The Fallen Angel (open pm me)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
The cobblestone street was dark and empty twisting before him like a snake as it wound its way through the high-class streets. He faintly heard the sounds of a horse nearby hooves clattering at a steady rhythm as its driver spurred it on. The air had a slight electric edge to it and he some how knew that a storm was coming. He looked up at the heaven his electric green eyes watching as a few stray bolts of lightning cracked overhead and confirmed his suspicions. He was by no means a “religious” man but he decided to take it as a good sign instead of a bad.

It’s fate the romantic in him argued causing a small scoff to fall from his soft but firm lips. Adam Strange had thought that part of him dead the old him… The him before the accident would have been swept up in the romantics of it the minute he first laid eyes on her at the ball would have made some big romantic gesture the minute he saw those beautiful eyes cross his…..

“I’m not that man any more” he angrily snapped at himself his rage boiling over as well as his grief “he died the same day the factory died” He whispered half to himself and half to the shadows as he gently brought his nimble elegant fingers to his face. It was there he found the bumps and scars the ugly patchwork of skin that made up his burnt face. He knew if he looked in a mirror what would meet him was a monster a monster that know one especially a beauty like her could ever look at with out revolution or fear. Even he couldn’t stand the sight of himself and it was only after he had ordered every mirror in his house shattered that he had been able to find some respite from the haunting face that now tormented his dreams.

He had survived the accident that burned down his father’s old mill but could he really say he had? The world was cruel and the high society life even more so the people he called “friends” now looked at him with disgust and openly mocked him behind his back. He was a noble man only in tittle know invited to the social parties out of obligation and looking right than for his company. The girl SHOULD have been his by all rights but because of his looks her father had openly laughed at his offer of her hand. Why wouldn’t he though? Who would give their daughter to a monster?

Of course if they wanted him to be a monster he would be

He felt a few drops of rain splatter down onto the stone walkway and he scowled. The descent up would be harder now and he was wasting valuable time with his thoughts. The family manner she lived in was made of marble and the smooth surface would be difficult to climb if it was slick with rain. If he didn’t make the climb before it began to really pour down he would miss his chance for the night. Luckily the thought spurred him into action and he quickly ducked into the alleyway pausing to shake his dark black coat off of any lingering rain. His duffel bag dropped down to the stone and he paused checking to make sure his outfit was ready for her. It had taken him a long time to figure out just what to wear finally he had settled on a pair of black slacks and a matching shirt, along with his long black cloak it would work perfectly both for blending into the shadows and giving him a smoky corporeal appearance. A pair of sturdy work boots were laced up looking out of place but needed for the climb above.

The only thing that was left was the mask

He pulled it out of the bag and unwrapped the silk like cloth keeping it safe. He pulled it out and starred at it for a moment committing its appearance to memory. The mask was a simple full face one with a line split down the middle in perfect symmetry on one side a angel stared back white happy and pure on the other a demon glared back at him red with angry eyes and a hollow horn poking out. It had been made from a sculpt of his face and fit perfectly and without slipping as long as she made no moves to unite it he would be fine.

He pulled it on and felt a sigh of relief when it fit snuggly against his face he didn’t like his own face to be free for very long and the reassuring press of the mask against his face clamed him in a way. THIS was his true face would be the one SHE fell in love with and the one SHE made love to. She would never see the burnt husk of his face not if he could help it.

The sky cracked above him and rumbled as if chiding him again. He sensed his own impatience mounting and so he quickly moved his fingers up to tie the mask twice making sure it was twice secured before moving over to the wall. His hands easily found the foot holes of the building and he paused making sure he was ready before starting the climb.

It was a fairly easy climb with only the water making it difficult and slow. The noble family was a lover of the gothic architects and so Adam had plenty of handholds and corners to use to aid his climb. The object of his adoration lived on the third floor with a room over looking the garden and the streets. He managed to reach the third floor just as the bell of Notre Dame began toiling for midnight. With any luck she would be sleeping and he would be able to slip into her bed and position himself with out her waking. It was all part of his plan to seduce her and gain her affection if he could just do that he could convince her to go with him and defy her father……

There was a deep rumble of thunder making the glass window next to him shudder. He quickly climbed the last remaining steps and turned moving to the right until he reached her window. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves and reached over gently grasping it and pulling it out. He wasn’t surprised when it easily opened granting him the access he so desperately craved. Why would she keep the window unlatched?

