Pornstar Neighbour (Open to females.)

Paulwilson57

The Sexual Writer
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Posts
6,944
Chad Lawson was moving into his nice quiet white fenced home. In the peace town of Jacksonville. Almost every house looked the same and all the cars on the driveways where BMW and Mercs. Every husband who lived in this neighbourhood was a business man that worked alot and nearly all the women where stay at home wives or mothers. Few were business women. The kids in the neighbourhood were so polite and nice.

The perfect family heaven.

Chad Lason was different. He was young a only 25 single and quiet looking. He wore light blue jeans that were ripped at the knees and also over one ass cheek that showed he wasen't wearing underwear. A tight fitting black t shirt that showed off his strong board shoulders that gave him a swimmer's build. he wore black boots to finish the look off.

Chad ran his hand through his short brown spikey hair as he lifted a chair out of the moving van he had rented. He turned as he heard a bunch of doors open and he watched about six men leave all wearing business suits. They kissed their wife or girlfriend at the doorway and got into their cars and drove off to work.

All the cars in the street were silver. His car was a deep blue dodge viper. The deep blue matched his eyes. He turned back to move the chair towards his front door as he saw a couple of women looking him over.

He thought they must be wondering how I could of brought this house.

(Looking for female wives, neighbours, girlfriends, or daugthers to welcome him to the neighbourhood. Please post an intro if you wish to join.)
 
Lauren Gabriel
19
blonde hair
well toned well blessed body that can make anything look knock out sexy.

Her parents were the expected typical perfect stepford family. Her older brother at Harvard just like their father and mother. Lauren however had chosen to get around her fathers college rule and had signed up for a local community college. All her father said was she was going to college he had not specified which one so she chose one. It kept her close to her "job" too. Catching the eye of a boyfriends father when she was in high school had landed her a pretty lucrative job as a stripper in his club. He knew she was underage and had kept a careful watch over her but it was a way for him to see more of her than he should innocently enough. Now she was one of his premiere dancers and so far none of her family nor any of their friends were any the wiser as the club was while fairly high priced clientel none of her family or neighbors would ever set foot in such a place.

She had been out in the back yard dancing around a little her cover was she was taking dance in college as well. Suddenly she spotted the dark car and the damn fine guy getting out of it as she smirked. She knew exactly who he was and turned the music up a little as she danced around a little more sensually. Her parents were both out as usual for the greater portion of the day. So she had the house and yard to herself. In fact during the day she was one of the few people home to see anyone arrive.

c250989f.jpg
 
Chad had taken the chair inside his house and set it down.

Chad stepped back out looking round the street. It was a lovely summer's day in the nice quiet neighbourhood. As his eyes scanned across the street he heard music.

Looking over to where the music was coming from Chad spotted a young blonde girl dancing.

He begun walking down the front path as he reached over to grab another chair to take into the house.

He looked back over at her as it looked like she glanced up he waved.
Then pulled the chair out of the moving van.
 
Watching him wave she decided to kill the music and walk over not wanting too many of the neighbors to have a fit over her music or dancing.

She walked over to towards the moving van and smiled.

Hey...

She moved her hand to slither her fingers through her long blonde hair to get it out of her face. pair of dance shorts and a white top. She didn't quite look like she fit in this neighborhood but that could have been just teen rebellion or that she has just broken free with a mind of her own. A well blessed yet well toned form as she stood there leaning against the moving van with a smile.

Welcome to Stepford... er I mean Shady Palm Lane. Not really the expected profession of people around here Chad.

A knowing smile slithering across her lips as she watched him. Her eyes trail over him while she talked. Oh she knew exactly who is was and she doubted that many if any of these other straight laced people had any clue... this could be fun.

So what brings you to such a bland straight laced roll up the streets before sundown neighborhood like this?
 
Chad smiled as the young girl come over. As she leaned against the van he looked over at her.

His first thoughts were right. She was hot. A young just out of teens body. