Office Temptations, Adulterous Implications

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for SannaBlonde82
"And that should do it for the Peterson proposal," I concluded. "Good work, Sanna."

The blonde sitting in front of my desk smiled at the compliment. I smiled back; there was something infectiously cheerful about her that I couldn't resist.

Her smile wavered a moment as a bit of discomfort washed over her face. She closed her eyes and stretched in the chair. The movement drew my eyes to other aspects of Sanna that I couldn't resist.

She wore her usual businesses attire: bright colored silk blouse and a black, knee-length skirt. As she twisted her torso, the blouse's buttons gapped slightly as her breasts strained against the fabric. Sanna had always been busty, but midway into her pregnancy, her bosom had expanded dramatically. Her twin orbs seemed determined to outpace the growing swell of her belly and had thusfar succeeded. The bulge of her womb rode high on her abdomen, so she still had a waist before the very feminine hips below. That flared into a very round ass and thick thighs, a side-effect of college athleticism that she'd maintained into her thirties.

Now was hardly the first time I'd thought about the possibilities if things were otherwise. Impaling this blonde Swedish beauty atop my big black cock and fucking her senseless was a familiar fantasy. To be honest, her being pregnant only turned me on more. But she was married and seemingly happily, so I'd kept such illicit ideas to myself.

Fortunately I was well-practiced at concealing impure thoughts about beautiful married co-workers, so I showed her nothing but concern when her eyes fluttered open. I stepped around from my desk and sat down on the front edge.

"Muscle cramp?" I inquired, nodding towards the picture of my wife on my desk. "When Marie was first pregnant, her lower back and upper thighs would tense up if she sat in a chair for too long. Or is it something else? I know pregnancy can be tough at times."
 
"Yeah.. muscle cramp, but it's ok.."

I didn't want to talk about it, didn't want to complain. Apart from these small muscular nuisances, I was having a wonderful pregnancy, meaning I was having one of those pregnancies I'd heard about but was skeptical actually existed. I was feeling strong, alive, revitalized even. I had been feeling energetic and yes - constantly sexually aroused. That last thing was a bit of a problem right now. Because even if I was feeling strong, my size and my general physical situation was.. well. I was sitting here, feeling fat and sweaty and crampy, and horny - in front of a man who had visited my fantasies for the last past six months. Let's say I wasn't completely relaxed.


I looked up at Simon, his black eyes showing genuine concern, and from what I could gather, not only was he a father of two and thus experienced in the field of "pregnant cramping women", but also seemed to love his wife Marie very much.

Simon, or Mr.Idris maybe I should say (even though he'd asked me to rid myself of formalities a while back), had began his employment with us a year ago. The first six months he was to me just a "hello" in the corridors, nothing more. His physical appearance, and to be honest - his jet black skin colour, stood out like a sore thumb at our office though. And all the women talked. Sore thumb is a misguiding reference though - black prince, sex beast of the century, smoking hot - are more fitting descriptions of this fantastic figure who now graced our pale white corridors and offices.

Six months ago, he moved over to our smaller department and took over as manager. This meant I had dealings with Mr.Idris every day, and the last few months our working relationship had intensified when I was moved up a notch and basically was assistant manager.

So, the fantasies. My sexlife has been just too vanilla, just too much routine and just too fucking uninteresting the last couple of years. It's my husbands' fault. No, of course it's my fault too. But I have found myself increasingly agitated at his lack of initiative. I guess it's the downside of a man who in so many other respects is easy to live with, happy-go-lucky, carefree and kind to me. I've tried. We've tried. But it's been hard. I was in my sixth month now, getting big. And had during these months been feeling a growing horniness of the kind I really never had experienced before. Not even as a teenager, discovering myself. Dan wasn't there for me, to relieve me of my sexual distress. I mean, he wasn't completely uninterested - but it wasn't in sync with me at all. Not anywhere close. I could have had sex every single day, and not having a partner wanting to satisfy me, I satisfied myself. And here's where the fantasies come in. Mr. Simon Idris, come on inside.

