Sorcerous sisters of sex (closed to kaitlyn_sun), please pm for guest posts

Sensualista

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 11, 2016
Posts
368
Welcome to this amazing adventure of two super hot orphaned sex mage sisters, who journey around the world in the quest for knowledge, new powers and sex. We gain extra powers (gifts) by fucking different magical races and beings. If you d like to guest star in our adventure, pm us with an idea (what race would you like to be and what powers might you give us) and if you d like to spend time with adara, river or both sisters together (which will almost always include some girl on girl action). Please be literate, expressive and creative. Since we go into a lust frenzy whenever powers we can gain are near, your options include us, at least til your first orgasm, as your very pliable sex slave sluts. Just be prepared that the tables might turn once we have got what we need. ;-)
Please also pm us with ideas for powers, races or scenes you'd like to see. If it turns us on, we will most likely do it....


Now to our story. Once upon a time.....
 
Last edited:
Adara

https://dncache-mauganscorp.netdna-...m].jpg?st=k624P4_UYh-c5iTidfW8ew&e=1474121812

Adara was standing behind the mahogany bar of "The Weary Wanderer" tavern, where she and her sister had been living and working for the last few years since their parents had died in an accident. The fiery redhead sported a famous temper and any of her usual patrons who would normally tease and banter, knew enough to leave her to her own dark thoughts as she was polishing the very same spot of the already gleaming bar over and over and over again.

The corset Adara wore clung to her lush, womanly figure, her full breasts straining against their confinement with each inhale. She was a sight to behold in her heeled, knee-high leather boots and ankle-length skirts, partly tied up in a bow to expose her long, slender legs to the admiring eyes of the tavern's punters. However uncomfortable her outfit was, her tips tended to be significantly better the more revealing her clothes.

A new patron eyed her, taking in her soft, milky, unblemished skin, full red lips, emerald eyes and long fiery hair, which was cascading fetchingly around her beautiful face . She was a most delicious little plum, just waiting to be plucked and maybe he was the man for it. When she passed him, his hand "accidently" caressed her bum, which made Adara startle. Some patrons would try being handsy with her and depending on her mood and the look of their purse, she might indulge them good-naturedly or dump a jug of cold ale over their head, thereby considerably dampening their exuberance.

When his hand touched her ass, she spun around, her green eyes flashing dangerously. "I would appreciate if you could keep your hands to yourself", she hissed, her normal congenial humour nowhere to be found. It was clear to anyone but the very thickest of beings that something was bothering Adara. She had been increasingly on edge over the last year, her laidback, easygoing nature changing to that of a volcano about to erupt.

The new patron just looked up at her smirking. "Maybe I could help you let off some of that steam, sweetheart. In my experience I find that a good hard fucking takes care of a lot of things". Adara's pussy clenched at his rough words. She was beyond hot and bothered, but not for him. How easy her life could be if she could just fuck someone like him and find the release her young body craved.

With all of her confidence and Badass attitude, Adara was still a virgin. Yes, she had kissed guys, fondled and even sucked them once or twice, but she certainly wasn't as experienced as she looked. "Maybe this could help me forget...", she wondered, for the first time considering to just take that stranger to a closet and let him claim her now almost always hot and dripping pussy. After all, the real object of her affection was off limits, her very desire sick and shameful.

"Lets see what you got, then, big boy", Adara whispered huskily into his ear, having made up her mind. "Meet me around this corner in the hallway in 5 minutes." The bar was quiet today, so her slipping away for a bit was likely fine. She asked her regulars if they needed anything else, refilling some tankards, before walking with gently swaying hips to the appointed place. The stranger was there, ready and waiting and from the bulge in his trousers very glad to see her. Adara nodded in the direction of the pantry, grabbing his shirt roughly and pulling him with her. When she closed the door behind them, his rough hands started to explore her lush body, now massaging her firm, generous tits, which were already pleasingly standing to attention. Her mouth found his for a passionate kiss as her hand travelled to his crotch.

He tasted of cigars and whisky, he tasted wrong. Her body was screaming for flowery sweetness, she wanted honey and roses, not this. But she couldnt have honey and roses, she tried to remind herself desperately. It simply couldnt be. Her body was shutting down. This had been a terrible mistake. Adara tried to excuse herself but his hand held her. She was a cunning enough fighter that she could have likely gotten herself free but she felt ashamed. Ashamed for her forbidden desires and ashamed for what she had been about to do. Losing her virginity in a storage cupboard to some random horny stranger was just a new level of desperation for her. Guiltily, she quickly sucked the stranger off, after a few minutes, her attentions being rewarded with a loud groan and a full mouth of his seed. It tasted salty and bitter and as soon as she hurried him out, she took a swig of cheap brandy from one of the cupbords, swirling her mouth with the fiery liquid before spitting it in the dusty ground outside the tavern. Good riddance!

Adara went back to the bar and told Branwen, the jovial tavern owner that she wasn't feeling well. Since it was her 18th birthday, the tavern owner smiled and allowed her to leave early. Adara was wildly popular with his punters, bringing much business to this rather homely tavern. Relieved, Adara climbed the creaking steps taking two at a time. The chamber she shared with her sister was right at the very top, nestled into the eaves of the roof. Adara closed her eyes and sighed. Her beautiful, wonderful sister with her big, baby-blue eyes, her silky blonde hair and her angelic features. Adara loved River deeply. They had always been close but after their parents died they had become each others entire worlds. They could talk about absolutely anything, their bond unbreakably strong. Now, Adara was threatening this most precious thing in her life with her stupid fantasies of things that could and should never be.

Adara entered the door of the small chamber. Due to the eaves encroaching on most of her space, she had to bend her head until she got to the center, where the large double bed stood. To make her already insufferable life harder, her and River had been sharing the same bed for as long as she could remember, something that had become akin to sweet torture as time had gone by. To her great shame she had even touched herself a few times to release as River peacefully slept next to her.

Adara sat down on the bed, her young body slumping, her head in her hands as she could no longer hold back the sobs that tore at her heart. She was so wrapped up in her own dark thoughts that she didnt even hear the soft touch that opened the door soundlessly or the gentle step of her lovely sister as she entered their shared room.
 
Last edited:
zsjZAD7.jpg


River carefully worked the linen over the metal framework of her washing board.

She had taken a fresh load of laundry down from the loft of the Weary Wanderer, and had already carefully scrubbed the shirts of the men staying in the Inn, hanging them up on the lines that ran across the loft room she shared with her sister. Now she worked diligently at the sheets she had gathered that morning, and replaced with fresh ones, from all the rooms of the Inn. Mr. Branwen’s wife Sally, a big, round, jolly woman who made sure that she and her sister worked hard, but also made sure they were well fed and warm, had always insisted that she clean EVERY room’s sheets, whether the room was used or not. She took pride in her husband’s inn, and in the clean rooms. In the spring, she liked River to put a small vase of flowers in every room.

River’s mind wandered, as it often did while she scrubbed away at the laundry. There was a roar inside the tavern, and she looked up, watching the lights inside dance. Adara was in there, she thought. Her gorgeous, brave twin sister, with her soft, lovely red hair and her quick, wicked smile, confidently darting about the room in her skirts, catching all the men’s eyes and batting them away with a wink and a laugh. River was always nervous in the taproom, with all those loud travelers shouting their demands for food and drink, but Adara made everything seem easier. She could stand up to anything.

River bit her lip, clenching her legs together between her skirts. Thinking about Adara had become something she did so much more lately. Even though they were only seven minutes apart, Adara had always watched out for her little sister, even before their parents had been killed when they were little. With nothing in the world but each other, River might not have survived, but Adara kept them sheltered, and found them food. Eventually, she found them work in the Weary Wanderer. River was too shy to work the taproom, but she was eager to work, and to prove to her big sister that she was useful. She had learned to clean the rooms, to gather the guests laundry and see to it that it was clean and pressed for them in the morning. She hauled away the chamber pots, and made sure there were fresh rushes on the floor. When the guests paid for a bath, she would haul boiling water into their room, bucket by bucket, and fill their tub, and she would empty it when they were done, and scrub the floors… She worked hard, dawn to dusk… Nothing like the work of her sister, of course, but she made sure that she helped them earn their keep.

In return, they had their loft. The tiny space under the eaves, with the kettle stove for her to boil water for baths or laundry, and the drying lines strung across the room, always draped with sheets, and of course, the simple bed that she and Adara had shared for almost as long as she could remember.

River stopped gathering up her cleaned laundry, and stood still for a moment, her hand resting on her ample bosom. Oh, those nights with Adara. They had cuddled together in the blistering cold of the winter, had mended each other’s clothes… Adara had cradled her when she had nightmares, had shushed her and made everything better. She adored her sister, loved her in a way she could never imagine loving anyone or anything else… But recently, during those long night in bed together… she couldn’t help feeling a longing blossoming from depths of her that she didn’t dare attempt to understand. Her beautiful face… the curve of her nose, the line of her jaw, the perfect little silhouette of her lush, upturned lips. The long line of her neck, the strength of her shoulders and arms, the artful curve of her body, the way the sheets draped over her swelling breasts… In the depths of River’s heart, she wanted nothing so much as to touch her sister, to explore her, to find ways to bring her delights she didn’t even understand…

She gasped, realizing that she was swaying with sensation, the tensing between her legs making her ache. She wiped at her face, brushing away her tears. It wasn’t fair, she thought, gathering up the laundry to hang in their loft. They were eighteen today; women. She should be feeling this swelling of need for the young men that came through the tavern. For sure, she did, at times. There were handsome travelers whose gaze brought a blush to her cheek, that made her need to run up to their room, to crawl into bed and touch the delicate parts of her that throbbed with want. But the hunger for her sister, for the touch of the gorgeous woman that filled her every waking thought… it eclipsed any thought she had ever had before.

She opened the back door, entering the kitchens, where Sally worked over a cauldron sitting in the broad stone firepit. She smiled at her, and hefted her basket against her hip, beginning to climb up the ladder to the upper floor. It would be easier to go up the stairs, but she always found it too embarrassing to cross the taproom. She wasn’t like Arada, didn’t have her athletic body with her swelling bosom in her corset, or her graceful hips and pert backside. She was shorter, and thinner, her frame willowy, but her breasts and her backside were rounder, and more plump. She wasn’t gorgeous like Adara, and every time the guests downstairs called out to her she found herself wanting to hide.

Once she reached the landing, she brushed her long blonde hair back from her face, and continued up the stairs, working the latch into the loft… only to find her sister sitting forlornly on the bed sobbing into her hands. “Oh..” she said softly, droping her basket, feeling her heart throb in her chest at the thought of her beloved sister ever feeling something so painful that she would feel the need to cry like this… She stepped into the room, closing the door behind her, shutting out the whole world so it was just the two of them, ducking under the low-hanging clothesline as she stepped to the bed, lowering herself to her knees, looking up at her pleadingly as she reached out and took Adara’s hand…

“What happened?” she asked softly, curling at her sister’s feet. She ignored the swelling need that looking up at Adara’s stunning body from her feet drove through her… nothing could ever be more precious to her than her sister, and to see her hurting was more than she could bear.
 
Last edited:
Adara

It was an indication of the depth of Adara's despair that she didn't even notice her sister's presence entering their chamber until she came to kneel in front of her. River's blue eyes, so soft and loving, yet with a depth that threatened to swallow up the very last of Adara's already tenuous self control. How could she even think about defiling one of the most pure and lovely beings she had ever known?

River, in her shy, unassuming way, was as lovely as the sun rising on a clear spring morning after the depth of winter, her presence casting away sorrow, her soft touch alleviating suffering and her smile brightening spirits and returning hope wherever she went. No matter how difficult the sisters' lives had been, River's heart had always been vast enough to care deeply for all other beings, sometimes even giving away food the sisters had needed just because someone else had needed it more. Adara wasn't without compassion, but she was much more practical and attuned to what it took to survive in a world which didn't always reward kindness. She had taken on the role of protector early on, wanting her baby sister to keep her precious innocence for as long as humanly possible after her parents had died, keeping as much of the struggle necessary for survival away from River as she could.

