squirting

It feels amazing!

No wonder. “Female ejaculation is the expulsion of fluid by the paraurethral ducts through and around the human female urethra during or before an orgasm. It is also known colloquially as squirting or gushing, although these are considered to be different phenomena in some research publications. The exact source and nature of the fluid continue to be a topic of debate among medical professionals, which is also related to doubts over the existence of the G-spot.” Squirting News Daily (footnotes and links omitted).
 
how many of you ladies out there have ever squirted and what did you think of it?

I do and it's the best release...I used to have to hold back with my ex, but not anymore!! I DO think I need to invest in some kinda rubber sheets...too damn much laundry!!
 
My wife says she just feels a really great orgasm and doesn't know that she squirts. I let her know when it happens.
 
Squirting is a recent invention by the womens' rights movement to level the sexual playing field and normalize the loss of bladder control in older women.

A lot of guys actually like being pissed on by their wives, the rationale being its easier to clean up than when she shits on you.
 
I can squirt, as I've mentioned before.

I can assure its not piss, everyone who I've done it with loves it.

I even had a taste and was so sweet.
 
Has anyone else noticed all the women that claim to squirt haven't provided video proof?

It's 2016, ladies.

Pull out your smartphones and let's see some evidence.
 
I can squirt and I LOVE it, as far as a release goes they're isn't anything better. I normally only squirt during oral (which is great in of itself) but occasionally I've managed it through penetration with my current BF....there are no words when that happens....but a lot of screaming :D
 
I can squirt too. Not all the time and it depends on mood and my female partner. But when my clit is being sucked up between her lips and her fingers are deep inside me and curved up to my G I can't help the release. I love it and it leaves me limp. I am not like a fountain, but I can leave my partners face wet.
 
d26925990659c8d04e77fef67f7608632cc098624cf4038483ed44ed3c12ec06.jpg
 
I can squirt too. Not all the time and it depends on mood and my female partner. But when my clit is being sucked up between her lips and her fingers are deep inside me and curved up to my G I can't help the release. I love it and it leaves me limp. I am not like a fountain, but I can leave my partners face wet.

That exact technique gets me EVERY time, literally EVERY TIME!!! Its freaking awesome isn't it XD

To my ex girlfriend, in hindsight you were a mega bitch but THANK YOU for telling me about that technique!!! I've been drenching faces ever since!!!
 
That exact technique gets me EVERY time, literally EVERY TIME!!! Its freaking awesome isn't it XD

To my ex girlfriend, in hindsight you were a mega bitch but THANK YOU for telling me about that technique!!! I've been drenching faces ever since!!!

I love it. Love receiving and giving
 
I love it. Love receiving and giving

Definitely, I have yet to meet a girl who that technique didn't also make squirt when I tried it on them. To anyone looking for the holy grail of sex techniques look no further ;)
 
Water-absorbing pads work great to save your matttess. As do waterproof pads.

My wife is a squirter...our local sex shop had a water proof sex blanket! It's perfect! Cozy fleece on top and it absorbs all of her squirt (or pee...but that's another story!).
 
I was going to dump a bunch of water on my mattress and use it as squirt proof, but I would have to sleep in the wet spot tonight - and it would be a lie. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top