Black men? Yes. I mean, no - it hadn't been any specific source of erotic pleasure for me earlier, and I had never been with a man of a different ethnicity. That irritated me a bit. How white was I?? Very very white. But here comes Mr.Idris, and as my relationship with him intensified at work, so did my sexual needs - and so there he was, smack in the middle of every sexual fantasy I concocted in my mind when masturbating - which had lately become almost a daily habit.

So, I told myself, as his concerned eyes looked at my state, inquiring into my well-being, get a grip, Sanna. Get a grip.
 
I waived a dismissive hand at her words. "No need to suffer in silence. You'll have twenty years to that with your kid." I winked at her knowingly. My two girls were the apple of my eye, but they'd definitely been an immense challenge as well.

"Stand up and I'll give you a hand," I continued. Knowing Sanna, she'd only demur and claim she was fine; she was too conscientious to burden other people with her problems. Consequently, I preempted any refusal by clasping my hands around her upper arms and lifting her to her feet.

Even with the added weight of her pregnancy, it was a modest effort. While I was definitely well into middle age, I kept in good shape. My biceps bulged beneath my dress shirt as I hefted her into position.

Admittedly, there was a moment where her chest brushed mine. Impossible to avoid, since I had to bring her towards me to stand her up and since Sanna's bosom was so tremendous. For a few brief seconds, her impressively firm breasts pressed against my muscled torso till I was able to step back.

"I know a couple techniques from when Marie was pregnant," I continued. "Let me get behind you." I moved the chair out of the way and circled to her rear.

"Now where are you feeling it?" I put my hands at the back of her neck and began to knead the muscles at the juncture to her upper back. "Up here? Or lower down?"
 
Simon made it sound as the most natural thing in the world. I let him help me stand up and the slight brush of my breasts against his chest, well it was like at the doctors, no?

No. Just the touch of his powerful black hands against my arms (I had observed the blackness against my whiteness), and then my sensitive breasts and now he was going to massage me?? My god. My whole body, every cell craved it - but come on. It was stupid.

He was behind me now and before I had a chance to continue my train of thought his hands were on my shoulders. And now I found myself explaining without hesitation what was hurting and where.

- Well.. Yeah my neck and shoulders are a bit tense but I think that stems from my lower back and hips that ache from carrying all the.. Oh.. haha.. that feels good..

I giggled, and was stopped in my speech. Because it felt so amazing when he started pushing his thumbs into the back of my shoulders, and his thick, long fingers stretching out on the front, also moving slowly and surely on me. And we were both a bit too silent..

- Good, yeah?
I nodded. Yes it was more than good. It was dangerously fabulous.
 
I followed her directions as to the aching areas of her back. "Yes, you're definitely pretty tight here," I observed. My fingers dug into her muscles, working out the knots.

I can't pinpoint exactly when things shifted tonally from purely platonic to something else. Perhaps it never was platonic to begin with. After all, I'd had my share of idle fantasies about Sanna in the past.

Regardless, at some point, I recognized that the way Sanna was responding to my touch wasn't merely relief from sore muscles. No, there was an element of pleasure in the way she exhaled, the slight hint of a moan in her words.

I decided in the moment to test the possibility. I could well be wrong. I could be hearing only what I hoped to hear. But I couldn't let even the unlikely possibility sail by without trying.

"Of course, to do this properly," I ventured, "it should really be direct contact. Skin on skin is much more effective. Would you mind taking off your blouse?"

As I let the question hang, I stepped close enough to Sanna to brush my thigh against her round ass. She could easily dismiss it as casual, unintended contact, save that I didn't move. I let the gentle, slightly intimate contact linger in a way that was clearly not coincidental.
 
Would I mind taking off my blouse??

The man who I had had advanced and extremely pornographic fantasies about for the last past six months was asking me if maybe I could take off my blouse.

The black man who had now worked magic on my shoulders, pressing and kneading me, sending signals right through me, was asking me. If I could take off my blouse.

