Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROLE FILLED Thank you.

Something different? Tentacle Sex? any takers?

I haven't RP'd for a while, (long story), but have a sudden urge to explore a little tentacle role-play.

Looking for a female writing partner, someone with an imagination and sense of adventure, no one-liners, please, unlikely as it sounds I'd like an actual story-line, slow build up, anticipation, whatever works, we'll make it up as we go along.

It's my idea so I get to play the tentacle monster, I'm thinking juvenile tentacle type creature just beginning to discover its true purpose in life; lots of fumblings and gropings and premature ejaculations eventually leading to wet and messy multiple penetrations.

You get to play the object of his lust; Asian/Japanese, sweet, innocent, busty, chaste, pony-tail, school-uniform, short skirt, nice legs, white panties, all of that. If she wears glasses that would be good, too.:rolleyes:

It's a tentacle story so there's only one possible outcome but we might have some fun on the way. Opportunities for dialogue will obviously be limited but we'll work around that as we go. If it works it could be enjoyable, if it sucks, at least we tried.

I can usually post most days, probably once a day, it's not set in stone, I don't live on here, but if you can make yourself available to my creature on a regular basis that would be perfect.

What do you think? Interested? Please let me know via PM.

Adam
 
Last edited:
i had an idea i am willing to explore. a stripper mom and curious college son. after a few drinks and some chatting, he asked her about her job....

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/mom-an...n-3675831.html

skip ahead to 4:15

I'm up for exploring that role with you. Mother on son scenes are a personal favorite of mine. (I created a whole thread to explore the idea) Something about crossing such a taboo line is so exciting. I tried joining the zombie apocalypse one I saw you started, but seems no one added anymore.

I've seen that porn video, and a few others done by that actress playing mom and son themes.

Have you ever read the story, "Gangbang Mommy" by silkstockingslover?
 
Looking for a female co-author or multiple


An 18 year old male is the only male in an all female school due to the by-laws requiring one male student be enrolled at all times. Normally the boy starts out very optimistic about his chances of getting laid but is turned into the submissive slave of the school and is used and abused till he graduates or runs away.

The last male, having graduated, needs to be replaced and my character is selected from the ocean of male applicants. He is different from all of his predecessors though, unlike the ones before him, the first thing he did was march to the deans office and take control of the school through a mixture of blackmail, threats, and bribery. As a result he has taken over the school and makes the rules, runs the classes and can get away with just about anything.

I am looking for either a female co-author that is both willing to play a couple of teachers and maybe three students with one teacher being the main and one student being the main or a couple of female co-authors to play the individual characters.
 
Have a few rough ideas looking for a female collaborator:

1. Your character is a rebellious teenager who has always had a crush on her teacher, my character, a man in his early 30s. On her eighteenth birthday, she packs a bag and moves out of her parents' house and knocks on the door of her teacher, bags in hand.

2. Your character is pinup model into motorcycles and bad boys. So you're disappointed when the blind date your friend set you up on is with a button down, white collar professional. But as the old saying goes, opposites attract.

3. Last idea, a rough sketch about a succubus, who develops free will after eons in existence and wants to experience mortal love, with the drawback of feedings necessities, and she thinks she finds the right man who could do both.

4. Married couple who have been married for a couple of years and were married at 22. They had been together since first year of college and were each other's firsts and only sexual partners. They had always been shy sexually. Now their relationship seems stale, so to try and save their marriage they institute an open fantasy policy. Either one can tell the other any fantasy they have and the other will try to accommodate.

PM me to discuss any of these ideas further.
 
Last edited:
Seeking M/F writers for post-apocalyptic road trip.

"Rules of the Road: The Book of Eli, Chapter Two"

(Familiarity with the movie, "The Book of Eli" is helpful but not vital.)

A few years after the events of the movie, definitive word reaches the town of Carnegie* of prosperous communities on the Pacific Coast. Several townsfolk want to make the trek across the Wasteland to find better lives, but only one man -- the mysterious stranger, Winchester -- had ever been across the Wasteland.

