The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A host of mugs of various sizes mystically appear round the Bears paw as he works the syphon.

*coughs*

That has a few meanings around here, Molly. Be careful what you wish for.

Snerk.

It was a crappy morning, but the afternoon was fun, then the kid got home and I refused to allow her TV time. :rolleyes: It's not going over well. I'm ready for a drink.

Snerk.

It was a crappy morning, but the afternoon was fun, then the kid got home and I refused to allow her TV time. :rolleyes: It's not going over well. I'm ready for a drink.

Breathe deep, Mom. :rose:

I'm starting to embrace my empty nest. It has all sorts of benefits.

Breathe deep, Mom. :rose:

I'm starting to embrace my empty nest. It has all sorts of benefits.

Mine won't be empty for another 10 years or so, and those will be the most difficult years.

I'm not sure I'm up for this. Is it too late to change my mind?

Mine won't be empty for another 10 years or so, and those will be the most difficult years.

I'm not sure I'm up for this. Is it too late to change my mind?

Yeah, it is. Its a non-refundable, no exchange kind of thing.

And the last two years made it palatable to give us both some space. I think that's nature's design.

Another drink? :D

Wow. I never seem to be here when the bartender is. :(

The bartender is always here. His name is Blue, and the little guy running around with the serving tray is Rolf. Watch yourself with that one. He's sneaky.

Welcome to the party.

We all want that day, Molly. And *hugs* are good, even if its no big deal.

This time when it acted up, good ol' Joey Walnuts was with me. It's nice to have a tree trunk to keep you from falling. :D

Of course, he just had heart surgery a couple of weeks ago, so he knows what to do if I keel over. :rolleyes:

This time when it acted up, good ol' Joey Walnuts was with me. It's nice to have a tree trunk to keep you from falling. :D

Of course, he just had heart surgery a couple of weeks ago, so he knows what to do if I keel over. :rolleyes:

How is he doing?

And I'm glad he was there for you.

How is he doing?

And I'm glad he was there for you.

He's doing very well, recovering nicely. I'm just glad he had the brains to finally see the doc. We might have lost him if he had waited any longer. Men are so foolish sometimes.

I've always wondered why that was. If I'm not doing well I head to the vet so fast it makes heads spin. I'm planning on being really hard to get rid of!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back