Thoughts About Writing Incest

There's no doubt that you would defend your fetish (and disguise it. wink, wink).

Personally I treat it all as 'adults, even the non incest and non consensual stories. Not the rape the bitch till she likes it crap some jerk-offs post, but the 'tricked' or coerced wife genre.

I've always preferred it to be consenting adults. Even though I have no incestuous bone in my body a wiman I have been talking to and writing with and for said from her own experience it was amazing but even as an adult it takes a lot of courage. Not only because it's considered so taboo.

Heck she knew a woman 35, sleeping with her father (late 50s) and she said that he'd still be considered her 'abuser' under the law.
 
The number 18 used here on Lit. is a sure-fire code word for "I want it to be taken for underage but this is the closest I can get to that and post on Lit." Let's get real.

And, yep, I do it too. That's how you get readers on Lit. Let's be real about that too.
 
Note how for fifty posts this was a good thread where people expressed their opinions and discussed them with no judgement or snark.

But now the pariah of the ah has brought his attention whore ass here to tell all of us what we are thinking when we write apparently because he envisions himself writing underage we all do

But just so everyone is aware pilot is only saying he does it too because I outed him on the gb when he wss on his horse like he always is calling other authors pedophiles.

So now he has to change his tune to he does it too.;)

I'm on the road but when I get back I will post it for everyone.

Wink wink pilot.
 
You're so fucking twisted, Johnson, your stories always have something basically EVEN MORE TWISTED than the superficially obvious twisted themes.

I think that's called 'style...' Which is supposed to be a good thing.

I know you're probably going to say 'I'm not twisted, I just encountered a lot of twisted humans over many years.'

HOWEVER to consider your point more seriously. I think this is one of the few cases in human psychology, where this idea about 'nature/nuture' - slightly modified - has a role.

Time, I think, rather than 'nuture' has a huge impact on what people BECOME, and on how they will be capable of relating to others. There are numerous psychological case studies of people who were separated for a long time and became sexually attracted when re-united; and then again there are cases where they changed so radically due to just plain life, I guess, that family members don't get on at all, or become estranged in every way.

For me the real problem with a lot of genre (or CATEGORY!!) labelling that goes on, especially in sex entertainment or erotica, is that it tries to make 'little' generalisations about humans - impossible, in reality, unless those people themselves are prepared to be all 'sinusoidally modulated' as it were. IE - one size fits all.

For a start, A WHOLE LOT OF THE HUMAN RACE, changes over not that many years - the twenty-something year old turns into a quite different middle-aged person, the high school jock becomes an overweight insomniac truckie, et cetera. 'The high point' of each of their sex lives is only a fraction of their whole life. And then the rest becomes a set of attempts to recapture lost time.

Undifferentiated 'simple' erotica is grossly unrealistic to life.

Which is why I think to some extent, say for just one particular example here, the noir stylistic approach, is actually MORE realistic and relevant to the human condition, because the ideas and themes there reach much further into people - deep down inside them - than just one or two sexual encounters, or even five or ten years' worth of sex.

Sci-fi has extended thematic reach, too. Comedy does. Incest just for the sake of 'taboo,' is like a lot of other taboos in the modern era - losing its transgressional feel. Well, maybe not in the minds of absolutely everyone, but when you can open any newspaper and see that there are 1400 celebrities and serving politicians factually implicated in kiddie porn and child sex rings in a major police inquiry in the UK, or when you can see Bruce Jenner 'transition' from a male, to a surgically modified male but pretending to be a 'woman,' at best a 'female,' (this the media calls 'transgendered' which of course it is certainly not). But the kids, meaning today's generation of young adults, are informed by every kind of CGI disaster/violence/transgressional/iconoclastic supercilious propaganda imaginable... Incest has already featured in South Park numerous times...

Thus the hot-button 'attraction' value of incest becomes - on its own - just another short-term sexual frenzy opportunity. And 'sexual frenzy opportunity' is too over-available in the modern world to be really important as literature. If it's 'JUST' about incestuous sex.

Not that we're necessarily all talking 'literature' here necessarily.

