The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Amazing, how such a small change to my profile has drastically decreased the number of wanker PMs I get in a week.

Men are. Funny. :D

I love ya, but yer funny!

LT: Amazing, how such a small change to my profile has drastically decreased the number of wanker PMs I get in a week.

Men are. Funny. :D

I love ya, but yer funny!

I'm sorry. I didn't know we were supposed to send you wanker PM's. Maybe next time.

How do I nicely tell my boss not to pick on a woman eating chocolate at a time when she SERIOUSLY NEEDS THAT FUCKING CHOCOLATE...?
My original plan involved demonic voicing and possible threats of head removal.
But I think that miiiight get me fired.

LT- I'm certain I'm making this harder than it really is but it's beginning to frustrate the hell outta me!

And I just realized that sounds dirty even though it's not.

How do I nicely tell my boss not to pick on a woman eating chocolate at a time when she SERIOUSLY NEEDS THAT FUCKING CHOCOLATE...?
My original plan involved demonic voicing and possible threats of head removal.
But I think that miiiight get me fired.

Ummmm... cultivate a don't-fuck-with-me-while-I'm-having-chocolate look?

LT~

Is it really Friday? Hopefully Sir and I will both be in a better mood tonight. Well, he did warn me.. *grins*

That was a TON more food than it looked like but sooooooo good.

That I wish I had a transporter or a tardissy thing so I could stand face to face with Veroe while we brainstorm our thread

Trying to type all my many thoughts with two fingers is driving me nuts...plus my iPad:confused::rose: is on the fritz I think.:eek:

LT: I'm going to have to work harder to get into this character if I want to actually write the story I'm intending. As it is, I'm already growing to like the way my co-writer is writing her character so much that it makes me feel bad that my guy is so mean! Grins. When did that happen, anyway?

I really need to write a nicer guy at some point, I suppose.

That I wish I had a transporter or a tardissy thing so I could stand face to face with Veroe while we brainstorm our thread

Trying to type all my many thoughts with two fingers is driving me nuts...plus my iPad:confused::rose: is on the fritz I think.:eek:

I'm sorry for being such trouble to you.:eek:

Wheee, I wrote a post tonight! I think I might get one more done. Maybe. Nods and then glances at his thread list. At least I can try.

Seriously. Just beat me. Fuck me. Throw a blanket over me and go the fuck away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back