What sounds hotter (Incest M/S)

What idea sounds hotter?

  • Hot Day

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Bathtub

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Ttron

Virgin
Joined
Jun 6, 2016
Posts
5
So i writing a story, but i having a problem with 2 ideas. So before i get to the two ideas, The story is about A single mom who adopted a son when she was younger and he was young. They have a pretty close relationship, but of course they get into a sexual relation. Now my two ideas of how they decided to start this new relationship.

1st Idea
On a hot spring or summer day, The house A/C is broken and to keep cool they strip down to Underwear and bra. They have a conversion about how to stay cool and during Conversation one of them (haven't decided who yet) slips on how the other is really attractive and so they lead on their to start having sex.


2nd Idea
The mom is in the bathtub and the son walks in naked for a shower himself and see his naked mom in the bathtub, they both look at each other and get turned on and of course have sex in the bathtub. In of course that leads to their new relationship.
 
Whatever the legal status in some jurisdictions, step-sex ain't incest to LIT readers. Adopted kids ain't biological kids. Here, incest means shared DNA. See my piece What Is Incest? for more.

So if they're bio-kin, which idea is hotter, the hot day or the hot shower? I vote for #1 hot day. I disbelieve the saw-kin-naked-and-wanna-fuck-em meme; a close relative often saw me naked but never tried to fuck me. IMHO #1 is more believable; I used a similar trope in A Taste of Incest: Lemonade. A guy's mom and sis help him with dirty work on a sweltering day. To cool off and clean up, they jump under the backyard sprinkler and ditch their clothes. Sex ensues. It's logical.

Of course, hot stories aren't necessarily realistic. Readers will ignore all sorts of dumb bullshit in the setup as long as the action swings. Studly young-but-legal Sonny comes home to find his mom and her sister, both total MILFs, sunning nude by the backyard pool and maybe swapping saliva. He figures, why not? and jumps naked into the pool, then joins them for awesome 3-ways. Keep-em slurping.

IMHO 3-way incest is hottest. I use it a lot in my A Taste of Incest tales.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Hypoxia for you're feedback

I want to write a realistic story. Not just about sex, but a relationship of a lonely young woman who works hard and doesn't really do dates or go out. So she looks to her adopted son to help with that feeling off emptiness. So it a mixed of erotica and romance stories in one.
 
Why don't you make it a bit slow? Make it last for a week, before there is any sex. Too many stories going into sex right at the first page. Make in a hot week of unintentional teasing and awkward moments. At least a couple of days when they walk around home naked, trying not to be caught staring. Son apologizing for his boner, trying to find a right place between "mom, you surely aren't old or looking bad, it is nice to look at you" and "it is You who cause this hard-on, not the teenage neighbor in her skimpy bikini, like I'm trying to say". Mom trying not to look aroused, saying it is a bottle of cold water from the fridge she put to her breasts that made her nipples hard, and it is her sweating like a pig, not her pussy wet with arousal, leaving wet spots everywhere. And trying not to admit that she know her son is hard at her and she likes it.
Mom runs in her son's room (while he is away) to find some porn on his computer - she desperately needs something to help her get over the edge, and finding him photoshop her face into some dirty pictures and her panties under his pillow that he used to wipe his cum for the whole week. He suddenly returns and catches her laying on his bed, masturbating to those pictures, moaning "fuck me sonny" into those panties.
 
Thanks Nuff Said

That sounds like a better idea. I defiantly like the idea they they keep teasing each other, Until they realized they both have the same feelings. Sounds more erotic and i will make it seem romantic as much as possible.
 
Agreed with stretching it out. MS incest is my favourite genre but I stop reading if they're already having sex by the fourth paragraph. I most enjoy the stories where initially there's no thought of incest but little by little they get tempted into it. How that happens is what's most interesting for me.
 
Agreed with stretching it out. MS incest is my favourite genre but I stop reading if they're already having sex by the fourth paragraph. I most enjoy the stories where initially there's no thought of incest but little by little they get tempted into it. How that happens is what's most interesting for me.
I write lots of incest and they're never bonking by the 4th paragraph. Usually gotta wait a half-LIT-page at least. :D But I also don't write slow erotic developments. I prefer triggers. They're close in their lives, and then some plausible incident triggers the first fucking. Then they're hooked! And so (hopefully) are the readers.
 
Back
Top