River had always been able to soothe her sisters more tempestuous emotions, her being normally a soothing balm for Adara's fiery and volatile spirit. But today Adara flinched under the soft touch of her sisters hand, which was softly reaching out for hers.

"Don't touch me", Adara hissed sharply, snatching her hand as far away from her sister's reach as she could. She simply didn't know what she would do if River touched her now, afraid that the last little strand of her control might break and she would do something they would both regret.

When Adara heard a small sob, she looked up and saw the effects her careless words had had on her sensitive sister, guilt washing over her as she saw the deeply expressive blue eyes fill with moisture. Her heart ached, seeing River like this, knowing she was the one responsible for the anguish on her beautiful face. Had anyone else caused her sister's upset, Adara would have taken great pleasure in making them suffer. Her own suffering was however already so intense that even if she had put her considerable creativity to work, she couldn't have improved on the nightmare she already lived every day.

How could she love the purity of her sister's heart whilst also wanting to corrupt her body? Whenever River was near, heat rose in Adara's strong body, growing and radiating desire and need from her maidenhood outwards into Every cell of her being. Like the earth after a long draught, Adara's body hungered for her sister with painful, feverish intensity.

The many times that she had watched her sister sleep peacefully, only for her gaze to be drawn to the perfect roundness of River's full, soft breasts, the need to touch and caress them almost overpowering Adara's ever-weakening control. On some nights, her sisters nipples had hardened, almost as in response to Adara's dark thoughts, driving her close to the brink of madness. There was now not a moment of respite for Adara anymore as her sisters presence filled her body with need and her mind with thoughts that made her blush in shame but that she was powerless to cast out.

"I am so sorry, River", Adara whispered. "Please forgive me. I just have a lot on my mind right now."

Adara could feel the pull of River's deep, intelligent eyes on her, wanting to understand and help. "I can't tell you", Adara sobbed. "I'm a terrible person, despicable, and if you knew...."

How could she tell her innocent sister that the sight of her made Adara's virgin pussy clench, her knees turn to jelly and her skin craving her sisters delicate touch so badly, it physically hurt to be near her.

"I dont want you to hate me, River, I just couldnt bear to lose you", Adara managed to say under her hot flowing tears. Her body was shaking from the strain of her unconsolable sobs.

River's soft hand found hers and held it tightly, reassuring Adara with her touch, her gaze never changing its loving expression.

Adara's heart seemed to cramp. She couldnt go on like this. The torture of her sister so close yet so unattainable was driving her mad. River deserved to know what a despicable person her big sister truly was. Maybe the truth would make her keep her distance, both breaking Adara's heart and allowing her to keep her sister safe from her own thoughts.

"I have feelings for you, river. I know it is wrong, I know it can never be and I hate myself for it, but the truth is, I have feelings for you that no sister should".

"Please don't hate me", Adara whispered under tears with little hope, having bared her deepest, darkest secret to the one person she would die gladly to protect from harm.
 
zsjZAD7.jpg


River gasped as Adara flinched from her, snatching away and growling not to touch her. In all the world, touching her sister was the one thing that made River happiest. Adara was like the sun, she glowed with a glory and a fury that left River in awe… That she was able to be a part of Adara’s life brought River such a burning sense of excitement and purpose. Very few things could help sooth her when she was lost in her passionate rages, and the fact that River could always help her sister find a place of calm was something that gave her a glowing sense of of her own value. Which was why her sudden, angry retreat cut her so deeply. River’s hands fell to her own lap, her soft features unable to hide the deep hurt she felt at Adara’s rejection of her affection… She couldn’t stop herself from starting to cry, cursing herself for being so selfish when Adara was clearly in pain...

"I am so sorry, River, please forgive me. I just have a lot on my mind right now."

River wiped at her face, her heart throbbing in her chest, the sudden surge of gratitude and adoration for her sister threatening to swallow her. She felt ashamed of her reaction. All she could think about was soothing her precious sister… to cradle her to her breast, to give her refuge from her hurt… to cup her gorgeous face, to seek out her luscious mouth with her own, to feel the supple shape of her body, to strip away her bodice and skirts, and to fondle her most exquisite nakedness, to explore her and grant her so much pleasure she exploded in torrents of shuddering ecstasy…

She blinked, looking up at her sister. She knew these thoughts were wrong, but as she bit her lip, her gaze traveling from Adara’s pretty knees, and up her elegant little waist to the supple, perfect swell of her breasts…. River felt a shuddering deep inside her, as her hunger to touch her sister threatened to crumble her.

“W…” she attempted, delicately placing her gentle hands on Adara’s exposed knee, the sensation thrilling her. “What’s troubles you, dear sister?” She muttered, scooting forward on her knees, desperately eager to take on and share her burdens.

"I can't tell you", Adara sobbed. "I'm a terrible person, despicable, and if you knew...."

River sat up at that, her hand sliding up to rest on Adara’s thighs as her soft, delicate body pressed itself up to her sister’s knees. “No! Don’t say that, Adara!” she said, her voice pleading. “You’re NOT terrible! You’re strong and brave and… and so, so beautiful! You’re like… like the sun!” It seems no good; Adara’s tears were flowing. River started to cry with her, unable to stop herself from feeling every bit of hurt that struck her sister.

"I don’t want you to hate me, River, I just couldn't bear to lose you..."

River clutched Adara’s hands in her own, cradling her legs with her whole body. She squeezed herself to her sister, pulling her hands against her pale soft cheek, her own tears flowing over Adara’s fingers. “Oh, Adara… you’ll never, ever, ever lose me… ever, ever, ever. I love you so much, you’re my treasure…” She looked up at her big sister, her expression swelling with devotion. Even with her tears, Adara was stunning. The flush in her cheek, the tremble of her lips… the heaving of her bosum. The desire to kiss her sister swelled so much in River it hurt her… like a sob that refused to break the surface, consuming her heart and will until it was all that she could feel…

Adara seemed to calm herself for a moment as she looked down at River. For a brief moment, River felt a stillness between them, and she smiled even as she cried, so grateful for every tiny moment her sister looked at her….

"I have feelings for you, River.”

The silence lingered, but everything was different.

“You… you what?”

Adara continued…. As though the truth couldn’t be contained once it had broken free. “I know it is wrong, I know it can never be and I hate myself for it, but the truth is, I have feelings for you that no sister should..."

River’s mouth was slightly open… the salty taste of her tears touched her lips. Her eyes looked about, confused, not knowing what to do. Adara… had feelings for her? Were… were they anything like what River felt? They couldn’t be… the swelling need she carried brought her nearly to her knees… her desire throbbed within her body, leaving her every muscle trembling… her heart ached with a desperation that ate away at her.

"Please don't hate me" Adara whispered.

River blinked, totally lost. The only person in the world that could help her understand her feelings when she was this adrift was right before her. How could she understand herself without Adara to guide her? But then… she looked down, biting her lip… wasn’t… wasn’t that what this was? If… if they both felt the same need…

And god, she loved Adara. She cherished her… never felt so pure and whole as she did when devoting herself to that love. She looked up again, seeing her tear-streaked beauty. Nothing made sense in the whole world but her sister. She was North. She was home. Her hands tightened around her sisters. She lowered her body down, just a bit, resting over Adara’s knees, cradling her… her big eyes looking up at her, throbbing with adoration. “I…. love you so much, Adara…” she whispered, tears still trickling down her delicate cheeks, but no longer sobbing…. The silent stillness around them rushing to a roar. “I… don’t know what to do with it…. But… I… want…” She shook her head, unable to say anymore. But her eyes swam with a need she didn’t have the words to explain.
 
Adara

Adara's heart was pierced by a thousand guilty daggers as her wonderful, ever-loyal River came to her defense immediately, even after Adara had just hurt her so deeply with her rough words. It was so like River to see the best in people...

"If you only knew, little sister", Adara thought to herself with deep sadness. "If you only knew what I want to do to you, it would be your hand recoiling from me."

When Rivers ample chest pressed against her knee so innocently, clearly only trying to console her, Adara mustered every last scrap of willpower she had to stay as she was. Inside of her a storm was waging war, one side, maybe the more noble wanting to Push her sister away with as much force as she had, away from her where she and her innocence was safe.

The other, less noble part of her wanted nothing more than to take her sisters fine-featured face between her own hands and caress her already flushed, silky cheek as Adara would make their eyes meet. In that moment, all of her desire would be abundantly clear in the emerald fire of her gaze, before ravishing her sister's pink full lips like a drowning woman straining to reach the surface which held life.

Adara took a deep breath, gently shaking her fire-kissed, silky mane to clear her head of this image and her body of the fierce longing as much as she could. Much of the longing remained, as it always did, yet she managed to stay still as beautiful River clang to her, the intoxicating softness of her feminine curves pressed against her, torturing her broken soul and body mercilessly.

When River's soft hand came to rest on her thigh, it was as though a thousand fiery stars erupted from the place she touched, igniting Adara's young body with an aliveness and arousal she had never before experienced.


"You are NOT terrible", River exclaimed with passion. "You are strong and brave and... And so...so...beautiful. You're like the sun".


Rivers soft words, so full of conviction cut Adara's heart like a knife. She couldnt keep doing this. She was imagining things in her sister's sweet words that the darkest part of her wanted to hear, she was going insane. "I have to tell her. I have to keep her safe", Adara thought desperately, but in this she was turning out to be a coward. How could she live in a world without her beautiful River by her side? What was she to do? It were her sisters next words that took the decision out of her hands.


"You'll never, ever, ever loose me.... I love you so much, you're my treasure".

Adara's heart was heavy with the realisation that she was too weak to be able to continue this farce. Better to sever this most precious connection now before she hurt the only person she truly loved. If this was the sacrifice the cruel world demanded from her to keep her beloved River safe from harm, then Adara would gladly cut her own heart out to make it so. She was sure that this unspeakable truth would make the devoted love in her sisters eyes turn to fear or even hatred.

Adara took a deep breath and held her sisters gaze, enjoying the final feel of her hands, inhaling the intoxicating fragrance of her being, absorbing every last drop of the love that was radiating towards her, readying herself to see it all disappear forever.

"I have feelings for you, River", Adara had said, watching her sisters face for the expression of shock and horror she expected to find. Surprise and confusion was all she found as River's soft voice enquired...

"You...you what?"

"She doesn't understand what I mean", Adara thought, quickly continuing to explain until courage left her unable to do what had to be done.

Rivers soft mouth was open, her blue eyes casting around the room, looking so lost, tears streaming down her face. Each tear was a dagger to Adara's tortured heart, increasing the hatred she felt for her own despicableness. She was about to turn around to start packing her things, when she heard her sisters soft voice again.

"I love you so much Adara..... I dont know what to do with it.... But I want...", River had whispered.

Of course River would try to understand, try not to hurt her sister's feeling, but Adara could not believe it. She stretched a soft hand out towards her sister's cheek, caressing it as a farewell. Adara had to leave this place to let her sister have a chance at a life.

"I love you more than words can say, little sister", Adara managed hoarsely. "Which is why I have to go", she added, stifling a sob, as she slowly got up from the bed and went to the dresser she shared with her sister. Adara opened the top drawer and began to take clothes out for the journey ahead, hurriedly stuffing them carelessly into a large clothbag.

"Please believe me that this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but it's the only way", Adara whispered, slowly turning towards her sister, who was still kneeling on the floor. She joined her there, taking River's angelic face into her hands, seeing the tears flow, those baby-blue eyes pulling on her very soul. Time to say her final goodbye. Time to rip out her very soul and cast it aside.

As though by its own volition, Adara's mouth came ever closer to her sisters sweet lips, pressing a chaste kiss goodbye onto them. At least that was what it was meant to be.

