In/Out Board

I'll be out after today and all of next week. Family vacation to florida ..... which will be more driving and work for me than if I stayed home.

Salvor-Hardon said:
I'll be out after today and all of next week. Family vacation to florida ..... which will be more driving and work for me than if I stayed home.

aw. Try to have fun anyway. :eek:

SelenaKittyn said:
aw. Try to have fun anyway. :eek:
3 days in Haines City with in-laws then 4 days with my folks prepping for a wedding. I'll be happy to not go insane.

Salvor-Hardon said:
3 days in Haines City with in-laws then 4 days with my folks prepping for a wedding. I'll be happy to not go insane.

Oh. :(

well come back as sane as you can and we'll rub your shoulders and give you kitty tongue baths. :)

Okay...

I'm going to be in and out this month...

I'm starting my own personal NANO today... a novel in a month. :eek:

Starting from scratch. But I've got a great idea... and I'm putting everything else on the back burner for this. Let's see how many words I can do.......

I'm going to enter this:

http://firstchapters.gather.com/

Anyone else have something they want to submit?

So if you see me playing on the boards, SPANK ME and tell me to get back to work!

:D

Welcome back Moonlight Elf - wonderful to have an apparently happy ending in your scary accident. :rose:

Best wishes to Rogue and I look forward to your return. :rose:

Selena - what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be writing? :devil:
I'll be glad if you cheat a certain amount and hang out a bit here. :rose:

I'll be working offline until my thesis is completed. A couple of days, at the most.

Have fun :rose:

P.S. Nirvana takes no responsibility for posts made in the past 24 hours.(Unless I said something nice . . . ) My body was abducted :cool:

Last edited:
I shall be a bit quiet if not out completely for a while... So fear not good folks, I will creep up on you when least expected :D :devil:

pop_54 said:
I shall be a bit quiet if not out completely for a while... So fear not good folks, I will creep up on you when least expected :D :devil:

Here one minute ...gone the next! Hope its not as long as the last time Pop!

scheherazade_79 said:
Everyone's disappeared for the weekend :(
Do you think it's a party we weren't informed about? I didn't get the memo, how about you?

Back