Mature Women 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Why has it taken me this long to discover this wonderful thread!!
 
You should probably get Vanessa's permission before cross posting.

yes you were so right!

being as i am a fan of your wonderful person. i have too, met a many others of the same heart and mind toward you.
i few days ago, i posted here at lit's 'Mature' thread, a stunning picture of you. i should have asked before i did, and please forgive me for not having done so.
as i have done it a few times .
but a like fan of your pointed out that i should have asked. so here i am, and i humblely ask that i may do so.
but not gleening from your thread. all i have posted have come from the blogs at tumblr.
please let me kno, and i will remove any and all . if you'd rather i not.

thank you for your time and wonderful person. .

ss

Hello SS,

Thank you for your lovely note. That's perfectly fine to re-post on that thread, I do take it as a compliment.

Thank you also for your delightful feedback.

All the best,
Vanessa
 
My mom would be perfect in this thread, but she is so conservative and strict and would never do it. Haha, I turned out quite the opposite!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top