Sizzling Summer Sisters (closed for jaynedixon)

“Accident huh,” Christine said with a roll of her eyes and a smile as she got Brian settled and then leaving him sat down with his foot up she walked into her bedroom, undressing, washing her face and pulling a nightie on as she walked back to Brian and bent over and kissed his forehead before heading into the kitchen, whereas normally dinner would be a joint effort between the two of them, tonight it was obviously just going to be down to Christine. Every now and then she would hear a groan from Brian as she busied herself in the kitchen and finally when everything was cooking and she had a few minutes to wait she walked back in and seeing him still sitting there in the recliner where she had left him she walked over and very careful straddled him and leaned down and kissed him softly.

Cori heard her phone beep next to her on the couch and reached out for it, bringing it to eye level she saw the message from Brian and smiled to herself. She typed in a reply, ‘you should have seen me 5 minutes earlier’ adding a winking emoji she hit send and smiled to herself once more as she put her phone back down on the couch, pulling up her t-shirt she ran her hands over her panties and as she sat slouched in the couch she could glance down and see the faint impressions of her nipples in her t-shirt and pinched one to make it harder. “I knew you would notice Brian,” she said to herself and laughed out loud.

“I guess it will have to be a rain check for tonight,” Christine said playfully pouting as Brian looked up at her, “I mean unless you just want me to sit on your face and ride you.” She added with a laugh and another kiss still sitting on his lap his hands had reached up and cupped her breasts through her nightie and while he softly squeezed a beep sounded in the kitchen. “Oh, dinner!” Christine said as she kissed his forehead and pushed herself up and dismounted from Brian’s lap now with two hard nipples pressing through her nightie as she walked back into the kitchen and started to dish up dinner for them both.

***

Cori groaned as the alarm sounded and she rolled over and blindly reached out until she felt the button to shut off the radio and in the sudden silence she rolled back onto her back blinking as she looked up at the ceiling. Her blinds were open in her bedroom as she never closed them and this morning the room was filled with sunlight and as she got up yawning she walked and turned the light on in the bathroom, looking at her naked reflection. She dressed ready for the gym, and then took clothes so she could get dressed ready for work after, as it was her turn to drive to the office today she would stay at Christine’s apartment after the gym and 20 minutes after her alarm had sounded she was walking towards her front door with her key and bag in hand ready to start another day.
 
After Christine got off his lap to head back into the kitchen his phone beeped on the arm of the recliner. Picking it up he saw it was a reply for Cori, you should have seen me 5 minutes earlier.

The thought formed an image full blown in his mind of what he thought Cori looked like naked. There were only a few blanks to fill in mentally but doing so took his erection to a new level after Christine had been in his lap. Typing out a quick response "I will try amd hurt myself sooner next time"

Hitting send just as Christine called him for dinner he hobbled over to the table and plopped down. Dinner was good but his ankle throbbed. The sprain had not been that bad but. The walk to Cori's seemed to have exacerbated it. It throbbed, almost intime with the pulsing blood in his groin as he thought of Cori and looked at his wife with the low neckline on her nighty.

Finishing up he excused himself to get a shower and managed to clean up without falling on his ass. Drying off he rehung the towel and walked out of the bathroom naked, as he typically did. Sprawling out on the bed he called for Christine trying to sound pathetic, and succeeding with ease.

"Whats wrong?" She called from the living room.

"I need your help!"

She came into the bedroom and stopped short as he lay sprawled, naked and erect, on their bed with his head toward the door. "Yes?" Her tone was knowing suspicion. She knew the help he wanted.

"Well you offered to straddle my face and ride it. So climb aboard. I owe you for rescuing me from myself and your cruel sister." The mention of Cori made his cock twitch.

When she walked toward the bed he shifted so his head was on the corner giving a spot her her to straddle his mouth. As soon as she was in his reach he grabbed and pulled her close. She hiked up her nighty as he pulled her panties down and in a minute his mouth was pressed to her labia. A questing tongue inside as his hands grabbed her hips and ass cheeks.

Standing there her body shuddered and started as his mouth pleasured her. After a few minutes one of his hands slid up her back to push her down over his body. It was clear he wanted a blowjob while he worked on her. She took the hint and soon they were entangled in a 69 until both came.

***

In the morning he woke to an empty bed and the voice of the girls in the living room. Sitting up a pair of shorts feel from his chest, placed there with the obvious intent that he not wander out into the kiving room nude again. Slipping them on he hobbled to the door and peaked out, "Thanks babe."

He may have been talking to Christine, but his eyes fell on the short tight shorts Cori was wearing. They framed her ass like a second skin.

Bringing his eyes back to their faces, "You two want breakfast when you get back?"
 
Last edited:
Christine heard Brian cried out as she put down the magazine she was reading and looked up. “What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I need your help,” came the reply back from Brian.

Christine closed the magazine back up and threw it onto the coffee table as she got up from the couch and walked towards the bedroom she saw him lying on the bed naked after his shower, “yes?” She asked.

“Well you offered to straddle my face and ride it. So climb aboard. I owe you for rescuing me from myself and your cruel sister.” Brian said.

