Space for Whatchamacallits

Pokes head in a box of chocolate covered fruit entering first to clear the way.

squeals in delight and runs to give Raven a happy cheerful hug

So glad to see you!! I'm glad to see you posting in the Inn again too. Don't let certain people chase you off. They just doesn't like people who don't fawn and pander over her. I don't know why she gets upset, a girl only has so many holes to fill...
 
Last edited:
Catty? I prefer direct. Sure, it might be tainted a little with my own skewed view, but I can't abide ignorant, manipulative and hypocritical people. Especially not considering that a forum such as this is anonymous.
 
Knocks politely to see if anyone is still about bearing another box of Somoas.

Sensing no one is home I leave the box of cookies on the doorstep, and proceed 'home.'
 
Last edited:
entering the little space, I smile fondly as I pick up the cookies left by the door, thankful for the hospitality and kindness of the giver. I flop down unceremoniously onto a bean bag, opening the box to enjoy them with a cup of breakfast tea, which I really should get around to making...

Ugh, after my night of Bioshock and then Game of Thrones, I was too excited and bouncy to go to bed at a normal time... Four hours sleep again. I don't think my poor body can handle this.

yawns sleepily
 
<Puts silver tray with large pot of English Breakfast tea at Ms Serpentine's feet. Scurries off to dust the pop-up Satyricon and bath-friendly 120 Days of Sodom which are the room's most prized possessions.>
 
*sobs with unmitigated agony* My laptop gave up on life during, I had a cry in bed, and also got four hours sleep. :( I must refrain from the terrains of tumblr until I can catch up with it tonight.

*crawls to corner and collapses with frustration*
 
<Wonders whether he should point out that she's just spilled the stone-cold tea which was lying unobtrusively in the corner. Takes one look at her vengeful face and decides that, for now, discretion is the better part of valour.>
 
cleans up the spilled tea and meanders around the place, searching, searching... Alas, the cookies are all gone.

Your laptop died? That suuuuucks. I watched it last night in a tandem with my other half, it aired at the same time in the USA as it did here, and he'd never watched an episode of it before. So afterwards we had a Q&A. It was kind of hilarious when I had to explain about Cersei and Jaime.

I hope you get to watch it tonight though, Starry! And if all else fails, you can skype me and I'll prop my iPad up so you can watch it that way :)
 
Couldn't you re-enact it, and all previous episodes so that I can catch up, through the medium of contemporary dance? And then draw the dance on a flick book, and then animate it, before posting it here?

No? Lazy.
 
Oh, and I'm sorry there are no edible cookies left - you could probably re-create them from the carpet stains, but it would probably be quicker to bake more.

On the other hand, I do have some macarons if that would help to fill a gap?
 
Oh, DesEsseintes, you should read the books. That way you'll have an even more thorough understanding than the people who didn't even realise the series was based on them...
 
I could. But it would take hours, and I don't have the luxury of that kind of time to waste.

<Looks around empty room. Observes tumbleweed yawning at the boredom of it all.>

Alright. Fair point.
 
giggles

I was trying to read my new book, but my poor eyes are so tired they actually ache. And I have a post to write that I really need to do...

curls up in the bean bag

Hhhhhrrrrrgh... I just wanna lie here.
 
I have nothing to do right now, but I could always do it later.

You could let me write your necessary post - I could pp it on your behalf - whilst you stay here and relax?
 
Oh you're too kind, but no. I like to write.

Maybe I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes. My eyelid is twitching and that's a sure sign that I'm tired. Just a few minutes...

closes eyes
 
<Lays cashmere blanket over the sleeping Irish girl and tiptoes from the room, closing the door behind him.>

Sweet dreams, and sleep well.
 
cleans up the spilled tea and meanders around the place, searching, searching... Alas, the cookies are all gone.

Your laptop died? That suuuuucks. I watched it last night in a tandem with my other half, it aired at the same time in the USA as it did here, and he'd never watched an episode of it before. So afterwards we had a Q&A. It was kind of hilarious when I had to explain about Cersei and Jaime.

I hope you get to watch it tonight though, Starry! And if all else fails, you can skype me and I'll prop my iPad up so you can watch it that way :)

Hehee, I can only imagine how that conversation went . . . :D thank you for ze offer! It's playing on Sky Atlantic tonight so I SHOULD be fine . . . but I do like the idea of a reenactment. Now, Lindsey Stirling normally incorporates contemporary dance in her videos, but let her violin and stomping tell the story for you =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oNpmSAvpGQ

Uuuughhhh I was so close to the Titanic Studios last week, I basically just wandered around yelling "VALAR MORGHULIS", "WINTER IS COMING" and "HODOR"
 
Uuuughhhh I was so close to the Titanic Studios last week, I basically just wandered around yelling "VALAR MORGHULIS", "WINTER IS COMING" and "HODOR"

Although the word on the street is you do that every Sunday, regardless. Round here you're known as the Hodor girl.
 
*_* No, no, you must be mistaken. That's on Fridays. On Sundays I masquerade as Daenerys, riding horses bareback, carrying around three dragon (free-range, from Sainsburys) eggs, eating horse hearts, causing fires because "FIRE CANNOT HARM A DRAGON"

*finishes the last of the macarons before returning to corner, waiting with bated breath for tonight*
 
*finishes the last of the macarons before returning to corner

The last? Ms. Serpentine and I had yet to start the box!

Truly, you have a fire within you that cannot be appeased by ordinary mortal food. As the Statue in Don Giovanni has it:

'Non si pasce di cibo mortale
chi si pasce di cibo celeste!'
 
Back
Top