Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

This is a pretty bare bones idea but...

Anybody here a fan of Monster Prom? Might be fun to do an RP with the game's characters. If so, I call dibs on playing Oz since he's my favorite player character. And if it's just one on one, I do have a thing for Polly (second girl from the right in the picture below), but I'm not exactly picky.

PM if interested.

monsterprom-ftd.png
 
Last edited:
The Hero's Heart - Based Off Syfi's Van Helsing
Your name is Julius and you were turned into a vampire in the 1930's so you are hundreds of years old. Humans are dying out and vampires were killing or turning people. Until one day you were getting ready to be killed by a hunter and my character saved your life, her name was Fox and she ended up helping him, he needed to feed to heal and she allowed it, in that moment he actually gave a damn and let her be. She did not turn he stopped in time and they love together after time. He tries to be physical with her but he is terrified he may turn her or kill her, but a woman he bit into her and she watched him become human.

They were able to have a life and it was a beautiful one, she later finds out she is immune to becoming a vampire which was discovered when Julius did not turn her. Her heart so pure that she would protect a monster, that is what he fell in love with quickly.

Now they could do anything sadly the one who turned him was the one person that wanted to turn him back into a vampire, his name was Dmitri he goes after Fox to force him. But that doesn't happen for a long while..

pm if interested
 
Last edited:
Seeking a female role player for a story to be played out via PM or over Skype.

It's a Taboo, Mother & Son centered story.

The story revolves around a white family whose son befriends the son of a foreign neighbor, I'm thinking perhaps a refugee to add an interracial element. This young man then begins to grow closer to the son's mother and the mother slowly begins to live out her fantasies with this young man.

As for the son, he has always had a secret lust for his mother and I imagine the story leading to a point where he becomes aware of what's going on and kind of assumes the role of a cuckold in the hope that he can also fulfill his desires with his mother.

That's the basics of the story, please get in touch and we can discuss it further.
 
Had this idea floating around my head for a while now. I need a female writer interested in starting this story with me. It is a daddy/daughter story just a heads up.

You play my daughter who just turned 18. You have a friend coming over who has some big news to tell you. She has been watching a lot of porn recently and she came across some interesting videos she shows you. The videos are from back in the day when I was a pornstar. At first you are shocked but then you two keep watching and soon you find yourself craving your daddy’s big ex pornstar cock and you enlist your friend to help seduce me with the goal of having my huge clumping load after load of cum deep inside of you.
 
I am looking for a story, not sure exactly the nature of it other than it would contain elements of BDSM and have a dark Gothic feel to it. I am open to almost any story line except for incest. I am comfortable with any time setting and enjoy detailed post, a good story line, and plot. So if there are any young ladies interested in this type of story drop me a PM and we will see what we can come up with.
 
She found my fantasy cartoon pics... then asked me about them... one was a guy kneeling by a bed with his pants down and he is masturbating while a guy fucks a woman on the bed... she asked me and I admitted i fantasized about being the guy masturbating... she asked if she was the woman and i admitted yes... she then asked who the guy was... I said i don't know and she smirked and teased... "maybe it's Corey"... a very good looking friend of other friends...
kik: sportsguynyc
 
Bridgette found my fantasy cartoon pics... then asked me about them... one was a guy kneeling by a bed with his pants down and he is masturbating while a guy fucks a woman on the bed... she asked me and I admitted i fantasized about being the guy masturbating... she asked if she was the woman and i admitted yes... she then asked who the guy was... I said i don't know and she smirked and teased... "maybe it's Corey"... a very good looking friend of other friends...
kik: sportsguynyc
 
A New Shadow Hunter Her name is Angle Price and she has no idea just how lucky she has it. A woman that had money that knew nothing of pain and sorrow until she met a man named Magnus she has no idea that he is a Warlock one of the most powerful. She was taught to hate and kill people like him, even demons and things that she was told to kill. But it was impossible for her to do such things. For she had been friends with Magnum for many years, he comes to her knowing that she has a gift of making certain magic a possibility. But in order for things to happen he has to tell her what he is, what he has become.