I mean I saw this fairly recent John Travolta flick in which he plays some nutcase CIA guy (have never met one in real life although I have met a couple of nutcase MI6 people - males and females...) - who essentially went absolutely totally over-the-top mean/cruel/violent/bizarre/weird, and in the end it was like, so, where do shock movies go from here?

Ergo - how about a lesbian, switch BDSM, strap-on using, 'mature mother,' whose transgendered piss-fetishist son (who was abused by the father) has sex with his mother in a consentual 'fake-rape' scene following a dogging meet-up via a Craigslist ad after/during a masquerade party where neither knows who each one is - and then they try asphyxiation erotic play and kill each other in paroxysms of delight as the sun sets through the spreading dark cloud of a WMD explosion let off by an NSA boss bugging them and everyone else too who looses his marbles out of sheer disgust with the human race.

I don't think 'kink' is meaningful anymore. Or even perversion.

Nuance is.

That was a very moving post I've read in a while.
Forgive my rather clumsy or poor comparison, but for me Erotica like incest/taboo is like the differences/similarities with Manga/Hentai and traditional artwork.

I'm using the example of erotic art. Manga often accentuates the more 'of interest' areas and caricatures other parts of the scene and this in fact creates something as real, if not more so than the realistic version.

Often the backgrounds are rendered in almost photographic detail to show off rightly the artists skill. That kind of comparison is what my husband thinks makes the best fiction and erotica work. Say a 14" black cock is laughable, but a 10" one isn't - or can be made larger if the story creates the right ambiance. I think that's a good way of looking at it.

All fiction is a lie as Alan Moore says but it is honest in that. The best fiction I think of is always just "one step away" from the real world.

All I can offer in my humble opinion is that if you create a good story and create good characters you can envelope your reader into your world and they will go along for the ride.

As Peter Benchley said when reading the script for Jaws. "You cannot have the shark bite down on an oxygen canister and blow up like an oil refinery."

Spielberg pointed out that "if I've got them in my hand for two hours, they'll believe what I'm doing at the end."

That's the best analogy I can think to writing anything fictional or more 'heightened' in its execution.
 
Note how for fifty posts this was a good thread where people expressed their opinions and discussed them with no judgement or snark.

But now the pariah of the ah has brought his attention whore ass here to tell all of us what we are thinking when we write apparently because he envisions himself writing underage we all do

But just so everyone is aware pilot is only saying he does it too because I outed him on the gb when he wss on his horse like he always is calling other authors pedophiles.

So now he has to change his tune to he does it too.;)

I'm on the road but when I get back I will post it for everyone.

Wink wink pilot.


Your avatar goes perfectly with your post, Hatecraft. Foaming at the mouth crazy. :D
 
This thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1184967&page=2

First pilot calling azmotherlover and myself pedophiles

Certainly couldn't use your and Hatecraft's stories. The incest (wink wink) pedophilia you two write goes directly to the audience that someone of this guy's mentality composes. :rolleyes:

A live-at-home (wink wink) 18-year-old son fucking his mother. We all know what you actually mean and are fantasizing and the crowd you're writing to.

Then AZ making a good point about Mr high and mighty...Twinks, yup always over 18 no age insinuation there....

As opposed to your twink fetish. Twinks aren't a substitute for young boys. Not one bit.


Then me....I spent fifteen minutes scorching my eyes looking through the banality of Pilot's story page for this, but so worth it....Young, yeah not trying to hide anything are you pedo?


Oh, is that so? Well "18" states an age, an adult age its there meaning it meets site rules, but hmm what about "young" how old is young Hmm? an end around to me

So you want to call people pedophiles? here you go hypocrite and an additional note on the first story...nice typo in the tag line. A professional editor who doesn't even spell check his damn tag line.



Body Snatcher (4.31) Who is adbducting young men and why?

Bermuda Run (4.19) Cougar preys on young men on a Bermuda cruise.

A Fire Spotter Christmas (4.37) Young ranger volunteers for Christmas tower duty to escape.

Always Conditions (4.50) The conditions a young man will accept to have his dog.
Atonement or Exorcism? (4.24) young man returns to Europe seeking atonement.

Career Guidance (4.46) Reining in a young actor gone off character.

Corsican Shepherd’s Choice (4.44) Young Italian shepherd gets taken by soldiers, mafiosos

Disillusion (3.98) A young political campaign worker loses his illusions.

