Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
960812_700b.jpg

It wasn't so bad. I need a new 72 pin connector for the system. I think I can get em off ebay for a few bucks

We tend to kill our systems or donate them, I don't think we've kept the old ones. It'd be nice to have a little museum going on.

This made me happy. I usually play video games all day long at work.

Had to actually work today. The bitchy old lady who runs the franchise was there. Which would have been easier if we had any actual work to do. This was 8 hours of "look busy and pretend you're working".

I don't have my n64, original game boy, or Atari. Everything else I still have

The only reason I don't have my N64s is because office was broken into. They got my anime too. And left thousands of dollars of actual merchandice. I still think my landlord did it because he kept complaining that I left one window open.

The only reason I don't have my N64s is because office was broken into. They got my anime too. And left thousands of dollars of actual merchandice. I still think my landlord did it because he kept complaining that I left one window open.

That's fucked up.

I sold mine. I never much cared for the 64

I sold mine. I never much cared for the 64

A lot of people were like that. I was too young to sell mine, I moved out of my folks place about a year before the Gamecube, PS2, Xbox generation hit. I also much like NES's and SNES's accumlated a few of them because my Dad is the kind of guy who has to check out every yard sale he drives by but since he didn't really know what stuff we already had (and assuming we were talking less than one hundred bucks) cash to burn would often just offer moms who were selling their now absent sons video games, magic cards, DnD stuff, Warhammer stuff just offer them a "fair" price for the box. Usually it was a bunch of crap with maybe one or two quality things but every so often he'd stumble on something that would make me feel bad for being related to a thief. I forget what bunch of cards he got me once where when he told me how much he paid I promptly went to the local store, sold it, gave him twice what he paid for it and two days later told him that I'd only given him a fifth of what I got paid for it.

I loved mine, but to this day I question that controller.

You question what was the most perfect controller of it's day? Well that's fine. I question your gender. I mean what are you, a man, a woman, a doodle? If I fuck you will you turn into a less attractive version of yourself while I get amazing toon powers?

You question what was the most perfect controller of it's day? Well that's fine. I question your gender. I mean what are you, a man, a woman, a doodle? If I fuck you will you turn into a less attractive version of yourself while I get amazing toon powers?

Yes. To all of that.

But I stand by it. PSX had a better controller- and Nintendo turned it down. Myamoto said he never saw people using memory cards. That it was a fad.

Yes. To all of that.

But I stand by it. PSX had a better controller- and Nintendo turned it down. Myamoto said he never saw people using memory cards. That it was a fad.

Though I do want to point out that the less attractive thing isn't because I become human, it's just that I need to fix my make-up, so it can be restored to prior attractiveness almost instantly.

Yes. To all of that.

You mean the controller that didn't come out until half way through the cycle because they had to steal the concept of analog sticks from Nintendo?

And Myamoto was right. Memory cards were mostly a fad. They lasted officially through one complete cycle. Internal memory is the shit!

The thing they fucked up was not thinking CD's were the way of the future. Considering how notoriously skitish CDs of the day were (or more accurately CD readers) it's a forgivable if terribly bad decision.

Though I do want to point out that the less attractive thing isn't because I become human, it's just that I need to fix my make-up, so it can be restored to prior attractiveness almost instantly.

That's fine. When I can draw doors on walls to escape my enemies I won't give a shit what you look like. It'll be all wam bam thank you. . .whatever the hell you are.

You mean the controller that didn't come out until half way through the cycle because they had to steal the concept of analog sticks from Nintendo?

And Myamoto was right. Memory cards were mostly a fad. They lasted officially through one complete cycle. Internal memory is the shit!

The thing they fucked up was not thinking CD's were the way of the future. Considering how notoriously skitish CDs of the day were (or more accurately CD readers) it's a forgivable if terribly bad decision.

That's fine. When I can draw doors on walls to escape my enemies I won't give a shit what you look like. It'll be all wam bam thank you. . .whatever the hell you are.

Well, also that original one that they just flat out copied from SNES.

You know for a fact that if you say ANYTHING nice to me during or after- like a thank you- it's over, right?

I loved mine, but to this day I question that controller.

wasnt bad once you got used to it

A lot of people were like that. I was too young to sell mine, I moved out of my folks place about a year before the Gamecube, PS2, Xbox generation hit. I also much like NES's and SNES's accumlated a few of them because my Dad is the kind of guy who has to check out every yard sale he drives by but since he didn't really know what stuff we already had (and assuming we were talking less than one hundred bucks) cash to burn would often just offer moms who were selling their now absent sons video games, magic cards, DnD stuff, Warhammer stuff just offer them a "fair" price for the box. Usually it was a bunch of crap with maybe one or two quality things but every so often he'd stumble on something that would make me feel bad for being related to a thief. I forget what bunch of cards he got me once where when he told me how much he paid I promptly went to the local store, sold it, gave him twice what he paid for it and two days later told him that I'd only given him a fifth of what I got paid for it.

i was too young too. I think i sold it last year at a garage sale

This made me happy. I usually play video games all day long at work.

Had to actually work today. The bitchy old lady who runs the franchise was there. Which would have been easier if we had any actual work to do. This was 8 hours of "look busy and pretend you're working".

I used to be able to do that, while playing video games.

Years of self employment has probably dulled my skliiz.

I beat Magial Starsign today. I had to fight a final boss that made my skin fucking crawl.

Giant_Larva.jpg

Fuckin'...
Nope.

Why the fuck are Robo and a Breloom teamed up against a giant pissed off Caterpie?

Also tell me you saved your gorramed Master Ball for that.

Why the fuck are Robo and a Breloom teamed up against a giant pissed off Caterpie?

Also tell me you saved your gorramed Master Ball for that.

It's a long ass fucking story, but to answer that specific question, it was going to eat the sun and they live in the various planets circling said sun and don't want it to be eaten by a caterpillar.

Or really... eaten by anything.

Fuck pokemon. No seriously. I've had to reset white 3 fuckin times cuz it didn't save.

I've been playing Pokemon for I think fifteen years now. Are you sure you don't mean you didn't save and had to reset because you fucked something up?

Edit: Or did you buy used and forget to erase the previous owners? I did that once and I was PISSED. And I was the fucking former owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back