Who could get to her on the third floor

Adam slid in silently and paused waiting for any sound or his presence to be found after several long seconds of waiting he finally relaxed and closed the window latching it and moving to lock the door before he turned and starred at the object of his affection.

Now the game begins

He worked quickly pulling out the small bag he brought with him and kneeling down at the foot of her bed. His nimble hands danced pulling out the necessary components and quickly screwing the needle into the stainless steel syringe. He filled the syringe with contents from the bottle he brought and quickly sanitized the needle. Once he was sure it was ready he turned injecting it into her shoulder blade.

"Now comes the hard part" he murmured lifting her up. He carefully cradled her in his arms and turned opening he door with his shoulder blade and creeping out into the hallway. He paused making sure the house was silent before he slowly began making his way though the unaware mansion. He crept and tip toed not stopping until he finally made it to their door. He carefully unlatched it and went through closing it shut behind him and racing back to the waiting carriage. No one was around but he still worked quickly pushing her into the back and closing the door. He climbed up to the riens whipping his horses into action.

He didn't breathe easily until they were out of London and headed to his families home in the country side. It was there that he would keep her teach her to love him while also making sure he got what he deserved and what was coming to him.

Of which he was intent to get

He carried her in to the lavish estate the house was empty because he knew he couldn't trust any one not to give up his secret. He brought her into one of the spare rooms and tucked her in giving her face a gentle swipe and her breast a healthy squeeze before he finally went to his grand bed room and retired.
 
Last edited:
She felt as if she was in a heavy haze, her body moving with a slowness she couldn't control. With each slow movement and a deliberateness that hurt her fogged mind she managed to sit up in the large bed. She sheets felt like a weight on her chest, forcing her to lean back against the grand headboard. Taking a deep breath she tried to look around, her eyelids heavy Her vision blurred and her senses dulled. Very slowly things began to come into focus, her shoulder was tender for some reason and her vision becoming clear. Taking another deep breath she tried to comprehend what was happening. "W...where am I?" She whispered to herself. She wasn't at home in her bed and she wasn't anywhere she recognized.

She attempted to remember the night before, her hands beginning to shake. She remembered retiring to her room alone after speaking with her father. Taking a deep breath once again her chest began to squeeze. How did she get there? Where was she and how was she going to get home. Very carefully she began to pull away the heavy sheets. She was still in her nightgown. The dark blue a contrast to her milky white skin. Her chest heaved as she looked around once more. No house coat and no house shoes, what was she to do.

Her head still felt as if she was in a cloud as she stood slowly. Wobbling slightly she wondered if she could figure out where she was by the window. Walking tenderly towards the large window in the room she pulled back the drapes. She gasped, falling back onto the soft carpet. Before her spanned countryside and nothing more. She couldn't see the spires of Notre Dome, or the thick fog of London's great river. She was miles away from home with no idea which way to even go.

Glancing to the door she feared who was in the mansion with her. Who had brought her hear and what were their intentions. Forcing herself up from the floor she smoothed the nightdress over her flat stomach before pulling at the top of the material. Her chest was perky though it's larger size. She feared the cleavage she might be showing. She tried desperately to clear is still slightly fogged head. She wasn't feeling well and felt her stomach flip. How would she get home? How would she get a message to her father. He would be worried sick by now.

Taking a deep breath she tried to calm herself before she had a mental break. Running shaking fingers through her long red hair she made her way towards the door her legs seeming to feel like jelly. As she took hold of the cold door knob she trembled. Within her gasp the knob turned of it's own accord. She seemed as if she was frozen in place. Petrified of who or what would be coming through the door she could not move. She only hoped the person behind the door would be her savior and not her demon.
 
Back
Top