When Adara's full lips finally touched River's, time stood still. A rightness, a feeling of home enveloped Adara as her mouth started to move by itself, softly caressing and tasting the sweetness of her sister's lips, giving her the closest thing to peace she had felt in years. The touch became the softest and most sensuous of kisses, excrutiating in its soft deliciousness as she was drinking in her beloved's essence, offering everything she was in return on the altar of her lips.

Adara was sucked into a current too strong for any mere mortal, as the kiss took on a life of its own, taking her breath away, igniting a fire in her loins which spread quickly to every part of her body, consuming anything but the feeling of her sister's honeyed lips meeting her own. The flame inside raged higher and higher, finding a crescendo as her tongue entered River's silky mouth. In that moment the fire in the room's small stove expanded forcefully with a loud crackle, bursting out of its metal confinement into the sisters room, sparks catching the small, patched rug in front of it, smoke already building. Outside the clear day had suddenly turned to a cloudy sky with thick, heavy raindrops pounding relentlessly against their little window, trying to break into their small chamber that had been their haven for so long.

With a start, consciousness rapidly returning to her spinning mind, Adara pulled herself away from her sister, her thoughts finally catching up with what she had done. She blushed deeply, her face red from both shame and arousal at her unforgiveable actions.

"I'm so sorry, River. I never should have done that", she stammered as she hurried to extinguish the sparks.
 
Last edited:
zsjZAD7.jpg


Arada caressed River’s tear-streaked cheek as she sat cradling her big sister’s lap. River felt something retreating within Adara, and felt an ache start to take hold of the swelling in her heart.

"I love you more than words can say, little sister, Which is why I have to go." She said as she stood, extracting herself from River’s body. River watched, numbly, as she started to gather up a travel satchel. She turned, still sitting on the floor, looking up at her beloved big sister.

“No…” She muttered, wrapping her arms around herself uselessly, cradling her stomach, crying softly. “No… Adara… you can’t… I love you so much… I NEED you…”

"Please believe me, this is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but it's the only way." Adara said, moving down to kneel with her on the floor of their loft. River reached up, cradling her sister’s hand against her cheek, crying softly, unable to accept that she was leaving. She felt the warm glow of her presence as she leaned forward to kiss her; a soft, chaste kiss to let her know that she would always love her… River closer her eyes, tilting her head up to meet her…

Oh. oh… oh god. Oh GOD.

Her mouth was lush, and soft, and warm, and moist… River felt her strength, and her passion… her own lips desperately eager to give of themselves to her. Her body raised itself up, her shoulders stronger, as their kiss shifted within their mouths. Oh, god, the hunger. River needed her sister so desperately… not just as her protector. She needed to feel her body, needed to feel Adara pour herself within her. Her hand trembled, and entwined itself with Adara’s. Her mouth opening, taking her sister’s tongue into her eagerly. Her head turned to the side, moving longingly to meet her sister’s pleading, questing kiss… their bodies coming together… every part of her alive with a desperate, cloying want. Her knees scooted forward on the wooden floor, nuzzling their way between her sister’s, wanting to move her legs to entwine with Adara’s, wanting to join with her as closely as she could...

She could feel her own body turn to liquid. From deep within her, a flushing, clenching wetness gushed, flooding her. Her body flowed, and surged, crashing into the glorious passionate fire of her sister, the bursts of raging steam swelling her, filling her liquid heart like a balloon, carrying her to the rafters, into the night sky… the clouds condensing, the gushing flood of her body gathering, and falling, a rain of swollen passion that covered everything, until there was nothing but the torrent, her heart a throbbing beacon of need within the deluge…

Adara ripped away, and River gasped, her whole body shaking as she collapsed back onto her feet. The fire in the stove had burst from within it’s iron belly, making their small little rug smolder. It had started to rain. River shuddered. The fire. And the rain. She watched her sister scramble to put out the rug… begging her forgiveness for letting it happen… And river didn’t grasp what she was apologizing for. Part of her understood that she apologizing for kissing her, and she felt her whole body and heart reject the apology. How do you apologize for the most beautiful thing in the world? Just the thought of the kiss made River whimper with happiness. It was apologizing for music, for sunlight.

She started to crawl along the floor toward her sister, her heart throbbing in her chest. No… she was apologizing for more. For the fire. Because she had done it. Just as River had made the rain. She knew it… knew it as honestly and truly as she knew that Adara would never leave, that she would always stay with her… because it all happened for the same reason. She reached down, catching up Adara’s hand, and pulled it toward her. She sat up again, pulling her sister up, until they were both on their knees together, facing each other. She looked into the gorgeous inferno of her eyes, biting her lip… she wasn’t crying anymore. She didn’t know that she would ever cry… because she knew that her sister loved her, and everything was perfect. She clutched Adara’s hands, holding them against her breast as she scooted closer and closer… nuzzling herself right up against her, their mouths so close, their noses practically touching…

“Please…” she whispered… she gave her a tiny kiss, her lips so soft and pure and perfect… “don’t… say that. Don’t say you’re sorry… not for loving me…” Her hands slipped upward, wrapping around her beloved sister’s shoulders, holding her close to her heart, their foreheads touching. “You’re all I ever wanted, Adara…” she said softly as she turned her head gently, her eyes open and glowing with devotion, bringing her soft lips up to her sister’s again. She spoke gently, their mouths touching… “I’m yours… you know I’m yours…”

And she kissed her big sister again, emboldened by the love she felt surging within her…. and by the fire, and the rain.
 
Adara

As Adara was swiftly gathering her few belongings, she steeled herself. She HAD to go now, before she...

River's soft pleas of "No" tore at Adara's soul.

"Please don't make this harder than it already is", she prayed silently. "Don't you understand what might happen if I stayed", Adara thought, trying to block River's soft cries out. "I am only doing what is best for you, River", Adara tried to pursuade herself, so impossibly hard in the face of her sobbing sister, who was rocking herself in great distress.

"I need you", River implored.

Adara couldn't not go to her. As she knelt, Rivers soft hands grasped hers, holding on for dear life, shaking.

And then the kiss. The unforgettable, forbidden kiss that they had shared, that she had initiated. It didn't matter that River's honeyed lips had answered hers, that her soft body had pushed towards Adara's as close as humanly possible, the soft gasps, the unbelievable peace and happiness she had felt, none of it mattered.

Adara had done the very thing she had been willing to give everything up for to avoid. Her sweet, beautiful, innocent River had been so lost and she had taken advantage of her pain, her confusion, her love for her. What kind of person could do that? And then there had been the fire. The fire, first inside her and then it had almost seemed to expand from the core of her, calling to the flame in the room and feeding it with her own desire. The small explosion had been a shock, enough to get Adara out of her trance and away from River.

Adara wanted to die. What had she done? She focused on the only thing in the room that pulled her away from the threatening brink of madness - the fire. Swiftly she had run over to the small rug and used a still slightly damp towel, warming near the stove, to extinguish the flames and embers. With each thrust of the towel, Adara imagined hitting her own despicable self, her thoughts punishing her weak will and flesh with the cruelest penances possible.

She was in tears and deep in self loathing, when her sister reached her. River's soft hand reached out with unexpected force for hers, pulling Adara towards her until they both knelt again in the same fateful position they had just been in when that kiss happened and her world had shattered into a million pieces.

Adara's eyes were lowered in shame, unable to meet her sisters. A silky, yet unyielding hand gripped her face and made the tear-flooded green eyes meet the softest baby-blue gaze.

"I'm so sor...", Adara started, her words interrupted by a small kiss from River's perfect lips.

"Please... Don't say you're sorry... Not for loving me", River whispered, pulling her sister close to her heart and... Her softness. Adara's head spun, the world was going crazy, she tried to protest, to resist, but the now ocean-deep pools that were her sisters eyes allowed no argument.

"You're all I ever wanted... Adara" was all she heard before River's lips found hers again, reigniting the fire that had burned within her not long ago.

"But it can't be", Adara tried weakly, but however much she tried to resist, it was. It gloriously, undeniably was. No matter the consequences, no matter if she burned in hell for this, no matter if the whole world stood against them, this could no longer be denied. An enormous dam within her, made of tension, self-loathing, fear and despair suddenly gave way. Adara's body relaxed and for the first time in years, she could just be. The fire inside could flow and right now it was flowing with urgency towards her River.

"I'm yours, you know I'm yours", River moaned gently between kisses.

Hers. River was hers. The thought washed through her as a flood of great happiness. Her strong arms finally pulled River closer, one hand on her sisters cheek as Adara's hungry, burning lips claimed her sisters with a new intensity. Where before their kiss had been sweet, now it was a torrent of fire, leaving them panting, their bodies shaking from the intensity of the experience.

When their eyes finally met, emerald fire and sapphire dew, neither of them was able to move or turn away.

"Oh, River.... My precious, River...I love you. Everything I am is yours", Adara moaned passionately. The fire was steadily rising as her hand found Rivers soft, heaving chest, softly caressing the outline of her sisters bosom. Adara leaned back, catching her breath and seeking her sisters gaze, asking for permission to proceed.

Her hand travelled from the flushed softness of her cheek down the exquisitely sensitive nape of River's neck, eliciting a soft moan. Adara leaned forward, letting her lips find the soft spot of her sisters pulse point, feeling River's heart beat loudly under her still burning lips. Her lips travelled lower, kissing the soft exposed flesh, whilst her shaking fingers did their best to untie Rivers bodice. After an impossibly long moment, the bodice gave way, spilling the rich bounty of River's full, sweet breasts, their peaks, raspberry pink and perfect, already standing to attention.

Adara was all instinct now as her lips lowered to taste River's peaks, running her wet tongue over the tips, teasing and caressing, igniting and finally suckling on them, the rhythm and intensity of her attentions directed by River's cooing sounds of pleasure. Part of Adara was almost surprised not to see the skin under her touch blister, as it felt to her that the fire inside was burning, Overflowing, her need growing without end.

One hand found Rivers impossibly soft stockinged leg and stroked along it, finding the wetness that had already spilled on her thighs. Like a siren's song, irresistably, River's maidenhood called out to Adara, urging her onwards. When Adara's finger found the dewy folds, outlining them with her gentle touch, River's sounds changed in pitch and urgency. Adara's lips travelled upwards until they found and claimed River's sweet mouth again, whilst continuing to explore her hot, silky wetness. Adara's finger found the tiny lovepearl between her sisters folds and began to circle them in a steady heartbeat rhythm.

"I need you so badly, River", she murmured huskily. "I'm sorry I can't wait any longer, cant Draw it out longer this time but I need to feel you cum for me, River. I need to hear you call my name as ecstasy claims you", she said, biting her lip, her finger speeding up, urging River's soft body onwards.

"There will be many more, more patient and gentle, but right now...",Adara breathed heavily, stroking her sisters clit, increasing the intensity with each word, "right now...I...need....you...oh my god, River,...to...cum...for...me...oh please...look...At...me...and....give....yourself....to....me", her sisters sounds crescendoing in desperate need, so close to the edge. "Please, River, now", Adara demanded, her eyes boring into Rivers as she watched her face contort in ecstasy.

The pleasure of River's orgasm washed over Adara like a crashing wave, making her whole body shake as River came so beautifully, so totally, for her.
 
zsjZAD7.jpg


For as long as River could remember, she had wanted Adara.

They shared a tiny little bed in the loft of their parents farmhouse when they were little, their tiny bodies curled together against the cold. When the house was destroyed in a mudslide and their parents were killed and they were reduced to begging on the streets of the nearest city, Adara had stood up to the bigger kids, had begged and pickpocketed to keep them fed, or had caught and cooked rats when there was no coin to be had, and every night, they huddled together for warmth in narrow alcoves, on rooftops, in doorways… the only sense of home or safety River knew was the feeling of her sister’s strong body against her. All she could ever do was hug herself to her, to breath in her smell, to dream of always being gathered up in the safety and comfort of her embrace. When they were older, and Adara found them work in the Weary Wanderer, their comfortable bed and the stove in their loft, even if it was just a ironbelly stove meant for boiling water for laundry, were the highest luxury… but even with the larger bed, River still snuggled herself into Adara every night, never more happy than she was when she felt her beloved sister’s body against hers. Somewhere, at some point in her life that was lost in the ether of her memory, something new happened within the fabric of River’s want for her sister. She had never named it, or truly understood, but she needed to somehow have more of her. She needed to embrace her sister BACK… needed to give something of herself to Adara, to make her swell to bursting with the same intense, overriding happiness that she always felt in her arms.

