UK thread part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Tal! Will you make me some dinner? It's either that or I go for a kebab...

URGH!!! Kebab??? <mini vomit>

I think there is a little spag bol left, was going to have it for lunch tomorrow but its yours if you can bear to eat real home-made food :p

URGH!!! Kebab??? <mini vomit>

I think there is a little spag bol left, was going to have it for lunch tomorrow but its yours if you can bear to eat real home-made food :p

I ended up making a quick pasta dish that I do very well. *takes a bow* I'm a master chef, you know?
Spag Bol is an absolute favour of mine so I wouldn't say no to that!

It's so hard being this awesome.

I ended up making a quick pasta dish that I do very well. *takes a bow* I'm a master chef, you know?
Spag Bol is an absolute favour of mine so I wouldn't say no to that!

It's so hard being this awesome.

LMAO - oh babe, I know you are awesome. No, really. It is soooo obvious. To erm...erm...

Good morning all :D

Am forcing a smile on my face, I am NOT grumpy at being out of bed, nope. My little darlings WILL one day learn that sleeping in is actually allowed. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy.

not working yet :/

Am forcing a smile on my face, I am NOT grumpy at being out of bed, nope. My little darlings WILL one day learn that sleeping in is actually allowed. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy.

Just keep telling yourself that, it May just work, this month, see what I did, May. Yeh, I know too early for word play!

:rolleyes:

Morning T :D

Just stop whinging and enjoy your tea!

Ive been up for an hour!!!!!!

Morning everyone! The first of May... :D
I've only had a tiny amount of sleep but I may have a sneaky nap later on. I hope everyone has an awesome day - whatever you do.

*Launches into a rendition of...*

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. If you're happy and you know it and you rea....

*Stops as the death stare coming from Tallulah makes him leg it as fast as possible*

Morning T :D

Just stop whinging and enjoy your tea!

Ive been up for an hour!!!!!!

LMAO - me?? Whinge???? Sheesh!! I was only saying life isn't fair, my life sucks, why is everyone's life better than mine???? :D

Oh - did I tell you I handed my notice in at work? I shall be a lady of leisure in a couple of months time :D :D :D

(and my new car is sooo loverly :p)

Morning everyone! The first of May... :D
I've only had a tiny amount of sleep but I may have a sneaky nap later on. I hope everyone has an awesome day - whatever you do.

*Launches into a rendition of...*

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. If you're happy and you know it and you rea....

*Stops as the death stare coming from Tallulah makes him leg it as fast as possible*

LMAO. Goddamnit Ritch - you know exactly how to press my buttons! <rolls eyes>

LMAO. Goddamnit Ritch - you know exactly how to press my buttons! <rolls eyes>

Yeah? I've still got the old singing voice then. I am a singing God... *whistles innocently and wanders off to find something yummy to eat.*

Note to self: Sing nursery rhymes to turn Tal on.

Yeah? I've still got the old singing voice then. I am a singing God... *whistles innocently and wanders off to find something yummy to eat.*

Note to self: Sing nursery rhymes to turn Tal on.

NOOOO!!! LOL - this is soooo wrong and you know it! You KNOW I work with kids - you are sick, sick, sick

Im going to start ignoring you :p

NOOOO!!! LOL - this is soooo wrong and you know it! You KNOW I work with kids - you are sick, sick, sick

Im going to start ignoring you :p

Hahaha, I grossed you out early today. Phew, I can spend the rest of the day relaxing and indulging in some other sort of pervy behaviour. :D

And you can't ignore me! Who will I have to actually talk to on here? :p

Ah, the closing of another chilled out day!!

About to go eat the chilli that has been bubbling nicely for a while - catch you all later <kisses for all>

I've just had Gammon, new potatoes and salad. A healthy dinner - what the hell is up with me? Not a kebab in sight ;)

Hi CFMB - how goes it this evening?

Bank Holiday weekend . . . Here I come sunny Hunny

20870610364_1afbdcf2a8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back