Pornstar Neighbour (Open to females.)

"So you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Chad asked with a smirk ashe felt her fingers run softly over his chest.

"So i have been in the neighbourhood less than a day and already got the hottest girl as my girlfriend. I really like this place."

Chad laughed a little.
 
So I gather you like that idea? We could play out the whole "getting to that point"... a play for the neighborhood busybodies and my parents to make our getting to do what we really like doing easier for us. Just an idea We don't have to really date if you don't like that idea.

She laughed a little too at the thought of dating a porn star and making her own movies with him who knows maybe getting into acting for real with him. Though she highly doubted he would want her to do that meaning he would have to share her with other actors. He did say he was hers and she was his... but that was a topic for later as she reached to grab a blanket and snuggle there beside him sated for now.
 
"I don't mind playing it up for the neighbours. Sounds like fun."

Chad pulled the blanket covering them both as he lay next to Lauren. He felt her hand slid onto his cock that was semi hard rubbing him as Chad smiled.

This girl was such a tease.
 
Okay... now is it just playing it up for sex or what?

To date him would be fine if it was just sex that was fine too. Her fingers circled his semi hard manhood as her eyes closed relaxing and snuggling close purring.

So what would you want us to do next time?
 
"It;s playing it up for us to be together."

Chad softly nuzzled into her neck as he begun to get tired.

"We can do whatever you want? Lauren now what do you want?"
 
Us... Yeah... together... beyond what appears to be constant incredible lust sex and dancing.

She snuggled close to him. I have till I get off work tomorrow night to stay here. Heck sometimes when that neighborhood gets to be too much for me to stomach I come here and stay.
 
"Well if that's what you want. That is what you will have."

Chad snuggled up to Lauren as he felt his eyes getting tired. Lauren's hand was still rubbing his semi hard cock softly.
 
Her hand eventually quit moving as sleep overtook her and she snuggled there with him a soft smile on her lips as her mind drifted over everything from the moment they met and what was to come.
 
Chad was asleep . He was known as a heavy sleeper most times. With his arms wrapped around Lauren and her ass pressing into his groin rubbing against it.

Within minutes one of Chad's body parts had woken up and was at least 8 inches tall.

It begun to rub between Lauren's ass cheeks an touch her pussy lips when her ass grinded on it more.

Chad however was completely asleep when Lauren's alarm woke her up a minute later telling her it was 6 in the morning.
 
She swatted at the alarm clock till the annoying chirping ended as she snuggled back against him for a moment or two longer. As her mind woke up more remembering who was there with her and smiled slipping carefully from his arms to not wake him up and moved about quietly.

She had a plan... Grabbing a velvet scarf and gently blindfolding him. Slipping velvet lined cuffs around his wrists and the bed and again around his ankles and the bed and waited for him to wake up as she slipped into a long raven gown and pulled her hair up in a clip leaving ringlets to fall around her face.

She waited for him to awake a smile on her face as she plotted still more.
 
Chad opened his eyes when he woke up only to see darkness. He thought he had the sheet over his head and tried to pull it back when he worked out his hands couldn't move.

His feet couldn't move either without sight or feel with his hands he called out.

"Lauren? Lauren are you there?"

His cock still mostly rock hard.
 
She smiled and leaning down by his ear she whispered... I am right here...

Her breath soft at his ear as she spoke again.

So why were you sent here warrior... Did they think you could get any closer than their normal assassins?

Fingertips began to trail over his chest as she waited for his answer.
 
Chad remembered the lines as he tried to struggle against the cuffs.

"My princess you missunderstand. I was sent here to protect the prince to protect you."

As lauren's hot breath touched his ear it made his cock get harder again.
 
He told them send NO ONE we did not know and neither of us know you young warrior... try again.

Her words a near hiss keeping her soft breath on his ear and her fingernails on his chest digging in slightly to accent her words.

Your fate however has been left in my hands so if you prefer life... you will have much to prove to me... Alone...

She remembered that the two were lovers and he truly was trying actually to protect her from the prince himself. She could act on nothing till the other soldiers were out of the room though. She closed a drawer on the nightstand to account for the door sound for him.
 
As Chad hears a noise that sounds like a draw shutting he speaks out to the princess as Chad continues to struggle against the cuffs.

"Princess I am hear to help. I will do anything to show i am here to protect you."

Chad was completely helpless and naked. In the film he was caught by the guards of the castle and as he didn't want to hurt the guards he backs down.

He is now at the princesses mercy.
 
She whispers to him since the noise didn't seem to register as her attempt at the close of a door.

They are gone... but I still think I like this.

She moved to kiss his chest her hands softly caressing him as she smiled. Her long hair dancing over his naked chest.

So tell me who do you think I need protecting from...

They both knew who he was truly there to protect her from but this was a fun little game in case any ears were still nearby.
 
"I must protect you from the prince. I will protect you from the prince. "

Chad was still struggling against the cuffs a little as he felt her kiss his chest.
 
Only then did she remove the blindfold to look into his eyesHe has been gone most of this day but I am glad you arrived... She whispered the last part... My love...

She moved to sit by him but since they suspect you of being an assassin or something else I guess that means this time my love you are mine to do with as I wish...

She smiled and kissed him passionately before stepping back so he could see the gown fall from her body there in the candle light.
 
The warrior watched as the robe fell from the princess. He was still tied up and helpless as the princesses naked body was a vision of beauty.

"Ohhhh my princess. You are beautiful."

The naked warrior's cock sprung to life quickly growing to 10 inches with a little help it would grow to 12 inches as he watched the princess.
 
She loved how he fell into the story and smiled returning to the bed she laid down there beside him and nipped at his lips.

Love...

Her body snaked over his as she continued to kiss him and nipping at his lips. Her hands softly caressing him as she teased him a little. Her legs coming to rest on either side of his hips and thighs she smiled carefully guiding him deep within her. A soft gasp falling from her as she slowly sensually moved her body on his.
 
The warrior felt the princess kiss him as he felt her hands guide his cock carefully into her pussy.

She slowly moved down onto his cock as she gasped.

The warrior looked into her eyes as he spoke.

"Ohhhh but princess what if your guards hear your moans. They may come in?"

The warrior couldn't help but buck his hips into her softly.
 
She leaned down untying his wrists she whispered.

Well then lover maybe you had better keep my lips busy with yours... for now.

Her hips bounced riding him urgently only now he could sit up some with her and hold and caress her as well.
 
The warrior leaned forward kissing her to stop her moaning as she rode his cock.

His hands slid up softly massaging the princesses breasts as his tongue slid into her mouth.

His cock growing to a full 12 inches inside her.
 
She rode him so intently gasping into the kisses.. Her arms hugging him tight to her as her fingernails trailed over his back her tongue dancing with his tracing his lips and she nipped as well at his lips.

Her hair falling down over her shoulder masking one side of their faces as she felt him growing harder and longer within her and gasped more.
 
"Oh princess you feel wonderful. You are so tight round me."

The warrior was happy letting the princess control he as he let her hips move his cock inside her.
 
Back
Top