Our Paragraphs

If I may, I would like to request more balance in this thread, ie, more photos of GK.
attachment.php

We've been noticing a lack of activity in our thread and figured people are probably tired of our pics now. It's nice to see someone encouraging us to stick around. I'll let her know.

Thumb back a couple pages...there are plenty of pics with her in them that didn't receive comments. I can only assume they went unseen since they really are great pics

We've been noticing a lack of activity in our thread and figured people are probably tired of our pics now. It's nice to see someone encouraging us to stick around. I'll let her know.

Thumb back a couple pages...there are plenty of pics with her in them that didn't receive comments. I can only assume they went unseen since they really are great pics

Oops. My bad. :eek:

I will keep the comments and support coming. :)

Oops. My bad. :eek:

I will keep the comments and support coming. :)

It's not just you. We both have noticed a down tic in comments overall. We assume we just aren't what people want to see anymore, or read about.

We've been pretty open sharing our love story with the people here, and we do take note of our biggest supporters, but maybe our 'sappy story' has run its course and we should consider closing the thread. :(

We are still discussing it...no decision made yet.

We'll just sit here and stare at him kitty, promise!! ;)
Lol Tali a friendly pat here and there from you is fine :) And staring is welcome too ;)

HA! Just the tip eh? ;)

It depends on how much of a sharing mood Kitty is in! ;)

Haha!!!!! I do tell him he could pull down those undies just a bit more to revel some of his delicious goods :devil:

If I may, I would like to request more balance in this thread, ie, more photos of GK.
attachment.php
Thx!!!! Scroll back a few pages there are some mixed in there :D

It's not just you. We both have noticed a down tic in comments overall. We assume we just aren't what people want to see anymore, or read about.

We've been pretty open sharing our love story with the people here, and we do take note of our biggest supporters, but maybe our 'sappy story' has run its course and we should consider closing the thread. :(

We are still discussing it...no decision made yet.

PLEASE Do not close your thread. This thread is different and unique. We need to have this thread. I sense a general slowdown throughout Lit AmPics. Maybe just a busy time of the year with end of school and beginning of summer. This is a cyclical phenomenon. The holidays between Thanksgiving and Christmas is another slow time.

I believe my own thread has fallen asleep. :eek:

Regardless, Talikat and I are going to launch a new thread this weekend. Something a bit different.

Thx!!!! Scroll back a few pages there are some mixed in there :D

Okay, Okay. Trying to make amends here. These are some great photos. I apologize for only commenting on one of these, I believe.

This one, and this one, and this HOT one, and this other really hot one all deserved response comments. These are what keep me coming back. {sorry Sean} GK, you have some really hot nipples. Love the pics of them.

However, when I see THIS one and especially THIS ONE, I often stop looking further. :eek:

So PLEASE keep the pics and story coming.

Okay, Okay. Trying to make amends here. These are some great photos. I apologize for only commenting on one of these, I believe.

This one, and this one, and this HOT one, and this other really hot one all deserved response comments. These are what keep me coming back. {sorry Sean} GK, you have some really hot nipples. Love the pics of them.

However, when I see THIS one and especially THIS ONE, I often stop looking further. :eek:

So PLEASE keep the pics and story coming.

Thanks for your support! It's these comments that make us both want to keep posting.

I take no offense...She is incredible in every way and deserves praise and admiration! We love sharing solo pics but our together pics are by far our favorites.

I've always said that no one wants to see me...they only come here for her! ;)

Thanks for your support! It's these comments that make us both want to keep posting.

I take no offense...She is incredible in every way and deserves praise and admiration! We love sharing solo pics but our together pics are by far our favorites.

I've always said that no one wants to see me...they only come here for her! ;)

If you notice, my two favs are the "together pics". :) That is part of what makes this thread special. The other part is that the postings are from each of you.

If you notice, my two favs are the "together pics". :) That is part of what makes this thread special. The other part is that the postings are from each of you.

Thx for the support :kiss: I think at times we all here just wonder if we should continue or not. It goes in streaks like anything else. We just mentioned maybe starting over in the future, nothing was decided on. Always looking for new ideas to keep things fresh ya know. I love hanging out here (literally :p) and bantering in as many threads as I can. I look forward to you and Tali's new venture :)

Thx for the support :kiss: I think at times we all here just wonder if we should continue or not. It goes in streaks like anything else. We just mentioned maybe starting over in the future, nothing was decided on. Always looking for new ideas to keep things fresh ya know. I love hanging out here (literally :p) and bantering in as many threads as I can. I look forward to you and Tali's new venture :)

I understand what you are feeling and discussing. Been there, done that, as have many others here.

