In/Out Board

Goldie Munro said:
Here one minute ...gone the next! Hope its not as long as the last time Pop!

Oh it won't be my dear... Last time there were real big issues and reasons to stay away... Just at the moment there's nothing preventing my lurking here and occasionally popping up ;) :D I'm a little busy with various real life items that's all.

scheherazade_79 said:
Nope... :confused:

Should we have a party of our own instead? :catroar:

Ok what bugger forgot to invite TX & Zade to the party ???

pop_54 said:
Oh it won't be my dear... Last time there were real big issues and reasons to stay away... Just at the moment there's nothing preventing my lurking here and occasionally popping up ;) :D I'm a little busy with various real life items that's all.

Pops,

Just for you, I read preventing as perverting..... :D

My appearance on the boards is going to be cut considerably in the coming weeks. I have a very busy period ahead of me for uni.

:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
My appearance on the boards is going to be cut considerably in the coming weeks. I have a very busy period ahead of me for uni.

be good to yourself! :rose:

I'm sort of IN - moving apartment, might take a few days but at least the Internet is back up and running :D

neonlyte said:
I'm sort of IN - moving apartment, might take a few days but at least the Internet is back up and running :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like it when Neo's IN! :devil:

:heart:

neonlyte said:
:kiss: :kiss:

Impressive book collection SK :cool:

well the bottom row is self-published... the "fans" have convinced me to offer them as PDF's... with audio... :eek: I'm still recording... lol

The top row is the "real" published stuff :)

p.s. I fixed my website per your suggestion... thanks for that... never would have known, on my stupid browser!

I'll be leaving on Sunday morning on an unexpected business trip. I might be here after that, but probably not often. I'm officially back on the 14th.

Be good(ish) :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:
I'll be leaving on Sunday morning on an unexpected business trip. I might be here after that, but probably not often. I'm officially back on the 14th.

I'll be sad. :(

Nirvanadragones said:

You too be goodish, dear one, and have fun-ish too. Big hug and :kiss: , and I will miss you while your are gone. :heart:

Back