I know nothing of the series I am starting to rea a bit about it, and starting to watch the tv show. I know that in the show they made him Gay but here I am making him Bi. I am open for ideas since I am new with the series. So will take up any kind of advice but love creative freedom.

Pm If interested.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1459499

I really liked the character I created for this old thread, but it did not pan out.

There was a sketched out plot, but I'm open to an entirely new story. So I'm looking to either recreate and continue this story or start a brand new one set in generic medieval times. Your character is up to you, just be sure he's not an idiot, as Sophie is no idiot.
 
I am looking for a story, not sure exactly the nature of it other than it would contain elements of BDSM and have a dark Gothic feel to it. I am open to almost any story line except for incest. I am comfortable with any time setting and enjoy detailed post, a good story line, and plot. So if there are any young ladies interested in this type of story drop me a PM and we will see what we can come up with.

Just a bump
 
Heya there, not new but new. New old, old user back again to see what trouble I can stir up. If interested check out my dump.

If you're not into wall of texts and lots of reading though don't bother. If you're the literal type and have a sense of humor then hit me up. We'll bang, ok?
 
Story Dump:

Looking for a male writer for the following:

Vampires, Werewolves, and Clubbing

After re-watching "What We Do in the Shadows," I thought it might be fun to come up with a little story set in the same "mockumentary", right down to "We're werewolves, not swear wolves!"

If you're familiar with this charming film, or even if you're not and interested in taking a more real-world, awkward approach to the supernatural, send me a PM!


Dragons - and a Dragon Half

This is a fantasy-style setting, complete with clerics, berserkers - you name it, you can play it. The action revolves around a particular quest: there's rumors of a dragon rampaging a nearby village. The villagers, at their wit's end, have promised a major boon for anyone who's willing to slay the beast. As fate would have it, once the quest is accepted, it turns out that the dragon isn't quite as the villagers described.

Please PM me if any of the above appeals to you!
 
Always A Severus Snape Rp

Now I hated Hp but loved Snape so guess I didn't hate it that much lol, anyway I never liked what they did with him, so my take? He never thought he would ever fall in love again after Lily, but he meets a woman from America, who was a witch. She reminds him of Lily which is why she gets in his head. He will later tell her a lot though she has the ability of sight which makes it where he doesn't need to tell her. This is more of a rp with an OC and Snape so will try and have it where not a lot of people need to be controlled. I am up for ideas

PM if interested
 
Helloooooooooooooooooooo

I keep disappearing and re-appearing, but alas, that's life. Anywhooooo, looking to get back into writing something new, let me know if you have any ideas. All PMs with the following context will be ignored:

"I'm up for writing, let me hear your ideas."

No shit for brains, I want to hear yours.

Don't be afraid. :)

If I don't answer your PM, I'm sorry but it's probably because I didn't like what you wrote on your other stories...one liners, no help with pushing the story are probably a few reasons for me not replying.

:heart: Zy
 
I Was the Smash Hit at the Wedding. Now It's My Time to Smash.

I'll be honest. I wasn't really looking forward to going to my cousin's wedding. I had just gone through a breakup, and I really didn't feel like seeing or talking to anyone, even if they were family.

Anyway, I spent the first half of the reception just hanging out at the table by myself, drinking beer and picking at some food. When the Electric Slide came on, I got dragged out to the dance floor against my will, but I put on my best face as I went through it.

With each movement I made (or thanks to the alcohol), I could feel the black cloud over my head fading away. Each upbeat song pushed me to a new level, and soon I found myself as this dancing machine, getting the attention of everyone at the reception.

By the end of the night, everyone was wondering what had come over me. I was just trying to figure out who'd be under me.

