Our Paragraphs

Trapped on the border between today and tomorrow, I wait patiently for the clock to advance.
I have seen the future, I have been to next week, I have sampled tomorrow's feast.
I have eaten the forbidden fruit of a future lifetime and find myself craving it all the more.
For in the moment of my greatest elation, I was violently drug back to the realities of today, and left longing for the unattainable tastes I cannot live without.
So now I wait patiently, sat at this border, watching as time stands still, and desperately waiting for that future to arrive...and with it...the sweet milk and honey that I can no longer live without.
Aww this is so sweet! Lots of emotions this week for sure :kiss:

Morning dawns through my bedroom window. The sun peeks through and begs me 'rise.' My phone has remained silent through the still of the night...not a message was sent to say 'I am free,' nor was one expected.

I can still feel the love, I can still feel the sadness, I can still feel the disappointment coming through from your end. In your simplest messages those sentiments remain all too clear. My own disappointment is exceeded by yours, and in spades.

I am not mad. I am not angry. I am not really sad truth be told. I know my love did all she could to join me in our cyber-bed. And I know she will do everything she can to meet me there again today.

My sadness is curbed by one simple truth...last night's missed opportunity gave rise to this morning's sun. A new day is dawning, and with it we have moved one day closer to tomorrow, and one day closer to exchanging our virtual bed for a physical one.

In just days I will be standing before you...in flesh and blood. In just days I will be yours to have and to hold. In just days I will reach out my arms to pull you in, reach out my lips to welcome you warmly, and with my own unfiltered eyes once again gaze lovingly at the most beautiful woman on the planet. They say Helen of Troy had the face that launched 1000 ships; however, you have the face that welcomes just one...and that one longs for the kisses that only your eyes can provide.

I love you baby doll...endlessly! And in mere days, endlessly renews itself yet again.

Now rise and shine...our virtual bed is waiting for you...

:heart::rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:
Well last night I played in our virtual bed for awhile until you wore me out! Soon there will be no virtual about it and we will bake and eat yummy cookies all night long :D I love you endlessly :)

You two are so adorable...no wonder you found each other. ^5 to Sean
:kiss: to GlitterKitty

A heartfelt 'Thank You'...

Happy Memorial Day to all my brothers and sisters in arms!!

My time has passed, I am honored to have served my 20+ years, and I have gracefully passed the torch to the next generation. I sleep well each night knowing that selfless warriors have picked up the watch and dedicate their lives to sacrifice as I did mine.

Thank you all for your service! Wear the badge with pride. Today I will take pause and remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for us all, and raise a glass in their memories!
:heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi baby boy! Today is a day that we should honor and thank YOU for 20+ years of service. I know you don't consider it a sacrifice but it is. Each time you deployed leaving behind your family and missing events, that's a sacrifice. I admire you for your dedication and love for your job. You are an inspiration and I am so very proud of you. I could say more but I'm keeping it simple.

HAPPYMEMORIALDAY!!!

I :heart: you!!! :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:

My time has passed, I am honored to have served my 20+ years, and I have gracefully passed the torch to the next generation. I sleep well each night knowing that selfless warriors have picked up the watch and dedicate their lives to sacrifice as I did mine.

Thank you all for your service! Wear the badge with pride. Today I will take pause and remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for us all, and raise a glass in their memories!

attachment.php

Very VERY well said Sean...

attachment.php

I've received multiple PMs asking about the picture...

I took this picture in 1999 from a bluff overlooking the Allied Forces Cemetery for those who fell during the Battle of El Alamein. It's located in Northern Egypt and is remembered as a major turning point in WWII.

This is an amazing picture!!! Even more so that you took it yourself and have all the memories of the journeys you have been on. :heart:

This is an amazing picture!!! Even more so that you took it yourself and have all the memories of the journeys you have been on. :heart:

I've been on a thousand journeys but the one my heart is on now is by far the greatest one I've ever taken. What makes it even better is my partner who is walking this journey hand-in-hand with me.

"...for every journey begins with that first step, but it is the company we keep along the path that forge the memories of a lifetime..."

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hello to my favorite Lit Lovebirds. :heart::heart::heart: Hope you are both having a wonderful day :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hello to my favorite Lit Lovebirds. :heart::heart::heart: Hope you are both having a wonderful day :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks PK!! It poured rain most of the day. I did get my gym run in before the rains got too bad, and enjoyed grilling for the kids. The best part of the day was when my :heart: stroked my heart-strings the way she does every day! It made me :D from ear to ear!!

I hope you had a great day too! :kiss:

attachment.php
Thank you for sharing this picture but most of all thank you for you service to our great country.

So many beautiful words here. And so many beautiful pictures. I have nothing but love and hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, and... more HUGS for the both of you. I have missed you. Sorry for not being around lately. I've missed so much but have enjoyed catching up.

So many beautiful words here. And so many beautiful pictures. I have nothing but love and hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, and... more HUGS for the both of you. I have missed you. Sorry for not being around lately. I've missed so much but have enjoyed catching up.

thank you for stopping by! the beauty of your comments only enhances the beauty of our thread! we are so glad you enjoyed catching up

Sometimes while swimming laps my mind wanders. Typically my thoughts revolve around my beautiful GlitterKitty! When that happens I occasionally have an issue arise in the midst of my workout. In itself that's not necessarily an issue, but sometimes the thoughts are so intense and so overwhelming I need to stop my workout and rush off to the bathroom to take matters in hand.

Well this afternoon happened to be one of those moments. And since when I told her that I was headed to the pool she COMMANDED me to take this exact picture...my mind was already primed for some naughty thoughts.

She's already seen this pic...as well as the 4-5 other more revealing ones that followed. I'll probably get in a bit of trouble for sharing it, but sometimes being disobedient has GREAT rewards!! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
If I may, I would like to request more balance in this thread, ie, more photos of GK.
attachment.php

Back