The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

My schedule is so hectic this semester. Some days Im stuck on campus for over 13 hours and all I want to do is get home so I can do more homework. Hooray! Its nice to come home and have a little "me" time though ;)

Evening everyone,

Figured I would post here and see about meeting some new people to chat with voice on Skype or Yahoo. I'm 39/male/California.. 6'3", brown hair, blue eyes and about 150#

The questions mentioned earlier:

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

I'm definitely outgoing yet laid back, I always like to make people smile or laugh even if it means me acting silly [which comes way too naturally for me]. I actually like to get to know people before phonesex, I like to know the person a bit - probably why I've never had a "one night stand" and at the very least the person became a friend even if we never played again. I am usually dominant but I do have my submissive moments, really depends on the partner. Same with fetishes, I find myself with very few limits but as long as my partner is moaning and talking dirty, I'm happy ;)

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

I really just go with the flow, depends on the partner. If I feel a connection, I will definitely take the lead but if I'm not feeling it, I have no interest.

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

Someone I "click" with. I know, not very specific but I have to feeel comfortable with them, hit things off, feel like I would be talking to them even if it wasn't for the phone sex. Someone who doesn't mind that in between orgasms we would talk about life and interests and whatever other random thoughts bubble to the surface before going back at it again. I also like them very vocal, sounds weird but I've met people online that don't like to talk or don't make noise when they cum, I <3 women who are vocally appreciative.

4)What's your favorite food?

So many, pizza - chinese - etc. I do have this weird thing where I love to try "limited edition" food.. so birthday cake flavored M&Ms or Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade flavored marshmallows or Butterscotch Root Beer. I like trying new things and so very difficult for me to say no to any new flavors.

Feel free to message me or respond here if you want to get to know me better. And thanks for creating this thread DirtySecrets11

What I do need is to make some friends for my early mornings quickies. :) These time zones are not working out :rolleyes:

Should have put up a hashtag #justsaying

From past experiences, it can be very awkward (I'm shy at first if you're not easy to talk to) just hopping on with just 'anyone'. I'm not looking for a chat JUST about sex, casual banter and laughs are just as important to me.

As a Lit friend has said, phone can be a very intimate thing compared to text/chat, so that's why if I haven't really gotten familiar with you through threads or PMs and you send me a one-off PM for phone, I probably won't be inclined to play with you. Sorry. Just my own personal preference.

Last edited:
quickies?

good morning dirty secrets. if you'd like to chat with an older gent for a quickie let me know.

What I do need is to make some friends for my early mornings quickies. :) These time zones are not working out :rolleyes:

My hunch is that you will likely find yourself with plenty of offers from other Eastern time zone gentleman-if you haven't already ;)

Morning quickies

Hi all, when are your times for morning quickies?
Mine are 8 am or noon ... Gotta get one in before lunch! LMAO!
Ohhh I forgot! Eastern Standard Time
Have a great day all!

Voice is always a very thin line. There has to be some sort of connection and flirtation before or else it doesn't work. And there has to be a voice connection.

I mean let's be honest, we can all cum from it. But it should be more than just an orgasm. If it's a good mix between you and the other person, it can be so much better than just that.

I am in the eastern time zone and find it hard to find someone to talk to.Im putting myself out there hoping someone might be interestede in chat and maybe more after we talk and get to know each other a bit.

Voice is always a very thin line. There has to be some sort of connection and flirtation before or else it doesn't work. And there has to be a voice connection.

I mean let's be honest, we can all cum from it. But it should be more than just an orgasm. If it's a good mix between you and the other person, it can be so much better than just that.

This.

:kiss:

"Aural" Sex with a partner is such a more visceral thing, because there is a weakness and an openness to that kind of sharing.

Allowing someone to hear your "sexy" noises can be daunting. I think that's why phone sex and audio conversations are so much more difficult to establish, but ever so much more rewarding in the end.

@DS: I wish that I was up early enough to satisfy you, my dear.
Morning comes all too quickly, even in the Midwest.

I'm not looking for a chat JUST about sex, casual banter and laughs are just as important to me.

I am reminded of one of my favorite phone sex lover/friends from ... wow almost 10 years ago. We'd chat online, casual and playful and fun, flirt and talk about different ideas and fantasies ... and by the time I dialled the phone, we'd both be pretty warm, if not yet aching. A half hour or longer of intensity would lead to screaming and grunting and gaspong ... and then we'd talk politics and tell funny stories for an hour or two.

I can't say I'd be able to be on the phone that long into the wee hours of the morning at this juncture .. but yeah. I definitely agree ... I'd love to be able to just talk to someone, whether or not there's sex involved ... and if there is, not feel like we need to say "Mm kay bye" immediately after orgasms. I don't run off to shower after real sex ... I love to wallow in the wet sticky sweaty panting and talk about the weather or nothing at all, still tangled up in the sheets. Something similar can happen on the phone, if the connection is right, I think.