---

Happy Monday, Lit! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm looking to write a wedding story today about a down-on-his-luck guy who leaves all his problems behind and just has fun out on the dance floor. It leads him to having some more fun after the reception!

So the question is who are you? While I'd love for your character to be related to mine (mom, sister, cousin -- not the bride, aunt, grandmother), I would be interested in someone else provided they hit the right spot for me at the moment.

Maybe our guy gets to hook up twice over the course of the evening? We can take this a lot of places!

My kinks are incest, cheating, clothed sex, heels/boots, hair-pulling, spanking, dirty talk/name-calling, public sex, sneaky sex, risk of impregnation and anal.

I won't do anything involving underage characters, animals, non-con, violence or bathroom play.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to write with you soon!
 
Still Looking

I currently have one ideas.

One is based off the vampire tv show Blood ties. I'm looking for a Henry to go with my Vicki (though i'll prob rename her and have her a bit different then the actress that played her.)



If interested in , or have some ideas or twists please feel free to pm me.
I'm also currently looking for some new stories, please check my srp profile.
 
Last edited:
:) Hi- M hoping to Meet F writer of similar thoughts.
Well- I’d like to write role play something like that. I’ve been a regular writer and am hoping to find someone who enjoys writing good role-play with a plot to carry the kinks, erotica and sexiness along, and sexiness to carry the story! I say sexiness because I do like to feel a hint of something likely to happen, growing attraction and anticipation and then it does. So to be blunt it’s a 70/30 mix and you can guess which is 70%!! I’ve enjoyed writing Role Play with co-writers for a number of years. I like to write through email- or Googledocs- Maybe PM’s

I like to write by email, google docs and hangouts, or whatever you prefer. But the email etc does give me a chance to edit and save so a post is considered, not just a mad dashed off couple of paragraphs. As an aside, I do prefer a M/F mix, but will try to write a female role if that’s what you’d prefer.

Here are some Plot outlines- but I’m delighted to write yours. I’ve enjoyed writing Role Play with co-writers for a number of years. I like to write through email- or Googledocs- Maybe PM’s . Here are some scenarios you may like- or Im delighted to write something you fancy.

The Daily Trip
A crowded commuter train- Every day it leaves a small town station and travels to the capital. It’s always crowded, standing room only. He has noticed her, gets pressed up against her back one day, and so the contact begins. A rocking train, dark tunnels, warm crowd, no eye contact. What might happen over time?

The Artist and his Model
Top fashion photographer, or artist who also does very erotic semi porn portfolios for exclusive clients. Advertises for an amateur model-no strings. Will she go the full way and become his erotic model and playgirl, might even becomes more demanding/adventurous than him.

The Bar called Cyn.
This plot can be a brief encounter, or can run as long as we want. It can be two characters- or we can introduce others as the plot develops.
I imagine the story starts in a bar to no-where, the sort of dive where some people go who have little more. Others have wants. A bit sleazy, a tough place- a dangerous place. Sex is very much on the agenda. Has-beens, may-be's and those there for kicks. But it is also on the avant-gard list for arty types and free thinkers- a place where anything goes and often does.
He is gritty, and laid back. But could do better. A bit of a writer, one of life's tough luck cases- a bit cynical, world weary but possibly soft centered. Women are fascinated by him despite his off hand manner - sex is never far from his mind- it's why he is here.
----------------------------------
On the run.
She is a killer on the run......he her hunter. A detective assigned to the case. He is past his best years, He’s been around- walked on the edge, the wild side. He’s wise if not fit, cunning but weary of the crime scene and routine of being a cop. He makes his own rules breaks them too, a maverick. Tough, gritty and takes what he can to get his ‘man’.
--------------------
The Pick Up.
It was one of those days- all good and all bad. The sun was out, he had the roof down and the weather was perfect. The sleek black Alfa Romeo purred slowly out of town as he drove to his studio/apartment. But it had been a frustrating morning- he just couldn’t find the right woman- the right face, the right look. The agency had all the usual stuff- skinny, pouty, petulant, or just downright crude. But what he was looking for was someone unique- pure, innocent and delicious on the outside- but dirty and erotic in the mind with a body to kill for. Volatile and voluptuous was what he had in mind. Might there be a chance encounter?

