Hillary: “We Struggled To Make Ends Meet After Leaving White House”

An Alinskyite Democrat at that, just like the guy in the WHite House.


Watching her in that interview made me hate her even more. Even the Left's critics are panning her book as being focus-group written with nothing of any value in it, but ever since Ayers wrote Obama's best seller, they thing they all have to Wright books if they're going to run....

I can't stand Diane Sawyer's softball interviews and didn't care to see The Hildabeast set her pants suit on fire.
 
so Cunt Clinton was bitching about how women are treated in politics.....forgetting Palin etc, and forgetting she is even considered cause she has a cunt

oh.....she could name one accomplishment:rolleyes:
 
so Cunt Clinton was bitching about how women are treated in politics.....forgetting Palin etc, and forgetting she is even considered cause she has a cunt

oh.....she could name one accomplishment:rolleyes:

Oh hell, let us not forget Paula Jones when it comes to how the Clintons treat women, first the attempted forced seduction and then the wrath of Hillary for not taking it like a real woman (the way it is rumored that Chelsea was conceived)...

;) ;)
 
I can't stand Diane Sawyer's softball interviews and didn't care to see The Hildabeast set her pants suit on fire.

Did you note that in the interview clips, the shot is from the shoulders up? Heavy makeup and the right angle masks the dowdy body in order to create an image of a younger woman...

;) ;)

... it was also clear that she had the questions in advance and had been practicing her answers.
 
Crickets from the Litlibs. I guess the prospect of constantly defending what they know to be another unqualified, unaccomplished, lying phony in the WH is too much to bear.

Or maybe they just aren't awake yet.
 
Cunt Clinton Caves....today says she understands why regular people were offended by her comments.....BUT says they were $12 million in debt.....of course, peeps who are $20k in debt are dead for life and they paid it off (other peoples money) in months.....

a

pee

oh

ess
 
peeps who attacked Romney for his wealth

peeps who attacked McCain for not knowing how many homes he had....(he has none).....

are aghast the Cunt Clinton is being axed to explain her comments


i know

big bird

rocks

haircuts

:rolleyes:
 
‘Dead Broke’ Clintons Took White House Furnishings, Received Gifts From Wife Of Man Bill Pardoned




Hillary claimed to Diane Sawyer that when the Clintons left the White House, they were “dead broke”. Of course, that wasn’t quite true. She inked an $8 million book deal in the month before she left, and spent millions on houses. Sh also fails to mention the pension and support that Bill would receive as an ex-President.

But perhaps that explains the taking White house furnishings which caused quite the stir way back when, plus accepting gifts from the wife of a man Bill would later pardon in a highly controversial move.

Via Legal Insurrection:


On top of all this was the tawdry spectacle of the Clintons receiving questionable gifts in preparation for their departure from the White House:


Less than a week after leaving the White House, Bill and Hillary Clinton are facing criticism for accepting gifts worth $190,000 for their New York State home.

There have been allegations of favouritism, as one of the donors is the former wife of fugitive financier Marc Rich, who was pardoned by Mr Clinton on his last day in office.

And the even more tawdry spectacle of the Clintons having purloined White House furnishings, as this February 6, 2001 NY Times report recounts:


Former President Bill Clinton and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton received authorization to take certain household furnishings to their new homes as gifts but will return any items that are found to be White House property, a spokesman said today.

In the latest criticism over their departure from the White House, the Clintons faced questions today about taking $28,000 worth of furnishings, which two donors were quoted as saying had been intended to become part of the permanent White House collection, not gifts to the Clintons.

The disclosure, reported in today’s Washington Post, came three days after the Clintons said they would pay $86,000 to cover the value of gifts they received last year in an effort to avoid the appearance of impropriety. The couple had originally sought to leave with $190,000 in gifts.

Officials said that at least $28,000 worth of furnishings, donated in 1993 as part of the White House restoration project, had been registered by the National Park Service as gifts to the permanent collection of the White House and not the Clintons.

The removal of White House furnishings started a year before Bill left office, The L.A. Times reported on February 10, 2001:


President Clinton and his wife started shipping White House furniture to the Clintons’ newly purchased home in New York more than a year ago, despite questions at the time by the White House chief usher about whether they were entitled to remove the items.

The day before the items were shipped out, chief usher Gary Walters said he questioned whether the Clintons should be taking the furnishings because he believed they were government property donated as part of a White House redecoration project in 1993, during Clinton’s first year in office.

If you think children are running the White House now, this was not the first time. The Clinton staff also vandalized the White House in the transition, causing thousands of dollars in damage which was clearly intentional. They even stole a Presidential seal dating from the Eisenhower years. In a juvenile response to George W. Bush coming in, they also damaged or removed ‘W’ from computer keyboards.

As William Jacobson at Legal Insurrection notes, it’s not a “hard choice” to tell the truth. But it’s a choice Hillary chose not to make.
 
Liar-Liar-Pants On Fire

Everything of her reeks with B/S! Don't remember the instance but in some interview years ago she told, (the person baby-handling the interview), that she was no, "Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette person". Then oops, years later `ol Bill gets caught getting a BJ, (in the White House no less - too "broke" to go to a motel I guess), and does she leave him? Nooooooooo, she needs his connections for her future presidency.

And when she was running against Obama in `08 she told that BIG LIE about going into some country where it was sooooooooo dangerous that they had to "duck and run" for cover!

