The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, wanna play 'pinup'? I'll do my famous hearth rug imitation while you pose . . .
horny.gif

Where is everyone? I know I haven't been around much lately, so did I miss something? Has the Party moved? :confused:

:kiss: Hello darlin' how are you? I guess I haven't been around very much either. Although Molly and I had an interesting conversation earlier today...

Molly's an excellent conversationalist...it's a pity she's so occupied with her novel she isn't around much either.

I'm fine as frog hair and waiting anxiously for warmer weather. It sucks not to be on the beach...or at least in the pool. The high here tomorrow's gonna be 58F with a 20MPH wind...Brrrrrrr.

How's things with you, sweetie? :kiss:

Molly's an excellent conversationalist...it's a pity she's so occupied with her novel she isn't around much either.

I'm fine as frog hair and waiting anxiously for warmer weather. It sucks not to be on the beach...or at least in the pool. The high here tomorrow's gonna be 58F with a 20MPH wind...Brrrrrrr.

How's things with you, sweetie? :kiss:

Oh..we're just getting a blizzard...20+inches...

Good night, all. I'm about to turn into a pumpkin.

I could make a nursery rhyme joke right about now...but I won't out of deference to our host. Besides, she'd make me eat a live toad or a jar of spiders.

Good night, Molly. :kiss:

I could make a nursery rhyme joke right about now...but I won't out of deference to our host. Besides, she'd make me eat a live toad or a jar of spiders.

Good night, Molly. :kiss:

I would never make you a live toad. Poor toad. What did he ever do to you?

Good Afternoon all.
My newly-installed PC seems to work after a great many telephone calls to the so-called "expert", head scratching, weeping, wailing and great gnashing of teeth.

At last. I can now fly my simulator properly.

[ Bear; the film's in a secure place ]

I'm having a Plum Brandy.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon all.
My newly-installed PC seems to work after a great many telephone calls to the so-called "expert", head scratching, weeping, wailing and great gnashing of teeth.

At last. I can now fly my simulator properly.

[ Bear; the film's in a secure place ]

I'm having a Plum Brandy.

HP don't you dare show anyone those pictures! I just know that you and Bear have photo-shopped them! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back