Weekly artistic challenge

I have to wait until I can walk and lift my camera without pain. Hopefully soon.

I really enjoy everyone's take on the challenges though. I believe I am learning more from what ya'll are posting than I could out of a book.

Sorry about the ya'll thing but I do live in the south. It's "you all" for you yankees and foreigners.

BTW I was born and raised in Buffalo, N.Y. so I am pretending to be a southerner. But don't tell anyone down here, they're still fighting the war of Northern Aggression and I might get shot.

I have to wait until I can walk and lift my camera without pain. Hopefully soon.

I really enjoy everyone's take on the challenges though. I believe I am learning more from what ya'll are posting than I could out of a book.

Sorry about the ya'll thing but I do live in the south. It's "you all" for you yankees and foreigners.

BTW I was born and raised in Buffalo, N.Y. so I am pretending to be a southerner. But don't tell anyone down here, they're still fighting the war of Northern Aggression and I might get shot.

The south will rise again.

Autumn in Oxford

aut02_zps3f98422f.jpg

Best I could do for fall colours.. they're mostly faded up here in the mountains already.

_IGP5932.jpg

My hubby and i noticed this lovely sky out are back window. we live in the middle of town...so we don't normally get nice photos of wildlife or things like that. we had a good butterfly season this year though, i will have to upload those at some point.

Hope you like it :) its my first upload

edit: it wont upload my file... ill continue to try =[

edit2: attached :D

edit3: attached deleted... uploaded and linked....

sunset_zpsb650a6e5.jpg

Last edited:
My hubby and i noticed this lovely sky out are back window. we live in the middle of town...so we don't normally get nice photos of wildlife or things like that. we had a good butterfly season this year though, i will have to upload those at some point.

what image hoster do you use? tinypic link wouldnt show up in the post... =[

oh wow...that is stunning!

attachment.php

I like that you don't photoshop them - I prefer things to be honest so I can feel the ground squishy under my feet; the leaves stuck like disappointments to the wet grass and the colours soft. There's always time for soft colours - we're knee deep in soulless plastic colours in brash sunlight.
Thanks Don :rose:

I like that you don't photoshop them - I prefer things to be honest so I can feel the ground squishy under my feet; the leaves stuck like disappointments to the wet grass and the colours soft. There's always time for soft colours - we're knee deep in soulless plastic colours in brash sunlight.
Thanks Don :rose:

:rose::kiss::kiss:

edit3: attached deleted... uploaded and linked....

sunset_zpsb650a6e5.jpg

Looks like you set the sky on fire. Great photo, and well done on the posting. :D

Back