Christine laughed as she walked in and around the bed as Brian shuffled down and moved more towards the middle of the bed as she walked up to her bedside cabinet, reaching under her nightie she pulled down her panties and let them fall down to the floor stepping out of them as she climbed onto the bed. Maneuvering over Brian, she planted her knees either side of his head, kneeling over him on the bed, her hands holding up her nightie from covering Brian and as she felt him kissing at her thighs and between her legs she lowered herself and started to rub herself back and forward over his mouth, eventually she slowed her movements and just lowered herself onto his lips. Christine folded her nightie inside itself so she could lean forward over him and she felt his hands on her urging her down and her own hands were either side of his knees as she leaned over him and sucked and took the tip and the head of him into her mouth. Christine bobbed her head up and down at a steady pace, moaning with her mouth full as she felt Brian’s hands go to her ass and his tongue continue to tease her.

She slipped her mouth from him and suddenly the room was filled with her moans briefly before she took Brian back into her mouth and again started to bob up and down, faster now. Again she let him fall out of her mouth so she could moan out loud; sitting back up once more she once again rubbed back and forth against Brian’s mouth as her moans and cries got higher and higher pitched. Again Brian encouraged her to go back down on him and again she obliged bobbing up and down as she continued to feel Brian’s hands and mouth teasing her. She felt Brian starting to thrust up with his hips as she bobbed down and more and more often Christine was having to let him slip from her mouth for her to moan out loud, now though when she took him back into her mouth she didn’t need to move her head as Brian now started to thrust up and down more and more. Christine felt a hand on her head and Brian forced her down to take it all into her mouth as she pulled back she sat back up and cried out loudly. Again she leaned back over his body and took him back into her mouth.

As she sat back up and cried out Brian reached up, his hands grabbing at her breasts as she screamed out loud, and as she leaned back forward she felt his hands trying to pull her breasts out of the top of her nightie and as she helped him she moaned as his hands went to her nipples, pinching and teasing them until she laid back down over him and went back to work on his cock. It took her about ten minutes until as she pulled back up a mouthful of cum dripped back down onto his now twitching cock, and the last of his cum was on Brian’s abdomen. Giving a last playful lick down the length of his cock she sat back up and eventually pulled herself up and over from him as she saw his now softening cock and his cum that had landed on the base of it.

***

“Feeling better?” Christine asked as she saw Brian hobble out of the bedroom and when he shrugged she smiled, “be back soon,” she said and Cori waved as they headed out.

“You two want breakfast when you get back?” Brian asked.

“Sure,” Christine said.

“Not for me thanks.” Cori replied as she followed her sister out of the door.
 
Last edited:
While the girls were gone Brian got dressed, a pair of light grey slacks and maroon polo shirt, before starting on breakfast. After two straight nights of carnal pleasure he was feeling rather sporty this was one of the outfits that made him feel especially handsome and desireable. He even shaved using his fancy cream that smelled of peppermint and the badger hair brush. By the time he was done and lookimg in a mirror she could only stand a little taller, if lopsided as he kept weigjt off his hurt ankle, and think he looked good.

By the time the girls got back from the gym he had breakfast almost ready. A small bowl of potatoes o'brien with fresh green pepper and onions, a bowl of chopped melons, and a plate of eggs sunny side up. Three cups of coffee sat on the table along with 2 glasses of ice water.

When he heard the door open he hobbled out to the table grinning like a little boy. He was not a great versatile cook but he could make a great breakfast amd grill meat. Here he wanted to showcase the first of those two skills.

Walking, more or less, over to Christine, he gave her a kiss and a butt squeeze. "How was the gym?" Asking the question he put a hand on the table for stability.

Looking over at his sister-in-law, "Cori, I know you said no to breakfast but I made extra in case you worked up an appetite. Feel free to help yourself to anything on the table. There is plenty to go around."
 
Hot and sweaty Christine put the key in her door and opened it, walking in with Cori a step behind her, as soon as she stepped in she saw Brian walking over towards the table as she put her keys down on the corner of it quickly kissing Brian as she glanced down at his foot, “how are you feeling?” she asked.

“Are you going to work today?” Cori asked as she walked up to Christine’s side, both of them looking down at his ankle.

Brian smiled at the both of them, “a little better, and no, not today,” he answered as he hobbled into the kitchen, “I have an appointment with the doctor later just to look at it and make sure I’ve not done any serious damage,” he explained as he walked back out and saw that Cori had already helped herself to one of the cups of coffee and sipped on it.

“I’ll go shower,” Cori said to Christine and as she nodded Cori grabbed her bag and took it and her coffee into Christine’s bedroom.

Brian went and sat down in the chair as Christine sipped on her coffee and walked over towards him, bending down she kissed him once more before she put her coffee down on the table and as they heard the shower come to life Christine walked towards the bedroom. Standing in front of the full length mirror they had in the corner of the bedroom Christine undressed, throwing her sweat covered top and leggings into the laundry bin at the side of the mirror, unhooking her bra she tossed it behind her on the bed and as she turned around she gasped in shock as she saw Brian standing there, “Jesus, you scared me,” she said as he hobbled into the room and up to her, “you know you really shouldn’t be walking on that ankle,” Christine said with a smile as Brian came up to her and reached around her and pulled her into him, “and I’m all sweaty,” she added as they kissed.

