Ever JO where another man can see

Mutual Jacking-Off, You Know It Makes Sense

Jacking-off should always be a shared activity, a group bonding exercise. All guys love to compare and contrast. It's human nature...
 
I understand

Without getting in trouble with the Lit mods, lets just say I was quite a bit younger than my 60 year old self.

A few buddies from the neighborhood would have sleep outs in summertime. Late at night after the old folks were asleep we learned how to jerk each other off.

Unfortunately that didn't last long as two of us (myself and one other) realized that our best place in life was on our knees blowing the other buddies. None of them ever asked for a hand job again! They could jerk me off, or I would do it myself, but I never got sucked during these times.

I don't remember giving another hand job again as I much preferred to have it in my mouth. To this day I am a certified cocksucker and darn proud of it!

I understand because it sounds like me! Although, being over 70, I much prefer to be seated with the 'suckee' standing in front of me. As time goes on, it becomes harder and harder to get up off of one's knees...:).
 
It has been a long time since I've jo for another person either in person or online. Life's moved on from my carefree days of meet ups, university or casual encounters.

It has been a long time since I've shared some screen time with a jo buddy to, watching and texting via Skype or Yahoo Messenger as it was. To much concern of how easy it is to be recorded these days. The irony is that time for this isn't much of an issue anymore due to favorable working arrangements, but getting confident to do it again isn't there.

Watching prerecorded videos on websites is nice, but it's not the same as watching a nice cock getting hard and being stroked to explosion just for you. Even better if it is a group Skype :).

Ah, those carefree days of the past :)

If you ever get to the point where you are willing to 'put up with' watching vid clips of men being JO'd or sucked off, send me a PM and I'll let you in on a place where you can download any number of them for only the cost of access to the servers that house them. About $10 per month, plus whatever you pay for Internet access.
 
Jacked off many times in person and on cam. kik vidmin12, say you are from lit
 
This was 6 years ago. Walked into a mens restroom at a hotel I was staying in. A guy was jackin at a stall and turned slightly to show me, I went to the stall next to him peed then started jackin myself with him beside me. we watched each other shoot into the urinals.

Just how I would like to try this.

I have jerked off for guys on kik and enjoyed watching them cum too. Would love to do this face to face, or cock to cock though.
 
Open showers in a leisure centre to try and gauge the reaction of a guy i had been flirting with. I couldn’t tell if he was interested or just enjoying flirting with a bi man. In the end I got the answer I wanted and ended up in a relationship with him. Well worth a slow, soapy jerk off with the risk of being caught an added turn on.
 
Yes I have, I lived in an apartment with a big bay window that faced another apartment building
Cam out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me, I noticed a guy across in the apartments looking into my apartment so I let the towel drop to let him see me naked
This got me horny and growing and I watched him get naked in front of his window
We enjoyed watching each other play with our cocks mmmmmm
I came pretty hard that day watching each other
 
Once - a long time ago

I was in college back in the late 1980s and we had this early chat room on campus. I went on there anonymously one day and was chatting with a guy who wanted to watch me jerk off. He told me of a remote bathroom in the library to go to. So I went there around the agreed upon time, went in a stall, dropped trou and started to stroke it. After a couple of minutes I heard the door open then saw his shadow as he got on the floor so he could look under the stall door. I jerked it a little more and then came (quickly because I was turned on). I got on my knees closer to the stall door right before I came. After I came he gently stroked my thigh with the back of his hand then he left. I cleaned myself up and left. I never saw his face and to this day I have no idea who it was.

(I guess I was getting curious then but never did anything else or thought about guys at all until my 40s when I started checking out m2m porn and stories)
 
I was in college back in the late 1980s and we had this early chat room on campus. I went on there anonymously one day and was chatting with a guy who wanted to watch me jerk off. He told me of a remote bathroom in the library to go to. So I went there around the agreed upon time, went in a stall, dropped trou and started to stroke it. After a couple of minutes I heard the door open then saw his shadow as he got on the floor so he could look under the stall door. I jerked it a little more and then came (quickly because I was turned on). I got on my knees closer to the stall door right before I came. After I came he gently stroked my thigh with the back of his hand then he left. I cleaned myself up and left. I never saw his face and to this day I have no idea who it was.

(I guess I was getting curious then but never did anything else or thought about guys at all until my 40s when I started checking out m2m porn and stories)

Kinda hot!!!
 
Yes. It is fun

Jacked off on Cam back in old days when AFF was busier still find Skype pals sometimes. Jacking off :nana:at local gay sauna bathouse is fun too. But I get distracted by the cocks there! Slurp!
 
Theater

I was checking out an Adult Theater after paying for a ticket I entered into a dark room with a large screen, several guys are watching porn two with there cocks out stroking, I took a seat next to two guys going at it. Watched for several minutes as the two guys sucked and fucked. By this time I was hard good and hard, dropped my jeans (l was wearing stockings and a black 6 strap garter belt) hot yes I was hot took my time and jacked off in front of every one.
Can't wait until I can go back.
 
Not me but. . .
The gym that I attend has a sauna, the sauna door faces the shower area.
I had been in the Sauna for some while when I noticed a guy enter the shower. He started showering as normal. His back was facing towards me and I could tell he was rubbing his cock. he turned to rinse his back I guess and I couldn't help but notice he was at full mask. He sort of looked around and carried on rubbing his cock. He turned back away from me and carried on.

Fascinating to see his body tense and shudder as he cum. He quickly cleaned up and left.


I sat frozen and still with my own Hardon. . . .
 
I have enjoyed masturbating on cam a number of times, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe because watching someone and being watched makes it dirtier somehow than basic masturbation alone.
In the old days, we had telephone party lines, and talked while on the phone while we masturbated. That was pretty fun, too.
 
I have enjoyed watching a few guys masturbate while jerking my cock for them, only online on kik.

Would love to try in person.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top