"Well.. Ok.. but, do you really think.. I mean.. well you know what I mean.." I answered him, at the same time feeling his thigh against me, and not retreating.

I knew it was coming off. I also knew, which he didn't just yet, that when it did, my hardening nipples would be in clear sight through the thin white fabric of my bra.

I didn't wait. I started unbuttoning.
 
Sanna hemmed and hawed a bit, but eventually her hands rose from her sides to her front. I watched as her blouse parted as she unfastened the buttons. I helped lift the silk aside when the last button had been freed. I folded her blouse carefully so it wouldn't wrinkle and set it aside.

That Sanna had conceded to my request was at the very least an indication that she might be open to more intimate contact. Perhaps it was even an open invitation. But I didn't want to overestimate my chances. One of the virtues of age is patience.

Consequently, I stuck to my word and resumed the massage to her back. I retraced my path across the muscles of her slender back, this time with my ebony hands directly against her snow white skin. She felt warm to the touch, so I took my time.

Throughout my efforts, I didn't alter my stance and neither did she. Her plump right buttock remained in gentle contact with my thigh. A subtle message, but I think we both understood.

When my thumbs had elicited some pleased sounds from manipulating her lower back, the massage was complete. For the moment.

"That's the back done," I declared. "But Marie sometimes got tensed up in her upper legs as well. The baby throws your center of gravity off or something." I shrugged, despite her back being to me.

"If you like, I could work those muscles as well," I concluded as I brought my hands to the waistband of her skirt. Gripping the fabric in my left, I put a bit of pressure on the zipper running down the rear center with my right. Though she could not see my hands, she could definitely feel what I was was doing.

I could easily have unzipped the skirt in a couple of seconds, but I took it slow. I clicked just a couple teeth open and paused to see if Sanna would tell me to stop. Otherwise, I'd slowly proceed till she either changed her mind or her skirt slid off entirely.
 
It felt as if even Simon’s bass tone of voice reverberated in me reaching parts of me it shouldn’t have. I opened my eyes, and then closed them again. His hands might have relaxed muscles in my back, but they were pushing my loins, my stomach and my beating heart up to stress levels in the red.

- Yes.. please. Mr. Idris. Unzip my skirt and take a look at my beautifully rounded and big ass, and how my white thong parts it..

No that’s not what I said. It’s what i thought. But its what my sane and normal persona would have said, as a sarcastic remark. Like as in ‘yeah right. I’m going to let my boss undress me. Like i’m a 19-year old intern being taken advantage of by the office predator. Not a 35-year old married pregnant woman’.

But here I was, hearing myself saying ‘yes.. please..’ in a submissive voice I hardly recognised as my own. Yes. I let it happen. I wanted it to happen. And with that, my skirt fell to the ground.

Yes please, Mr. Idris.
 
Last edited:
"Yes . . . please." Her words were faint, almost a whisper. The clicks of the zipper were louder as another inch of metal teeth parted.

"Say it again, Sanna," I instructed quietly, my voice a chesty rumble in the room.

"Yes please, Mr. Idris." More clearly now, but still subdued. Excellent.

As the zipper neared the end of its run, gravity began to take over. Her skirt slipped down her hips, revealing the swell of her ass. As I'd long noticed, it was round and full, helping to counterbalance her immense bosom. The flesh was firm, though; I placed a hand against it, feeling the muscles of her buttocks beneath.

Sanna wore a white thong that left her ass cheeks exposed. As promised, I dug my fingers into her, kneading the taut gluteus groups on down to the quads in her thighs.

Just shy of her knees, I turned my attention inward. I fondled her inner thighs and steadily began working my way up. Knowing how I myself grew aroused to have my inside of my legs teased, I slowed my approach the closer my touch came to the V at the top. When I was within six inches of her panty-clad nether region, my fingers caress' had slowed to a snail's pace.
 
