• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol well i feel special and loved then =P i need not ask how the night is going because those pics made it obvious :D

More importantly has it improved your night?

Wow Bethy! Fucking WOW. That may be 3 of the hottest pics I have ever seen!

:eek: Thank you <3

I was a bit annoyed with myself for putting the watermark on the second one where i did (without realising). Hard to see the wetness begin as i pull the panties out of me. And yes I DID put some inside of me..i like to do it every now and again when I am on cam or something and let them watch as I pull them out slowly :devil:

Well I have to say I love the evidence of how wet you get, and I love that you don't shave. :)

You are a lovely, beautiful, sweet kind and nice woman. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Oh my, I'm saving myself for something for 24 hours, and these pictures make it difficult. So very hot.
Hey :)

Saving yourself for someone before you cum (which I do quite a bit) is only fun if you are challenged in that time. AGF likes to wind me up until I am almost crazy with lust and a need to cum! Only we found out last time that I can go and go and go..i came countless times and my body was still wanting more but I was exhausted. It borders on torture when its like that!

Well I have to say I love the evidence of how wet you get, and I love that you don't shave. :)

You are a lovely, beautiful, sweet kind and nice woman. It's a pleasure to have you here.
I normally shave :eek: That was my before shot :D I am doing the shaving sequence soon. And sometimes it is nice to look like a woman and not a girl.

And thank you /blushes/ kisses xxx

of course it made my night better ;) even better knowing those panties were actually inside you :D

of course it made my night better ;) even better knowing those panties were actually inside you :D
Thought it might :) Perv just like me <3 Now of course I am gagging for action and no-one here to slide upon :(

how's that cherry lollipop taste? :D i'd give you something else but i gotta go :( nighty night

how's that cherry lollipop taste? :D i'd give you something else but i gotta go :( nighty night
Wonderful hunni :kiss:

Night sweetie xxxx

-----------

Serious moment...Can anyone either find me where I decided what to do for the 5000th or remember what I said I would do? Now I am back on form I really want to get that sorted.

Feeling my hips grind up to you as the sensation sends a bolt of electricity to my clit..throbbing now.

Your body against mine makes my cock jump. I switch breasts and lick your lick the nipple I'd been pinching while my free hand glides down your body

Your body against mine makes my cock jump. I switch breasts and lick your lick the nipple I'd been pinching while my free hand glides down your body
This move I like :)

My legs wrap around you and I try and push my body down to meet my throbbing pussy with the tip of your cock.

..is it a turn on or off to know I am sharing a naughty moment with a girl in between our chats?

This move I like :)

My legs wrap around you and I try and push my body down to meet my throbbing pussy with the tip of your cock.

..is it a turn on or off to know I am sharing a naughty moment with a girl in between our chats?

Knowing you're being naughty with another woman is a turn on, not a turn off ;)

My cock brushes your clit, making us both jump. I ease us down and let myslef slide into you. Damn you feel good, baby.

Knowing you're being naughty with another woman is a turn on, not a turn off ;)

My cock brushes your clit, making us both jump. I ease us down and let myslef slide into you. Damn you feel good, baby.
Good good..t'was a risk to mention if I thought it would be a turn off :)

I moan a thank you, making my cheeks flush with embarrassment. Another thrust from you and the redness is no longer from my slip up. I run my hands down your back to your delicious cheeks and squeeze, pushing my hard nipples into your chest.

Back