Worst Songs Ever

Any rap song is a good start for me.. The one with the Russian guy is hilarious, I've posted that here before and its a godawful one to get stuck in your head.


While I can think of many songs I hate.. the one Stay by Sugarland is one that is as horrid as any.. GOD, I hate that song.. and her voice too, she spends so much time sounding like a cat being strangled..


I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston is another and Cathy's Clown by Reba...*shudders*
 
The worst song ever .... It's a small world after all...Damn Walt Disney! After going through that ride at Disney World...thinking the sixties were a real adventure for the designers :D
 
The worst song ever .... It's a small world after all...Damn Walt Disney! After going through that ride at Disney World...thinking the sixties were a real adventure for the designers :D

I still have nightmares about singing that song in choir in elementary school.

Speaking of elementary school, for those who grew up in the early '70's, were any of you subject to Marlo Thomas' Free to be You an Me album?

William Wants a Doll

No better to humiliate a little boy who wants a doll than a really bad show tune-style song about it.
 
Last edited:
Having My Baby - Paul Anka

I can't determine what makes this song so incredibly horrible ... the singing, the instrumentation, or the lyrics ...

Didn't have to keep it
Wouldn't put ya through it
You could have swept it from you life
But you wouldn't do it
No, you wouldn't do it


... that it was a huge hit in 1974 ...

... or that that it was on Glee.

all of the above...
 
Hotel California

Dad used to play it in the car just to annoy me... and sing to it loudly :eek:
 
Hotel California

Dad used to play it in the car just to annoy me... and sing to it loudly :eek:

Bummer. What a horrible way to get a kid to hate a great song.

Then again, I did the same thing to my kids.

I used to threaten to pull up next the school bus on the road or in front of the school and blare something like Tony Bennett just to get them to stop squabbling with each other in the car when I dropped them off on my way to work.

Worked every time. ;)
 
I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston is another...

Gawd I remember how badly that was overplayed when it was released. It became so bad I would break out in a full voiced cracking Falsetto rendition every time I heard it until somebody changed the song.

Crap it's happening again...my dogs are looking at my strangely, haa haa.

The only way to mark a song, especially Macarena, as the worst is to make a parody of it.

Hey Masturbator

Haa haa fav parodies of crap songs?

http://youtu.be/gvjbLYXnQmE
 
Hotel California

Dad used to play it in the car just to annoy me... and sing to it loudly :eek:

Color My World by Chicago - for the same kind of reason. Went on a choir trip in junior high school, leaving in a bus at 3 a.m. Someone kept playing it over and over and over and over.....
 
Gawd I remember how badly that was overplayed when it was released. It became so bad I would break out in a full voiced cracking Falsetto rendition every time I heard it until somebody changed the song.

Crap it's happening again...my dogs are looking at my strangely, haa haa.



Haa haa fav parodies of crap songs?

http://youtu.be/gvjbLYXnQmE

Ha! Brilliant, although these guys are dressed like and give off more of a Jersey Shore douchebag vibe.
 
Midnight at the Oasis -- Maria Muldaur

Nothing quite like putting a suicide note to your lover to music and turning it into a Top 40 hit.

Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks

I've always liked these songs, but talking about popular suicide songs, the theme song for M.A.S.H. is a song called "Suicide Is Painless"

Achy Breaky Heart

I have to totally agree on this one. When it was out, all the women around me would be playing and/or singing it constantly. It drove me friggin nuts. I'd have to leave and play some Black Sabbath to get that damn noise outta my head.

The song I hate is Barbara Ann by the Beach Boys.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top