Dorian's Pet { Closed }

"I’m in the mood for beef" she said and then he felt her hand on his while it rested her bare thigh.

“Yes I’ve noticed, and what else you like to eat.” He asked smiling while he gently squeezed her thigh.

"Mmm Dorian you sound like really hungry for lamb aren't you?" she remarked.

“I can’t deny I like lamb, but lamb it’s not the only thing I am hungry for. He said smiling and he was sure what you would asked next.
 
Christy grinned and said" Well in definitely not just hungry for beef Dorian not when I see something more delicious across from me" She winked

She leaned in closer looking at him and pulling his hand higher on her thigh smiling.
 
Seen her grin he was wondering if he guessed right.

“Well in definitely not just hungry for beef Dorian not when I see something more delicious across from me" She winked.

He sure guessed wrong, but to his delight her answer was more than he expected. She was definitely the girl he thought she was and she was his, and when she moved his hand even higher up her thigh, action speaking louder than words and that was all he need to know.

“I must confess Christy, although I didn’t expect that for an answer, I was thinking exactly the same thing about you. You are indeed the girl I’ve been waiting for.” He said pushing his hand up as far as it would go.

"I can't wait till we both get to taste each other."
 
Christy grinned and blushed as soon as they were about to reply the waitress came over to ta,e their order bringing the house wine to the table and two glasses she also had bread and salad for them asking which dressings they wanted and if they needed anything else.

She waited till she left and said " Mmmm neither can I "
 
Christy blushing didn’t go unnoticed by the waitress when she came to their table, and then she blushed realizing where his hand was. He smiled and winked at her while she wrote down their order then left.

“Mmmm neither can I” said Christy as soon as the waitress left.

“In that case we better skip desert and go back to my place and have desert.” He said smiling at her.
 
Christy chuckled "Sounds delicious Dorian"She smirked as the waitress took off for their dressing and asked them if they needed anything else dont hesitate to call.

Christy blushed seeing how she eyed the both of them.
 
She chuckled before she replied “Sounds delicious Dorian.” She said. He waited till the waitress left before he said anything.

“I would love to taste you right here and now just like it was an appetizer. You think I could have a little taste of you?” He asked smiling.
 
Christy looked up at him shocked at the question and that she felt his fingers begin to dip themselves inside of her causing her to gasp. She bit her lip nodding slowly as he pushed and pulled his fingers inside of her before pulling out and looking straight at her.
 
She looked shocked after he asked her if he could taste her, but by now Dorian was sure she would let him do anything he wanted. He was hot for her and he could sense she was just as hot for him, and that was why she never objected when his fingers slips under her panties.

Instead she bit her lips and nodded slowly and he pushed his fingers into her pussy, and to his surprise he found her to be wet. Christy was aroused just as he was.

He pulls out his soaked fingers and puts them into his mouth looking into her eyes the whole time.

“You do taste deliciously Christy. I’m going to eat and fuck you all night once we get back, but first I want you to taste me.” He told her and with his other hand pulls down the zipper of his pants. He was already hard for her.
 
Christy blushed hearing the intentions he had for her once they got back to the hotel. She grew wetter hearing the hint of arousal laced in his voice. She heard him unzipping his pants beneath the table and she knew she couldnt slide beneath and take him without them being caught.

She slid her hand over wrapping it around his cock hearing him hiss slightly.
 
Dorian smiled when she blushed, but under the present circumstance being in a restaurant, He could well understand why. Still. Christy would do all he asked of her, and him being a vampire without hardly any moral didn’t care what the public would think of him. He did care for her more than he ever cared for a woman before.

This time he didn’t have to tell her, the sound of his zipper was enough for her to know what he wanted, and she reached under the table to take his cock. He sucked his breath suddenly when he felt her hand wrap around his hard cock, but he loved how good it felt, Christy was his kind of woman.

“I will cum just enough for you to taste me, so stroke me till you feel it in your hand.” He told her.
 
Christy nodded stroking feeling him grow in her hand. She twisted and pumped his cock feeling his hips moving slightly in her hand.

The waitress returned with their meal and blushed even deeper realizing what she was doing.
 