But as long as she had wanted to give that to her sister, never once, in all her private musing and hoping and longing, in the hours she’d spent in their loft while Adara was downstairs entertaining the bar patrons, secretly touching herself while dreaming of the two of them cuddled together, had she ever imagined that Adara could possibly give her MORE.

Her hands, her mouth… they moved over River’s now naked breasts, and belly, her hands teasing up between her legs, under her skirt… She tried to hold onto her, but the sensation was overwhelming. No one had ever touched her like this, not even herself. Adra was stronger, more urgent, flooded with passion. She tried to hold Adara’s gaze, but her body lulled back, completely and utterly overwhelmed. Her shoulders trembled as she tipped backward, sitting on her feet, her hands lipping from Adara’s body, her head lulling, her eyes rolling back…

Adara’s fingers were slowly being soaked with River’s gushing wetness. The rain built in intensity against canopy of the Inn’s roof.


"I need you so badly, River… I can't wait any longer... can’t Draw it out longer this time... but I need to feel you cum for me, River. I need to hear you call my name as ecstasy claims you..."

River numbly lifted her leg, letting her body tip back, lying on her back, her hands clenching at nothing. Her perfect little hips lifted up into her sister’s hands, her instincts completely foreign, but no less urgent for it. She NEEDED this, had needed it forever, but had no idea that such a thing could exist. The surging, violent passion of her sister swelled in her, drove her heart to pounding, her breath to gasping… her thoughts became mud, and then water… there was no thought, barely any sensation… just delight, and the near throbbing, panicked NEED overflowing from within her softly tensing little pussy.

"There will be many more; more patient and gentle, but right now...right now… I… need… you… oh my god, River… to… cum… for… me… oh please… look… at… me… and… give… yourself… to… me… Please River, now..."

The softly gushing little spurts of wetness trickling over Adara’s palm suddenly flooded. The burst of River’s arousal spurted up from within her, Her body shuddering, straining against the sudden crashing peak of her orgasm. Her hips lifted up higher as her back arched gorgeously, her naked breasts pointed up at the ceiling, her arms stretched down toward her sister… the long flood of clear liquid arcing upward, drenching Adara’s arm, soaking the floor all the way out to the coal-stained rug a meter away… The rain suddenly became a maelstrom, the thunder cracked, and the torrent intensified into a brief but intensely violent deluge, coming down with such volume and force that the windows quaked at the force, the rafters creaked, the roof itself (which had never in the years they had slept there EVER let a drop of water through) was overwhelmed, small driplets of water soaking through and mingling with the gush of arousal spraying from within little River...

She collapsed, and suddenly the rain diminished back to a small spring shower.

River blinked, looking almost lost, rocking her head softly, her legs rubbing together… and when she found Adara’s hand there she opened her eyes partway, smiling in utter bliss, reaching down and finding her hand, pulling her sister up her body, so that she was suspended over her, and reached up limply to cradle her endlessly beautiful face, lifting her own chin to kiss her again… soft and adoring and perfect…

Her hands slid down, and over her bodice, finding the lacing that contained her gorgeous swelling breasts. She turned her head, inviting a new kiss, a deeper kiss, knowing the heat burning in her sister's’ heart. She pushed her corset open, and pulled her down onto her, the sensation of their naked bodies cradling each other beyond perfect. She smiled, looking up at her big sister, and slowly she turned, rolling her onto her back...
 
Last edited:
Adara's need for her sisters ecstasy had been almost painful in its intensity. Her sighs, moans and cries of supreme pleasure were feeding Adara in a way she didn't understand. There just was a rightness that she felt, a peacefulness as she pleasured her gorgeous sister.

When River had complied with her pleas, her gushing orgasm had been beautiful. The rain outside seemed to match her sisters moods and emotions and Adara wondered if both her and her sister had had an effect on different elements during their lovemaking.

A part of Adara felt sated, calm, at peace. For the first time in as long as she could remember, the raging fire of Adara's passions had calmed. Now it was glowing, like a banked fire, which warmed and nourished rather than burned and ravished.

When River rolled her over, Adara laughed softly, continuing the roll until she was on top again.

"I am not yet done with you, River", she whispered hoarsely. As she stood, she offered a hand to her sister to help her up. With gentle hands, Adara undressed the rest of River's womanly body, caressing and kissing every single bit of skin she revealed until her sister stood before her in her glorious nakedness. With a shrug, Adara dropped the skirt and shoes she was still wearing, clothes carelessly discarded on the floor. With a soft smile, she pulled River onto their bed and came to settle astride her, her glorious peaks hard, her breasts lushly on display, pleading to be tasted.

Adara kissed her sister deeply and unhurriedly, before her hands and lips travelled all along River's soft body, leaving trails of gooseflesh in their wake. As she worshipped her sisters form, her hardened nipples left tiny trails of fire along River's skin, leaving them both breathless.

Finally, after every inch of her sister had been caressed, kissed and teased, Adara setlled between the perfect legs of her twin. She inhaled her sisters sweet fragrence with delight, blowing just the smallest stream of air onto her sisters maidenhood.

Adara parted Rivers sweet folds withher hands as her mouth found the tiny love pearl. She kissed it with her lips and tongue as sensuously as their first kiss had been, her tongue then finding a slow, steady rhythm, which would bring River to a languid release - in time. Adara could feel the fire inside, still banked and nourishing. She imagined it flowing through her hands into Rivers body. Her efforts were rewarded with a new desperation in the sounds of her sister. Adara continued her torturously slow assault, ignoring the pleas and moans.

She was a woman of her word. She had promised patient and gentle and that was what she would give. Her sisters body, so incredibly responsive, was like a finely tuned instrument. Each touch brought forth the most delightful sounds and shudders of her pleasure.

Finally, after a buildup which felt like an eternity, River was oh so close. Adara slowed, holding her sister on that edge, that exquisite precipice of impending release, making her feel every stroke of her tongue to the full until finally River erupted again, the waves of her orgasm continuing for a long time whilst she rested, enveloped in Adara's strong arms.
 
zsjZAD7.jpg


"I am not yet done with you, River..." Adara said as she stood, offering River a hand up to her feet.

River blinked, looking up at her gorgeous sister. “But… but I wanted to…” she said timidly as she reached up, feeling the power in her sister’s arms as she pulled her to her feet. “You already made me… i wanted to... “ She said softly as Adara unfastened her skirts, letting them pool at her feet, and pulled her linen underdress up over her head, her blond hair disheveled as the long dress was pulled up and away, leaving her in nothing but her long socks… but even those didn’t miss Adara’s attention, making River squirm as she kissed her long legs as her skin was exposed, pulling them away… River’s tiny hands reached down and softly working her fingers into the flowing red locks of her sister as she caressed and kissed the creamy soft skin of her legs. When she stood up, River trembled in her nakedness, watching Adara strip away the last of her clothes as well.

“That feels so good, Adara… but now I want to touch you too…”

She barely listened. Instead, Adara took her little sister and eased her onto the bed. River cooed her frustration. “Nooooo!” she cried as her big sister climbed up on top her her. “Adi, you’re such a bully!” Her protests became trembling little shivers of delight as her big sister kissed her, her mouth burning with passion as the heat of her touch trailed over her body caressing her everywhere. River’s hands fell back on the bed, feeling herself melt in the heat of her sister’s touch.

Her chest rose and fell as she breathed, each moment alive with the awareness of her sister’s touch. As Adara snuggled down between her legs she arched her back upward, her eyes closed… the sensation of her big sister breathing her fire into her gently dripping little pussy made her gasp, the heat swelling in her womb, pumping through her muscles with every heartbeat. Then there was her mouth, and River’s hands shot down, caressing Arada’s hair, her hips trembling and squirming under the ministrations of her big sister. “Oh… oh Adi… please… please let me touch you… PLEASE…” she begged, wanting desperately to do this to her, her love for her sister a throbbing, living thing inside her, fed by the mounting pleasure of her touch. “It… it isn’t… FAIR…” she moaned softly, her hips lifting up off the bed, arcing herself into her sister’s mouth, every tiny touch making her tremble. Adara was torturing her, and she knew it. All she wanted in the whole world was to return all this delight, and she wasn’t LETTING her, holding her down with the intensity of it.

“AdaRAAAA….”

Finally, she groaned pitifully, her pussy clenching against Adara’s mouth, the gushing of her moisture spurting from her soaking her chin and shoulders, the rain outside again pummeling them, the brutal rain shaking the house to it’s foundation. Adara moved up to cradle her, but as she gasped, her tiny hands running over her face, she looked at her, her face almost hurt. “PLEASE let me touch you now, Adara? PLEASE?”

She rolled over, her hands snaking down her sister’s body, feeling how hot she was to the touch. “You’re such a bully sometimes, Adi.” she muttered as she slid over her, sliding her body between her sister’s legs, the intense heat between her legs scalding against her tummy. She cradled her lovely breasts, cradling and fondling them as she kissed her elegant collarbone, and scooted down, licking every tiny bit of her skin, tasting her, leaving her breasts slick with the moisture of her saliva, her skin so hot it almost seemed to steam. She scooted down a bit, so her breasts nuzzled over Adara’s hips as she licked her way down her firm tummy, and nuzzled herself down, licking at her hips, trailing over the lines of her muscles, her fingers wrapping around Adi’s thighs, her fingertips softly caressing as she reached between her legs, holding her sister open so that she could feel it as she extended her tongue, and began to slowly drag it, held flat and open, over the soft, moist flesh of her sister’s pretty pussy. She was scathingly hot, but River continued, licking all of her, her tongue tiny and slow and unhurried, tracing every little bit of Adrara’s shape, softly playing with her lips in her mouth, wriggling over the firm little nub of her clit… privately thinking that she’d like to suck on it directly, but not wanting to stir her sister’s passions so much that she takes over again and doesn’t let her finish. Instead, she closes her mouth, letting it fill with her saliva, and then places her lips over her sister’s clit, sucking it just a tiny bit so that there was a bit of a seal around her soft flesh, and began to swish her own saliva in her mouth, letting Adara feel the push and pull of the liquid over her little nub.

Her hands slid playfully up her body, massaging every bit of her, soothing her. She had wanted this so much… it was all she could ever remember really wanting. She didn’t ever, ever have to stop...
 
Last edited:
Maybe her fire hadn't been all that banked after all, Adara thought as she was looking down at her sisters beautiful face, so earnest in her desperate pleading to touch her. Adara shook her head, what did her beautiful River do to her? She was like the most intoxicating wine of legends, once sipped always leaving an insatiable thirst for more.

Adara couldn't believe she had ignored her sisters pleas, but she had been far too caught up with the addictive sweetness of her sisters arousal to listen or care for anything but MORE. She was just a tongue, her sisters soft moans her whole universe as she had given herself to her in the only way Adara knew how.

Rivers eyes were wide, her lips quivering after her recent release, the expression in her face a mixture of pleading, ecstasy and painful longing.

"Please let me touch you now, Adara. Please?", she had whimpered. Was River feeling the same way about her as Adara felt towards her sister? Was the longing to touch, to caress, to evoke supreme pleasure as powerful and insatiable an urge in River as it had been in her? With a deep breath, Adara relaxed and allowed herself to be gently pushed towards the pillows on their bed, sweet little River on top of her, nakedness touching nakedness, fire and water in passionate embrace.

Adara couldnt help a laugh, when her sister called her a bully. Maybe she was. Fire was hard to tame and so were Adara's passions. Sometimes, the flame just had to burn itself out...

