my "Hangout"

Not too bad, just needed a little someone to share it with :D Have a happy Hump day sweetie :)
mh I guess thats the way it is when your Single ;)
Thanks and Good Morning :kiss: so what will you do on Hump Day;):)
 
Come lie naked with me on the beach and it will be gone today. :devil:

tumblr_ok0aotreso1u7ph7qo1_500.jpg


Good morning beautiful lingers! :rose::kiss::heart:
Good Morning Tom :kiss::kiss:
that would be nice;) are you sending me a Ticket :D
 
Dear Dumpling,

I am reasonably sure what caused your thread to be deleted. I am one of the offenders.

Thread Page Stretch

Literotica has a rule that they can delete a page if you stretch the thread with an image. They do not have to notify you.

I think it is because of the amount of blank space it uses.
Example: I post an image (photo) that is over screen width. It makes the whole thread page that width, not just my post.

I am going to make sure in the future that my photos do not stretch the thread page. It is easy to do! When you PREVEIW POST before SUBMIT REPLY is when you can see if your image (photo) stretched the thread page. If you have to scroll to the right to see the whole image (photo) it is too large.

Should anyone else have more information on this subject, please post it here.

Sorry sweetie, I had not read the rules of Literotica or anything else the GEEKS have posted. I got a real education from reading only part of it so far.

Thanks Sweetly:kiss::kiss:~ but who knows, they never seem to point out what your doing wrong:(
 
Dear Dumpling,

I am reasonably sure what caused your thread to be deleted. I am one of the offenders.

Thread Page Stretch

Literotica has a rule that they can delete a page if you stretch the thread with an image. They do not have to notify you.


But then it all depends what size monitor you're viewing it on. I try to size mine to where they can be viewed on a typical tablet, but sometimes I misjudge.
 
The mods are being really picky these days, but I wish they'd at least give you some sort of notification as to why so you know what to avoid in the future. I've had so many pic threads deleted lately that I'm not even trying to reopen new ones for right now.

tumblr_nxm8vmmchi1tfp79mo1_500.gif


Anyway, good morning sweet lingers. :rose::kiss::heart:

Oh ... and keep your snow up there. I prefer sun and warm beaches. :D

you were told repeatedly in pm and on threads about the suspect images. so, come on, less of the 'poor me' BS, eh. :rolleyes:
 
Thread Page Width (photos)

But then it all depends what size monitor you're viewing it on. I try to size mine to where they can be viewed on a typical tablet, but sometimes I misjudge.

Thank you for your input Tom. I am going to start posting just the URL and forget the worry about size. After all it is FREE!

I am thankful for the FREE part! :rose:

Have a great day Tom. :rose: :kiss: :rose:

 
Just a quick Good Morning before I go to Work :) :kiss::rose:

wow Malware kicked in when when I posted:eek:
 
Good Thursday the Day of the THONG!

Good morning P O!!!! Lots of :heart: 2 U !!!!!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...1E78C0725A65303B2E3315AFB75A29309&FORM=IQFRBA

I have a
fire.gif
burning inside me.


YESTERDAY WAS......
http://i3.cpcache.com/product/12350...:"background","value":"F2F2F2","sequence":2}]

THE MEN HAVE TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN TOO!
http://imgur.com/oKPXIWn

Thong Day? its to cold for that Sweetly windchill is -31 C and I had to put my Pantyhose on again:(~ anyway Good Morning and Hugs and :kiss::kiss:ss
 
Looking around.. what the hell happen... tie a rope around Ling .. there now stay in place.

Hope things are better now.

hugs :rose:

old borg fred
 
Looking around.. what the hell happen... tie a rope around Ling .. there now stay in place.

Hope things are better now.

hugs :rose:

old borg fred
Good Morning Fred:kiss: tying a Rope :eek: it might be ok at some special Times Hun :) but today is still a Workday;) but thanks for your Visit:)
 
mh I guess thats the way it is when your Single ;)
Thanks and Good Morning :kiss: so what will you do on Hump Day;):)
Dream of you ;) ? Didn't do anything special Ling, but I am enjoying my weekend, I guess spending money equates to joy (new kitchen cabinets, new garage doors and miscellaneous stuff for the house) LOL.
 
Good Morning Fred:kiss: tying a Rope :eek: it might be ok at some special Times Hun :) but today is still a Workday;) but thanks for your Visit:)

Ling, well I will get bigger rope and tie your little room on Lit down... and save the normal ropes when you have time for some special play. I do read your thread daily. Well if I get the emails from Lit on threads I follow. It hard to stay online when nurses or docs are around..

Hope you weekend is filled with fun and joy! Thank you drop i and checking on me.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred
 
tumblr_ol40z0r5eq1toamj8o1_400.gif


Wow ... you kept your thread a whole weekend. You must be special. ;)

Good Monday morning beautiful! :rose::kiss::heart:
 
Back
Top