What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please conserve this Thread for a good lough in the Future. That will be so ironic when the economy gets tanked again.

The usual suspects have been preachin' the Gospel of Glooooom and Dooooom for three and a half years now. Reality has been such a cold slap in the face that they're reduced to yammering about the rises in the price of imported cinnamon from Sri Lanka (all President Obama's fault, of course).

The business cycle will eventually turn down....and there is no doubt in my mind they'll be braying "I told you so!".

In the meantime, though, it's fucking morning again in America.

If it is it's despite the President not because of him or his stupid policies.

The Tea Party has become the Tear Party
tearparty_zps8d50486f.jpg

Obama got emotional when 26 toddlers were brutally massacred.

Let's make fun of him for it!

John Bohener cried about TARP bailouts. He wanted them that bad. Yeah, think about that.

Last edited:
He'd have to pull down his shorts and expose his asshole.:rolleyes:

Meanwhile I backed my comment with an article and photo. You cravenly have me on iggy though so you don't have to face the fact that you're wrong. Constantly wrong.

40 cents of every dollar spent by the Federal Government is borrowed.

Thank you Democrats and Republicans.

40 cents of every dollar spent by the Federal Government is borrowed.

Thank you Democrats and Republicans.

You seem very upset about this.

Why not share with us how this directly adversely impacts your chosen lifestyle.

Meanwhile I backed my comment with an article and photo. You cravenly have me on iggy though so you don't have to face the fact that you're wrong. Constantly wrong.

sorta kinda funny

how WHOSANE is one of us and feels our pain (gag!)

yet YOU "People" poked FUN at him

remember?

I DONT THNK SO!

sorta kinda funny

how WHOSANE is one of us and feels our pain (gag!)

yet YOU "People" poked FUN at him

remember?

I DONT THNK SO!

just like you clownz said that 7% GDP and 5% unemployment was the FIRST SINCE HH

and now you scream, BRILIANT OBAMA ECONOMY when 330NEW peeps are unemployed

WE GET IT

Yes

They still blame SandyCliff Bush!

But its BS

Its down cause of Obama, as I told you

It was UP during summer cause peeps actually believed an American would win election

I TOLD YOU

UMich consumer sentiment declines in January

By Ruth Mantell WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- The University of Michigan-Thomson Reuters consumer sentiment gauge declined to 71.3 in a preliminary January reading from a final December level of 72.9, reports said Friday. Economists polled by MarketWatch had expected a preliminary January reading of 74.2, with concern lingering over remaining major fiscal issues, such as the debt ceiling. January's decline follows a plunge in December, when consumers were worried about the fiscal cliff. The sentiment gauge, which covers how consumers view their personal finances as well as business and buying conditions, averaged about 87 in the year before the most recent recession. Economists watch sentiment data to get a feel for the direction of consumer spending

Obama Jobs Council hits 1 year without official meeting...

TOO

BUSY

PLAYIN

GOLF

or maybe everything is OK, why waste time?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back