“Ok, I’m going to go shower,” Christine said sitting on Brian’s lap back in the chair in the lounge as she heard the bathroom door open as Cori went back into their bedroom, closing the door behind her. The same routine happened all the time when Cori got dressed in their apartment and as Christine walked into the bathroom she closed the door too and turned the shower back on, just as she was staring at herself in the mirror leaning over the sink she saw the door move and push open and turned and saw Brian standing there as she stood on the bathmat naked.

“What are you doing now?” Christine asked with a laugh as Brian hobbled in.

Turning her back around to face the mirror she felt him grind against her as she pushed back against him, “I have to shower and get ready, I’ll be late,” she said in a slightly lower voice knowing Cori was in the room next door.

“Oh well, blame me,” Brian said as he leaned in and kissed the bottom of Christine’s neck.
 
With his groin pressing against her bare bottom and pressing her against the vanity his hand roamed freely. Hefting her breasts as his erection stiffened more and pushed against the cleft of her ass.

Letting go of one breast he reached between them to release himself. Taking one foot he spread her legs a bit wider so he could guide himself inside as he had two nights before in their kitchen.

It was one swift motion to sheath himself inside her and he stood for a moment looking at them coupled in the mirror. Christine naked while he was dressed. Her bent over form leaving her breasts hanging free. The look of pleasure on her face as he started a slow pumping motion.

Starting slow to help them.stay quiet his hands clasped her breasts and pulled her back toward him.

"Mmmm, Christine you feel so good right now. I want to send you to work full of cum. Do you want that babe?"

His excitement at the thought caused his voice to raise louder than planned and flow past the door of the bathroom. At the while his pumping sped up and pushed his wife againsr the cabinet with a loud rythmic thumping that anyone who had ever had sex recognized.
 
“Brian…” Christine hissed as she felt him hard and against her and then she felt him tapping at her ankle and she shuffled her feet further apart as he nudged at her and then she felt him rubbing against her and then he was pulling her back away from the sink and a hand on her back urged her to lean forward and she covered her mouth remembering Cori in the next room as he pushed into her. She didn’t even answer as he spoke, gasping as she banged up against the cabinet and uttering an ‘sssshhhh’ every now and then when she thought Brian was getting too loud.

“Now will you let me go and shower?” Christine asked, breathing hard after Brian had slipped from her she stood up straight and stepped right into the shower, “you can wait,” she said with a smile as she snapped the shower curtain shut. A few minutes later she was pulling it back and stepping out, leaving the water running for Brian to shower she wrapped a towel around her and tucking it in in the front as Brian puled the shower curtain across once more she stepped out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, Cori smiled at her as she walked in.

“He just can’t keep his hands off you, can he?” Cori said with a smile as she turned back and finished doing her makeup in the mirror.

“Sorry, I tried to keep him quiet,” Christine said.

“Oh please, it’s not like it’s the first time I’ve heard you fucking, not even Brian,” she said as she picked up her white shirt from the bed and putting one arm through it and then the other she buttoned it up as Christine started to dry herself. Living together as they had done in the past they had often brought a guy home, either Cori or Christine, on rare occasions it had even been a girl and as Christine dropped the towel on the floor and stood on it as she took her bottle of body lotion and squeezed some in her hand she saw Cori looking at her.

“What?” Christine said as she dabbed lotion over her body.

“Looking hot,” Cori said and smiled. Christine laughed.

“Thanks, you’re not so bad yourself,” Christine said with a smile as she picked up the towel throwing it on the bed as she opened her drawer and pulled out a pair of panties, stepping into them as she and Cori talked she continued to get dressed. Next door the shower stopped.

“Ok, well as I don’t need to wait for him, I’ll get going, grab some coffee and fruit and be out the door,” Cori said as she opened the door and stepped out of the bedroom just as Brian stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Hey there stud,” Cori said as she walked past, smiling at him as Brian walked into the bedroom closing the door behind him as Christine stood there in her bra and panties.
 
Brian was surprised as he almost literally bumped into Cori in the short hallway. His eyes scanned over the tight white button up straining over her bust.

“Hey there stud.”

"Hey there babe," he shot back feeling saucy after the quicky and the fun the night before. Limping past her with a quick glance at her back side he swung the door behind him without noticing it did not close all the way.

Sizing up Christine he felt himself rising again under his towel. "You are looking good this morning. With a hop-walk he closed the distance and ran a hand over her hip. "I am a really lucky man. Three times in the last three days, you are going to wear me out. Though I hope I gave as good as I got last night. And I got really good last night."

He hooked a thumb into the waistband of her panties. "Sure you do not want to play hooky from work today?"
 
“Yes. Stud.” Christine said with a smile as she reached down and removed his thumb from her panties and pulled them back up into place, “I’ve got to get to work,” she said as she continued to get ready while Brian sat on the bed watching, he was still sat there as she came all dressed and ready and softly kissed his cheek. “Rest up, and I will see you later,” she said ruffling his hair as she stood back up turned and walked out, gathering her bag and all of her things she headed out of the apartment to the office.

When she walked back into her apartment, eight or nine hours later Brian had at least moved from the bed to the couch and as she put her bag down and walked over she sat down next to him, leaning into him as he put his arm around her as she looked down at his foot. “What did the doctors say?”

