The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it sure seems that way and it arrived all at once! I realize that some of you may think I'm a weather wuss (guilty as charged!) but it was 39 this morning! :eek:

Less of the Pimms, more of the Plum, thanks.
And it has been near-on 7 weeks without a fag. Gosh; can I really keep this up ?.

Incidentally, the Dragon has a bit of a cough, especially in the morning.
Please will all personnel anywhere the vicinity wear protective clothing?.
He's OK this evening; we have a good Vet.

Time to retire, I think.,
We have things to do tomorrow.

I thought you would have known Pimm's cup was a liquor and a size of glass. It's 3 oz.in size, so I thought a good size would help you avoid nagging refills. We'll give you and Dragon some extra space to recline. The No6 smells interesting, but haven't tried it yet. Will mind the instructions this time and I'm switching to a vapourizer unit, instead of the hookah. No residual smoke anymore.

Hi Molly, and a happy winter day to you as well.:rose:

Wanders in wearing her Kiss me I'm a Grandma button

Only a kiss?
poutingsmilie.jpg

I heard! Congratulations! I know this has to be a relief after all the poor girl has been through. Nothing but fun and spoiling Jr. now.

Ah you must have been talking to the new proud grandpa! It was a fairly easy ending to everything. Blizzard and all.

Ah you must have been talking to the new proud grandpa! It was a fairly easy ending to everything. Blizzard and all.

What a cool story the squirt will have when he's grown--born in the heart of a blizzard. "It was a cold and stormy night..."

Yay!! Congrats to Mom amd the Grandparents. :kiss: :rose:

What's his/her name?

He is Nathaniel Lawrence, weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz, 20.5 inches and a nice head of hair. Sweet little voice that I could hear cooing over the phone. :D

He is Nathaniel Lawrence, weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz, 20.5 inches and a nice head of hair. Sweet little voice that I could hear cooing over the phone. :D

Awwww...that's so cute. :D

He's a robust little guy, with hair yet. When are you going to see him?

Congrads on the GILF status ;)

Hi all.

Shouldn't stay. Must work...aww Blue, don't sulk.

Maybe I can spare a few minutes...sorry Blue, you're right. At least an hour.

Anyone using the hot tub?

Plan on heading out on Friday after Nero gets off of work. Providing the roads get cleared up from the blizzard.

You guys really caught some snow up there. :eek:

DW and I still have our proud grandparents buttons from when our grandson was born four years ago. LOL

They're so cute all teeny tiny like that.

You guys really caught some snow up there. :eek:

DW and I still have our proud grandparents buttons from when our grandson was born four years ago. LOL

They're so cute all teeny tiny like that.

And he has a cute little voice from the cooing in the background. Can't wait to get my hands on him. Then again, you forget how tiny they are.

And he has a cute little voice from the cooing in the background. Can't wait to get my hands on him. Then again, you forget how tiny they are.

They're perfecty formed little people and so delicate. In a couple three years he'll be running your legs off. :D

Nero's already planning summer trips with him to the ball parks.:rolleyes:

It's such fun to see things again through a child's eyes. It's all new to them. Life's one big adventure. Nero'll be an excellent grandpa as you'll be an excellent grandma. :D

Do his other grandparents live nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back