The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

The question is, what do people like better? a fantasy to play out, or more of a description of what is happening?

I could go for either. The friend I mentioned upthread a bit, it was always a roleplay, and we stayed "in character" for quite a long time. I've also enjoyed encounters that might be called "role play" but that don't really involve a "scene" or story ... just what I'd do if I were where you are.

But I also quite like just descriptions of how we're touching and what we're thinking of ... a nice game of truth or dare can also be exciting. And if one has a bit of a Dom streak and the other leans sub, and the mood is right, it can be delicious to guide the other's touching/pinching/slapping/spanking through instructions.

:kiss:

Hi ItalianLion,

Welcome to Lit and the thead! :D Very nice introduction and I can relate to wanting an escape from the hectic daily grind sometimes for a bit of relief and fun. Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to reading more of your posts and learn more :cattail:

Thanks! I already met one awesome person on your thread, and I can't wait to meet more.

I'm about done with the cold weather here though, hopefully I will keep warm with everyone I meet here. ;)

I'm attempting to be around about 10:00 PM Eastern. PM me if you want to converse and I'll try to get there.

"Pillow talk" is always enjoyable. Is that what its even called for phone sex? :p having a relationship and a connection is the moat important part about sex in general. Quickies can be fun, but real pleasure comes from being able to please someones mind instead of just their body. Also do people here really feel comfortable giving out their phone number so easily?

With Skype, you don't have to give a phone number, if you are uncomfortable. I've never gotten voice working on Yahoo, and I think I broke something, so I need to try that again. I have AIM, too.

Good morning everyone. I'd love to chat today, I'm on yahoo. I hope to get to know more about you today, maybe it will lead to some more exciting talk, maybe even Skype. I'm bored at the office today, come keep me company! :)

This is a pretty amazing thread you have here. I'd love to throw myself in to the mix :D

Just so we should set expectations...

The male to female ratio is a solid 25:1 minimum. And that's with potential fake women involved.

Those willing to do voice is less, simply due to the creep factor.

Surely there's not many men pretending to be women so they can do phone sex is there? I imagine it all falls apart the second you hear a voice...

I'm available to chat throughout today, just pm me for my Skype.
and yes i much agree with everybody else about being able to make convo.
its pretty easy for me, but there have been some cases.
text before phone is usually a winner.
msg me lets chat about true detective and the weather!

Surely there's not many men pretending to be women so they can do phone sex is there? I imagine it all falls apart the second you hear a voice...

I suspect there are men posing as women who *say* they enjoy phone sex for the very reason you state - their pose is more believable if they seem willing to talk on the phone. But then when the time comes to dial, there's something wrong with their phone, or their roommates are home or ... whatever. Willingness to use voice is just another ploy to keep someone invested.

People are weird.

Now, this is all speculation about other people.

I have NO doubt that DS and the other lovely ladies on this thread are One. Hundred. Percent. Woman. Right?

I suspect there are men posing as women who *say* they enjoy phone sex for the very reason you state - their pose is more believable if they seem willing to talk on the phone. But then when the time comes to dial, there's something wrong with their phone, or their roommates are home or ... whatever. Willingness to use voice is just another ploy to keep someone invested.

People are weird.

Now, this is all speculation about other people.

I have NO doubt that DS and the other lovely ladies on this thread are One. Hundred. Percent. Woman. Right?

Please keep the witch hunt for fake women off this thread. I've seen the threads 'outing' fake users and I can understand it, I can feel for the fooled but it's bad vibes and negative energy. That's no atmosphere for a fun hook up thread :cattail:

If a user is willing, gives you the green light and then blows you off - move on. If they are fake, you know not to waste your time, if they aren't - hey their lost on some steamy phone!

On that side note about me; I'm friendly to all on the threads but not open and willing to all in private. I do not lead anyone on that I don't want invested in me as I am to them. (hence why I don't reply sometimes to PMs, that - and I'm lazy with the floods now) The question of being female? Those that I have had the pleasure of getting to know, it's up to them to decide.

Proof to randoms that feel they deserve and are entitled to anything from me? I'll send you a pic of my very, very female hand giving you the finger.

Happy Hump day all, I am outta the office for the day :D

Please keep the witch hunt for fake women off this thread. I've seen the threads 'outing' fake users and I can understand it, I can feel for the fooled but it's bad vibes and negative energy. That's no atmosphere for a fun hook up thread :cattail:

Well said, DS. Didn't mean to take it off topic - just answering the fella's question. I've never been interested in "outing" anyone ... to each his or her own, and if I'm fooled or whatever, it's my own fault, right?

Have a deliciously lovely evening! ;)

Proof to randoms that feel they deserve and are entitled to anything from me? I'll send you a pic of my very, very female hand giving you the finger.

haha awesome! That was my favorite part, some how that made you even more attractive than you already were. :)

How's everyone doing tonight? I'm coming down with a cold so my voice sounds lower than usual right now. A previous cold messed with my hearing so at the moment, both ears are a bit muffled and my left ear is hearing everything pitched slightly higher. Here's hoping I'm back to normal before seeing my two nights worth of jazz concerts in a couple weeks.

Hope everyone else is doing better than me...and having more fun ;)

On that side note about me; I'm friendly to all on the threads but not open and willing to all in private. I do not lead anyone on that I don't want invested in me as I am to them. (hence why I don't reply sometimes to PMs, that - and I'm lazy with the floods now) The question of being female? Those that I have had the pleasure of getting to know, it's up to them to decide.

I love everything you just said in this post. Very true.

Side Note Gentlemen ...
DISCLAIMER I am a curvy woman with lots of junk in the trunk and (as you can see from my av) blessed on the top. I understand if you're not attracted to bigger women, we all have our likes. But now you all know, and will not waste my time or yours (because it's just as valuable) getting to know me, only to disappear after seeing a photo.

That is all :)

Side Note Gentlemen ...
DISCLAIMER I am a curvy woman with lots of junk in the trunk and (as you can see from my av) blessed on the top. I understand if you're not attracted to bigger women, we all have our likes. But now you all know, and will not waste my time or yours (because it's just as valuable) getting to know me, only to disappear after seeing a photo.

Sounds like you are really hot!!!!

What amazes me is always people who do what you all said-- assume that people should be interested based on the fact that they are available. Ive seen it from both men and women who think that someone else should entertain them, with no effort on their part.

@lonely sorry you've had that happen. Sucks when people arent honest about what they want or are just playing to see what they can get, rather than taking others into consideration.

What is wrong with people?

Side Note Gentlemen ...

Why in the world would anyone disappear on you!?!
... unless they are very very stupid, then I guess that is the reason.

I've been lurking around this thread for a few days now seems like an awesome thread so I'll give it a try.

I'm Nero, 22 and I love to role play. if any girls are into roleplaying pm me lets talk and see if we would have a good time. I wont give out my phone number to anyone lol. but I do have a skype so lets talk first.

love the idea!

hi,

45 m from Pa. Love this idea, am up for fun adult conversations with the right people.

lets get to know each other and then maybe we can talk.

6'6" blue eyes, dark blonde hair, adventurous.

Hope to hear from someone looking for some fun times.

K

Back