The Chain Trick

chain on the way

Ordered a 4' piece of stainless chain should be here in a few days. Wife and I both eager to give it a go. Attempts at fisting have been unsuccessful as my hands are just a little too big. I am hoping this will trigger a squirt. Will report back
 
Last edited:
got the chain and oh my God!

We got the chain and tried it after work today. I got about 2.5 feet inside and she used the hitachi wand on her clit. What an explosive orgasm! will add more details later.
 
chain HHmmm

Ive used a large beaded necklace and string of beads. never thought of a chain... She likes when I run the beads along either side of her clit as Im working my finger magic.
 
Chain in the UK

I bought 70cm of this chain; it cost £6.88 + 1.50 post and packing.

It's perfect chain for the trick. The links are extremely smooth with no sharp edges, and there is (obviously) no plating or coating to come off or be damaged. And, although it it perfect for the the purpose described in this thread, I find that strong, heavy chain also has lots of other delightful uses in BDSM practice.

Strongly recommended.
 
this sounds very interesting....... hmmmmm..... would be willing to give this a shot.
 
Perhaps this isnt the place to post this, so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong.

A Chain trick I like is to peel back my foreskin, and wrap a little chain around my glans before rolling the foresking back over the chain.. It feels so good, all those links under my skin & looks okay too....
 
Tried this on a lady friend last night. Stopped inserting chain when she was mostly but not quite completely full and then inserted a fairly thick vibe and started thrusting with it rather vigorously. She exploded. She said the vibrations ended up being sent throughout the chain. She was also extremely surprised to find out that she orgasmed without any direct stimulation of her clit, especially since it was so very intense.

~huggz~
 
Perhaps this isnt the place to post this, so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong.

A Chain trick I like is to peel back my foreskin, and wrap a little chain around my glans before rolling the foresking back over the chain.. It feels so good, all those links under my skin & looks okay too....

Over on bmezine, they have a whole section about genital beading... Here

I've always wondered what that would feel like, inside me.

I couple probably fashion something with a dildo, some small chain and a couple of condoms. Hmmmmm
 
Over on bmezine, they have a whole section about genital beading... Here

I've always wondered what that would feel like, inside me.

I couple probably fashion something with a dildo, some small chain and a couple of condoms. Hmmmmm

Thanks, this sounds like a good idea to try!!
 
Safe? I wouldn't try it, unless you mastered it first. I'd probably still use a rope, or single tailed whip instead, as the likelyhood of a pinch with a chain. The rectal wall is extremely thin, and easilly torn, not to mention filled with feces. Vaginally, the risk is pain, and possible reproductive harm, while analy, you're talking ascites, toxic shock, and death, not possibly, but likely.
 
Have bought the chain, but is was rather rough, so its being treated to a good sanding/polishing before use.
I cant wait to try it!
 
Have bought the chain, but is was rather rough, so its being treated to a good sanding/polishing before use.
I cant wait to try it!

Only use the high grade stainless steel chain as mentioned before.

I have to caution against using the chains described. I went to all the local hardware stores, I found lots of rough galvanized chains, some chromed, and one inferior quality stainless steel chain at Lowes. All those chains are OK for hardware use but IMO they may be dangerous for this. Galvanized chains aren't smooth enough and they're coated, AND you might be allergic to the metal contents. Chromed chains may flake, flakes are sharp, it'll rust. Plastic chains are not good because of the material, the mold seams around the link are sharp and rough, and they're too light in weight.

If you're interested in doing this I strongly urge you to order the stainless steel chain. The minimum order is 10 feet of chain, $6.25/foot+postage. You may want to have them cut it to your choice of lengths.
I ordered it on Monday, was delivered on Wednesday.
Here is the link for the chain I used (5/16" 316L Stainless Steel Chain)...
http://www.stainlesschains.net/
* 30400 Solon Industrial Pkwy
Solon, OH 44139
* (440) 248-0731 * (440) 248-1050

This is a welded, polished stainless steel chain. It was clean but I washed it with Spray&Wash to make sure it was grease and oil free, then rinsed with alcohol, then water again. It is very smooth...I ran my fingers around each link, didn't find any rough spots that could cause any injury. Next I licked each weld-joint and still couldn't find any rough or sharp spots.

She loved the chain...
 
Last edited:
that.....looks.....like.....OMG kind of fun.....now to find a Sir -giggles and runs off-
 
yes I got 316 marine grade chain, but it was deff not smooth enough to put anywhere near my pussy!!
Would be very cautious with plated or galvanised, they can flake off in a none too good way!!!
 
yes I got 316 marine grade chain, but it was deff not smooth enough to put anywhere near my pussy!!
Would be very cautious with plated or galvanised, they can flake off in a none too good way!!!
*************************************************************
I hope this works.
Quote from Lurker...
"_Lurker_
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_haired_lad View Post
I've been reading this thread with great interest. Can anyone recommend somewhere to get some decent chain in the UK? If possible, also could they recommend some actual chain? Cheers!
I just ordered Stainless Steel Chain, type "316L" per the recommendation earlier in this thread. Paid $6.50/foot here in the states.

Order direct from here (UK)

or

Here is a google search that provided results in the UK"
*************************************************************

I can't emphasize enough how important the quality of the chain is. It is expensive, but do you really want to take chances considering where it's going???
 
Last edited:
Hi Valids,
I have a question for you. It seems to me like this would work best for women that can experience "G-spot" orgasms. Is your wife one that has this ability? My wife and I are still learning to stimulate her g-spot to the point of orgasm and I was debating waiting to try this after becoming successful through "traditional" means. The other option would be to jump in with both feet and see what happens. My fear is if this doesn't do it for her, she may never want to go back, even after learning how to have a g-gasm.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top