Rivers soft hands and even softer lips were caressing Adara's womanly form. No, it wasn't a caress. River was worshipping her with everything she was, giving her beautiful fragrant soul to the delight of her sisters pleasuring, holding nothing back. The devotion in Rivers touch made Adara's heart swell with a torrent of overwhelming love and tenderness. Her River, her beautiful River.

Adara had her eyes open, watching River give herself over to caressing her. The elegant line of her arched back was so graceful, so feminine. River was breathing hard, her ample breasts straining towards Adara with each labored gasp. It was achingly beautiful to watch her sister, yet the feelings of delight that Rivers attentions were evoking surpassed even the delightful picture with its passionate intensity.

Adara's body was a furnace now, burning with a bright hot need, centered around her maidenhood. The thought that River was the one to first taste her was beautiful and right. Noone else would ever touch Adara's heart the way that her sister did and so having her be her "first" felt strangely appropriate. Her pussy called with feverish intensity to her sisters sweet touch, Adara's musky fragrance wrapping around River, urging her on. Her sister took her sweet time, getting her innocent revenge on Adara's previous treatment of her.

Adara's back arched, her maidenhood straining against her sister as Rivers soft, wet tongue finally found her clit. A moan full of need and desperation escaped Adara's lips as the fire inside threatened to burn away everything she was. The rain outside had calmed, but now in the distance the sisters could hear the thunder roaring.

"River, please. Please", Adara pleaded, her head rolling from side to side as she was trying to maintain her sanity in the face of her sisters teasing attentions. "I need more, please", she moaned. The first lightning struck almost outside their window when Adara screamed Rivers name with her husky voice. Where had her sweet River learned to tease her so, to bring her close to the edge but not let her find release? Rivers soft unhurried tongue helped Adara build towards the point of no return and yet it wasn't enough to push her over the edge yet, leaving her a pool of desperate need, helpless at her sisters mercy.

"Please, River", Adara managed to repeat under her moans. She was going to go insane, the wildfire licking at the corners of her mind, consuming everything but the fierce fiery need for her release.

Rivers soft hands caressed the furnace that was Adara's body. Meant to soothe, but just prolonging her sisters torture by pulling her just so slightly back from the brink.
Adara had no more control. Her hands closed around her sisters head, holding her in place as she ground herself against Rivers little tongue. That was the price you paid for playing with fire.

It wasn't long until Adara's body convulsed, shaking all over. Her whole body was covered in gooseflesh, as her form rippled with the hot waves of her intense release. Adara's back arched, her eyes wide open, finding Rivers, as she lost herself in the sensation. Lightning was hitting all around them. So loud, crashing through the silence of the night that had surrouded them, like a heavenly drum, announcing their passionate love to the whole universe.

After several minutes of waves and shivers and contractions, Adara's exhausted body finally collapsed. Her normally strong arms were weak and shaking. Her pull on River was more an invitation than a demand as she drew her sister to lie next to her. Adara pressed herself against her sister's soft body as she went to the closest place to heaven she had ever known - her gorgeous River's arms.
 
zsjZAD7.jpg


River woke up in a soft, unfolding sigh. The rising sun peeked through the slatted boards over their window, the light shifting unhurriedly as it broke through the swaying sheets hanging about their loft. She felt the warmth of her sister’s naked body against her own, smiling with a contentment she never knew was possible. She felt Adara’s strong arm under her cheek, felt her elegant breasts cradled against her own. Their legs entwined under their sheets, and she cooed with delight, feeling the gentle brush of the slightly wet, delicate fur around her sister’s perfect little vagina sliding gracefully against her thigh… and as she snuggled into her, she felt Adara’s leg between her legs, and scooted her own hips forward, nuzzling her own pussy against her sisters’s long, strong leg. She hugged her sister tightly, never ever ever ever wanting to let her go…

Her eyes settled on the basket of laundry that she had left by the door the evening before.

She sat up with a start, hearing Arada moan at her sudden movement. “Oh…” she muttered… those had been wet clothes. They had been sitting in a basket overnight. She had been doing laundry for the inn every day for years, she knew they would smell damp now… She’d have to wash them again. As she thought about all the work that she had abandoned last night, she felt herself start to panic. Adara felt SOOOOOOOOO good… But… She untangled herself from the naked body of her sister, hating every bit of it. She had to get to work. There was so much left undone, and they could never risk losing this place, it was all they had. She poured out some of the clean, boiled water from their stove and cleaned herself, leaving a second basin for her sister. She then slipped into her clothes again, and leaned over Adara, caressing her beautiful face, and kissing her full, perfect lips. “I love you, Adi…”

She grabbed up the basket, and hauled it back down the stairs again. The taproom was empty, and Branwen was already cleaning up. He asked what had happened to them last night… concerned, but with a tone in his voice that suggested that he was not happy that they had both vanished into their room. She explained that Adara hadn’t felt well, and that she had needed to take care of her. Branwen raised an eyebrow at that… it was normal for Adara to take care of River, but almost unheard of the other way around. Still, River wanted her sister to have a chance to sleep, and this was the best way to ensure it. She got to work, taking the laundry outside, washing it in a boil and scrubbing it until it smelled fresh.

As she toiled over her washbucket, she felt something welling up inside her. There was a presence within her, seeped into her muscles, pumping through her blood. She didn't understand it, but knew that it had come from Adara. She had yearned to lay with her sister for so long; some force had drawn them together with a power that was undeniable, irresistible. She couldn't have kept herself form being with Arada any more than she could have kept herself from breathing. and now that same strength, that same purpose, seemed to course through her.

The water.

She looked down into her work bucket. The water frothed as she kneaded the linen against her washboard. She could FEEL it move. Sense it's agitation. beyond the familiar sensation of her hands wringing through it, it seemed to almost be a part of her. Not fully understanding, she closed her eyes... holding up her hand... immersing herself in the sensation of connection...

She opened them, and gasped. the water from the bucket floated over her hand, completely suspended in an undulating orb, without a drop falling away. she turned her hand, and the water turned with her. The strength in her coursed through her muscles, flowing from her. She pushed with her thoughts, and it lifted up higher, elevating away from her palm. She exhaled, afraid... and carefully lowered the water back into the bucket. What, had happened? Was this... was this a punishment? She lunged back into the bucket, scrubbing with both hands, trying to pretend it hadn't happened.

Soon, all the washing was done. She loaded the clean linens back into her basket, and carried them up the ladder to the stairs, and up the stairs to their loft; Adara was already up. She must have started to clean the taproom. She sighed, reaching for her sister’s pillow, inhaling her scent. Then she got busy hanging up the clean sheets, getting ready to start stripping the empty beds in the Inn.
 
Last edited:
Adara awoke to the sun's warm rays caressing her face. She stretched like a lazy cat, her naked form so lithe and graceful, so womanly and strong.
A part of her that almost always felt on edge was quietly purring in a corner. She felt content, at peace, hungry...

Judging from the sun, it was beyond time to get up. Adara rolled out of bed to their little wash basic. Of course river had out fresh water out for her. Her heart swelled with happiness at the thought of her sweet sister. River was hers, oh so willingly hers. She knew it should feel wrong, but instead for the first time in a long while, life seemed to make sense again. If this was sin, then Adara would wholeheartedly embrace being a sinner.

She washed quickly, freshening herself up, her pussy tingleing delightfully as her hands found her damp, fragrant folds. Hmmm. But no time. She sighed and quickly got dressed, however leaving her panties off. Maybe she could steal a moment later with her sister and less would most certainly be more in that case...

With a swing in her step and a song on her lips, Adara made it to the bar. Another sigh escaped her. It had been too much to hope that everything would be in order. So many glasses to clean and the place looked like a pigsty. Adara found the broom and started sweeping. Then she got some water from the well to wash the patron's mugs, ready to fill them again later today. Work focused her mind, but she couldnt help her thoughts going back to yesterday's events. Rivers moans, her beautiful face and body writhing in ecstasy, the sheer sweetness of her maidenhood. Oh, how she wanted to taste her sister again, the thought raising the fire in her loins.

Adara was just finishing up by wiping the bar, when someone knocked on the door.

"We are not yet open, Sir", she called out.

"I am not here for the bar. I am here to see Miss Adara or Miss River. I am the lawyer of their late parents and have a message for them", the deep masculine voice explained through the closed door. Adara almost ran to open up for him.
The man that greeted her was tall, muscular and black as the moonless night.

"I am Janus", he introduced himself. "Adara", she replied, shaking his hand. As soon as she touched him, her young pussy began to clench deliciously and a flush of arousal stained her cheeks. What was wrong with her. She loved River, loved her more than anything. How could she lust after this handsome stranger? Adara pushed the thought of his muscular arms around her, of his cock inside her away. It took more effort than she had liked, her body becoming feverish as she denied it's needs.

"Please come in", she whispered, locking the door again behind him.
"We are up the stairs. Please excuse the slightly cramped accomodations", she whispered, leading him up the stairs to their bedroom. There was a strange rightness to taking him up there, her body approving of her choice by radiating little waves of pleasure through her. Adara couldn't help picturing his cock. If it was proportionate to the rest of him, it would be huge... How it would feel to have something inside her, deep inside. Unfortunately that particular delight was not something the twins could ever share with each other. Oh, how Adara would love to fill her sister or be filled by her. HEr body was starting to tremble. What was wrong with her?

When she opened the door, River was inside, spreading out laundry.
"This is Mr. Janus, our parent's lawyer. He has a message for us", Adara stammered, the heat inside becoming unbearable, the need to touch him now almost physical in its urgency.

Adara offered him the only chair in the room, her and her sister sitting on the bed, looking at him expectantly.

His eyes rested on them for a moment, taking in Adara's hand, which was gently but posessively lying on River's thigh. So they had already discovered, had they? He was wondering how he was effecting them. With both their mother and their grandmother, he had needed to fuck them first, fuck them a lot before they were able to focus on what he had to say. He saw the bead of sweat forming on Adara's forehead and Rivers soft hand, stroking her hair soothingly.

"I see you have already begun to explore your... Special connection", he enquired, his eyebrow raised. Adara's furious blush told him enough.

"What business is this of yours", she asked sharply.

"Please don't misunderstand me, I am most certainly not judging. In fact I am surprised you were able to wait this long. It's an indication of your very strong wills. Have you noticed anything unusual happen, when you first explored together", he asked. "Anything supernatural perhaps"?

Adara stiffened, her rage only slightly pulling her back from the urgent need her body was feeling for the posession of this man.

River cleared her throat.
 
zsjZAD7.jpg


River was in the middle of draping a long sheet up over one of the many long lines running across their loft when the door opened. She felt her heart swelling with delight, knowing that no one ever breeched their private little space but her sister. She ran her hands over her stomach, eager to rush to Adara, to leap into her strong arms, to kiss her all over again… and there she was, and she went so soft in her heart, exhaling at the sheer force of her own happiness. She was so beautiful…

But then the door opened wider, and there was a man there.

"This is Mr. Janus, our parent's lawyer. He has a message for us," Adara said, clearly feeling the heat of the passion that caught in her throat. River knew her sister, knew every bit of her. She knew when she was upset, knew when she was angry… And she was in the midst of a swelling need that was eating her. As she looked at the tall black man with his expensive-looking cloak, she felt her own body start to dissolve into some sort of creamy need. She didn’t understand it, she had never felt like this about anyone but Adara… but even that wasn’t true. It wasn’t at all like what she felt for Adara; Adara was pure, glowing, perfect… she adored her sister with every piece of her, felt fueled at the mere thought of her. Mr. Janus was giving her an entirely different sensation. It was a near desperate NEED, She could feel a incessant throbbing, almost POUNDING inside her. Her tiny little pussy pulsing wetly between her legs, making her delicate shoulders shake. She cooed softly, unable to contain herself as she looked at him. He was handsome and strong, but there was something more. He was beautiful. He had such long and elegant features, perfect lips… even his dark skin was soft and perfect. She didn’t understand it.