He makes it clear that he is willing to escort the group of men, women, and children -- 18 in all -- to the ocean, so long as they follow his rules ... the Rules of the Road.

Some of the rules are obviously designed to keep the group safe and sound. Others, however, are masked attempts by Winchester to maintain total control of the group and -- when it damn well pleases him -- take liberties with the female members of the Expedition.

I will be starting an OOC/Chat thread today or tomorrow for additional questions, comments, and suggestions should you or I have them. I will post a link here when I have created it. In the meantime, feel free to PM me.


* In the movie, the town is unnamed. The "king" was named Carnegie, so it only seems appropriate to name it thus.
 
Hey guys. Ive been gone for a long time but im finally back. Im looking to start up again. Im game for just about anything so get in touch with me and we can figure something out together! :)
 
hey im new to this site but ive been told im a pretty good writer. if anyone wants to play im up for almost anything.
 
Escape for the Day

(This is a slightly more submissive role that can be played by either gender)

Yoo've been married for nearly five years now, and it was incredibly happy for the first two. Now, you're verging on age twenty-seven, and for the past three years, you've been bored with your spouse and how they seem to never have time for you. Even when they do, you feel unsatisfied, lonely, even unloved. But one night not long after your spouse had to miss your anniversary AGAIN thanks to having to fly to Japan for work, your friends invite you (actually, more like FORCE you) to go clubbing and enjoy yourself, insisting that you don't have enough fun, that you need to get away from home and the memory of your spouse who has recently become a bit verbally abusive. Reluctantly, you go, and you meet someone at the club that willl make you love your life again, but also be constantly on edge.

Now, the idea here is that your character will go to the club and hook up with a particular handsome devil or fiesty sheila, and even though your character feels guilty and insists to themself that it was only a one night stand after that night is over, said handsome devil or fiesty sheila will come back and end up becoming a lover to which your character runs when things at home aren't going well. My goal is for your character to end up telling their spouse that they're off to run errands, and then after doing a few things as quickly as possible, your character will shyly appear at the lover's house and end up finding the affection and pleasure with them that the spouse just doesn't give anymore.

This is meant to become a romance and it'll get dangerous when the spouse finds out, but I aim for a happy ending.

(I need someone with a great handle on grammar and spelling, because as good as an idea might be, I get turned off of it by a lack of skill.)
 
Any female Lit users looking for a little more roleplay in their lives? Feel free to have a look at threads I've commented on to see whether you'd like to roleplay with me.

If you like what you see send me a and we can brainstorm ideas and things we are both in to.
 
So I had a few bites for Star Trek Themed RPs but seems real life has grabbed everyone I had been talking to about it.
So yeah, I'll see if anyone new or didn't see my old one wants to do a Star Trek themed RP.

Plot wise I'm open to anything really.
I had some ideas with people before but would rather not thread steal them so yeah.
Can be any time and any universe.
Though more then likely thinking our own characters.
And can really do anything from silly stuff like TOS or something much darker like Into Darkness.
We can do something along STO to keep things moving when not in the bedroom =)
So if anyone wants to start a ST thread or talk about ideas just drop me a PM.

Still looking for someone to do a ST themed thread! =)
 
Well, I'm going to try to see if I can get lucky. I'd like to do a Doctor Who thread, with either the Tenth or Eleventh Doctor. I'd play the companion, of course. If you're interested and can write a Doctor well, let me know and we can suss out the details!
 
Messed Up Fairytales

It's a new thing I wanna do, the Fairytales will include:
Red Riding Hood
Cinderella
Snow White
Rapunzel

Anyone interested...
 
Huge tits

Hello, I am new to the site and would like to start a closed thread with a woman who can play the role of my extremely large breasted slutty ex-girlfriend who snuck around cheating on me behind my back and lied to my face when confronted. What she didn't know was how much it turned me on and I would jack off to emails I found about her little escapades... Send me a message if interested. Thanks!
 
