What's your fetish?

milk ?

Breast milk, couldn't call it a fetish however has been a kink for me for a long time ever since I first tried it from my wife , still remember that first time - went to work feeling on top of the world , not quite ten foot tall and bullet proof but certainly the world could have crumbled round me feet and I wouldn't have givin a %#&^*& if yer know what I mean.....
I realize that I may never get that again (if an easily ready source were available) but ohhh man what awesome feeling.
 
Blasphemy

Women mocking religion (especially Islam, Allah, Quran)

Do I get a weirdest fetish award?
 
Basically anything involving fellatio. I absolutely love feeling/watching a woman as she sucks, finishing in her mouth, and seeing her swallow.

Also, ladies in sexy lingerie. :)
 
I think I would say my fetish would be and could be involved with my nipples! I hated my nipples all of my life, as a bigger guy, But when one of my exes started licking my nipples during sex, and then started sucking on them and breathing hot hard breath onto them, and I SHOT OFF LIKE A ROCKET, I knew that I had found my niche!
 
Hmm, only 3-4 mentions of incestuous play, real or feigned, so far.

So I suspect "incest femdom" won't get any seconds. Oh well.

I like beating-fantasies in general as well, but the ones with incestuous or quasi-incestuous content may be the hottest.

Maybe it's because my older girl cousin kicked me in the nuts many many years ago??
 
So many things, but the student/teacher thing holds a special place for me. A woman in a blouse, pencil skirt, and glasses drives me crazy.
 
Women mocking religion (especially Islam, Allah, Quran)

Do I get a weirdest fetish award?
Funny, as an atheist, I've fantasized about being forced to worship the god(dess) of my domme's choice while being called a "godless little heathen." :D
 
Orgasm control and denial.....being teased and tormented and edged for days and days, no release, until my cunt is a hot, soaking throbbing mass of nerve endings and I am a whimpering crying begging mess.
 
Orgasm control and denial.....being teased and tormented and edged for days and days, no release, until my cunt is a hot, soaking throbbing mass of nerve endings and I am a whimpering crying begging mess.

Seconded. Maybe it's specifically the woman I'm with now, but when I do this to her, the way she reacts gets me hotter than ever before. All those little whimpers, and she begs... Yeah, good stuff!
 
I absolutely love and adore feet. I love to lick and suck on toes, massage, lick from the heel all the way up to the tip of a man/woman's toes.

I've given many "foot jobs" to my ex's and I have never heard a complaint.


Curvie :rose:
 
I have a fantastic bra fetish. (No, not to wear them. That is not an "admitted" fetish. :p) I LOVE seeing a woman's bra through her shirt. A strap here, a top of the cup when she leans a certain way, seeing the outline of it on her back and figuring out exactly what kind it is. The mystery of what is behind the garment sends the blood straight to my cock. Even the "non-sexy" bras worn by a woman in an office who is not trying to send any kind of sexual signals at all. It is impossible to hide.

Sigh...
 
I love to hear a woman cum.

It drives me wild so much so that if I'm not there the girlfriend records it and sends me it by MMS. (she has an Hitachi wand, I can't compete)

Something about knowing she wants to share her pleasure with me.

M
 
my first post...

Been waking up my wife with sex last few months, because our work schedules are pretty weird. Normally around 3am when she's been asleep for about 5 hours. But when I do waker her up I have been wearing a cockring without her knowing it.

I am normal sized I guess, but she is very petite to begin with and asian. 5'2" and 90 pounds. So the increase in girth and slight increase in length does have an effect for her. Only she just thinks I am hornier at night.
 
fetish

I haven't done this but would love too...
1.) Be video taped while having sex or giving a B.J.
2.) Being in a Gloryhole to suck off random men
 
spanking (hard), nipple pinching, rape play (I know, I know), daddy/daughter (occasionally)...and *cough* rimming *cough*
 
To get inside someone's metaphorical boat and rock the metaphorical fuck out of it until they decide what kind of boat they really do have, and whether it is different from their favourite boat, and whether I want to redecorate it a little to look like the sort of boat that I want to sail in today.
 
Back
Top