Worse than Egypt (closed)

As Sandra's body felt James become bolder, so did her dreams become more erotic. Suddenly they were in a room that screamed richness filled with satin and silk draping centered around a large bed. Her head screamed at her, but she reveled in the feeling instead, having never felt such sensations before.

In the dream, she was straddling him as he sat on the bed kissing her. At some point, her underwear was removed so they held each other completely naked. Between her legs, she rubbed against his growing shaft as his hands roamed all over her. The dream caused her to moan in real life, feeling his hand play with her and his cock between her ass.

She grew wetter as he toyed with her, her hips bucking gently as her body told him that she wanted more. Her breasts heaved with each breath and as a reaction to the sensations she slowly turned, lying on her back. Still asleep but very much aroused as her dreams shifted again and she was on her back to the wall in the middle of an empty hallway, his weight supporting her upright.

In the dream, she begged his. "Please fuck me, James," but in reality she was only able to moan out his name gently. "James..."
 
James heard his name fall out of her lips and grinned pleased by the revelation. He wanted to take her right then and there. The thought of having her wake up with his hard cock pounding her away was an erotic one and he bit back a moan at the thought.

But it would be there first time (and he had a feeling hers) it was best to have her be awake and present instead of sleep sex.

Still he could make her cum in her sleep

He continued to rub pushing his hands under her panties and finding her pussy. He began to play with her clit teasing and stimulating it as he leaned in to her lips.

"I want you to cum for me" He growled continuing his teasing "I want you to cum for me now! Cum while I fuck you nice and hard baby"
 
Sandra's body tensed as his finger went past her panties to her clit. Almost, she woke, but she wanted to linger in the dream more as suddenly, he was pounding her against the wall. His words reached her ears and her brain followed as she twisted and squirmed in her sleep. It felt so good, she was panting and moaning both in and out of the dream.

Her body wound tighter and tighter until her eyes flew wide open, kicking her out of the dream awake. The first thing she noticed was that she really was feeling so good and she let out a loud moan as her eyes focused on the dark outline of a man above her. James.

She could hardly speak, gasping and shuddering with each breath she took. Her hands grasped at his shoulders and her back arched groaning as he made her cum, her eyes rolling up, toes curling, pussy gushing with juices.

Each shuddering breath that brought her down from her orgasm was clearing her thoughts. She was there, lying on her back in a small tent with a gorgeous god like James who, it seemed, was smirking as he pulled her hand away from her sopping core.

He touched her. He touched her and she loved it. But it wasn't enough. Her body demanded more squirming under him.

It was then that she realized how she wanted a man so bad in her life that she didn't mind him taking matters in his hands and touched her without her consent. And if she was going to be honest with herself, she liked it. She liked how he just went for what he wanted, but at the same time, concerned enough not to hurt her.

She bit her lip finally gathering her breath. "James...that...felt really nice. Thank you." No, it wasn't just nice. It felt awesome! Better than pleasing herself with her own fingers, really, but he didn't have to know that. Did he? "U-um..." she didn't know how to say that she wanted more. That...well, he wanted his cock inside her without sounding like a slut.

As her mind scrambled to find the words, she realized she was still holding him. Any normal day, she would have let go as if his skin burned her, but she didn't. Instead. her hands slid down his arms feeling every muscle before going back up. "I--I want you..." She groaned realizing what she told him. "I'm sorry. I mean...I...well...you see it's just that I've never felt that good before. I mean, you're the first who's touched me and it's strange I don't feel bad about it. I like it. I don't know why. I should slap you for touching me like this, but I don't want to. I mean, I want you to touch me. I mean, I want to feel good again. You know? It's not the same even with a dildo inside me--" her mouth hung and her eyes widened realizing what she just said. her hands covered her mouth effectively shutting up her nervous rant. What the hell was she doing spilling out things like that?
 
"Its okay lass" James said laughing at her words and her reactions "Your over thinking this far to much darling" He said reaching out and stroking her cheek.

