HTML Coding

acup

Experienced
OK, maybe it's posted here somewhere, but I can't find it.

Is there a listing of what HTML encoding Literotica supports?

I've tried a few, and even had a few that showed up successfully in the preview, but when the story was actually posed they were either removed by Literotica staff of not supported in the final presentation.

I'm not asking for the world, but from time to time it would be nice to set certain paragraphs or things that are representing letters or such off with something other than bold or italics...

I also posted this in the authors hangout...

<center></center>
<i></i>
<b></b>
<u></u>
<blockquote></blockquote> - Used to indent 5 spaces from both ends.

Sorry, but what you would like to do isn't allowed. This is a plain text site.

Although you could post as an illustrated story, but that's a whole genre to itself.

Those are only for use in the forums. The story side only recognizes those html tags that I post previously, not VB tags.

Story side also recognizes   and <br> which can be useful, and — which doesn't do much for me.

Story side also recognizes   and <br> which can be useful, and — which doesn't do much for me.

Don't usually use those either. Never ran into a situation where I needed a non-breaking space.

A hard break came in handy just once in my lifetime.

And word already does emdash and translates it to standard text, although I don't use emdash just because it currently acceptable by the power that be. Whoever the hell they maybe.

Don't usually use those either. Never ran into a situation where I needed a non-breaking space.

A hard break came in handy just once in my lifetime.
I find   useful in the contest story I'm about to submit, to keep a short string together. And I wish I'd known about <br> here earlier -- I may edit various of my stories where song lyric lines were separated by para breaks.

Back