Authors! Sign in here!

Re: Re: Authors! Sign in here!

justathought555 said:
Hi, I am newly registered, though I have been visiting the site for a couple of years. My first story for public consumption is being edited right now (by a Literotica Volunteer Editor and by a friend who is a much better writer than me, but she still needs convincing to let the public see her work), and after updates and improvements, should be submitted in a week or so.

The basics about me are: straight male, late 30s, working and going to school and not much time for anything else, hence the writing hobby. Also, I am a bit of a night owl, though that is a bad habit with classes starting at 9:00 or 9:30 a.m. each day.

The current story (as well as future ideas that are percolating) will probably end up in the 'Erotic Couplings' section, though some other categories may get into the mix.

As for my initial interest in written erotica, it is pretty mundane. When I was younger, and Penthouse mag was 'special', I always thought the Forum section was a LOT more interesting than the pics (though the pics were pretty good :) ). Later on (a few years ago, the friend I mentioned earlier and I started exchanging stories written for each other. Now I have gotten all brave and everything and have tried to write for a wider audience.

Anyway, I look forward to talking to all of you.

Good night!

Good luck for taking that first step by starting to edit work for posting here, justathought! It's always the hardest thing to show your work, your pride and joy, to others... but the best reward to get back great, encouraging feedback! Keep your chin up hey, and welcome to Lit! :p

I look forward to reading your work when it's submitted! :)

hi just!

jump in, learn how to swim
no sharks in these waters

Greetings

Sure, I'll jump on the bandwagon and bite. *grins* Okay, so I promise not to bite too hard. Well, not unless you ask nice.

I am a bisexual Poly female in Ohio. I am a Domme and I have vampire, blood and Goth fetishes. I love macrabe and horror.

I love to write... So if anyone likes my writing style and wants me to write something for them, feel free to PM me about it. I look forward to all ideas... Even some that people might find sick or disturbing. Believe me, nothing much shocks, frightens or offends me.

Hit me with your best shot and see what I can pull off for you!

Re: Greetings

darkgoddess2478 said:
Sure, I'll jump on the bandwagon and bite. *grins* Okay, so I promise not to bite too hard. Well, not unless you ask nice.

I am a bisexual Poly female in Ohio. I am a Domme and I have vampire, blood and Goth fetishes. I love macrabe and horror.

I love to write... So if anyone likes my writing style and wants me to write something for them, feel free to PM me about it. I look forward to all ideas... Even some that people might find sick or disturbing. Believe me, nothing much shocks, frightens or offends me.

Hit me with your best shot and see what I can pull off for you!

lol bite :) Biting is good... at the right times, in the right places :p

Welcome, DG...all are welcome here! Good luck to you, and may you grace us soon with a tale or two!

MasochisticToy said:

Please check out my poem and feel free to vote on it and/or post feedback for it!
Thank you! MasochisticToy

Liquid Love

MasochisticToy

Enjoyed your poem Liquid Love. Nice to hear that girls actually like it.

I think my poem, Bitch Goddess, could also be described as masochistic. Let me know what you think ;)

Keep up the good work.

Wifwat

Poem Bitch Goddess
http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=95817

Hi y'all!

I am a married woman of 31 years (32 in March, lol)

I have been writing erotica for nearly a year now, mostly for the joy and pleasure of cyberlovers. Many have encouraged me to write for the public. The best cyberlover I have ever experienced introduced me to this site. I can never thank him enough!

I do wish to eventually be published, in the erotica genre and in other genre's as well.....:D

I submitted my first two stories last night, I hope they are accepted. Y'all feel free to give me feedback, I am open to constructive criticism. It is the only way to learn.

I don't have any specific speciality at the moment. I do however have many fantasies, some of which I have fulfilled and some that I will fulfill before too long. I will be writing about those real life experiences as well as writing from my imagination. I will leave it up to the readers to decide which is which, hehehe :D

welcome, am.

Lit has minimal rules, so unless your stories are in the forbidden realm, or really poorly wspelled, you ought to see them online within the week.

Meanwhile, please post on this forum. We love new playtoys..err I mean playmates

Hi All...

I'm not new to lit, but am recently new to the BB... figured I'd pop in, write my name on the wall and say hi.

I've been writing for about 9 months now, with all of my stories being aimed towards my special someone here. I have stories posted under this nic (cummybear) as well as some earlier stories under "baloo the bear"

My stories tend to lean towards romance and erotic encounters, seeing as one of their purposes is to live out fantasies that I am unable to live out in real with my honey.

I'd be interested in knowing what anyone thinks should they pull me up for some reading. :)

cummybear said:
Hi All...

I'm not new to lit, but am recently new to the BB... figured I'd pop in, write my name on the wall and say hi.

I've been writing for about 9 months now, with all of my stories being aimed towards my special someone here. I have stories posted under this nic (cummybear) as well as some earlier stories under "baloo the bear"

My stories tend to lean towards romance and erotic encounters, seeing as one of their purposes is to live out fantasies that I am unable to live out in real with my honey.

I'd be interested in knowing what anyone thinks should they pull me up for some reading. :)

welcome

being a bear, I shudder to think which bodily fluid you used to write your name on the wall ( marking your territory?)

please post often

My original post seems to have disappeard during the upgrade, so i might as well post again.