"Do your self a favor" He told her his voice gentle as his hand slipped back down inside of her panties and began to rub and touch "Let it go and relax enjoy what im doing to you"

His hands reached back down finding her clit and teasing it. He leaned in kissing her deeply and hard his tongue moving in as he continued to tease her clit. His hands meanwhile slid inside of her pumping and teasing her G spot as he began to deepen the kiss. His tongue slid into her mouth and he pressed his cock against her pant leg letting his lust for her be known and apparent as he continued to make out and finger her.
 
Sandra listened to James hypnotized by his voice, suddenly jolted back into her predicament as his finger touched her again. She gasped and her hands grasped at his arms.

She moaned and James too the opportunity to dive in for a kiss and she let him, not even putting up even a bit of a struggle. Her tongue touched his tentatively as he dove in coaxing her. Bit by bit, she imitated him as she moaned feeling herself get more aroused as his finger dove inside her. Her pussy walls quivered around him, covering his finger with her juices.

Sandra whimpered into his kiss feeling his hardness rub against her thigh. She wanted this, strangely, even if she wasn't this brazen with a man. For crying out loud, she was a straight-laced professor! So she had her own fantasies and toys, but she didn't just surrender to a man.

But her body was betraying her as her leg rubbed against his confined manhood and her hips moved, moaning each time he rubbed her g-spot.
 
"Now see isnt that better lass" James said moaning in pleasure at her leg rubbing his manhood "I do so love hearing you moan"

He leaned in running his tongue up and down her neck before attaching to it. He kissed sucked and bit on the exposed skin suddenly determined to give her a hickey to mark the occasion.

"Lets see her play it straight laced with me tomorrow with the mark" He thought to himself unable to stop himself from chuckling as his fingers worked her clit and her pussy.

He wanted her and suddenly he was determined to take this further. He grabbed her pants with his free hand and began to inch them down pulling his hand away to lick his fingers and sample her juices.

"Why dont you take my cock out lass?" James asked his bulge throbbing "come on its all but splitting my pants to reach you!"
 
Nothing was making sense anymore as he gave her wave after wave of pleasure and as he dove into her neck, she arched her head away to give him more access, gasping as she felt his mouth suck and nip at her skin.

Under him, Sandra squirmed as he continued to pleasure her getting ever closer to another orgasm after the previous one that still left her very sensitive. She moaned louder and louder and then she groaned, whimpering as he pulled his hand away. She was so close and yet, he denied her. She wiggled her hips begging him, but all she got was him inching her pants lower as he tasted her--which looked so hot as he did it.

Sandra twisted to help him get her pants off of her and at his words, her trembling hands reached out for the button of his pants and opened it, bringing the zip down making his underwear pop, straining to confine his manhood. She licked her lips, looking up at him, still a little shy, but obliged him and pulled his underwear down springing his shaft free. She couldn't help but gasp. It was her first time to see a real man's cock and it was...big. Her spine tingled knowing that she was the reason for making it respond the way it did.

Curious, her fingers touched the smooth surface, gliding along its length before she snatched her hand back, looking up at him. Not knowing if he wanted her to touch or not. Her chest heaved straining against her bra and blouse with each deep breath she took.
 
"Mmmm yeah thats a lot better lass" James said moaning in pleasure and tipping his head back. He sighed in pleasure letting her touch him shivering in delight as her hands untrained but curious touched and fondled him.

"mmm okay okay thats enough" James said chuckling and moving his cock back from her hands "Its time for the real thing"

He leaned down giving her a deep kiss as he got between her legs. His hands ran every where fondling touch and caressing her as he lined up to her entrance.

"Now this is going to hurt a bit love" James told her rubbing her clit with the head of his big cock "But only for a second and I promise ill be gentle just relax and focus on that okay?"

He began pushing in twisting his hips to push his way deep inside. He felt her barrier and moved through it filling her and bottoming out inside of her in one smooth deep thrust.
 
