at the word "confession." So much so, it's now referred to "reconciliation." Yeah, but I KNOW the truth!

A new priest is pressed into service to hear confession one day when the regular priest takes ill.

The first person who comes in says, "Forgive me father for I have sinned, I took the lords name in vain today"

Priest says, "Say two our fathers and go and sin no more"

Second person comes in. "Forgive me father for I have sinned, I have had impure thoughts about my wife's sister."

"Say two our fathers and one hail Mary and go and sin no more"

A woman comes in , "Father i have sinned I gave my married boss a blow job today."

The Priest wasn't sure how to handle that one so he peeks out from behind the curtain to see an altar boy walking past and catches his attention.

"Pssst, what does Father Williams give for blow jobs?"

"Usually snickers bars"

Last edited:
A new priest is pressed into service to hear confession one day when the regular priest takes ill.

The first person who comes in says, "Forgive me father for I have sinned, I took the lords name in vain today"

Priest says, "Say two our fathers and go and sin no more"

Second person comes in. "Forgive me father for I have sinned, I have had impure thoughts about my wife's sister."

"Say two our fathers and one hail Mary and go and sin no more"

A woman comes in , "Father i have sinned I gave my married boss a blow job today."

The Priest wasn't sure how to handle that one so he peeks out from behind the curtain to see an altar boy walking past and catches his attention.

"Pssst, what does Father Williams give for blow jobs?"

"Usually snickers bars"

You better hope your story is better than your jokes!

Back