The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm . . . something gentle to go with Chinese food . . . a light white wine, perhaps? And a double whiskey sour for Kimmee?

I've been houseworking up a storm and really laid into dinner. I made up chipotle chili in the slow cooker and baked sourdough biscuits to go with it. The were both delicious but I'm going to have to take a stomach pill in about another hour. If I don't I will be one unhappy bruin come 3:00 a.m.

thanks, bear. :kiss: <sips drink>

if I were rich... I'd send you some once a week just for fun. :):rose: <--see, there's one already. lol

Ahhh Bear...I wish I'd had dinner w/you tonight!

And you are just too sweet, Kim:rose:

Ahhh Bear...I wish I'd had dinner w/you tonight!

And you are just too sweet, Kim:rose:

this is just sad to admit... and shocking to other people who love flowers...

don't look, bear!!!

I get tired of looking at them some days... like on Thursday when I was there for 14 hours straight... and today, if I had to see just one more damned yellow rose... <sigh>

Not sad, Kimmee, perfectly normal. In September I love my students but by this time of the year, if I never see them again it will be too soon. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and the opposite is also true.

this is just sad to admit... and shocking to other people who love flowers...

don't look, bear!!!

I get tired of looking at them some days... like on Thursday when I was there for 14 hours straight... and today, if I had to see just one more damned yellow rose... <sigh>

Ahh it's perfectly understandable...like cooking a huge Thanksgiving dinner by yourself...by the time you set down to eat...you don't want anything.....

Not sad, Kimmee, perfectly normal. In September I love my students but by this time of the year, if I never see them again it will be too soon. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and the opposite is also true.

after seeing 1300 of them... it's no wonder. :rolleyes: and the freakin thorns are a PITA! :mad: my hands are a wreck!

Ahh it's perfectly understandable...like cooking a huge Thanksgiving dinner by yourself...by the time you set down to eat...you don't want anything.....

but a nap. lol I know what you mean. lol

after seeing 1300 of them... it's no wonder. :rolleyes: and the freakin thorns are a PITA! :mad: my hands are a wreck!

but a nap. lol I know what you mean. lol

That's why I grow orchids. I used to have a rosebush or two around because HM likes them but after I fell into them . . . twice . . . I got out the olde lobbynge sheeres and that was the end! There's something about lying on your stomach while your mother-in-law pulls out the thorns that is just too humiliating to be borne.

Sleep and heal, Trish. :kiss:

*yawn*

Hiya folks! How's the water in the hot tub this afternoon? Nice and not-hot, I hope...hehehe

:cool:

Not really sure. Been at express care for two hours and all they can do is scratch their watches and wind their butts. They're all confused.

What's up with you Molly? Is it serious? There's lots of flu strains makin' the rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back