Sandra clung to the sheets as he entered gasping and holding her breath at the sudden intrusion. She whimpered as he broke through her and fully filled her. That felt very, very uncomfortable. A little painful. At the back of her mind, she knew that it was only the beginning, but she didn't know how long the pain would last before it turned to pleasure.

She forced herself to relax. Taking deep breaths, she let go of the sheets and closed her eyes as her tight hole tried to adjust to his size. For a while she stayed there and then she touched his shoulders feeling a little better.

"That wasn't so bad," she smiled at him. "But, wow! You feel really huge inside me. So, when will it start to feel really good?"
 
"It should lessen in a moment love" James told her leaning down and giving her another deep kiss as his cock throbbed inside of her. He grabbed her legs running his hands up and down them for a few minutes before he threw them over his shoulders.

"Alright im going to start moving it should feel good now" James remarked his hips twitching as he began to dive in and out of her. His balls heavy slapped against her ass and he groaned in pure pleasure as he began to work up a steady rythm.

"Oh yeah baby thats it thats it" He said panting in pleasure thrusting in and out roughly "god you feel so fucking good so fucking tight!"
 
James started moving and slowly, Sandra could feel the pleasure build ever so slowly as he sawed in an out of her. She closed her eyes and moaned, her hips moving on its own to meet his thrusts. She sighed and let out another moan. "Oh yeah...it's starting to feel good."

He was gentle for a very brief moment when he started, but the few gentle thrusts were only an appetizer as he started to slam his cock inside her. Sandra's back arched feeling a shock of pleasure lance through her entire body from her tight, wet pussy. Her moans got louder and her hips moved to meet his thrusts, matching his rhythm. Her breasts shook very slightly inside their confines as she felt her body come alive, her pussy grasping his shaft as her body slowly wound tighter and tighter.

Her legs opened wider for him. Her soft thighs trembling with each movement they made. She wanted to feel more of him as his pelvis hit her clit and his balls slapped her ass. She was half insane and delirious with need.

"Oh, James...Yes!" She moaned, toes curling, hands grasping at the small pillow under her head. He wasn't being gentle as his nature belied and she was enjoying it even more than when he was gentle. Her mind was delirious as her still-sensitive pussy received a hard fucking from him.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh, fuck! Yes! Fuck me harder, Jimmy! Oh fuck..." She wasn't a woman who cursed and yet, the sensations pushed her making her come loose. It was too much for her first experience and she came quickly, screaming and groaning as her eyes rolled upward and her back arched, her pussy tightly spasming around his huge cock. Her body lifting up as if offering herself to him.

And for the first time, she realized how badly her body needed this.
 
Last edited:
She came alive to his touch

He didnt waste any time thrusting in and out hard and fast. His hands danced over her body running up and down her lags and slapping her ass every once in a while. For the most part however he kept his grip on her legs using the leverage and angle this position offered him to thrust in and out and hit her g spot.

And oh did she love it

From her cries and shouts of pleasure to her screams. She was undone for him. Her pussy agreed spasming and tightening around him with a tight force that left him throbbing and on edge. He pressed through however keeping his orgasm on the cusp as he plowed into her.

She begged him to go harder and he grabbed her ass lifting her up and thrusting in and out harder and faster. He gripped her ass keeping her in place as he looked down and admired her body.

"you look good on my cock Love" He told her his voice smug "I think ill keep you on it as looooong as possible"
 
Sandra just climaxed, but it seemed as if her pleasure ride was not yet over. She was feeling so sensitive from her previous climax that she was feeling overwhelmed as her body shimmered with sweat, strategic strands of hair matting her face as her head swung back and forth. Her clothing had been restrictive, but now it was a prison. She let go of James and took off her shirt leaving her in her bra.

Her fingers fumbled as he lifted her to take her harder, faster and deeper making her blind with pleasure. Her breasts struggled against its confines as her body shook and trembled in his hands. Frustrated, she pulled against the straps and they snapped before they were thrown aside.

