BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everybody!!

Hey PA! How's it goin' man? Okay so quick question, is it okay to drink now? I could really use a nice glass of wine. Just as a celebratory gesture. The week is looking good and I want to celebrate before it turns to shit. [laughs]

Yo Cipher! Where you at Giiiiiirrrrllll?!?! :D

Hey Everybody!!

Hey PA! How's it goin' man? Okay so quick question, is it okay to drink now? I could really use a nice glass of wine. Just as a celebratory gesture. The week is looking good and I want to celebrate before it turns to shit. [laughs]

Hi Blu :D

Hey Everybody!!

Yes you may sweetie!!!

Hey Cipher!! How's it going this Saturday morning! Okay almost afternoon but I woke up late and lazed around in bed so it's still morning to me. :D

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?
I love BBW's all of them from the top of your head to your tippy toes and all inbetween love More to love

Hey Cipher!! How's it going this Saturday morning! Okay almost afternoon but I woke up late and lazed around in bed so it's still morning to me. :D

Girl, lazying in bed sometimes, is good for ones well being LoL

Have a good day!

:rose:

what are the standards/qualities for a female to rate as a "BBW"?

I have not been able to shed that 20 lbs I've been trying to drop for the past year. Now I am wondering if I should just join the club here and learn to be happy with it.

I have not been able to shed that 20 lbs I've been trying to drop for the past year. Now I am wondering if I should just join the club here and learn to be happy with it.
Whether you are or are not; welcome to our little appreciation for "real women">

You know what! Fuck 'em. Embrace yourself and be whatever you wanna be girl! I had the same question. The truth is everyone has their own standard of what a BBW is. For some anything over a size 12 is considered large, for others anything under a size 18 is a waif. [laughs]

We say... now say it with me and join the club... 'FUCK 'EM!!'

Welcome to the BBW Love thread. Pull up a chair and have a seat or hell grab a table and start dancin'! :D

*lookin' around for Cipher to back up my own fat ass*

Did i hear something about BBW's dancing on tables? Let me find a good seat, I want a good view of this!

Did I hear something about BBWs dancing on tables? Let me find a good seat, I want a up close view!

Did I hear something about BBWs dancing on tables? Let me find a seat, I want a good view of this!

Did I hear something about BBWs dancing on tables? Let me find a seat, I want a good view of this!

Wow! You were kinda serious there weren't you? [laughs]

Well get a good look. This only happens... well kinda everytime Cipher and I get together. But she's been busy with work lately so it's been a while. :(

How ya doin' Lefty?

me too!!!!

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?

i feel the same way!!!!! guys see the boobs and ass and are drooling but then they see the rest of the body their mood changes even IF they don't say anything! i'm working so hard to like myself in the body i have. but as soon as i get enough confidence to show it off, i feel like i shouldn't be. . . . its damaging!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back