Dressage Training (4.60) Young horse groom gets trained to the dressage.

Each Time a Little Less (4.35) Young airman coaxed to be Okinawa bar prostitute.

Fetish Galore (4.48) A young man’s GM fetish romp in the Caribbean

Homeless Heart (4.63) Young woman's need served at homeless meal.

Additional note to this one, what the hell does that tag line mean...she is served at a homeless meal? More pro editing I see

Last Rodeo (4.02) Young man looks for love and acceptance in traveling rodeo.

Loosening Therapy (4.49) Older man uses therapy to loosen up younger lover.

Lower Than the Heart (4.55) Young playwright struggles with what he wants from a man. Hot

Mascot (4.19) Hispanic young man has fireman fetish realized.

Mommy Deadest (3.77) A young man driven to an experience with his mother.

Sacrificed by Curiosity Ch. 01 (4.04) Young man set up for new lifestyle by his curiosity 11 part series of "young"

Sailors and Flyboys (4.22) Young sailor learns what sharing with AF pilots is all about.

Satin Circus (4.12) Young circus aerialist performs outside the ring.

Tea of the Full Moon (4.17) 18-year-old virgin is chosen for service to the high lord. Oh, 18...how old is she really? Hmmm?

The Awakening (4.33) Young man "brought out" despite efforts of his family.

The Indian Prince Ch. 01 (3.71) Young male U.S. spy assigned to seduce an Indian prince. 7 part series of "young"

The Invisible Man (4.35) A young spy fucks his way to the center of power
 
Young...wink, wink, wink...or should I say twink twink?

Also newer people have to understand pilot is butt hurt about incest in general

See for years all this moron did was state how stupid the readership is how pathetic they are...blah blah blah..

And...he's entitled to that opinion its his...but yet for all those years of mocking incest he decided to flood the category with a bunch of incest stories in December in a pathetic attempt to get someone to read his work, results?

Crap....well below average vote totals and views barely any comments and favs, couldn't even sniff a top fifty spot on the thirty day list...

So he's back to calling us all pedophiles again...bitter pathetic fool.

How pathetic? Check out his latest...a six chapter series....all chapters one page each, one page.

Took a 20k story that could have been 5/6 pages or 2 3 page stories and broke them into six chapters so he could say he added six more stories to his awesome story file! He's productive you know!

BTW...6 chapters in GM his prize category, the category he is pushing six hundred stories in...shit what a fan base he should have, right?

Total of 14 favs for all six that's combined.

3 comments on the entire series and all on chapter one.

But this is a man who storms around this forum telling us all how he knows it all and how we all know nothing and now tells us we all write underage....

You know the old "if a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound" question?

here's one...does it matter how many stories one has when no one reads them?

Just curious.

So go ahead pilot keep telling people that we're under age writing pedos and I'll just keep finding more proof why no one in their right mind should think you know a goddamn thing about anything on this site.
 
Well if someone wants to think they can say my BDSM Gothic heroine - who IS JUST turned 18 in my new Incest/Taboo story is younger can.

Just realise when you think that think, think of this: "I'm lubing a horse sized cock dildo to shove up your shitter you fucking twatting cunt! - Are you still here love? FUCK OFF!!!" – Malcolm Tucker, The Thick of It
 
Young...wink, wink, wink...or should I say twink twink?

Also newer people have to understand pilot is butt hurt about incest in general

See for years all this moron did was state how stupid the readership is how pathetic they are...blah blah blah..

And...he's entitled to that opinion its his...but yet for all those years of mocking incest he decided to flood the category with a bunch of incest stories in December in a pathetic attempt to get someone to read his work, results?

Crap....well below average vote totals and views barely any comments and favs, couldn't even sniff a top fifty spot on the thirty day list...

So he's back to calling us all pedophiles again...bitter pathetic fool.

How pathetic? Check out his latest...a six chapter series....all chapters one page each, one page.

Took a 20k story that could have been 5/6 pages or 2 3 page stories and broke them into six chapters so he could say he added six more stories to his awesome story file! He's productive you know!

BTW...6 chapters in GM his prize category, the category he is pushing six hundred stories in...shit what a fan base he should have, right?