"Yes!" She was breathing hard as she bucked her hips in time with him. "Keep me on your cock. Oh, James...you feel so good." She groaned feeling another, bigger wave come. Her pussy walls massaged him. "I'm cumming, oh...please, please...too much!" She howled as she came, her eyes rolling up, her body taut and arched like a bow. Her pussy clamped down on his shaft more tightly than her previous climax as if urging him to come with her. After four orgasm, she felt so spent, her mind clouded with pleasure as it shook with the the aftermath of her climax.

"James," she whispered smiling before passing out.
 
She had passed out

But he still wasnt done

She had him on edge that much was certain but he wasnt ready to tip over yet. Instead he stroked her matted hair giving her one last kiss as she passed out.

"Good night lass" He grunted out his cock working inside of her

THE NEXT MORNING

The birds chirping woke him up pulling him out of his deep slumber easily. He yawned and his eyes popped open his hand going to his gun as he listened out for any one sneaking up or trying to take the tent. Hearing none he relaxed slightly taking in the scene before him.

It was a damn good one

She was still in only her bra. Their was a slight sheen on her body remnants of his sweaty body pressed against her last night. He gripped the sleeping bag and lifted it slightly smirking in pleasure at the cum that had leaked out of her pussy during the night.

"I bet you didnt even think about protection either" He said chuckling as he rose still naked himself. There was nothing quite like cuming in a girl bare back!

He pulled on his pants and his long sleeved shirt and stepped out leaving her alone for a second. He went down to the stream grabbing his canteen while he did and refilling both of theirs before heading back.
 
Sandra, heavy sleeper as she was had her dreams overrun with James and her in different compromising situations as her body responded to his continued sexual advance, occasionally moaning and groaning in her state of vulnerability as her body shook with the spasms from her orgasms throughout the night.

By the time she woke up, the first thing knew was she was sore. She groaned and her hand went between her legs amd then stopped. Her eyes flew open amd saw herself naked, only in her bra. The shock woke her and she sat up and looked around. Seeing she was alone, she lifted the covers and saw something trailing from between her thighs. Her mouth hung as events last night replayed in her head.

James woke her with his touch and she responded with a primal hunger as her virgin body cried out wanting what has been denied it for more than 20 years. And James was all too willing to give it. It was so good and deep down, she wanted to do it again.

She didn't remember him going off the edge though and part of her was frustrated by the fact that she didn't seem him orgasm, but still, the overwhelming emotion was shock amd shame about what she did. And what of she got pregnant? She wasn't protected, and if the trail between her was any indication, neither was he.

Already, her thoughts tumbled together in panic and she screamed as James came back, opening the tent with canteens in his hands.

"What did you do to me?" she demanded, bringing the blanket up to her neck. She knew it wasn't all his fault. She could have stopped him when she woke, but she didn't. And right then, her addled brain only wanted to blame someone. Anyone. "What if I get pregnant?" She stopped. Saying it aloud drove the point home. "Oh no...what if I do get pregnant? I can't get pregnant! I'm in the middle of my post doc. This will not be good for my residency. And my kid won't have a father. No...I don't want that. I can't raise this child alone! And...and..." She stopped glaring at him. "How could you do this?"
 
James let her rant for a few minutes trying to resist the urge to smirk and laugh.

"Your awfully cute when your worried" James remarked raising an eyebrow and rising up to hand her a canteen "Lucky for you I got snipped a while ago so no worried of a surprise pregnancy"

"I like bareback to much to have it any other way this was the best way to make sure I didnt have any bastards running about" James told her moving back to the fire place "So I froze some of my man juice and got the operation done you have no worries of getting pregnant by me"

"And besides you cant tell me you didnt like it" James told her starting another fire and grabbing some breakfast packets "My cum hot and deep inside of you leaking out of that pretty little pussy of yours" He said rising and raising an eyebrow at her words.