Kidnapping based role play?

Just got finished reading an old role play that I had going a few years back and would love to see if anyone would be interested in doing a kidnapping rp (yes, I know... how trite...). PM if you'd be interested.
 
Last edited:
Sperm donor

This idea is shamelessly stolen from the Story ideas thread. If any woman wants to take up this thread with me I will of course let them know so that they can follow.

How about a conservative/prude woman (in her 30s) who is looking to have a baby but her husband is infertile so she's want a sperm donor (she could be single but the cheating element would make it more arousing. She decides to look a donor that she knows in person instead of opting for the sperm bank because she wants to make sure the inherited genes/personality from the father is up to par.

She decided to ask a younger guy(18-22)...Could be a distant relative, a neighborhood boy who she admires, student (she could be a professor or a high school teacher?) if he'd willing to donate his sperm.

Firstly, her decision to him must not be of a sexual nature...It could be because of his personality, intelligence, etc. Secondly, the woman and the guy must have some form of relation..professional or personal..but they cant be strangers.

She might originally approach the guy by saying that she's asking for a friend, etc (or not). They guy refuses/is reluctant at first but dirty thoughts creep into his mind and he agrees to donate his sperm but only if they do it the old fashion way. She refuses at first but ends up agreeing few weeks later after becoming desperate or because she's determined that the donor has to be him.

I would like some build up in the story so I would like it that that not everything happens on their first time. So I thought that the first time they do it she insists take they go right at it, no foreplay, plain on missionary. But she doesnt get pregnant on the first try...So as they 'try' further, he starts demanding more things etc...

Depending on how complex/rich and what theme the author would like to make the story into.....The woman could actually already be a mother to daughter/son (friend/classmate of the male protagonist perhaps)... He/She starts to find out what is going on, and joins in?

So yeah, any interest from any woman who likes detailed roleplay and posts with more than a couple of short paragraphs please pm. How your character knows the guy is very much up for discussion.
 
Every Mom in the Playground

I had what may be a fun idea, for which I'll need to recruit as many willing female writers as possible, basically. Basics of story: a husband at breaking point, sidelined by his wife's supercareer, dying inside under the drudgery of daily life as a househusband and struggling writer (not, this is not me!), who finally snaps when his wife announces she'll leave him and the kids for a month on a worldwide business trip. She caustically insults him before departing - which will be fun to write - attacking him along the lines of not having the balls to have an affair, which is why she feels so safe leaving the kids with him. She may well call him a robot made of meat, which isn't my line, but I love it.

Well, that will be the one that breaks the camel's back, and his revenge will be sweet, sultry and last all summer long. He takes the kids each day to the playground to play - a park with swings, etc. He is extremely well-liked by many of the Moms there because he is funny, clever, cute and amazing with the kids.

His plan - conceived when somehign oddly intimate happens - is to take every single Mom there who'll have him during his wife's absence. And to his amazement, it's quite a few. Then when she comes back, he shows her the films. And fucks the living daylights out of her. The end.

Looking for Moms aplenty and The Wife. I figure we play with this here, and I'll edit it up chapter by chapter for the main site, giving us co-credits as we go.

PM if you're into the idea. You could create any kind of character and backstory, and it would be fun, I think, to see them interacting. But what do I know.

Back to the unfinished novel, while the kids nap and my wife tours the world... ;-)
 
I need a details-oriented woman to help me write a story!

High school or college setting. Your character is a bit of a nerd, an excellent student, although shy. You have a small group of friends, but rarely venture outside of those close to you. You would be incredibly attractive if you took the time to present yourself as such, but you don't like the attention your physical assets bring your way, so you downplay that as much as possible... in public.