Total of 14 favs for all six that's combined.

3 comments on the entire series and all on chapter one.

But this is a man who storms around this forum telling us all how he knows it all and how we all know nothing and now tells us we all write underage....

You know the old "if a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound" question?

here's one...does it matter how many stories one has when no one reads them?

Just curious.

So go ahead pilot keep telling people that we're under age writing pedos and I'll just keep finding more proof why no one in their right mind should think you know a goddamn thing about anything on this site.


Sobs! I need a 'Like' button for this!
 
No day of mine would be complete without a rabid attack by Hatecraft. :D
 
Of course this feud has been going on for a long time now and just to let people know I've twice been in the old under age writers neighborhood and gave advance notice to meet for a drink you know in public so he wouldn't pee himself at the thought something might happen.

Figured we could sit across a table look each other in the eye and he could not only prove all his fraudulent claims, but show he has enough sac to tell me all the delightful things he thinks of me face to face.

Yeah....nothing either time.

A fraud, a wink wink under age writer, and a spineless.

I suppose all those attributes go together....

BTW pilot...I knew about your series because it seems a reader I chat with here and there has us both on their fav page and mentioned how cheap that series was, the way you broke it up to pad the stats.

Funny thing is they said they left a comment saying they thought the story was okay, but didn't appreciate the milking of it. Odd...their comment was deleted.

What's the matter, don't like being outed for being so pathetic?
 
Note how for fifty posts this was a good thread where people expressed their opinions and discussed them with no judgement or snark.

Notice how quickly, completely, and nastily you made it all about me? Tell me again who is ruining this thread. :D
 
I'm not bothering reading your replies...but how many times have you said hatecraft my over under is three.

But three would be about twice the number of favs you get for each story you write.

close to 800 stories.....on less than 1400 fav pages,...hmmm dive by....carry the...just about 1.5 per give or take and I bet a lot of them were from your older stories.

Yet more proof you shouldn't be prattling on and on here telling people what they should do here because you know soooo much about what makes a good story here.

GO ahead...say it, you don't write for the readers, you don't care...well if you didn't you wouldn't be obsessed with how many stories you can dump onto here.... we're all onto you pilot, you bitter, desperate low self esteem riddled fool.
 
You're going to have to come up with a better argument than that, like maybe, quotes from actual stories? Proof? Your beef is actually with Laurel. It's her rule. Everyone has to use it. The mention of 18 comes from the site ownership, not the writers. It's like getting on people's case for writing erotica on an erotica site.


There's no doubt that you would jump to defend your fetish (and thinly disguise it in your writing. wink, wink). Who do you think you're fooling in using the number 18?
 
You're going to have to come up with a better argument than that, like maybe, quotes from actual stories? Proof? Your beef is actually with Laurel. It's her rule. Everyone has to use it. The mention of 18 comes from the site ownership, not the writers. It's like getting on people's case for writing erotica on an erotica site.

He has no proof.

See he would actually have to read people's stories to try to find proof and we all know he's too good for that. He's just slinging his personal crusade that because he is thinking under age when he writes "18" we all are, makes him feel better about his own disgusting thoughts.
 
Right-o.


He has no proof.

See he would actually have to read people's stories to try to find proof and we all know he's too good for that. He's just slinging his personal crusade that because he is thinking under age when he writes "18" we all are, makes him feel better about his own disgusting thoughts.
 
You're going to have to come up with a better argument than that, like maybe, quotes from actual stories? Proof? Your beef is actually with Laurel. It's her rule. Everyone has to use it. The mention of 18 comes from the site ownership, not the writers. It's like getting on people's case for writing erotica on an erotica site.

I've read enough at Literotica to reach my opinions. And You've completely misread my posts if you think I have a beef with the underage rule here.

Besides, I don't have to prove a damn thing to you. I've observed what gets posted to Literotica a good many more years than you have.
 
So many people are sadly like that. As Freud once said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

Probably because he smoked them himself:D

I mean I'm sure its true, but the things just look so goddamn phallic!

And I believe it was also Freud who spoke at length about oral fixations, hmmm....
 
I didn't say you had a problem with the underage rule. You completely misread me.