I too love to play on the various threads.

Maybe I shouldn't hype our new thread that much. I will let out that it is another variation of "Post your pics of....". So I hope you and Sean will both contribute. Just another fun playful place for people to play. :D :devil:

Thank you friends and followers! We've received positive feedback both publically and in private. Thank you to those who still enjoy seeing our 'sappy love story'!! We do enjoy you all too! It's the fun, witty, and flirty comments that truly make this place so fun!

After the week we've shared, after the talks we've had, after the anticipation that has been building...I thought this was needed and accurately expresses my feelings on this early Saturday morning...

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

You are in my heart every minute of every hour of every day...and your edges do not exist in my eyes...

Have a great (and busy) day! Take a moment when you can to think of me. :heart:

I'm always thinking of you :)
All my curves and all my edges...All my perfect imperfections miss and love you :heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
After the week we've shared, after the talks we've had, after the anticipation that has been building...I thought this was needed and accurately expresses my feelings on this early Saturday morning...

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

You are in my heart every minute of every hour of every day...and your edges do not exist in my eyes...

Have a great (and busy) day! Take a moment when you can to think of me. :heart:

All my curves and all my edges...All my perfect imperfections miss and love you :heart:

sigh..... Never get tired of this..........carry on!

Kitty & Sean, have not been a lot here :eek:. But I love your love story.
I adore your sharing and your yummy pics.
I had a lot to catch up on here, but you both are so yummy, sexy, sensual.
Know I have a huge smile.

:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for the sexy lady.

And for you both

Somebody By Your Side
Is A Wonderful Thing!
A Genuine, Precious Prize
The Best That Life Can Bring

You Can Walk Thru This World
Like You Both Have Wings
They Are The Diamonds To Your Pearls
They Are A Song You Sing …

They Are A Bell You Ring
The Honey To Your Cup Of Tea
You Share Same Hopes and Dreams
You Share The Same Heartbeat

They Are The King To Your Queen
They Are The Us In Your Team
They Are The Reason You Love Being
With Somebody and Others Seeing …

A Partner To Confide
Forever By Your Side
With Only Love Between To Bind

Sometimes while swimming laps my mind wanders. Typically my thoughts revolve around my beautiful GlitterKitty! When that happens I occasionally have an issue arise in the midst of my workout. In itself that's not necessarily an issue, but sometimes the thoughts are so intense and so overwhelming I need to stop my workout and rush off to the bathroom to take matters in hand.

Well this afternoon happened to be one of those moments. And since when I told her that I was headed to the pool she COMMANDED me to take this exact picture...my mind was already primed for some naughty thoughts.

She's already seen this pic...as well as the 4-5 other more revealing ones that followed. I'll probably get in a bit of trouble for sharing it, but sometimes being disobedient has GREAT rewards!! ;)

attachment.php

euhmmm can I send you my e-mail address…. would euhmmm love to see the other ones to….;)
Just teasing you, but hey you can't blame me wondering about the special Kitty pics:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

This view looks awfully familiar... And very much welcomed!! But I fail to see any imperfections!! Only perfect excellence!

My heart adores you baby doll. :heart: 💗💋💖

euhmmm can I send you my e-mail address…. would euhmmm love to see the other ones to….;)
Just teasing you, but hey you can't blame me wondering about the special Kitty pics:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

We have to ask Kitty nicely...she owns the pics as well as All of Sean. I'm her's to share or not! ☺️😉

hello sexy motherfuckers....I mean...kind, lovely people

how is your weekend dollfaces? :kiss::heart:

Loving both your pics! Sorry I'm not responding as much. Just so busy with work. Sean, you need to post some more and GK, I love your lastest ones! :devil: so sexy and naughty :)

Can't wait to see the next sets of "together" pics ;)

hello sexy motherfuckers....I mean...kind, lovely people

how is your weekend dollfaces? :kiss::heart:

It's going better than I expected!! :D Thanks for asking you sexy queen bee-yatch!! :p

Loving both your pics! Sorry I'm not responding as much. Just so busy with work. Sean, you need to post some more and GK, I love your lastest ones! :devil: so sexy and naughty :)

Can't wait to see the next sets of "together" pics ;)

Wait!! Who said there's gonna be more "together pics"???? Did we indicate there might be???

I do believe this is the first time I've been asked to post more! Yea Me!!!! :D

Back