Thankfully, Adara was there for her as she offered Janus a seat and brought her down to sit on the bed beside her, resting a comforting hand on her leg. She leaned against Adara’s shoulder, snuggling into her, feeling safer thanks to her sister’s strength, breathing in her smell. Adara stroked her hair soothingly.

"I see you have already begun to explore your... Special connection", Janus said, as though it was such a simple thing. River blushed hotly, clinging to her sister as she admonished him. "Please don't misunderstand me,” he said reassuringly. “I am most certainly not judging. In fact I am surprised you were able to wait this long. It's an indication of your very strong wills. Have you noticed anything unusual happen, when you first explored together? Anything supernatural perhaps"?

Oh…

River spoke up. “Um… I did.” She said softly, still hugging herself to Adara, who looked down at her in suprise. “The water… in my bucket. I could control it.”

Janus nodded at that, reaching up and unclasping his cloak, draping it over the back of his chair. “I see. Did you find that there was a reaction in the water around you the first time you and your sister…” he made a rolling gesture with his hand, as though the implied finish of that sentence was obvious.


River looked up at Adara again, realizing what he was talking about. It scared her, but her sister was here… She drew her strength from her. She nodded meekly, thinking about it. “A...and the fire. For Adara.”

Janus inhaled, steepling his fingers. “Well. you’re definitely more powerful than any of the ones that have come before you.” he inhaled, looking between them both. “And I imagine that, right now, you’re feeling an attraction to ME?”

River gasped. How could he know that?

“I understand how violating that feels, but I need you both to understand something. You are both descended from a line of Mages with a very particular power source. A thousand years ago, they were known as Pleasure Mages. They were fueled by sexual energy, absorbing it from their partners, gaining new abilities when they slept with certain people or creatures.” He inhaled, parting his hands. "Like me. I’ve been charged to help the last several generations how to unlock their powers… your mother and grandmother among them.”

He stood up, resting his hands on the rafters over his head, his long body stretching out elegantly over them. “There are larger spells you’ll be able to cast using just the right kinds of sex, but you’ll have to find them.” He said as he reached into his shirt, drawing out a very old looking bit of parchment with a red wax seal. “I expect this all going to sound crazy, even though your whole body is throbbing and telling you it’s the truth.” He handed it to Adara, the seal notably one both sisters recognized from their childhood. “So this is a letter from your mother.”
 
Last edited:
Adara could feel River's inner turmoil. Her gentle little sister was getting agitated and Adara could only imagine it was the stranger's words. Her rage grew quickly, almost overpowering the aching need she had felt for this man. Something inside Adara started to boil and sizzle. It started as a red hot coal in the pit of her belly, her rage feeding the coal until it burst into a flame, each breath making it grow until it seemed to consume her very being. A spark from the iron stove's belly flew towards Adara's outstretched hand, her own flame joining it, surrounding it.

Suddenly a fireball in her trembling hand. It did not burn her skin, but it did set her very soul aflame with the urgent burn of the insatiable fire. Adara's eyes widened in surprise. Had she just?

The fire in her hand disappeared as Adara's body was starting to shake uncontrollably. Her rage was gone, taken by the fire and now she was struck, defenseless, with the undeniable need of her body for the posession of the man in front of her. She could hardly hear him through her lustfilled frenzy.

"Pleasure mages"... "Fuelled by sexual energy"..."gain new abilities when they slept with certain people or creatures", were the snippets that grasped her attention.

Creatures? What the hell did he mean with Creatures?

Even River's admission that she had used her own powers to manipulate water only affected her at the periphery of her mind. Just like she had just manipulated the fire...

The need for the stranger had grown from a slight tingle to a raging firestorm to a physical pain. It seemed that like a man dying of thirst needed water to live, Adara needed his cock, needed to taste him. The desire to fall to her knees, to devote herself to him, to please him, to make him cum was all-consuming, threatening what remained of her sanity.

Even her mother's letter, such an unexpected treasure, did not manage to overpower what by now was a violent pain of need that was making her body shake. Adara slipped off the bed and fell onto her knees, the scroll on her bed already forgotten. On all fours she was crawling towards the stranger, a knowing smile in his eyes as he undid the laces on his tight breeches.

When his black member sprang free of its prison, the size of him made Adara tremble. She couldn't help herself. Her little pink tongue shot out of her full mouth, gently licking her lips. She had to taste him. Nothing else mattered but tasting his maleness. With burning hunger Adara's mouth found her prize greedily, the fountain of her salvation. As soon as her tongue touched his manhood, the pain in her body seized, replaced by intoxicating waves of pleasure and contentment. Yes, there was still the urgency to make him come, the need to feel his salty cum in her mouth, running down her throat, her lips, her tits, but her body was rewarding her for her compliance to its needs.

Adara's tongue ran from his base all the way to his tip, savoring his smooth hardness, his scent a heady mixture of musk, leather and man. Adara moaned lustily. Her tongue swirled around his head, delighting in the shudders she elicited.
Her purpose in life narrowed to getting this man off with everything she was. Her lips teased and suckled, her tongue flicked along his length, his tremors and moans her reward.

Janus stood and dropped his breeches completely. Adara's hands went to tease his balls, which held the precious liquid she was thirsting for with all her being, her fingers finding a delightful surprise. He had a pussy, just there underneath his perfect cock that she was sucking with everything she had, was a sweet little pussy.

Adara felt River's presence near her...
 
Last edited:
zsjZAD7.jpg


River felt the mounting need swelling inside her. She listened to Mr. Janus’s explanation, but felt utterly lost. Could all of it be true? Did it… did it explain why it felt so natural.. So NECESSARY… to express her love for her sister by becoming her lover? Her new kinship with water? Her lust for Mr. Janus himself?

The letter… she looked up at Adara, eager to hear what it said, but her sister cast it aside. River was shocked… a letter from their mother, how could she be so… but then Adara slipped from the bed, and began to crawl toward Mr. Janus. River covered her mouth, blushing at her sister’s boldness, but also feeling her own heart pound in her chest at the thought of following her sister, of kneeling at his feet, of seeing his… his manhood…

Her hands reached out and limply closed around the letter, looking up at Janus, whispering softly. ‘Is… is she OK?’

Janus nodded, his hands on his hips as Adara unfastened the bindings on his breeches, watching her with something close to amused interest. “She will be. You won’t always feel your lust drawing you to power in the same way, sometimes one of you will feel it stronger than the other. But I know you’re feeling it too, River. You will both gain power once you state your lust with me.” Adara drew out his thick… his cock… she drew it out, making River gasp, and her mouth was on him, and at once, She seemed to quake with excitement. Janus reached down, running his hands through her hair, coaxing her onward.

River numbly opened the letter, watching her sister suck the thick black cock of their visitor. She broke the seal, and unfolded it looking down at her mother’s neat handwriting, reading it out loud.

“My dearest daughters,” She began, setting the letter on the bed beside her as she reached down, unfastening her bodice, and letting loose the ties of her skirts. “I so look forward to explaining the legacy of the women in our family to you when you are grown. It is a unique honor that we bear, and it is my hope that you will come into your own power with the same blissful happiness that I did.” She stood, and let her skirts fall away, still reading the letter out loud, her voice soft and breathless. “If I am unable, then it will fall to Janus to show you your destiny as pleasure mages. You will find yourself drawn to sexual partners, sometimes to the point of a mindless, overwhelming craving. Please don’t be afraid, my daughters, because these will be sources of great power for you.” She pulled her underdress over her head, leaving her naked but for her long socks. She picked up the letter, continuing to read it as she crossed the room, to where Adara was desperately attending to Janus’s thick, powerful, black cock. “You have a wellspring of power within you, daughters… a well you drain as you use your powers, but that you can refill with your own sexual energy, or with the energy of others, whether they are sources of abilities or not.”


Janus was undoing his slacks, letting Adara worship his cock unobstructed. His hands went around River’s naked body, groping her naked breasts, her full creamy backside. She cooed, her eyes rolling up for a moment, curling her willowy body against his, her hand holding the letter trembling. She returned to reading it even as Janus kissed her neck, making her vision blur with excitement. “Sex… is not just pleasure… my daughters…” she said weakly, losing herself to her own euphoria. “Sex is… is power… Sex is freedom. Give yourselves to sex, my daughter's… embrace it, and embrace your destiny….”

She moaned, falling to her knees. “Your adoring mother, Kaela…”

She dropped the letter, her hands wrapping around Janus’s leg, leaning in to catch the side of Janus’s cock, licking and kissing hungrily. His head still plunged wetly into her sister’s mouth, but she curled her head, lapping hotly at his base, suckling cutely… the hand wrapping around his thigh reached up, and discovered the slick, tight little pussy nestled behind his balls. She began to work her fingertips through his labia, rubbing him in time with her sister’s movements over his head…. She worked her mouth up over his cock… wanting to taste the precum dribbling from him...
 
The two of them were simply divine. If Janus hadn't initiated dozens of pleasure mages in his immortal lifetime, he wouldn't have lasted past Adara's first desperate suckling of his member. Sex mages were naturally the most skilled of lovers. Since their power came from their partners release, instinctually, they would know how to get the response from his body that they needed, his orgasm.

Janus found the place within himself, the void, where he could feel and experience everything that happened, every sensation fully without losing himself to it. It was like trying to ride on an ocean of fire, every step threatening to pull you into the abyss, burning you to a crisp, leaving nothing behind but lust and need. It was exhilarating. He could feel Adara's strong, demanding pull on him as well as gentle River's shyly sensuous one. The mixture of the two, firestorm and rain, lust and pleasure was simply incredible. His hips couldnt help pushing deeper inside Adara's throat, making her gag whilst she was greedily trying to take all of him.

River joined him, her mouth caressing his twitching member, joining her sister, whilst her soft little fingers found his pussy. Janus's head fell backwards as he moaned in ecstasy. Having both parts of him stimulated at the same time was incredible, threatening his long-practiced self control.

These two would be a force to be reckoned with if as virgins, with no experience, they could get a being like him close to the edge in minutes. How he would love to fuck them, spend a whole night, a week, exploring their hot bodies when the frenzy had passed. He hoped he would get the chance, but this night, the sisters were on a mission to relieve him of his prescious seed.

***

Adara's whole body was shaking, burning up from the strength of her need for him, urging her on to give more of herself to this beautiful cock. Her eyes were closed in bliss as she sucked him with everything she had, her tongue teasing and tantalising him. Nothing but his manhood and his cum was on her mind. Just there, on the very edge of her consciousness she could feel something else. Soft, pale blue, gentle,..., River. One of Adara's hands instinctively found River's sweet pussy, oh so close to her, stroking and circling as gently as she could in the face of the urgency she experienced. Most of her attention was still on Janus. The ache in her body had subsided when her lips had closed around his member, but now the ache was returning, demanding that she make him cum, needing his release so badly.

Her mouth was furiously working his member, sucking, licking, swirling around his head as she took as much as she could with each fast stroke. His hips came to meet her, his moans of delight satisfying music to her ears.
He was close, getting so close.
 
zsjZAD7.jpg


River watched Janus’s thick cock plunging into her sister’s beautiful mouth, her succulent lips stretching around his shaft. Her was dribbling with her saliva, her pretty little chin dripping with his precum. She scooted closer and closer to Adara, leaning herself toward her chest, tipping her head up, licking at Adara’s mouth as she worked to swallow Janus’s plunging cock, resting a hand against her sister’s shoulder, cooing softly as her sister rolled her fingers insider her.

Her other hand, of course, was working up under Janus’s balls, her hand curling up against his body, her middle and ring fingers curling up into his mysterious vagina, rolling up into him, her fingertips coaxing deep inside him. She could feel a sort of tender, spongy little bump inside him… she squirmed her fingertips against him, licking and kissing under his slippery shaft and licking his smooth, richly dark balls. She could FEEL Janus twitching internally, his muscular hips bucking forward, thrusting to meet Adara’s aggressive attention.