Come on press. When you catch her in a lie ask the obvious question. WHY ARE YOU LYING?

By the way, this goes for any and all canidates. Be a responsible press and give us the TRUTH no matter who it is. The highest office in the land should be held to the highest morals possible. No one is perfect but quit pandeing to the liars and the cheats!
 
Everything of her reeks with B/S! Don't remember the instance but in some interview years ago she told, (the person baby-handling the interview), that she was no, "Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette person". Then oops, years later `ol Bill gets caught getting a BJ, (in the White House no less - too "broke" to go to a motel I guess), and does she leave him? Nooooooooo, she needs his connections for her future presidency.

And when she was running against Obama in `08 she told that BIG LIE about going into some country where it was sooooooooo dangerous that they had to "duck and run" for cover!

Come on press. When you catch her in a lie ask the obvious question. WHY ARE YOU LYING?

By the way, this goes for any and all canidates. Be a responsible press and give us the TRUTH no matter who it is. The highest office in the land should be held to the highest morals possible. No one is perfect but quit pandeing to the liars and the cheats!
this only goes for REPUBLICANS
 
Double Down: Hillary Defends “Dead Broke” Comment…


Hillary Clinton

Does she like being mocked?

Via The Hill:


Hillary Clinton on Tuesday defended, but clarified recent comments she made about leaving the White House in debt in 2001.

“Let me just clarify that I fully appreciate how hard life is for so many Americans today,” Clinton said in a live interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “I want to use the talents and resources I have to make sure people get the same chances.”

Host Robin Roberts asked Clinton if she can understand why people are questioning why she’d describe her family’s finances as a struggle.

“Yes, I can, but everything in life has to be put into context. As I recall, we were something like in $12 million in debt,” said Clinton, adding that she soon entered the Senate and couldn’t do much to help reverse that at the time.

Her husband, former President Bill Clinton, she said, was born poor and has worked hard after receiving opportunities like a good education.

“We understand what that struggle is because we had student debts both of us, we had to pay off, we had to work, I had a couple jobs in law school, he had lots of jobs,” she said.

“We have a life experience clearly different in very dramatic ways from every American, but we also have gone through a lot of the same challenges as many people have,” Clinton added.

In an interview Monday night on ABC News, Clinton explained that she and her husband left the White House “dead broke.”
 
“I want to use the talents and resources I have to make sure people get the same chances.”

So we are all getting $8M advances to write a book no one will read?
 
“I want to use the talents and resources I have to make sure people get the same chances.”

So we are all getting $8M advances to write a book no one will read?

Another fucking phony. Democrats are eating up her bullshit.
 
Poor Bill

Her husband, former President Bill Clinton, she said, was born poor and has worked hard after receiving opportunities like a good education.

I guess it depends on what "poor" is. Bill was seen, (in old newsreel footage), getting a handshake from JFK so as a young man he was able to go to Washington. Also, can you also be poor and be a Rhodes Schollar? Wouldn't it cost big bucks for that?

I remember reading when the Clintons vacated the White House their taking items that they really weren't supposed to take. I can't say for certain but didn't they even remove the rug, (or carpet), with the Presidential Seal? And the childish pranks involving the White House computers? The Clintons are vain, self-serving elitists who have no conception of ordinary Americans or what we go through. And, more sadly, could care less.
 
:rolleyes:Former Aide: Bill and Hillary Felt Broke When They Were Leaving the WH Because They Have Different ‘Expectations’




Many were surprised by Hillary Clinton’s recent comments that she and her husband were financially struggling when they left the White House, given the millions they’d earned and would soon earn. But former aide Kiki McLean says the confusion is explained by the fact that the family’s outlook and “expectations” are just different from those of many people, whether because the Clintons have no made a great deal of money or because they got used to a certain standard of living in the White House.

But that doesn’t mean she can no longer relate to ordinary Americans: “There’s nothing fair with anybody who would insinuate that Hillary Clinton doesn’t understand the struggle of a middle-class family,” McLean told CNN. “She certainly grew up with one, and she gave a statement of fact when President Clinton and Mrs. Clinton left the White House, they were dead broke. Now they have a life and a set of expectations that are different, and they’ve been fortunate to make some money since then.”
 
The Hildabeast's inability to handle a softball interview is a snapshot of her performance as president.
 
The contestants for Miss America were AXED harder questions then Obama and CuntClinton get AXED
 
Nuf Said

Guy CAMPS Out All Night For 5 Seconds With Hillary

sean-brennan.jpg


Business Insider

“That’s what I’m going to say to her if I get my five seconds as she’s signing the book,” Brennan said. “I’m going to say that I know it’s really selfish, but we are selfish and we really need her to run. We do really need her to run.”

As far as a potential running mate for Clinton, Brennan would like to see Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley join her ticket.:rolleyes:

“I’m from Maryland … I’m a big O’Malley supporter … He’s been a strong, strong leader and very supportive of the gay – GLBT — community in Maryland,” said Brennan. “I think he would make a great running mate for her.”
 
I love how she thinks she can airbrush her entire campaign.

No pictures at the book signing. Does she think she is going to look YOUNGER in November 2016?
 
I have no dog in this fight, but it seems to me that if hil wants to know what hard times and struggling is like, she should just ask the family abandoned by mccain so he could marry into some real money.
His kids from that first marriage have good stories.
 
Back
Top