The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to me about cwtsching and screwing, honey. Er, screwing up. :devil:

Oh, you're just trying to get me to talk about all my dirty secrets aren't you? :devil:

Ok, I think I get it now. I was literally saying "cwtsch" out loud over and over again, even adding a fake British accent. But I think I understand the pronunciation.

Gah, Fellas lack logic! :rolleyes:

Some do. Some don't. Sweeping gender stereotypes were never my thing... :cool:

I know, right? And I agree that steve's situation is just wrong. Really, get one of your older boys to tend the lawn, steve!

Why would that be coming out wrong? *bats eyes innocently*

I'm not pinning you down too hard, am I, honey...? Or maybe not enough...? :devil:

#1 son, lawnmower of choice, wasn't home. Our beast of a petrol mower is hard enough for me to control (I snapped the air filter off the first time I used it...), so #2 son wasn't an option either. And the forecast for the rest of the week meant it had to be cut last night, or risk it becoming a full-blown meadow. Personally, I like the number of butterflies we've been getting this summer, but hey, what do I know...?

Eh, it's done now, and my eyes have just about stopped stinging... :rolleyes:

Oh, you're just trying to get me to talk about all my dirty secrets aren't you? :devil:

Ok, I think I get it now. I was literally saying "cwtsch" out loud over and over again, even adding a fake British accent. But I think I understand the pronunciation.

John, mate, It's not English; it's Welsh and there is a world of difference. So, fake welsh accent if you must, but British ? NEVER!

#1 son, lawnmower of choice, wasn't home. Our beast of a petrol mower is hard enough for me to control (I snapped the air filter off the first time I used it...), so #2 son wasn't an option either. And the forecast for the rest of the week meant it had to be cut last night, or risk it becoming a full-blown meadow. Personally, I like the number of butterflies we've been getting this summer, but hey, what do I know...?

Have you considered an old-fashioned Gas Mask ?

Wouldn't like to resurrect a war, you know; it only stopped a few centuries ago, (15th, I think) so it's still in the mind of some folks.

Some people still know how to hold a grudge. :rolleyes:

Oh, speaking of gas masks. I still have two of my grandfather's WWII gas masks from his time in service.

LOL, probably not - but you can say it in an American Italian voice and the Welsh women will say 'what a cute accent!' :heart:

Some do. Some don't. Sweeping gender stereotypes were never my thing... :cool:

I don't think you are one of that sub-species 'the Fella', Steve! I mean, you do do other things than cut the lawn, don't you. Does lawn cutting have to be a masculine activity in your house? :heart:

Wouldn't like to resurrect a war, you know; it only stopped a few centuries ago, (15th, I think) so it's still in the mind of some folks.

Tell me about it! and not just here in Wales. In the turmoil of the last local government elections, Mebyon Kernow finally managed to win some seats! (I better not put an English rose in here for you alongside that name, HP. :))

LOL, probably not - but you can say it in an American Italian voice and the Welsh women will say 'what a cute accent!' :heart:

I don't think you are one of that sub-species 'the Fella', Steve! I mean, you do do other things than cut the lawn, don't you. Does lawn cutting have to be a masculine activity in your house? :heart:

Tell me about it! and not just here in Wales. In the turmoil of the last local government elections, Mebyon Kernow finally managed to win some seats! (I better not put an English rose in here for you alongside that name, HP. :))

*taking notes* ;):devil:

I thought that was a fun of them ?.
Not that I considered them fun when I had to wear one. . . .

I never had you down as a devotee of autoerotic asphyxia, HP... ;)

Ah. I said I don't like sweeping gender stereotypes. I didn't stipulate that it was a unilateral stance... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
*taking notes* ;):devil:

LOL, you would be welcomed here as having been formerly colonised too. They will make up any excuse <snerk>. There are cohorts of Ladies who come down from the South Wales Valleys into Cardiff, known as the Valleys Commandos. They come down on a Friday and Saturday night, in their weekend kit, and carry off a man for the weekend back home, ROFL! He gets a lot more than a cwtsch :devil:.

Ah. I said I don't like sweeping gender stereotypes. I didn't stipulate that is was a unilateral stance... :rolleyes:

I think it's mean to make you cut the lawn if you get hayfever.