“Nothing broken, just sprained and bruised and to rest and to not run for a week or two,” he said as Christine moved and rested her face on his chest as she felt Brian’s chin on the top of her head.

“Hey, I got something to tell you,” she suddenly said sitting up and turning to him, “it’s a friends birthday this weekend, so me, Cori, and some other girls are heading away for the weekend,” she said as she saw the look on his face and she smiled. “I knew you wouldn’t mind,” she said as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry its only two nights, Cori booked our flights and we will share a hotel room.” She explained before lying back down on his chest.

After spending the rest of the evening having dinner and watching TV Christine smiled as she watched Brian hobble from the couch back into the bedroom and hop into bed. When the alarm went off the next morning for Christine to get up he barely stirred, and dressed and ready for the gym she kissed his forehead as he merely rolled over and muttered a sleepily ‘goodbye’. At least it was Friday, Christine thought to herself as she left him and for a second day he stayed home resting his foot and as Christine left for work that day she kissed him and told him she would bring takeout with her for dinner. True to her word when she arrived home that night she did so with bags of Thai food and dinner was easy that night.

The next morning Christine woke late and with coffee in her hand she walked around the bedroom and her closet, packing clothes for a few days, taking the small case she folded all the clothes she thought she would need and packed all her liquids and everything else that she travelled with. Brian hobbled to the front door as she was leaving and kissed her goodbye with Christine waving at him as she waited for the elevator before stepping in and heading down to meet her sister who was driving them to the airport.
 
Seeing Christine leave for the weekend Brian hobbled back to the couch. After a three day sexual romp he felt a little at a loss from two nights of abstinence. This coupled with a bit of melancoly that we had been left with a weekend where he was hurt and unable to get out but also was going to be alone.

Settling in to the couch he pulled his laptop over to start a long weekend of gaming. As he played he got a few texts from Christine to give him updates on her trip. This included a selfie of her and Cori sitting on the plane and he noted just how similar they looked. Sure their eyes and hair were different colors but the structure of their faces was so similar.

Later that day after hobbling around to pull together a sandwich another selfie came through. This time it was Cori and Christine at the pool of their hotel and he noted how small Cori's bikini was. He thought back on the conversation about her new swimsuit and started to get hard. Christine was also in a two-piece and looking at her he did not have to fill in the blanks of what was behind that top. He knew just how big her nipples were and the way they felt in his mouth.

He became acutely aware of how hard he was and started to rub his crotch. Heading into the bathroom and looking at the pic of his wife and sister-in-law he provided some relief for the last few days of built up sexual energy.

Once relieved he settled back onto the couch and his games. Receiving two more texts that evening. One from Cori with a shot of Christine dressed to go out, "You got a hottie wife!" Another one from very late that night from Christine's phone but obviously not taken by her or Cori where the girls had that tipsy look and were draped on each other. Sure it could just be two sisters out having fun and being affectionate. For anyone that didn't know they were sisters though that look and pose was masturbation fuel. It turned out to be for Brian as well when he finally headed to bed a couple hours later.
 
Last edited:
“I’m going to my room, you two be good,” Christine said as she got up from the table in the hotel bar, having been drinking for most of the day she was more than a little drunk and as she turned and saw Cori sat there in the arms of a guy she had only met a few hours earlier she smiled and shook her head. “Have fun,” she added as she headed towards the elevators back to her room. Once back in her room she undressed down to her panties and after washing her face she grabbed a glass of water and headed to the bed, pulling her side of the bedsheets down as she climbed in and reached for her IPad holding it above her head as she tapped on the screen a ringing sound sounded in the room and then Brian’s sleepy voice.

“Hey,” Christine said with a smile.

“Hi” Brian said stifling a yawn, “you in bed?” he asked as Christine watched him blinking.

“Yes, are you? Did I wake you?” Christine asked as she sat up a little and rested the tablet on her chest.

“No, no, was just going to bed actually.” Brian said before asking Christine how her day had been and after Christine had talked him through the various places she had been too he asked, “Cori asleep?”

“No, she’s hooking up with some guy in the hotel, don’t worry, if she goes missing I know what he looks like!” She said with a laugh.

They talked for several minutes and as they had Christine had kicked off more and more of the sheets so much so that only her feet were under them as she was about to say goodnight she heard the door unlock. “Oh look, here’s the slut,” she said looking at Cori as she walked in.

“Fuck off,” Cori said with a smile as she closed and locked the door behind her.

“Hi Cori,” Brian said as Cori walked over towards the bed and Christine and bent over so her head was covered in the camera shot.

“Hi Brian,” she drunkenly said as she too put her bag down and pulled her dress off.

“Have fun?” Brian asked as Cori was standing in the closet hanging her dress up.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” Cori said with a laugh as she walked back and sat on the end of the bed, near to Christine’s legs and she heard Brian laugh at her response as she reached behind her unhooking her bra, letting it fall from her shoulders she caught one strap and flung it across the room towards the desk and chair as she reached up and rubbed at her breasts.

“Here’s the slut,” Christine said laughing and switched the camera from the front of the tablet to the back of it, where Cori was in the middle of its view.