You are in a perpetual state of arousal. Almost painfully so. Wet dreams haunt your nights in bed. When you're not focused on your schoolwork, your mind is in the gutter. You have to sneak to the restroom to masturbate at least a few times a day while out, just for relief.

You are a virgin. But sex is always on your mind. To help with getting relief, and to let your inner bad girl out (as well as pay some bills), you moonlight as an internet webcam girl. You love the anonymous attention. You can let the naughty side of you out to play without any real repercussions. The shyness that consumes you in the daylight is no longer a part of the personality when you let her out to play.

Who am I? That is up for discussion, and will certainly affect the storyline, but I am open to suggestions. I could be your brother, who finds your cam page. Or one of the guys in your group of friends. Or the jock you have a major crush on but never notices you. Or anything else. The bad boy who helps bring the bad girl out into the light.
 
Yahoo RP

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to roleplay via Yahoo messenger. I'm very much into vanilla types/ realistic roleplays. I find idea of cheating very erotic and would like the roleplay to be themed on that. Some of the roleplays I like are:

Husband's best friend

New Neighbour

Door to door salesman

Boss/secretary

Mother-in-law/ in laws

But i' m open to other roles and like trying new roles. I know roleplaying on IM can take time, but it doesn't have to be finished in one session. I also like using pictures to enhance the roleplay.

I'm 45 years old, married and from the UK.

My preference is for straight , strong dominant males.

please pm me with your roles and scenes or an opening
 
Female wanted! Posts longer than a single paragraph (~200+ words), please!

This one's off the market!

Damian Kellogg, mid-twenties, in great shape from his work as deckhand on the Golden Arrow.

“You can’t be serious skip?” Damian asks in disbelief, having just been told that the captain won’t be making this next trip, leaving him in control of the 100 feet, god knows how expensive yacht.

“Hey kid, need to get this out of the way,” the captain tells him about his doctor’s appointment, “… and you can do it! Been around long enough…”

“Yeah, but what if something goes wrong?” he asks, walking behind the captain as he heads off the boat.

“It won’t, and you can take of it!” the captain further assures, insistently.

Damian sighs, giving in, “… and ‘Mella aren’t even around!” he says, Carmella usually doing the cooking and washing for the passengers, and crew, onboard.

“No problem, she requested a few quiet days… just tour some of the more secluded bays and whatnot, pick up Carmella and the rest of her party in a few days… how many and when exactly you have to ask the client!” he adds as he loads his suitcase into the back of the waiting cab.

Damian sighs again, nodding his head at his words, “Alright… but who is this broad?” he asks, not looking forward to all that responsibility and being alone on the boat with some rich bitch.

-----

Who is she? … the daughter or young wife of a billionaire, or maybe a successful business woman herself; late thirties or early forties… PM me if any interest and we’ll figure that out!

* also very open for better suggestions for the name of the boat! :eek:
 
Last edited:
So I have been thinking of a babysitter thread only not the usual babysitter and dad. I was thinking maybe she baby sat for a family friend. The kid maybe 12 when she watched him or her and the sitter was 16. Then she maybe had to move away or something and comes back 6 years later and the kids all grown up and they end up having an attraction to each other. I don't know but if someone is interested we can work something out.
 
looking for someone to do a vampire thread with, i am into blood letting so thought that would be interesting, please let me know if you are interested xxx
 
My name is Dan. I am a male who has always had an interest in cuckolding. So far in my life this has been only a fantasy, however even online I have had struggle in fulfilling it. I am searching for one female to play as my wife and one male to play as her bull.

If you are unfamiliar, cuckolding is when a female fucks another man outside of her relationship. There is a variety of degrees one can expand this including humiliation of the husband. In a perfect situation I am wanting a very strict/dominant male to play as the bull and a woman who is not afraid of being ruthlessly humiliating as well. Ideally, the two of you would be comfortable in humiliating my inadequacies to your full ability.

I do not have specific details worked out, so please PM me if this is something that you would have any interest in taking part in.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top