His hands on my ass felt amazing. And now.. my thighs, the insides, slowly moving upwards. I could have moaned audibly for less, and trying not to was proving difficult. I knew he could hear and feel my breathing becoming heavier, and now an involuntary move of the head, backwards... and my legs, yes I moved them apart just a touch, it couldn't have been more than an inch.

And I felt it. Yes there was no doubt that something hade grown hard behind me, against me.. And how I wanted it. I wanted it so bad. Flashes before my eyes of huge black cocks all based on a myth, a pornography I'd never even.. well.. perhaps once or twice.. And I actually wished it, as if anything smaller than my crazy expectations at this point would be disappointing. Silly girl.

And his hand moving up my thigh, mother of christ.. touch me, you motherfucker.. just do it..

I looked down a moment to catch a glimpse, but my pregnancy was in the way.. Should I now have woken up from my madness, at the sight of my unborn, at the thought of it's father??

But it just made me want it more.
 
Sanna was breathing more heavily, but in an artificial way. She was clearly trying to keep her respiration controlled, as if she wanted to noisily gasp for oxygen but was forcing herself to breathe at a steadier rate. Her skin had also warmed to the touch; the creamy white now had a tinge of pink almost to her shoulders.

I grinned. Sanna's attempt to resist temptation was obviously failing. Her efforts were only going to make her eventual release more explosive.

That turned my thoughts to my own desires. My own libido had been ramping up as well, though I'd been holding back a bit. One of the lessons I'd learned over the years was that women often found eagerness off-putting when displayed too early.

That problem was somewhat more acute for me given my size. Much as I eschew stereotype, I am undeniably massively endowed. Even flaccid, it dwarf mosts erections. After nearly two decades and as many kids, Marie still finds it a bit much for her. Consequently, I always had to keep a strict mental leash on to avoid awkwardly obvious bulges in public.

At least these days it was slightly easier. One of those mixed blessings of middle age was that my erections were no longer quite so immediate. These days, it takes more than a handful of seconds for my cock to engorge enough to harden. Consequently, I'd managed to avoid any obvious symptoms with Sanna for the past several minutes.

Still, I could feel the blood pooling in my nether regions. The crotch of my pants now had a noticeable bulge trailing down along the inside of my right pants leg. I was still a good distance from being erect as long as I kept a mental brake on my libido, but Sanna had no doubt noticed that her butt was rubbing up against something along my leg that definitely hadn't been there a few minutes earlier and that definitely wasn't muscle.

Well, time enough to dispense with pretense. We both knew what was going on here. It might have begun as a friendly massage, but it definitely wasn't 'just friends" now.

I paused my massage just a few inches shy of the crotch of her panties. I couldn't see from my angle, but I was willing to bet she was already wet with anticipation. Good. Let her anticipate a while longer.

I removed my hands from her inner thighs and placed them at her waist. "Sanna," I instructed, "get on your knees. Now."
 
I dropped to my knees. Without a shadow of hesitation. It felt good to comply. But kneeling wasn’t an altogether easy manoeuvre anymore, so Simon stretched out his hand and caught me by the elbow as I rather heavily came to my knees.
‘Oh.. thank you.. haha..’ A bit embarrassed by my heavy and clumsy state, I laughed nervously, turning my head slightly and looking up at the large man standing behind me. And as I saw his face I tried to discern what it was he was planning.
 
I stepped in front of the kneeling Sanna and looked down. Her bright blue eyes met mine. Her expression suggested anxiety. Judging from the way her eyes kept glancing towards the lump in my pants, I had a pretty good idea about what.

I reached for my belt and slid the buckle free. I then unfastened the pants, taking my time with the zipper. Finally I gripped the waistband of both my pants and boxers and pushed them slowly downwards.

I kept the pace slow to give her a nice reveal. First the taut muscles of my lower abdomen. Then the dark curls of public hair. Next came the tree trunk of a base. Then the seemingly endless inches of cock as I pushed my clothes down my thigh. At last, the massive helm appeared.

Her breasts were noticeably heaving by now. As well they should be. Even semi-flaccid, it was easily thicker than her forearm. Just wait till she saw it fully engorged.