River’s eyes lulled back, squealing cutely as Adara’s firm, sensuous fingers inside her starting to match Janus’s thrusts into her own mouth and down her throat. She sat up on her knees, letting Adara work more deeply inside her, and began to match the same tempo with her own fingers inside Janus. She bit her lip, leaning forward, her free hand slipping down from her sister’s arm and swapping around her ribs, pulling her close, leaning down to rest herself against her chest, licking adoringly at her firm little nipple…

They were all matching each other, but somehow the tempo was building all on it’s own. There was a mounting urgency coming from their combined energy… something was going to crest and shatter, and very soon they would….

It was Janus. She could feel Adara’s body tightening as Janus’s hold on the side of her head grew more urgent… feel the coming swell of intensify inside him, the soft little bulge inside him throbbing in anticipation… She looked up at Adara, still working so intensely to suck his big, thick cock… She sat up, nuzzling her naked body againt her sisters, giving her the gentlest tug, pulling her back so that Janus wouldn’t explode inside her throat, but instead inside her mouth...
 
Oh my fucking god, what were these girls doing to him?
Fire-haired Adara was swallowing his entire length, sucking him with the full force of her need and desire, massaging and licking his shaft like a lusty, wanton, desperate slut. She was so hot, her mouth so sweet...

As if that wasn't enough, sweet little River was playing with his pussy, innocently claiming and posessing him with her tender fingers. When River found the sacred spot within, Janus' moans took on a new level of desperation. He would not be able to hold out much longer. They were going to get what they wanted, his cum and his orgasm much sooner than he had wanted to give it.

Their fingers, mouths and beings seemed to harmonise, rhythms and speed matching and complementing each other, thereby uniting to push him over the edge. Only Rivers soft touch got Adara to slightly back off, holding Janus in her mouth, both sisters lips now close to his manhood, opened wide to receive his imminent bounty as their tongues caressed both his member and each other with equal passion.

"You're fucking making me come already", he moaned. "Yes, yes, fuck, here I go, get ready... Ahhhhhh", he screamed, his hips convulsing violently as spurt after spurt of his seed was shooting out of his thick block cock. The first jet landed in Adara's hungry mouth, the beauty swallowing every last drop immediately, purring with contentment at her victory. The second jet landed in River's waiting mouth, delightedly received.

More and more jets continued to burst forth, Janus close to passing out from the intensity of their coupling. The sisters were now covered, their faces, breasts and even bellies decorated with his potent seed.

His knees gave way as he fell to the floor, utterly exhausted.

***

As soon as the seed had hit her throat and been swallowed, a deep sense of peace overcame Adara. She felt sated, whole, her entire body content, purring with delight. She no longer saw Janus, instead, her emerald eyes now fell on her beautiful sister, on her knees next to her, covered in cum that she was greedily scooping from her face and devouring.

River had never looked more beautiful than she did in that moment. A deep longing welled up within Adara. Oh how she wanted to take her sister, claim every part of her, posess her, fill her, ride her and rock her world far past sanity. She could feel a throbbing between her legs, becoming stronger, itching as the full force of her longing for sweet River's sex was concentrating in her own pussy. It was almost as though something was trying to reach out to her sister from this sacred place. Something to truly fuck her sister with, to make love to her, to driver her crazy until Rivers tight little pussy would explode around her, taking Adara with her.

Where were these thoughts coming from? The itching between Adara's legs grew with the strength of her need to take her sister. Her lips found River's, tasting and sharing the bounty they had just won from the large black man's cock. Her hand found Rivers sex again, her fingers caressing but soon probing, stroking the slick slit, needing to fuck her, make her cum, make her scream from delight.

When Rivers hand travelled from her breasts downwards, Adara felt a jolt of suprise as her sisters fingers met her own sex. Their kiss broke, breaths gasping as they both looked down. There, between Adara's beautiful legs where her clit normally sat, was now the most magnificent cock, straining proudly in all its glorious hardness towards the target of its desire - River.

Her sisters hand on her newfound manhood was bringing forth completely new sensations. The hardness, the hotness, the urgency with which Adara felt called to take her sister's sweet pussy was overwhelming. The feeling of River's soft, sensuous hands on her incredibly sensitive, large member both agonising and mindnumbingly delicious.

"Oh my god, River. Fuck, I want this. I want to be your first and last thought every day and every night. I want to claim your delicious and precious maidenhood, mark you as mine, be your first, forever etched into your mind. Please, sweet sister, I want to fuck you so badly", Adara moaned, her hand continuing to assault Rivers flooding pussy, her mouth seeking the connection to her sisters lips like the sinner sought salvation.

"I fucking need you", Adara's husky voice urged, waiting for her sisters answer before pushing her back onto the bed.
 
Last edited:
zsjZAD7.jpg


Janus looked up from where he sat on the floor, watching the two sisters poor themselves into each other, their passion a glowing inferno to anyone with the ability to sense the sexual energy cascading from them.

He had initiated many pleasure mages in the centuries since he accepted his role. There were girls who rejected him completely, terrified of what he was suggesting. There were girls that were timid, but slowly came to embrace their power, accepting his cum with apprehension but soon growing to understand what it could mean for him. These girls came from a line that embraced their power completely; their grandmother had embraced him, rolled back into her family's hayloft and groaned in passion as he slid his cock into her waiting, newly 18-year-old pussy, kissing him hotly as he came inside her. Their mother learned of her power on the night before her wedding, and had forced him to wait until after her wedding night so she could lose her virginity to her husband, but the next night after she met him in a quiet grove by a trickling brook, and had given herself to her power, stroking him eagerly, licking every inch of his throbbing shaft, wrapping her legs around him as he plunged into her, her newly married pussy gushing with her thick arousal, frothy as he thrust inside her, her frenzy driving her to cum over and over again before she accepted his gift.

Never, in all his centuries, had any pleasure mage ever, EVER made him cum so quickly. He had never given up the gift of his power merely by having the initiate take his cock down her throat. Only a few of them had ever discovered that he was, in fact, a hermaphrodite, and none had ever brought him to ograsm by fingering him. These girls were remarkable, already coursing with power. If they learned to wield the power they now manipulated so effortlessly, they could become among the most powerful mages in history.

He turned, leaning himself against the wooden side of their bed, watching them in awe. A hand slid down his rock hard stomach, curling around his still depleted cock, sliding up and down the long, slick, throbbing vein that had pumped all of his empowered cum into their mouths, his other hand sliding around his powerful, naked thigh, and sliding though the slick folds of his own pussy, curling upward into the point where his the crease of his balls disappeared into the folds of his labia, where his clit would have been, gently fingering and stroking himself as he watched the two beautiful sisters unfold into each other like orchid blossoms, reveling in the magic that emanated from them.

***

Oh god… so much cum. River had read about a man’s cum in the books she sometimes hid inside her pillowcase, desperate to never have anyone know about. She knew that it was of a particular color, and temperature, and thickness… that it had a particular taste and feel… she had dreamed about it, imagined how it would be when she someday had the chance to touch a man’s cock, to stroke and suck and urge him to cum for her so she could feel and taste it herself. Never, ever, ever had she dreamed that she would be doing it for the first time with Adara, that her first ever experience of finally feeling cum on her naked breasts and neck and tummy and face would be alongside her beloved sister… the Adara herself would have taken that very first cock inside her gorgeous mouth and then shared the bounty of cum with her. She ran her fingers up her tummy, scooping it up, feeling it’s hot, gloopy texture rolling over her fingers as she pulled them up to her mouth, eagerly licking and gulping it into her mouth , swirling it over her tongue, feeling it stretch and dribble into her tummy as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful...

Suddenly, Adara moved to her, her own body slick and sticky with Janus’s cum, and kissed her. Both of their mouths were flooded with the thick, oddly creamy goo, and River found herself eagerly leaning into her big sister’s body, their naked, cum-splattered tits sliding together as she felt Adara’s mouth working hungrily into her mouth. She shuddered, squirming into her arms, rising onto her knees as Adara’s hands working between her legs. She cooed hungrily, wanting nothing more that to feel her sister inside her… She slid her hands down from Adara’s breasts and over the firm muscles of her tummy, caressing her hips, and down through the downy red fur between her legs, her fingertips sliding to the very tip of her labia, eager to begin circling her pretty little clitoris and make Adara squeal into her mouth as they kissed…

But her clitoris was different. It was swelling, hot and full of energy. She could feel it expanding, thickening… her hands instinctively curling around it, feeling it grow in length and thickness; the soft, vulnerable flesh of her clitoris becoming something else, something at once foreign and yet so-very-familiar…

Their kis broke, and while Adara’s arms still held her, they looked down between them, where river was now gently stroking Adara’s new magical cock that blossomed from the tip of her pussy, hard and throbbing, perfectly straight and curving just a tiny bit upward, her thick cockhead dribbling with precum, pointing up at her sister eagerly. It was not as massive as Janus’s… it was more perfect than that. It was shaped exquisitely, every perfect angle of it, every sensitive ridge begging to be pushed inside River’s trembling body.

“Oh, god…” River whispered, breathless and hungry, her soft little hands exploring Adara’s new cock, stroking it, rolling over her head, her fingertips shaking softly as they smeared through her precum, stroking it over the length of her.

"Oh my god, River.” Adara said, looking into her eyes. “Fuck, I want this…”

River nodded eagerly, her curvy hips curling forward eagerly as Adara’s fingers redoubled their movement inside her flooding little cunt. “Oh, me too, Adi… me too…” She muttered, biting her lip.

“I want to be your first and last thought everyday and every night.” Adara continued, her cock throbbing in River’s hands as she worked her own fingertips inside her sister. River’s face whimpering pitifully with need. “I want to claim your delicious and precious maidenhood, mark you as mine, be your first, forever etched into your mind. Please, sweet sister, I want to fuck you so badly, I fucking need you", Adara was speaking right into poor River’s mouth, making her tremble with need.

“Oh, please don’t make me wait anymore… River groaned, her longing to have her sister’s cock inside her so overwhelming it ached. “You’re such a bully... Adi…” she whimpered pitifully, her old admonishment of her sister coming almost nonsensically… “PLEASE fuck me…”
 
The feeling of River's sweet hand on her newly grown manhood was almost making Adara faint. The desire welled up with such urgency, the need to take her sweet sister's ever ready, ever wanton sex, to bury herself deep inside her, ride her to the very brink of sanity and then to feel her contract around her, squeeze her with everything she was, her mouth parted, lips moist as she screamed her release, shouted her name.

Adara's body was feverish, her mind fogged as she pushed her sister onto the bed.
"Oh please don't make me wait anymore", Rivers sweet voice pleaded, pulling Adara back from the brink of lust, making her emerald eyes meet the baby-blue pools of her sister, remembering who she would be deflowering. Her heart opened and softened, her lips, so soft, now meeting River's in a deliciously tender kiss as her hands caressed her sister's breast and pussy. Adara used all of the willpower she had to tear her new cock away from the promise of claiming her sister's sweet virgin pussy, letting her head dip down to River's sex, lapping at her fragrant folds with adoration and tenderness, making her sister squirm with delight.

"You're such a bully, Adi", River whimpered, drawing Adara's eyes to hers as she continued to lick her sisters pretty lovepearl with long, sensuous strokes.
Adara smiled, her hand taking her lips place on River's pussy as she scooted up to stradle her sister, her member now resting against the lips of her twin's pussy.

"Is that so", she whispered into Rivers ears with a soft, sexy laugh, her unoccupied hand holding her sisters arm down against the bed in a caring gesture of dominance. "You are so insanely wet for me, sweet sister, it seems that you enjoy this side of me a lot", she added, her soft mouth kissing and licking River's pulse point on her sensitive neck, gently biting her, as her hand continued to finger her sisters maidenhood. "Tell me what you want, River", Adara's low, husky voice demanded. "In fact, I will need you to beg me for it", she whispered, her sexy voice laced with the depth of her own need and desire.

"Please fuck me", River responded, her blue eyes wide and pleading, imploring her sister to give her what she needed so badly.