It is the proverbial needle in a haystack. But when you do find it, it's quite wondrous.

I agree :)

@DS: I wish that I was up early enough to satisfy you, my dear.
Morning comes all too quickly, even in the Midwest.

Pfft. Such a tease. :rolleyes:

I love to wallow in the wet sticky sweaty panting and talk about the weather or nothing at all, still tangled up in the sheets. Something similar can happen on the phone, if the connection is right, I think.

Spot on! That's the right idea, Mr. Bird lol :)

I'm not saying it has to be an hour long or hours of conversation. We all lead busy lives but the ability to just BS and laugh is what holds it down. I've been finding the awkward 'after' with one-offs pretty bad. The whole deafening silence, fumbling of how to get off the line all the more awkward.. Ya we can cum and go but there won't be a 2nd round!

I've definitely been spoiled by current and past phone friends since I know how fun and great it can potentially be.

"Pillow talk" is always enjoyable. Is that what its even called for phone sex? :p having a relationship and a connection is the moat important part about sex in general. Quickies can be fun, but real pleasure comes from being able to please someones mind instead of just their body. Also do people here really feel comfortable giving out their phone number so easily?

"Pillow talk" is always enjoyable. Is that what its even called for phone sex? :p having a relationship and a connection is the moat important part about sex in general. Quickies can be fun, but real pleasure comes from being able to please someones mind instead of just their body. Also do people here really feel comfortable giving out their phone number so easily?

I call it shooting the shit lol

I've never given out my phone number. I'm a Skype girl :)

Quickies can be fun...

Indeed, but quickies are vastly *more* fun with someone you know and have some affection for and connection with. It's been ages since I've had a friend who I can sometimes enjoy long luxurious foreplay with, but also now and again say "Hey, I'm in a real state here ... got ten minutes?" To make that kind of thing really worthwhile, you gotta know where the buttons are and how to push 'em.

I call it shooting the shit lol

I've never given out my phone number. I'm a Skype girl :)

I can't imagine ever actually giving out my phone number-that just seems risky on so many levels.

I will also say, in reference to the above, that, while lacking direct first hand knowledge, I would imagine DS to be lovely phone company-both erotic and fun banter. :rose:

hello

Hi everyone. I haven't posted anywhere yet, and saw this thread and it is right down my alley! A big thank you to DirtySecrets for this thread! Looks like I will be playing catchup with everyone who has given out a lot of info about themselves and their likes/dislikes.

I'm a 31 year old straight white male from Michigan. I'm a business man, so sometimes my days get hectic and all I would like to do is have an escape from work and enjoy the company of another. I enjoy sports, going to the gym, movies, music, craft beer, and sex (like every guy). I'm willing to try anything at least once, and always love discovering new things to try.

I would love to give out my Skype, but would love to chat and get to know someone better first. So if anyone would like to PM, or send me an IM on Yahoo (it's easier for me to respond while I'm at work), my screen name there is the same as lit.

DirtySecrets: I'd love to chat with you sometime, maybe there is something further I can tell you about myself, and maybe we can see if we have any similar interests.

To everyone else, I look forward to talking more with you! Don't be shy! :)

I will also say, in reference to the above, that, while lacking direct first hand knowledge, I would imagine DS to be lovely phone company-both erotic and fun banter. :rose:

:kiss:

To everyone else, I look forward to talking more with you! Don't be shy! :)

Hi ItalianLion,

Welcome to Lit and the thead! :D Very nice introduction and I can relate to wanting an escape from the hectic daily grind sometimes for a bit of relief and fun. Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to reading more of your posts and learn more :cattail:

hello to all the new people. I agree with most of you that there has to be a connection and no matter what anyone says....you cant have chemistry with every person. The worst is the awkward silence/i dont know what to fucking say now since we've both already cum. This part does get better as you get to know someone (in addition to all the likes/dislikes/kinds you can bring in during the actual act.) I remember a phone sex partner a few years ago who i had a great connection with, but the only times our schedules would sync were in the early morning before work. A morning quickie with coffee and breakfast became the norm. Ahh....memories.

Great thread so far. I've been off of lit for a bit, but dipping back in. I love voice play, but agree that you need to "know" someone first-- i always find it much better to talk to someone who I have been flirting with-- it makes it more fun and exciting. Though I admit that the first time I speak to someone is always a bit nerve wracking-- what if they dont get off from what I'm doing? what if what I think is sexy just sounds weird to a woman? what if I get so excited that things are done quickly on my end?

then, if we both do our jobs, things usually turn out well. The question is, what do people like better? a fantasy to play out, or more of a description of what is happening?

Back