I pointed to the dangling pillar. "Suck it," I commanded.
 
It was stupefying. I looked, and I truly understood what it meant to have your breath taken away. I had to make a deliberate effort. He had told me to suck. My boss had told me to suck his cock. For a short second I tried to find something suitable to say, things I have said to past lovers, to my husband - to men with average dicks, or below average dicks, men with issues - to sooth them, to calm them, to strengthen them. All completely egoistic of course. To get what I needed.

But there was nothing to say here. I had heard of women who complained about the big ones, and personally I'd only really been with one man anywhere near this that was now before me. Yes, I'm sure it wasn't something for every woman. But.. It was. For me.

I put my hands on his big thighs, and opened my mouth. I opened it wide, and tasted the bulging head, let it pass in and went straight for trying to get as much in my mouth as possible. Hungry, a cock-hungry pregnant white woman. That's what I was. I wanted to show him. But even with my jaw as wide as was possible and my lips stretched round the dark-brown girth of his shaft, I wasn't getting more in than a third. I breathed through my nose, held there for three seconds, before backing down, and admiring him.

"Jesus... haha.. " I giggled. It was a happy and content giggle.
 
Sanna stared for several seconds after the full reveal. This was often a delicate moment. Trepidation was the most common reaction, but outright fear was not outside the realm of possibility.

Based on her expression, Sanna definitely fell along the anxiety spectrum. Fortunately, it wasn't enough to wholly dissuade her. She reached carefully just below the head and guided it to her lips. Her red mouth opened wide and she carefully stuffed my cock inside.

To her credit, she gave a solid initial effort. She sucked strongly, trying to pull the fleshy shaft inside. The helm disappeared, followed by a few inches more. I felt the tip slide across her soft palate and tip towards her throat.

That, however, proved her limit. The obstruction prompted her to wheeze through her nose in an attempt to breathe, followed by a swift retreat. Her eyes watered slightly from the attempt.

Impressively, she did not abandon the enterprise then and there. She made a series of further approaches, but none proved more successful.

Unfortunately, physiology now worked against her. While not entirely successful, the feel of her mouth on my cock was still pleasant. I also admit that her rather noisy attempts to fellate me were arousing just to listen to. Consequently, my semi-flaccid cock continued to engorge, becoming thicker and thicker with each attempt.

Finally she sat back and gasped for air. "Jesus," she declared as she stared at the immense pillar that now jutted skyward at a sharp angle.

I chuckled. "That's actually not too bad for a first time. Very few can handle something so thick."

I bent my knees and grabbed her plump ass with both hands. "Upsy daisy," I declared with a grin as I lifted her off the floor and set her down on the edge of my desk.

"But if you can't suck me, then you have to fuck me," I continued. By now, veins were starting to bulge ominously across the shaft as it throbbed in midair.

I reached for her panties at the crotch and pulled in opposite directions. The thin material -- which was quite damp -- held for a moment before shredding apart.
 
The way he managed to move my body from kneeling to up on top of his desk amazed me, and I looked up at the big frame of my boss as he stood between my legs and informed me that he was going to fuck me. Or, as he expressed it, that I was going to fuck him. It was an interesting change of perspective I thought, before he suddenly had his hands on my thong. And as the flimsy nylon fabric ripped, I just gasped, looking with disbelief at the remains of my underwear.
"Oh.. what the.. "

It was actually extremely arousing. No one had ever done this to me. I was resting on my hands flat against the surface of the table, just staring down between my legs, the sight of my bare, moist pussy and just there, a few inches from it, the black thick snake, now hard and bulging, blood-filled and ready.. for me. I was ready.
 
I guided my cock between Sanna's white thighs to her glistening pussy. Her blue eyes stared energetically over the swell of her breasts and the high, round bulge of her womb.

The size disparity could not be denied. The turgid helm all but obscured her tender folds as I eased it towards her love canal. But that was hardly atypical; I'd been a bit too big for all my partners for decades. Even after a couple of kids, Marie still gasped when I entered her.