"And I resent your automatic thinking that you would raise my kid alone" James said rolling his eyes "I actually want to be a father if you care to know and I will be a good dad when I find the right girl" He said shaking his head at her and going back to making breakfast for them.
 
Sandra blinked in surprise. "You're...sterile?" She breathed a sigh of relief taking the canister from him and took a long gulp of water listening to him as he went to tend the fire. She took to opportunity to dress hastily with her shirt inside out and paused when he mentioned his juices inside her. She looked down and her face flushed a deep red. It was still there. She hastily wiped herself before putting on her panties and jeans to sit beside him with one thing on her mind. She needed a bath.

"You want to have a kid?" She sat beside him smelling the breakfast he was preparing. "But, you're sterile, aren't you? Can the process be reversed?"
 
"Did you not hear the part about freezed sperm?" James asked raising an eyebrow as she came out and sat beside him. He was irritated, irritated that she would automatically think he wouldnt want to be a father.

"We should get going" He said handing her a simple breakfast of oatmeal "the route to the temple should be clear from here on out and we should get there before nightfall eat while I go take care of the tent"

He moved over to the tent and began packing it down. He was for once quite working methodically as he prepared them to continue the journey.
 
Sandra looked up at him noting the curtness in his tone. Was it something she said? She ate in silence wondering if she did something wrong. Besides, she wasn't aware of fertility sciences. She might be a doctorate holder, but it didn't mean she knew a lot of things outside her field. If anything, she has been too cloistered in her field to know about anything else. Frozen sperm meant nothing to her. Having some of his seed at a fertility bank was the last thing on her mind.

She meant to ask him more about what he was talking about, but he left her side and went to work on the tent. She stewed on her breakfast for a while, saying nothing. Behind her she heard the ruffle and clacking of the frame. She opened her mouth to speak, but the sudden tension shut her up. She tried again, but nothing came out and she shut her mouth.

Instead, she fixed the items he used for breakfast and washed them in the nearby stream, before loading them onto the horses. Meeting James at the horses, she took a deep breath, still feeling the tension and wanting it to fade away. "Hey, um...I'm sorry. I'm not exactly sure what I said wrong, but, you can tell me, you know. We still have a ways to go and, well...it's going to be horrible to continue the journey if we're not on good terms."
 
James turned raising an eyebrow at her words.

"It would do you well lass to remember that most guys do not like to be implied they would be an absentee dad" James told her grabbing the last of their supplies an loading them onto the horse.

"I know you probably didnt mean any thing to bad by it" James said turning to her and crossing his arms "But the subjects of fathers is a touchy one for me at the best of times now come on we got some trail to burn"

He grabbed her lifting her up onto her horse before taking his own. He made sure she was settled and he could reach his gun before he nudged the horse forward with his boots.

"We should be there in an hour or two so if you want more sleep I can keep gaurd" He told her eyes scanning the horizon.
 
"Sorry," Sandra said sheepishly as she settled on the saddle of the horse after James helped her. "I usually encounter stereotypes as they are. You...just looked like the stereotypical rogue and I thought you wanted to run around with the lifestyle until you can't. It's a nice surprise to know you're not like that."

She stiffened feeling him behind her, before forcing herself to relax. They were just riding together. Nothing else was going to happen. "No, I'm good," she said, a bit more relaxed, but still a little wary after last night. "I slept well." More than well, actually, but he didn't have to know that. Besides, if she did sleep on the saddle, assuming he would catch her, she would kind of be like a luggage he'd be carrying on top of a horse. She was known to be a very heavy sleeper. Last night's awakening...well, she had been jumpy sleeping with a stranger alone, so she didn't know exactly how much had been going on before she woke.

Her cheeks flushed at the memory before she mentally shook herself to get rid of it.