You have a problem with authors stating "All characters are 18 or over," which is out of our hands. That's Laurel's rule.

You state that for writers who use it, it's a "wink wink" meaning "Find underage here." Which, come to think of it, since that's Laurel's rule and thus Laurel's "wink, wink" then you DO have a problem with lit's underage "rule."

I've read enough at Literotica to reach my opinions. And You've completely misread my posts if you think I have a beef with the underage rule here.

Besides, I don't have to prove a damn thing to you. I've observed what gets posted to Literotica a good many more years than you have.
 
I didn't say you had a problem with the underage rule. You completely misread me.

You have a problem with authors stating "All characters are 18 or over," which is out of our hands. That's Laurel's rule.

You state that for writers who use it, it's a "wink wink" meaning "Find underage here." Which, come to think of it, since that's Laurel's rule and thus Laurel's "wink, wink" then you DO have a problem with lit's underage "rule."

Now, now you're going to confuse him with logic.

There are people who try to slip in underage here, but they do it in other ways and its not about the age its how the character acts. I've seen stories here where they say 21 and the girl is acting like she should be watching Sesame Street.

Most people say "all characters are over 18" I think as a way to show laurel they are following the rules. I don't think its some nefarious plot to say "nothing to see here..."

But that's my opinion and I can't speak for every author's intent and that's the difference between the rest of us and pilot, if he thinks it, then that's what we're all doing.
 
That's totally true. It's not the stated age, it's the way the character is written. Seems simple enough, right?

Now, now you're going to confuse him with logic.

There are people who try to slip in underage here, but they do it in other ways and its not about the age its how the character acts. I've seen stories here where they say 21 and the girl is acting like she should be watching Sesame Street.

Most people say "all characters are over 18" I think as a way to show laurel they are following the rules. I don't think its some nefarious plot to say "nothing to see here..."

But that's my opinion and I can't speak for every author's intent and that's the difference between the rest of us and pilot, if he thinks it, then that's what we're all doing.
 
That's totally true. It's not the stated age, it's the way the character is written. Seems simple enough, right?

But in order to enforce the rule to the degree the 22 year old going on 13 character gets caught and rejected there needs to be more than a ten second skim per story.

That's my only gripe with that rule or any rule, I have no issue following what laurel puts down as rules, but I have issues with her not seeming to make an effort to enforce them there's too many under age and rape stories on the site to have 'slipped through"

Not to sound like Pilot but sometimes I think all the rules here are a little "wink wink"....but the wink is at the top. Its up to us as individual authors to decide if we personally want to abide by the rules. Personally I follow them others will do as they will.
 
You want a plot? I can give you one - a brother sister story, both about 20. It's not really my kind of story and I have over a year's worth of plots already lined up.

Thanks for the offer, but it's not for lack of plot. The whole incest kink just eludes me. I know it's a very popular category on here, and a lot of people are into it, but it squicks me out. I'm a mom with adult sons, and there is just so much "no" in that for me, just...no fucking way, no. :eek: LOL

Daddy/daughter also doesn't do it for me, as someone who had a creepy "funny uncle" when I was little, there is no sexual thrill in it for me and I couldn't write it convincingly at all. It brings back some really icky feelings and memories. And even though the daughter is specified as over 18, yeah, it does make me question if he was lusting after her when she was younger. I just can't go there. But that's my personal limit.

Now, on the other hand, I've written the student/teacher kink, and by design the student is usually quite a bit younger than the teacher. And I've written some Daddy Dom BDSM -- I like the older male/younger female dynamic, but the sub is definitely of age and they are not related. A sub of any age can be a "baby girl" or "princess", because it's all role play and mind games.

I think the closest I could come to writing an incest story might be step-siblings, or possibly cousins (I had a crush on one of my cousins once). Or possibly if I wrote a Game of Thrones fan-fic I could write a Jaime/Cersei sex scene, because they are really twisted and fucked up. :D
 
There's no doubt that you would jump to defend your fetish (and thinly disguise it in your writing. wink, wink). Who do you think you're fooling in using the number 18?

You didn't answer my question old man.

How, exactly, does a story about two adults, one being an 18 year old man who's the size of an NFL lineman and the other being a woman in her 30s appeal to pedophiles?
 
Back
Top