Luckily it's raining today, so I have time to get my prescription in before I start sneezing again at the weekend. Gosh, I wouldn't like to sneeze during any of the action in the Lions' first test! Since Piglet is going away, I can make plans to watch it in comfort somewhere. I will miss seeing it with my brother :(, but on the upside at least I won't have to watch it with my dad :rolleyes:.

LOL, you would be welcomed here as having been formerly colonised too. They will make up any excuse <snerk>. There are cohorts of Ladies who come down from the South Wales Valleys into Cardiff, known as the Valleys Commandos. They come down on a Friday and Saturday night, in their weekend kit, and carry off a man for the weekend back home, ROFL! He gets a lot more than a cwtsch :devil:.

Haha! Ok, that's another plot bunny to write. Hopefully they don't carry him back kicking and screaming....not to say that's necessarily a bad thing. :devil:

Making plans with a buddy from high school I haven't seen in some time. He's coming up this weekend to attend a wedding of one of his friends. :D

Haha! Ok, that's another plot bunny to write. Hopefully they don't carry him back kicking and screaming....not to say that's necessarily a bad thing. :devil:

Making plans with a buddy from high school I haven't seen in some time. He's coming up this weekend to attend a wedding of one of his friends. :D

:cool:

Oh, I think there is sometimes a bit of screaming :devil:.

Good morning, Nakeds. I'm currently going just a bit nuts, preparing for a party tomorrow night. :eek:

I'm not pinning you down too hard, am I, honey...? Or maybe not enough...? :devil:

Oh, you're just finer than frog hair, sugar. :devil:

Do you have anything you can take for the allergies? I stock up on Benadryl for times like that. Also, can't you get a mower that is more reasonable to handle?

Have you considered an old-fashioned Gas Mask ?
"Are you my Mummy?"

I guess I'll make some fresh coffee.
Fresh coffee is always appreciated. I've got some baked goods to share as well. :)

Good morning everyone. Coffee would be wonderful Tx.

What kind of party are you hosting, anna?

Good morning, Nakeds. I'm currently going just a bit nuts, preparing for a party tomorrow night. :eek:

Oh, you're just finer than frog hair, sugar. :devil:

Do you have anything you can take for the allergies? I stock up on Benadryl for times like that. Also, can't you get a mower that is more reasonable to handle?

"Are you my Mummy?"

Fresh coffee is always appreciated. I've got some baked goods to share as well. :)

"Finer than frog hair..." Love it. :rose:

I take Loratadine, which takes the edge off. I'm limited to non-drowsy medicines because of my commute...

And the lawnmower was a well-meaning gift from the outlaws after I broke our last one - we couldn't afford a replacement then, nor can we now... :rolleyes:

Oooh, I'd forgotten that episode... When I wake the house up screaming tonight (and not in a good way), I'm blaming you! ;)

Rolf, can I get something sweet and cold in a to-go cup? I've got to take both Kidlets with me to the grocery store. A cherry limeade would do. Lord, give me strength.

What kind of party are you hosting, anna?
I'm not hosting, I'm the consultant. Yes, it's a work party! Wish me luck. :)

"Finer than frog hair..." Love it. :rose:

I take Loratadine, which takes the edge off. I'm limited to non-drowsy medicines because of my commute...

And the lawnmower was a well-meaning gift from the outlaws after I broke our last one - we couldn't afford a replacement then, nor can we now... :rolleyes:

Oooh, I'd forgotten that episode... When I wake the house up screaming tonight (and not in a good way), I'm blaming you! ;)
I haven't used "finer than frog hair" in a long time. It just came to me and I'm glad you liked it.

Ooh, we take the same allergy meds!

"The Empty Child" is freaky, but the one that absolutely gives me chills is "Blink." It has a lot to do with the fact that the first time I saw it was two days before a trip to France. Do you have any idea how many roadside statues there are in that country??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rolf, can I get something sweet and cold in a to-go cup? I've got to take both Kidlets with me to the grocery store. A cherry limeade would do. Lord, give me strength.
Good luck with the kidlets. Are you feeling any better, shea?

I like the idea of "Baked goods" with my coffee.
I thought you might, HP. I quite enjoy them, and I made them to be compatible with your eating plan. *hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back