“Fuck!” Muttered Brian.

Turning to face it more Cori held up her arms, “here you go, all your fantasies come true tonight,” she said laughing as she got up and walked into the bathroom.
 
"Fuck" he muttered as the camera switched views and he saw Cori sitting there caressing her massive tits. The skin pale and small pink nipples in contrast to his wife's larger brown ones standing out. There might have been a love bite on one but he couldn't tell.

“here you go, all your fantasies come true tonight,”

One of them anyway he thought.

The camera view flipped back to Christine where the tablet was now settled on her stomach giving his a good view of the underside of her breasts. "How did I get lucky enough for two shows in an evening?"

"Just your lucky day I guess" came the reply over the tablet.

He could barely hear Cori's voice calling from the bathroom, Hey Christine come here...

Christine said she had to go and cut the connection. Brian found a reason to cum again that evening thinking about the girls topless in their hotel room.
 
The next morning Christine was not feeling too good, Cori by contrast was feeling a lot better than Christine and was awake first and desperate to go downstairs for breakfast and start their day. Eventually after a shower and still not feeling the best Christine and Cori left their room. The day would be more of the same, more drinking, eating, partying and a few activities and by the time it came to the evening Christine was feeling a lot better then she had in the morning but having not slept much the previous night she had left the party early and headed back to her room, as with the night before she laid in bed and called Brian on her tablet, they were still speaking as Cori returned to the room, neither of them were as drunk as the previous night, though they still both had spent most of the day going from bar to bar to bar. While Christine still talked with Brian with her tablet resting on her chest Cori walked around and got in bed beside her, checking her phone for a few minutes before setting it down on the bedside cabinet she moved and pushed her head in front of the camera.

“Hello Brian,” she said drunkenly laughing.

“Hi Cori,” he said as Christine pushed Cori back.

“Hey Brian?” she said pushing her head back in front of the camera.

“Yes?” he answered.

“Can I kiss your wife?” Cori asked laughing.

“Sure,” Brian said after a second or too.

“Yay.” Cori said as she turned and looked at Christine.

“And I don’t get any say in this?” Christine asked

“No.” Cori laughed covering Christine’s mouth with her hand playfully. “Brian wants to see it,” she added as Christine moved her hand away.

“I bet he does,” she said and then cried out.

Cori had grabbed at her jaw and turned Christine to face Cori more and leaned over, all of a sudden Cori had pressed her lips against Christine’s and though there was a lot of hair that covered both of them. After a few minutes Cori pulled up and looked at Brian on the tablet, “she’s a good kisser,” Cori said to the tablet.

“I know,” Brian said.

Both of them laughed as Cori lay back on her side of the bed while Christine wiped her mouth, “well ok then,” she said as suddenly Cori sat up and crawled over the bed grabbing at Christine’s legs and pulling them apart. “Hey!” she cried out as Cori laughed and eventually crawled between them, “what are you doing?” Christine asked lifting up the tablet as she looked down at Cori who was running her hands up her legs. “Stop it, tell her Brian,” Christine said laughing trying to brush Cori’s hands away as she felt them running up and down.

“Oh be quiet,” Cori said with a laugh and leaning forward she ran her hands all the way up Christine’s legs and her fingers ran over her panties, Christine squirmed as Cori touched her.
 
“Stop it, tell her Brian,”

Sitting there he just watched in silence as Cori was touching his wife after kissing her. He could not see exactly what was going on due to the angle but he knew generally what was going on. Part of him wanted to tell Cori to stop. Part of him very specifically did not.

“Oh be quiet,”

Still unable to see where Cori's hands were he could see their faces. Cori had a look in her eyes that Brian had never seen on her face before. He had, however, seen that look on Christine's. It was the look that said 'sex now." Recognizing that his cock began to throb in his hand.

"Seriously Brian, tell her to stop." Christine's words were forceful but her voice was not. It had an edge he often heard when she was getting turned on. He knew he had to be the dutiful husband much as he did not want to be.

"Cori, maybe you need to stop like Christine is asking."

"Maybe you are a kill joy Brian." Cori leaned back out of the shot where he could no longer see her. He could see that Christine's face was flushed as her eyes watched whatever was going on behind the tablet still focused on her face.

"What are you..." The screen went blank as the connection was lost.

Behind the screen Cori had shed her top and two fingers from one hand rubbed across Christine's panty covered pussy while the other reached out and turned off the tablet.

"There, no more interruptions.
 
Moments later the screen lit up this time it was Brian calling.

“Ha!” Christine said to Cori who still knelt at the foot of the bed. “Sorry, we lost you there,” she said to him as she held up the tablet away from Cori with both hands but as she did Cori reached up with her hands and they slid up her thighs until they reached her panties and the tips of her fingers tugged at them. “Hey. Hey.” Christine said letting go with one hand to swat at Cori’s who just laughed.

“You two have not stopped then,” Brian said laughing himself.

“Brian, tell her to stop,” Christine said.

“Brian, tell her to stop,” Cori repeated laughing as she kept teasing her sister. She sat back and her hands went back to just softly running up and down Christine’s lower legs, but as soon as Christine moved her hand back to hold the tablet she went right back to Christine’s panties and Christine screamed. “Brian, can I take your wife’s panties off?” Cori asked.