"This is going to hurt," I advised. "Might even feel like you're splitting apart. But you're not. You can take this."

My warning given, I pushed forward. The tender flesh stretched around the massive helm, turning slightly pale as the girth forced inside. "Tight," I grunted as her pussy strained against the first few inches.
 
I leant back on my elbows against his desk, trying to relax. It wasn't easy.. It was 5.30 pm, and even though the office was empty and there wasn't any big risk someone coming knocking on his door - I was expected home at 6.30.. I tried to block out that thought, realizing that it would probably be difficult..

About as difficult as what was now happening to me.. I couldn't see it, my big stomach was in the way.. I just looked at Simon's face, his eyes focused on his cock splitting me open. Yes god... I felt it slide slowly in, and I'm not sure what I was expecting - he had already given me warning - but whatever it was, the psychological factors were holding sway over physical ones. I wanted it, I wanted him. I wanted to be impaled on his huge fucking black cock, wanted him to open me up completely, wanted so badly to feel it.

I wanted him to take my bra off, let me lay there completely naked.. I could feel how hard and big my nipples were under the lycra, I wanted him to see them, wanted to see them myself.. I looked at my white legs in the air, against his blackness.. and the words that came out of my mouth shocked even me.. I had never said anything like it in my life..

"Fuck me.. please.. come on fuck my white pussy.. Oh god.. oh..."
 
Sanna proved immensely tight. Her pussy resisted every inch and I could feel it clinging around my cock like shrink-wrap. The still-flat part of her belly below her swollen womb bulged around my girthI found it surprising that she hadn't declared me too big and stopped me.

Judging by her reaction, I wasn't far off. Perspiration dotted her forehead as her face flushed. I could see the strain in her eyes. She was being stretched beyond belief and her will was close to breaking.

But despite the effort, her desire won out. After I was about halfway inside, I paused a moment to wipe my own sweaty brow. She cast a careful look at my office door; though closed, it wasn't locked and there was still the possibility someone might knock. She then met my gaze and forced herself to whisper, "Fuck me.. please.. come on fuck my white pussy.. Oh god.. oh..." .

I grinned in reply. "As you wish." I couldn't believe what a little slut the wholesome Sanna had turned out to be. Married and months-pregnant, yet she was all but begging for my bigger black cock.

"You just better hope your pussy can take all of me," I continued, keeping my voice quiet to match hers. "I just might shove my cock into your womb if you can't." I winked salaciously as I began to plow the remaining inches into her.
 
I had such a weird feeling in my face, I could feel the muscles in them contract, the immense heat in my cheeks and mouth and down my throat and chest - I probably looked almost piggishly white-pink to such a black man. Had he had many white women? I thought about the photo of his wife there, framed on the desk. I was that woman.. and I never had been before... I actually enjoyed it...

Jesus christ he was big.. and what was just as surprising was my ability to take him..
Fuck me then, fuck me hard you motherfucker...!! I wanted to shout. I didn't. But I started moaning.. he hadn't even touched my clitoris, which I usually needed to get properly horny. For the first time he mentioned my womb, fuck yes. The idea of getting nailed when pregnant.. the secret fantasy that I had, it was real. And it was just as good as I had hoped. I was the slut, the whore.. his whore..

Oh my god.. Through the fuzzy stained glass of the door, I saw a shape. I knew instantly it must be one of the cleaners, or a janitor.. I couldn't make out if the person just passed by not noticing, or had stopped and paused and heard..

"Simon.. look..." I whispered, panting..

And in me, a sense.. that I didn't care less.
 

I After a not inconsiderable effect and a very considerable amount of squeals and moans from Sanna, I buried myself in her pussy. I was definitely hard up against her limits, but she managed to hold on.

I retracted slowly and began to stroke into her. Having forced her tender walls apart seemed to make subsequent penetration easier. Certainly her gushing wetness eased the process as well. I would remain uncomfortably oversized for her, but I was able to fall into a steady rhythm.

