Asshole obsessed

I still haven't figured out how to attach pics here yet. but i love to show off my ass. For now if you want a pick pm me

Someone was kind enough to.show me how to attach files... i hope you all enjoy

Attachments

• 2012-08-06 19.40.48.jpg
    2012-08-06 19.40.48.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 2012-08-06 19.41.40.jpg
    2012-08-06 19.41.40.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 186
I was sucking cock today and he had me turned around on his bed and slipped three fingers in my ass as I was sucking him. It was our first time together and I was begging him to fuck me but he said he was ready to cum so I kept sucking him, moaning as I was grinding my ass on his three fingers. My ass is his and he's fucking me next time.

Lately I have been really obsessed with assholes. Fucking an ass is what I crave.Any other guys feel this way?I know mostly the focus on this site is about craving cock but surely there are those who love mens asses too.Maybe some bottom men can share some pics of there assholes.
Yeah I have a huge asshole fetish

Lately I have been really obsessed with assholes. Fucking an ass is what I crave.Any other guys feel this way?I know mostly the focus on this site is about craving cock but surely there are those who love mens asses too.Maybe some bottom men can share some pics of there assholes.
I love to eat and fuck ass, male or female, but I much prefer male. I love getting mine fucked too.

Back