"Since you're from around here, I just want to know if you have an idea which tribe, if it were a tribe who killed my parents. I mean, you heard what they did. Or I can show you the pictures. Just...you know...some clues about the society's culture. Sometimes, the way they killed is also a clue." She took a deep breath. "Because honestly, if this isn't a tribe, and we come face to face against something like the triad, I'll probably be panicking. Tribes, I could probably still deal with better. Like the headhunters we came across in the Amazon once. It was awesome! Scary, but awesome."
 
"I do know far more abotu that stuff then I would like to" James replied glancing back at her and offering her a slight smile to know they were all good.

"If you show me some pictures I can take a guess" James remarked as they crested another hill "tell you what when we stop to have lunch I will take a look but honestly I havent seen half the shit these tribes are famous for"

He put his hand on his gun a feeling of unease sweeping through him. On the whole the people werent all bad some of them were even downright pleasant but it was always hard to tell which was which. They were unpredictable most of the time and that made them down right dangerous.

"I never asked" He said glancing back at her "How much time are you going to need at the temple any ways? It would help me to know so I can plan accordingly"
 
"I'm not really sure" Sandra admitted pulling out the raw photo of her parent's murder. "I honestly don't know what I'm looking for and my parents were rather hush-hush about it before leaving. But I'm sure I'll know when I--"

"Dr. Alice!" a heavily accented Mongolian woman was quickly riding up to them from East.

Sandra looked to the woman in surprise. Alice was the name of her mother and though she was told she was in her mother's spitting image, she was always taller.

The woman stopped her horse seeing her and her eyes bulged in surprise and let her horse approach slowly. "S-sorry...wrong. You look like Dr. Alice."

"She's my mother. My name is Sandra and this is my companion, Jake. You knew her?" Sandra said in perfect Mongolian.

"Yes! I'm Bolorma. You came to visit her?"

Sandra bit her lips. The woman didn't know her mother was dead. "She's gone, so is my dad. They were killed looking for something. I want to finish their research."

The woman nodded. "Come to my yurt with your boyfriend. It's midday. Young people must eat."

"He's not--" She sighed. Explaining it would be a long story. Instead, she turned to James. "Shall we? She has a yurt and food." She beamed at him longing for the small comforts.
 
James followed along on the conversation laughing when she mentioned him as her boy friend.

"Do you really think I would have lasted long in this country without knowing mongolian?" He asked her snorting as he turned to study the woman. It seemed.... Coincidental that they met some one out here in the long stretch of country who knew her mother. Of course they were nearing closer and closer to the main site which might have some thing to do with it....

Still he kept his hand on his gun but angled the horse to go after her. They went with her for a few minutes going up and down a few hills until they finally made it to a Yurt with smoke curling out of it.

"Have you ever heard of this woman?" James asked glancing at her "your mom ever mention her?"
 
Sandra winced. Of course he knew how to speak the language! He was, after all the guide between the both of them. "Sorry. Automatic response."

She rode with him following her, politely listening to her speak about the yak stew they were having at her home. She turned to James as he spoke in hushed tones. "No, mom never mentioned her or anyone. We didn't have any time to talk once they landed here. Oh, and here," she gave him the photo of the brutal killing of her parents. "It isn't pretty."

They arrived at the yurt, looking normal, like any other nomadic home in the steppes with horses, a few animals and some wood on the side. Tending to the animals were two rotund men and just getting off their horses were two burly men. Bolorma introduced them as her husband and sons and they soon found themselves sharing a meal with them.

Before it ended, Bolorma handed her the notes her parents always brought with them. "Dr. Alice said to me, 'Boloma, you keep it safe until we return.' so I did. But they never returned."

"Thank you," Sandra said as she started browsing through the pages. They were her parent's notes. Seven of the entries were of Mongolia. Two were in a code their family shared. Tears were welling in her eyes remembering her parents and all the memories they shared together.

"Would it be alright if I sat alone with this for a while?"

The woman smiled, nodding and led her toward the tent. As she did so, her younger son stood, and the burly man rode his horse off without a word."
 
Back
Top