Hi, my name is Hulder (scandinavian mythological creature, a woman with a tail), and i'm new to this site. I've been writing erotic stories for a while, but have only recently dares let anyone read them, and the feedback i've received has been so good that i decided to take it to the next level, and try to get them published online. Want to run them by an editor first, so am waiting to hear back from "my chosen one", and in the meantime i'm trying to learn how this site works. I like it already, and i look forward to getting to know people better.

Hugs and kisses!!! :kiss:

sirhugs said:
welcome, am.

Lit has minimal rules, so unless your stories are in the forbidden realm, or really poorly wspelled, you ought to see them online within the week.

Meanwhile, please post on this forum. We love new playtoys..err I mean playmates
I find that I enjoy BEING a playtoy...err... playmate, lol. Thanks to all for the warm welcome! As you can see by my siggie you were right sirhugs, my submissions were accepted! Would love to have some feedback though!

angelicminx said:
I find that I enjoy BEING a playtoy...err... playmate, lol. Thanks to all for the warm welcome! As you can see by my siggie you were right sirhugs, my submissions were accepted! Would love to have some feedback though!

A Play toy is always a good place to start a story :devil:

KinkyJohn's Intro

Hello All,

My name is John (obviously). I'm 23 years (and 5 days) old. I'm a Single STRAITE Male in Utah (No, I'm not a Mormon. Can tell I get that question a lot, huh?). I am a Virgin in real life, but have been roleplaying sexually for over 4 years and been told I've gotten good at it.

My experience mostly includes Sci-Fi Fan Fics, namely "Star Trek" related Fan Fics. Also a Short story Mystery. Working on a Crime-Drama Novel. Also working on a Co-Written story with Lakisha, Dom/Sub Story. (not sure if she registered yet as an author). I've written a few Star Trek Erotica. Also have other erotica still in the works, mostly incest erotica. When I finish I can try to add them.

My Fetishes include: Roleplaying Incest, Ageplay, Star Trek Characters, Cheaters, Teacher/Student, and other types of roleplay.

Ladies, fill free to contact me at anytime to RP.

Anything else you want to know just ask. If your interested in reading my work, feel free to e-mail me and request a copy, unless there is a place where we can post non-published work in this forum.

Wordgoddess here

Hey, I'm Wordgoddess. I think my post got erased from the weekend upgrades. I have several stories posted, and I'm working on more. "Conditioning Brian's Heart" was from an idea in the the story ideas forum. Eventually I will write the sequel I left it open for.

If anyone has any story ideas, let me know. I'm chock full of ideas already, but I love incorporating others' ideas in my stores as well to bring more depth to them.

I also have a comment for KinkyJohn:

Why don't you post your stories on literotica.com? Shy? If you're not sure about your stories or just want them to be perfect, there's always the volunteer editor program. There's also a bulletin board dedicated to feedback. So check it out, and welcome to literotica.com! :)

Welcome WG. Most of the threads here contain ' free for the taking' ideas. Help yourself.

New Kid on the block

Wow I'm so original and clever with my title. I mean just look at it, its like I think I'm cool or something. I suppose it would be worse if I'd put something motivated and Marine Corp there. Aight here's the facts. I'm a 22 year old Marine who's spent plenty of time over seas. I like to write mostly fantasy and sci-fi I'm working on a book as we speak hoping to get myself published. I range from romantic to brutal and working all the angles in between. I'm in desperate need of actual constructive critisizm on my works though, more than you did a great job and more than you suck. Something I can actually work towards improving. Well I love all of you, hope to see you in the future.

Sean Renaud

Hey KinkyJohn, welcome to Lit!

So was reading in your post that you've written a little StarTrek erotica... do you think you could possibly send some stories my way? Or, if you have them available somewhere online, maybe link them? Thanks a lot, and I hope you enjoy the site! Maybe post a few on Lit? We could always 'use' some good stories, ifya get my meaning :p

BTW tried to PM and email you, but had no luck either way! :(

Howdy, Texguy84 here. I like supernatural stories, and stories with a dominant female character. Haven't really been writing enough to figure out what else I like to write, so I will probably be adding to my bag of tricks in the future.

Sean Renaud said:
Wow I'm so original and clever with my title. I mean just look at it, its like I think I'm cool or something. I suppose it would be worse if I'd put something motivated and Marine Corp there. Aight here's the facts. I'm a 22 year old Marine who's spent plenty of time over seas. I like to write mostly fantasy and sci-fi I'm working on a book as we speak hoping to get myself published. I range from romantic to brutal and working all the angles in between. I'm in desperate need of actual constructive critisizm on my works though, more than you did a great job and more than you suck. Something I can actually work towards improving. Well I love all of you, hope to see you in the future.

Sean Renaud

welcome to Story Ideas, Lit Forum's home of bargain basement clearance plots and surplus character liquidation.

Texguy84 said:
Howdy, Texguy84 here. I like supernatural stories, and stories with a dominant female character. Haven't really been writing enough to figure out what else I like to write, so I will probably be adding to my bag of tricks in the future.

I'd say "hi tex" but its like we know each other already

Hi, my name's goro goro. Although I haven't published much on Literotica yet (just submitting my second story), I write stories since about 15 years. Basically, I'm open to any category, as long as the idea is good. However, I tend to write high intensity and realistic sex scenes, so romance and fantasy are not my preferred genres. Anything else just needs an active imagination and good research.

Back