And there she was. He couldn’t believe it- maybe it was his lucky day after all. He braked sharply, pulled to the side some 20 feet from her and reached for his camera. First the shot- always the shot. She was sitting on the pavement- sort of crouched- her look a mix of defiance and sadness. And god she was sexy.
Click, click. He shot her from the car- she didn’t raise her head. In the frame she looked amazing. And the pose—so natural, what a story. If he got no further—this was one hell-of-ah shot.
Toni Borino- Boro to his friends was a leading fashion photographer But what the public didn’t know was that he was also a very very special photographer of darker erotic art portfolios for a select and very well paying group of collectors. Yes his work was hot. So much so that more than one collector had said that looking at his photographs were as near to having an orgasm as anything could be.
-----------------------------
I'd love to hear from you through PM - wether very experienced and possibly RP weary, or just dipping your pen in the ink pot for the first time.

Let's get inspired!!!!
 
The Beasts Heart - A werewolf rp


Your character was serving his country for years, until he loses his sight. A bomb blew up about two feet in front of him. Sadly one night you get bitten by some kind of animal. Sadly it made him into the creature. But while in his wolf form he can see when he came back home he had thick chains in his basement only time he cant control is the full moon, which was the mating moon. His friend across the street. He did not want that side on a full moon to hurt her. He does not want her to find out the wrong way. While he changes and has sex if he explodes then the moon has no power over him.

But first he has to tell her so one night he ca)ed her during the day to meet him in the park since no one was around. While he changes because he was in so much pain with the changes it softens her.

His wolf form would be like this - http://en.wikifur.com/w/images/thumb...ofthenight.jpg

If interested send me a pm
 
Help me get back into this?

Its been a while, and Im very much out of practice. That said I love to write.

Lets tell something simple. Innocent to not so innocent. Some lame Ideas I've had kicking around:

New Girl at school in a new city, takes up a haunted house.

Single Mom at school drop off.

Roll over on a stormy night.


Gah I used to be much better at this!!
 
Survival - Walking dead - you play Daryl and he has been wishing he was with her again. Due to age his brother did not approve. But they have been separated and he was getting to die and they were quickly killed and when he sees her he kisses her (perhaps they have sex)

Pm if interested

Also I am the type of person that if you do a role of mine, I do a role of yours. But I do like detail, I will be making up the thread soon.

Link - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1486175
 
Last edited:
Non Con RP

This isn't my usual thing, but these days I'm in the mood for a non-con scenario (looking for a female writing partner).

Short Story Version

Your character is wearing a short skirt and is filling up at a gas station. She, of course, gets filled up as well.

Long Story Version
What starts as a straight non-con (perhaps we are co-workers) ends up, via a deep psychological need that your character has, becoming a recurrent event. Your character realizes her need, and mine takes advantage of this to use her as he sees fit. Perhaps this can become complicated when this aspect of their secret lives starts bleeding into their work and other lives.

I know it's very general/broad - but we can discuss details via PM if you're interested.
 
I have a crazy idea about a woman marrying twin brothers. They looks alike but has different character.

This is going to be plenty of dialog and sex. Your character married to Chang the elder of the twins. You will be living with Chang, his mother and Cheng his younger brother. This is a very small rural village and everyone is poor.

Your family is as poor too, and your father arrange for your marriage with Chang. He is a farmer, hard-working, charming and strong.

On the wedding night, you learnt that you married to both the brothers and they are going to share you alternate nights. this thread is going to have many twist. Your reluctant, acceptance, falling in love, quarrel, pregnant .... Lets decide the ending together. One female player needed for this job. Message me to discuss.
 
Back
Top