Sanna soon signaled that she wanted more, so I gave it to her. Undaunted by the half-sphere riding high on her abdomen, I began plowing into her hard enough to rock her body against the desk. Her vocal responses intensified as I slammed into her with greater fervor.

Suddenly she gasped and pointed towards the door. "Simon.. look!"

I glanced over and saw a human-sized shadow pass by the stained glass. I turned back to her and snarled, "Fuck them." It was probably the cleaning crew, who damn well knew that if my desk was a rocking, don't come a knocking.

I leaned forward and grabbed Sanna by the chin. "Don't get distracted like some stupid slut," I glowered. "Focus up and cum like a good little girl or I'll fuck you till you can't walk!" I resumed my plowing of her pussy, grunting with greater fervor as my lust grew.
 
"Oh fuck!! Oh please, dear god..!!"

My reaction to his grip of my face, his words.. they should not have made me so aroused. They should have had the complete opposite effect. It's what I would have told anyone who would listen, about how to treat a woman. "Stupid slut??". Fuck you.

But here I was, on the verge of an orgasm from a big black cock fucking me on a desk, without any clitoris stimulation. Just the cock. The situation. And those words, and his hand round my chin, his fingers pressing my cheeks together. Treating me like a slut. A pregnant slut, cheating on her husband. God almighty.

I came. And he had barely started.
 
Sanna bit her lip and tried to contain the squeal. Her expression made me want to laugh. Her fear of being discovered mixed with her sexual delight in a glorious combination.

In truth, she needn't have worried. Sanna was hardly the first female I'd fucked in my office after hours. Admittedly, she was the first pregnant one, but the cleaning crew doubtless did not think too much about it. At most they were perhaps wondering how much of a mess I was leaving them.

I glanced down and smirked: quite a bit of one, it would seem. A pool of Sanna's love honey was forming beneath her as her pussy shivered and pulsed. "Quite the little gusher, you are," I declared with a chuckle.

When she seemed sufficiently recovered, I reached out and gripped each of her legs by the ankle. I brought them together in front of my torso until her heels draped across my shoulders. Pleased with the new angle, I began to pound into her once more.
 
My naked white body sprawled on his desk, impaled on this black monster, moving in me now making my ass bounce and smack. Jesus, and now my heels on his shoulders, fucked like some porn girl. The vibrations from the orgasm still in me, making my legs feeling as if asleep.. and his face, his eyes – bearing down on me, so full of.. It was his arousal, but it was also an aggression, or maybe just the face of a man using something. It filled me with more desire for him. It shouldn’t have.

“Oh god..! Oh yes, fuck me..! Oooh.. Ooh..”

My own voice, my sighs and moans felt alien, but also maked me even more aroused, like I was observing someone else getting fucked. But it was me. It was just me.

I stretched my arms back, taking hold of the other side of the desk, which was now completely cleared – no papers, no documents, no picture frames, no pens. Just me there. And my thoughts about myself: A white, pregnant, cheating slut. And understood that I wanted to be humiliated for it.
 
I could feel the pressure building. So could she, I expected. My swelling cock was straining her tiny pussy even further judging by her expression.

"Gonna cum," I grunted. "Gonna cum all up in you!" Birth control obviously wasn't much of a risk given Sanna's pregnancy. Still, she'd always struck me as slightly prudish. I wondered if part of the illicit thrill wasn't just fucking her boss, but doing it raw without a condom.

Sanna looked close again, but I didn't know enough to say. Some women has well-defined climaxes, but I'd fucked some that started one orgasm only to roll into another and another.

My own was easy to identify. A few moments before, I bellowed like a bull and rammed into her hard enough to shake the entire desk. The first of several thick gushes flooded into her, filling her ike a water balloon. It felt like a small eternity as I pumped my cum into her until finally I finished.

Panting slightly from the effort, I pulled my slightly softened cock out of her. The squelch as her pussy sucked at my departing girth was clearly audible.
 
Back
Top