“Sure,” came back the response from Brian.

“Hey!” Christine said as she looked at her husband, “I’m right here you know,” she said as Cori laughed.

“I know,” Brian said and smiled.

“Ugh.” Christine said looking to her husband on the table and then to her sister knelt between her legs she brought her hand up and held the tablet with both, blocking her view of Cori who almost immediately reached for her panties and while she didn’t resist she didn’t exactly help and Cori had to tug and tug at them to finally get them down her legs.

“Woohoo!” Cori cheered twirling the panties around on her finger before flinging them across the room. Christine just wanted to reach down and put a hand over herself to cover herself but instead she cried out as Cori grabbed at her ankles and pulled her legs apart. “Brian, can I have sex with your wife?” Cori asked as she crawled over and tried to get her face in front of the camera.

“Yeah why not.” Brian said.

“Hey, hey, hey. Wait a minute.” Christine protested but Cori was already moving and Christine raised the tablet up to see her lying between her legs. “Brian, I…” Christine’s words were cut off as she gasped slightly. “Fuck…” Christine eventually muttered, and for a minute or two she had completely forgot Brian there on the other end of the call on her tablet when she realized she looked at him bringing the tablet back in front of her as she whimpered, “you’re ok with this?” she asked already breathing heavily and biting on her lip as she felt Cori teasing her more and more.

“Sure,” he said, “I mean it’s like you are going to leave me and run off with her,” he said smiling as he watched Christine’s face react to whatever Cori was doing to his wife.

“Mmm. Well ok.” Again Christine had to pause and squirm, “maybe for your birthday I’ll let you have sex with Cori too,” she said as she arched up and moaned. “I got to go.” Christine said unable to keep up a conversation while Cori was between her legs.

“Have fun,” Brian said, “I think I will,” he said and moved the camera and Christine could see he was touching himself and saw he was hard too.

“Oh god,” Christine moaned as she ended the call and placed the tablet on the nightstand beside her as she lifted her head and looked down seeing Cori between her legs.
 
When the call ended Brian stroked himself thinking about what the girls were doing. Christine's statement about him and Cori having sex for his birthday hanging in his mind and giving birth to several images as his hand jerked back and forth. It didn't take long with those thoughts and the fresh images of Christine and Cori making out in his mind before he emptied his balls on his belly.
 
Christine moved over and laid on her pillow panting looking up at the ceiling, the bedsheets had been completely kicked off and Christine felt hot, the room felt hot and she looked over as a naked Cori was walking back from the air conditioning controls and she heard it start up and blow cool air into the room, Cori walked around the bed and laid on her side of it.

“So that happened,” Christine, said glancing over at Cori and smiled.

“Yep,” Cori said as she sat back up, “I need a shower,” she said as she walked back around the bed.

Christine watched her, “me too,” she eventually said getting up and following Cori into the bathroom.

Christine looked at herself in the mirror before she turned around and walked towards Cori who was already under the water with a smile on her face as she stepped up towards Christine, putting her wet arms around her and Christine felt Cori’s wet body against her own and felt hands in her hair as Cori leaned in and kissed her, pulling both of them back under the water. Christine felt the water hitting her, felt Cori's wet body against her, and her lips against her own, and then her tongue inside her mouth. A hand slipped between the two of them, Cori's hand, and it slipped down between Christine's legs and she was moaning into Cori’s mouth, though the sound was drowned out by that of the shower. The cubicle was big enough for two without being too big, not like back at home where they had a bath/shower combination; small square white tiles covered the floor, walls, and ceilings; the shower head was fixed to one wall as was a shelf for bottles and it was into one of the corners under the showerhead that Cori guided Christine into, still kissing and still with a hand between them. In the corner Christine parted her legs just enough to let the hand slip between them. Cori alternated between pushing her fingers inside Christine and rubbing her, Christine lifted her leg up and hooked it around Cori as she held onto her shoulders and panted and moaned louder and louder while the water continued falling over them. Her moans echoing in the shower, fingers moving nonstop Christine soon found herself arching away from the tiled wall, moaning out loud pushing back against the hand and finally crying out as she started to cum.

Panting hard Christine reached for the shower, turning the lever to cool down the water until she had calmed down and got her breathing back to normal and then she reached out for Cori. They swapped positions and now Cori found herself in the corner and it was Christine’s hand that ran down from her breast over her stomach and down between her legs. Cori was louder when she came and Christine leaned in kissing her hard to muffle her moans as she slipped her fingers out and while Christine stood directly under the water Cori stayed in the corner panting.

Eventually the water was shut off and Christine got out and wrapped herself in a towel before handing a second towel to Cori who stood in the shower cubicle. Back in bed Christine still naked as that’s how she slept most nights whereas Cori wore a t-shirt eventually they said goodnight to each other and each shut off the light from their side of the bed.
 
That morning when Brian woke his head was still swimming with what he had seen the night before.

Picking up he texted Christine, "That was... interesting. You ok this morning?"
 
When Christine opened her eyes the next morning there was sunlight streaming into the room and as she rolled onto her back she heard sounds from the bathroom and kicking off the bedsheets she stretched before getting out of bed.