Christy was great and she was stroking him like a pro, and when the waitress returned she didn’t even stop. He was proud of her. He smiled at the waitress seen that she saw what Christy was doing, there was no point in hiding it. Of course she could see his hips moving, and he sat a little farther back on the seat so she was able to see her hand pumping him. He thought she would run but she took her time to look a little longer.

“I’m proud of you Christy, you deserve a gift for your performance tonight.
 
Christy smiled looking at him and said "mmm what do you have in mind Dorian?" she said looking into his eyes while she stroked him. She bit her lip seeing how much he liked it and wanted his cum.
 
He saw her smiling at him then she asked. "Mmm what do you have in mind Dorian?" looking into his eyes without missing a stroke with her hand. He didn’t fail to notice her biting her lip again.

He came just then in her hand just like he said he would. "Lick my cum off your hand first my little pet, then tell me what you like as a gift." He asked her smiling.
 
Christy pulled her hand from beneath the table licking it and groaned. " You taste exquisite Dorian" she said and grinned.

He asked her what she wanted as a gift amd ahe told him to surprise her.
 
He watched her as she pulled her hand up from under the table and lick every single drop of his cum, she groaned before she said." You taste exquisite Dorian" she said grinning.

He smiled at her but was surprised that she didn’t tell him what she would like as a gift. He had no idea really what to get her. “Couldn’t you at least give me a hint my little pet?” He asked smiling at her.
 
Christy smiled and said "I like boat rides ... maybe we can go sailing" She said hopeful hed be up for it.
 
He was a little surprised by her chose of gift, but that was what she wanted. "I like boat rides ... maybe we can go sailing." She said.

He was not sure if she meant a Yacht or a sail boat. “A boat ride it is my pet. You mean like a Yacht, or Sail boat?” He asked her smiling.
 
"I meant a yacht Dorian. My parents bought me one and ive only gone on it about 2 time because well Im afraid to go alone" she blushed " but since you'll come with me maybe we can sail on it for the weekend and then head back ?"she said smiling at the cure nickname hed given her. She ate somenof her food feeding him some so he could taste.
 
"I meant a yacht Dorian. My parents bought me one and I’ve only gone on it about 2 time because well I’m afraid to go alone" she blushed.” She told him.

He was not surprised that she had a Yacht, he knew of her family being millionaires. She also lived in his building and that cost her a mint per year in rental witch her father was paying for it.

“But since you'll come with me maybe we can sail on it for the weekend and then head back?" She said smiling.

“I promised you a gift and if you want to go Yacht sailing, I guess that’s what we’ll do.” He said smiling, than feeding him some of her food.

Maybe we can invite our waitress and make it a threesome, it appeared she liked what she saw us doing. He said teasing her.”…. “I’m just messing with you my pet, it will be just the two of us.” He said smiling at her.
 
Christy had given him a shocked look when he suggested the waitress then laughed when he said he was joking.

She hit his arm playfully laughing and admired his smile liking nthe though of the two of them sailing together.

Her father had no problem paying for her in fact her family was extremely wealthy which shocked people when they found out because she hadnt seemed spoiled.
 
Dorian had to make an effort to stop himself from laughing. When he saw the shocking expression on her face, at the mentioning of the waitress. When she realized it was a joke she hit his arm laughing, but she knew and looked forward to be alone together just the two of them.

“I have one request to ask of you my little pet. No clothes once we’re on aboard the Yacht, no matter what boat comes close enough to see us. I’m sure you can guess why, or just something shear that barely cover your delicious ass and nothing else.””
 
Christy blushed and nodded " I guess you can get a gift for coming along Dorian. Sheer it is" She said smiling. She had a few pieces of lingerie she wanted to sample a while in her place and she was sure dorian would appreciate the delicious little pieces.
 
He smile seen her blush, but didn’t know why after what they did in the restaurant, but he guessed it was hard not to when you’ve never done anything like that in your life.

“I guess you can get a gift for coming along Dorian. Sheer it is" She said smiling. He smiled wondering how shear or short it was, though it didn’t really matter. He was sure he love it. Christy knew by now what he was like with her. He nick name meant exactly that she was his pet and he adored her.

“Thank you my pet I am sure I will like everything you’ll wear on the boat.” He told her leaning over to kiss her lips.
 
Back
Top