"Oh River. I love you so much, it hurts. Let me show you how much I want you", Adara moaned, releasing Rivers maidenhood to grasp her own cock, lining it upwith the slick opening. She teasingly ran her length against her sisters sex, stroking her, eliciting more needy moans, her eyes never leaving Rivers'.

Then so gently, so slowly, Adara's hips moved closer, her aching cock entering the sopping cunt of her baby sister, one inch at a time, enjoying her sisters responses and sounds to her posession. Adara had never felt anything like this before. To be enveloped by another, literally becoming a part of her beloved's body was simply unbelievably divine. She paused to let her the head of her cock rest inside her sisters tight virgin cunt.

"Oh god River, you feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock. Your tight little pussy trying to take me deeper, almost making me lose control. Are you ready to truly be mine forever, sister", Adara asked hoarsely, her willpower quickly running out.
At her sisters response, her hips shot forward, burying her considerable length completely in her sisters wetness, making her scream. There she had to rest for a moment, the sensations so overwhelming, the intimacy so complete that Adara felt like she was constantly balancing on the brink. After a few deep breaths, her eyes on her sisters, a smile on her face, Adara began to move. First slowly, slow, deep strokes to open her sweet sister to her and as their passion raised to new heights, her speed picked up.

"Fuck, yes, River. Oh Fuck, yes", Adara screamed, her hips pumping as her sister responded to her. she could feel her orgasm there so close, but she didnt want to cum yet. The night was still young and she wanted to experience her sister's body in every way possible.
 
Last edited:
zsjZAD7.jpg


Adara’s new penis pressed into River’s tight little opening, her whole body shuddering with ecstasy. Oh god oh god oh GOD… she had dreamed about this forever, about the very first time she would feel a hard, thick cock pressing itself between the soft wet flesh of her pussy, to feel the weight of her lover over her, their legs entwined, their mouths coming together… to feel them caress and fondle and squeeze her… and now it was finally happening, and it was ADARA. She was whimpering in excitement, her poor little body trembling, unable to contain her delight, her hands resting timidly on Adara’s ribs as she slowly eased her magical cock inside her sister, River’s eyes pleading for more.

She held herself inside for a moment, her swollen cockhead nuzzled snugly inside river’s cute little pussy. Her hips rocked under her, not enough to push her deeper, but simply straining to feel every bit of Adara’s presence in her body. River’s fingers clutched her sides, her legs sliding up and down, loving the feeling of her sister’s smooth legs against hers, her luscious red hair cascading over her, the smell of her filling her, the warm, wonderful feeling of safety that soothed her to sleep every night suddenly lush with erotic possibility

"Oh god River, you feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock.” Adara murmured, holding herself there, her cock so thick and strong inside her, the swollen little tip dribbling her ladycum inside her, nuzzling into her intensely tight depths. River nodded, breathing heavily into her near delirious excitement. “Are you ready to truly be mine forever, sister,” she heard her asking…

River’s eyes softened as she slid her fingers up from her sister’s ribs, and over her gorgeous breasts, sliding over her collarbone and up her pretty throat, until she cradled her sister’s exquisitely beautiful face, feeling the flush and fire of her passion, her hands cool and gentle as she lifted herself up, kissing Adara’s forehead. “I’ve always been yours, adi…” she said softly, her lips trembling. “always…”

Adara responded with a single, powerful thrust. Her sister’s cock slid perfectly up inside her; her clutching, quivering little pussy gushingly slick and ready to be penetrated for the very first time… her dribbling wetness warm and thick, but the throbbing heat of Adara’s cock sliced into her with such perfect precision that she felt a huge, shattering wave of fullness cashing over her, making her cry out in a prolonged, shuddered scream of delight, wrapping her arms around her sister’s strong shoulders clutching her to herself desperately, needing her strength to hold her through the torrent of overwhelming emotion that swelled and crashed inside her at the sensation of having herself filled so completely. Her soft, elegant thighs clung to Adara’s strong, sculpted hips, her chest rising and falling in shattering breaths...

“Oh god, adi… oh god oh god oh god…” she muttered, before she opened her eyes, feeling her sister pull her head back a little bit. She looked up at her, into her fiery jade eyes, her smile so lush and gorgeous, her gaze making her swell with love for her big sister. She bit her bottom lip, whimpering up at her as she started to delicately draw herself back, and easing forward again. River gasped desperately, her pretty mouth falling open, her blond hair cascading over her face haphazardly as she writhed under the perfect, mounting penetration by her sister’s cock.

"Fuck, yes, River. Oh Fuck, yes" Adara cried out, no longer just sliding in and out of River but thrusting hungrily, driving her baby sister into shuddering spasms of pleasure that shook her to her willowy frame, gasping wordlessly, her arms sliding back, unable to cling around Adara’s shoulders anymore as she lost herself in the mounting cascade of her pleasure, her trembling fingers delicately holding to her sister’s naked shoulders.

She knew what it felt like to cum, she had brought herself to orgasm while hiding in their room so many times, snuggled safe under their sheets, longing to touch her sister… and then of course the orgasms Adara had brought brimming forth from her last night… But something was building inside her, something at once beautiful and terrifying, something that grew bigger and bigger until it threatened to utterly shatter her; Adara was building it, lovingly perfect thrust by thrust… It unfolded and flowed, expanding from her, swelling like a living thing, blotting out light and sound and thought, surging in her blood, clawing into her muscles… her own breathing threatening to explode it, the hairs on her head each standing on end, her toes curling in tense, almost violent anticipation…

Her eyes were trembling as she looked up at Adara, giving herself to her completely...
 
Last edited:
Even in her wildest dreams, Adara had never imagined that sex could be like this. She had often fantasised about taking her baby sister, but the reality of it far exceeded even her wildest imaginings. Rivers deliciously trembling body, the sweet cries of her passion, her sopping pussy clenching and massaging Adara's cock was threatening to literally blow her mind with the sensual overload.

She could feel her own and her sisters arousal, two pillars of elemental passion clashing together in fierce embrace. Adara no longer knew where her body ended or River's began. They were one, truly one now, riding the edge of ecstasy together, threatened to be devoured by the sea of their combined passion with each thrust.
Never had she felt more alive, more connected, more powerful, never had the love for her twin or her desire been stronger. Adara poured everything she was into Rivers shuddering body, using hers to urge her twin onwards, closer and closer to the delicious brink, inevitable now.

Whilst Adara was on top, directing the action, she was in truth a slave to River's soft pleas and moans, her body unable to think for itself, instead completely absorbed in the urge to satisfy her twin and as a result herself. Every sound from River's soft lips was like a prayer, demanding to be answered with yet another fierce thrust of Adara's hips or a soft kiss of her trembling lips. Whenever she entered River's quivering pussy, it was as though the softest velvet caressed her, so unbelievably wet, the need for her palpable, a need that Adara had no strength or desire to deny.

When Rivers eyes, deep oceans of love and lust, met Adara's emerald fire, time seemed to stand still. Sweat was running down Adara's body, burning, her heat flowing through her cock into her sisters gushing sex. Her beloved was so close to the edge and then she saw, she felt, she knew her sisters surrender. In perfect trust and perfect innocence, River held nothing back, offering everything she was to Adara, her own heart overflowing with love and joy and tenderness. This bond could truly never be broken. Her twins orgasm demanded to be met and Adara had nothing left to resist her with. With a scream and a strong final thrust, Adara poured herself into her sister, releasing jet after jet of her essence into River, each burst an explosion of ecstasy ripping through Adara's being as she gave everything she was to her sister.

"Oh god, River", she moaned as her body collapsed, so fully spent, her body savouring the aftershocks of River's pleasure and the softness of her body against her own. Her lips found her sisters, kissing her softly and yet posessively. "You hold my heart, now and forever", Adara whispered, her cock slowly retreating, withdrawing from Rivers wet sheath, now so full with her own essence. As Adara surrendered to the afterglow, exhausted and more relaxed than she ever remembered being, she could feel her manhood slowly retreating, almost as though now that it had met her sister's passion, it could go back to lie dormant until called upon again. He was contracting inwards, almost folding in on itself, the sensation strange yet delicious, a feeling of clenching and pulsing, actions Adara's clitoris could never usually perform, now sending waves of fiery pleasure from her sex deep into her belly. Adara rolled onto her back, pulling her sister to half lie on top of her.

Her hand found River's pussy again, insatiable in the desire for her sister, scooping up some of the copious cum that she had just deposited there moments ago. Her curiosity roused, Adara tasted herself, surprised at the hint of spice and sweetness, her hand of its own volition continuing to play with River's beautiful and oh so responsive sex. Adara stretched contentedly, almost cat like, her shapely legs wide open, her moist pussy on full display, her clitoris now back to its usual size, if slightly engorged from her obvious arousal. Under her caressing touch, something was stirring, expanding...
 
Last edited:
zsjZAD7.jpg


Adara roared over her, Her hips thrusting deep into her sister, her thick cock throbbing and swelling… River sundered beneath her, feeling herself claimed by her twin, her tight little pussy accepting the thick, potent cum pumping hot and frothy into her womb.

River whimpered, curling against her beloved sister, accepting her, cradling her to her breast as she shuddered in extasy, the mounting tide of pleasure cresting somewhere far over her and coming flooding down over her senses in a mind shattering torrent. If Adara hadn’t been there, she would have been lost, her own orgasm so forceful and violent that she would have been terrified by it’s own power. But Adara was there. Adara filled her, held her, claimed her as her own. River clung to her in quiet, breathless desperation, allowing her body to peak and break, to turn her in mad circles until there was no up or down, no sense of place or purpose… just Adara. Her sister was everything, and she would always know safety as long as she was with her.

They clung together for dozens of heartbeats. River felt Adara’s hands, her hair, her skin, her breath… She felt her cock, and the copious volume of cum inside her… felt Adara’s hips and thighs and legs completely soaked from the sheer force of River’s orgasm, her gushing arousal having completely soaked the both of them, mingling with the lush torrent of cum that Adara had pumped into her sister.

Adara kissed her and muttered a beautiful little proclamation of love that made River’s heart throb in her chest between long, post-coital breaths. Slowly, she felt Adara rolling onto her side, gasping happily for breath. She pulled needfully at River, and she acquiesced gladly, curling herself against the long sensuous body of her sister. She could feel Adara’s and probing between her legs, and giggled, reaching up and pushing an long torrent of her hair back from her face, looking up at her big sister. “Oh Adi… you’re incourig…” she started, before trailing off, her eyes closing as she moaned happily, her hips curling up into her sister’s hand as she lovingly fondled her sister’s breasts, licking at her nipples...

She could feel the change more because of the way Adara’s hand on her shifted than through any awareness of her own body. While ar first she was softly plunging her fingers into River’s tender pussy, her sloshing through the thick blobs of cum dribbling from her… she moved up to focus more on her tiny clitoris, rolling in tiny little circles, making her coo softly in delight… but those circles changed shape, tightening around her clit, more and more of her hand coming into contact with her sensitive button… until soon it felt like she was HOLDING her clit, her hand moving tenderly over it’s soft, wet flesh…

She looked down, and watched Adara’s hand stroking the new cock that had grown from her own clitoris. She could still feel all of her sister’s cum inside her, so she knew her vagina was still in place, just like Adara’s had been… but this was something completely different that simply having her clitoris rubbed. She could feel the firm power of her own cock, thick but sensitive, reaching right down into her own body, rooted deep within her, connecting to everything… She had never once imagined what having a penis would be like, but suddenly sensation flooded her, Adara’s hands rubbing through her own trickling precum, rubbing it over her length, making her glistening and slick.

She looked up at her sister, biting her lip, a question on her face.

“Would… would you let me do it, Adi?” she whispered… her own hand sliding down her sister’s gorgeously sculpted tummy, her fingertips sliding through her cum-slickened pubic hair as she lifted herself up onto her own elbow, lifting herself up over her sister’s gorgeous body. “Would you let me put it inside you? It felt so good when you fucked me, I just… I just want to do it for you too…”
 
Back
Top