“Morning,” Christine said as she walked into the bathroom and saw Cori standing there in just a black pair of panties running her hands through her hair.

“Hey,” Cori said not looking over at Christine, just continuing with her hair.

The shower was already running as Christine walked back out and when she returned to the bathroom Cori was still stood looking at herself in the mirror but she was now naked and Christine walked up behind Cori and put a hand on the small of her back as Cori walked out and now Christine did as she had been doing, looking at herself in the mirror. Testing the water as Cori walked back in she stepped right under the water and then Christine did and leaned forward and pressed her lips against Cori’s, she was shaking a little as she did unsure of whether Cori would kiss back, but she did. Cori reached for the showerhead, kissing Christine once more as she aimed the water at her body while running her hand over Christine’s body too and then getting a handful of body wash Cori started to wash Christine as well as herself. Rubbing their soap-covered bodies against each other Cori made sure to use her body to rub against Christine’s and even turned around and started to rub her back and ass against Christine’s front.

Cori continued to wash Christine, this time from behind, reaching around her and kissing the back of her neck and Christine reached out and braced herself against the tiled shower wall. Cori again took hold of the showerhead using it to rinse off Christine even spinning her around on the spot so she could rinse her back while Christine just stood there and let her. The shower itself was big enough easily for three or four people and had showerheads at opposite sides and after being rinsed off Christine and Cori sat down in the shower and as Christine leaned back against the tiled wall Cori started to rub and wash her legs and feet. Freshly cleaned and rinsed off Christine leaned forward and kissed Cori as they sat in the bottom of the shower, the making out got heavier and heavier and Christine reached a hand across and reached between Cori’s legs as they kissed, soon Cori had a hand also between Christine’s legs as Christine still sat there Cori moved and was more now on her hands and knees.

Christine had found herself sat in the corner of the shower with Cori laying on her front of the floor of the shower between her legs and Christine was still trembling as they both stood wrapped in towels after shutting off the water. Stepping out of the bathroom Christine walked over and checked her phone seeing the text she stared at it for a few seconds, ‘yes, and just so you know there was some more fun this morning in the shower’ she typed and hit send, ‘I will see you later today’ she typed a quick second message out and hit send before she set about getting dried and dressed.
 
"Yes..."

The thoughts and images of what might have happened filled his mind. Typing his response.

"Can't wait to hear about it. Unless you can show me first."
 
Christine’s phone beeped as she was pulling up her panties and she reached to pick it up from the bed smiling as she read it. “…Unless you can show me first.”

‘Too late’ she replied, adding a smiley face before hitting send and throwing her phone back down onto the bed as she walked back into the bathroom.

“Come on, move over,” Christine said to Cori who stood in front of the mirror and Cori shuffled over a few steps to let Christine have some counter and mirror space as side by side and both dressed matching in only black panties they both did hair and makeup.

“So breakfast first?” Cori asked as Christine walked out of the bathroom and turned off the light.

“Sure, I’m hungry,” Christine nodded as she grabbed her bag and her phone and her room key and they both headed down to the hotel restaurant to get some breakfast before they had to pack and check out and head back to the airport.

Four hours after leaving the hotel Christine stood in front of the door to her apartment and reached in her bag for her key, opening the door she walked in and closing it behind her she left her small suitcase by the door and put her bag down on the dining table as she walked into her apartment. “I’m home,” she called out. Not seeing Brian on the couch or anywhere, though the TV was on she walked across and into her bedroom where she found him sitting on the side of the bed, “there you are,” she said as she walked up to him and kissed his forehead as he looked up at her.

“Welcome home,” Brian said and grabbed her and sitting back he pulled Christine down onto the bed on top of him.

***

Cori unlocked her apartment and walked in. Not having had the air conditioning on for a few days it felt hot inside and so as she walked around she turned it on and stood in front of the cold air that started to blast out into the rooms. Getting herself a drink of water she took it and her suitcase into her bedroom throwing it onto the bed as she opened it and pulled out her clothes, separating them between the laundry bin and the closet and finally with her suitcase empty she stripped off and threw the clothes she was wearing into the laundry bin too. Naked she pulled the suitcase off from the bed and stood it in the corner as she climbed onto the unmade bed and laid there, the cool air from the machine could be felt and goosebumps appeared on her skin and her nipples turned hard from the cold, tired and possibly still a little hungover from a weekend of drinking, eating and general over indulgence Cori ran a hand over her tummy, rubbing it softly in circles as she closed her eyes and after doing repeated circles her hand moved up and her thumb felt the underside of her breast and her hand moved up over it, covering the hard nipple that now pressed into the palm of her hand.
 
Christine's weight on top of him was heaven after he had spent the entire day thinking about her and Cori. His erection was full pressed against her. He bucked a bit to make sure she felt it.

"Looks like you and Cori had... fun. Would love to hear about it." As he talked he kissed his wife's neck. Hands running up her back under her shirt.
 
Christine laughed, “oh I’m sure you’d love to know,” she smiled as she moaned softly as she felt Brian’s lips on her neck and his hands under her shirt running up her back. Pushing him down flat on the bed she sat up and reached down unbuttoning her shirt from the bottom up, and once undone pulling it off and throwing it across the room in the direction of the laundry bin as she leaned back down over Brian and kissed him once more as her hair fell down around his face and she felt his fingertips running up and down her back until they moved far enough up that they touched her bra and then she felt his fingers undoing her bra. Sitting back up again she slipped it off and as Brian pushed both of them back into the middle of the bed Christine reached down and started to push his t-shirt up his body.

***

Sitting on her bed, her legs crossed Cori smiled and breathed hard as she saw herself in the mirror in the corner and with both hands she grabbed at both of her breasts, rubbing at them. Hard nipples she leaned forward a little and with one hand bracing her on the bed her other hand slipped down between her legs, rubbing and feeling how wet she was before she went back to grabbing and kneading her breasts as she watched herself intently in the mirror. Her hard nipples were between two fingers and this time when she let go she leaned back and braced herself with one hand while again her free hand went back down between her legs. Uncrossing her legs she sat directly in front of the mirror and watched herself as her hand rubbed in circles, panting and gasping she cried out softly as she rubbed more and more. Reaching over to her drawer Cori pulled out a pink vibrator, putting it on the bed as she lay down and as two fingers rubbed over her and teased her she moaned out loud each time she pushed the two fingers inside of her.

***

Christine leaned over Brian and let her breasts fall down over his face, moaning as he lifted his head and she felt his lips cover her nipples one at a time and as she did she felt hands slipping down over her jeans and trying to push inside the back of them, “miss me did you?” she teasingly asked Brian.

***

Cori reached for the vibrator, turning it on as she rubbed the head up and down against her, her hips moving up and down as she did and moaning as she pressed the wider head into her, her free hand running through her hair Cori slid the toy in and out of her, the thick head easily slipping in followed by the thinner shaft and as her hips bucked in response she reached down with her free hand to rub at herself. Bringing the vibrating head of the toy onto her she moaned before sitting up and sucking and licking the toy like it was a dick and as she lay back down the toy slipped easily back inside of her and Cori started to move it in and out of her faster and faster until with a cry she started to cum, panting and shaking as she pulled the toy from her and with shaking hands turned it off before letting it fall back down to the bed where it rolled and laid by her side.
 
Speaking between alternating kisses between each nipple while massaging her ass, "I always miss you when your gone."

Grabbing her butt possessively, "Especially when it seems like you are having fun without me. What led to that call anyway? Decide you do not need your hubby any more?"

He ground his erection against her as she lay on top of him.
 
“…you do not need your hubby anymore?” Brian said and Christine laughed.

“Hey don’t forget you were the one that was all like, ‘oh sure go for it Cori’, practically volunteering me for her,” she said as she felt his arousal and ground against it. “I wouldn’t have done anything if you didn’t want me too,” she added as she pushed back and then climbed off of him, smiling as she glanced down and saw in the cotton shorts he wore the bulge that was now visible. Taking off her jeans she walked out of the bedroom to hang them up in her closet and as she did Brian walked past her in his shorts and as she followed him out into the living room she walked over and sat on the chaise lounge, laying there with her legs along the length of the cushions she sat there in just her black panties as Brian walked over and sat next to her just in his shorts and while the first few minutes were just talking and catching up from the last few days Brian soon leaned over and they were soon making out on the couch.

What started as making out evolved into Brian sitting on Christine’s lap and while the kissing continued, between them Christine teased the bulge in his shorts with her hands, sliding her hands up his thighs under his shorts as they made out some more. Pulling the front of his shorts down, Brian knelt up and as Christine brought her knees up to nudge his ass he shuffled closer towards him and close enough for Christine to flick out her tongue at his head. Brian’s hands on the back of the couch behind Christine’s head and he started to rock back and forth, pressing more and more of his dick past Christine’s lips until as he knelt over her he was pressing himself into her mouth.

Brian pulled away, his dick still sticking out of the band of his shorts as he kissed his way down Christine’s body, kneeling in between her legs and then looking at her as he reached for her panties, pulled off he grabbed at her legs and pulled her down until she lay flat on the couch and he knelt on the floor and between her legs Brian lowered his face and Christine ran a hand through his hair as she moaned and squirmed as she felt his tongue. Removing the back cushions from the couch Christine lay there moaning as Brian’s tongue slowly teased and touched her and breathing harder and harder her breasts rising and falling, her nipples hard as now both hands ran through his hair. Eventually Brian pulled her down even further, right to the end of the couch and sitting up, braced by her elbows Christine moaned as Brian went back down between her legs, more cushions were moved out of the way as Christine pushed down from the back of the couch onto Brian’s mouth and eventually she came and as Brian pulled back she sat up and kissed him, pulling him back over the couch with her as she tasted herself on his lips.

Standing back up Brian pulled his shorts down and sitting on the end of the couch Christine reached for him and took him into her mouth as he reached down and teased her hard nipples, his hand now on the back of Christine’s head as she bobbed back and forth. Pulling him back down over her on the couch she smiled up at him but he took her hand and pulled her back up, standing up Brian pulled Christine to her feet and led her back into the bedroom. “I guess you really did miss me,” Christine said as she lay on the bed and Brian climbed on top of her and easily slipped himself deep inside of her.
 
Back
Top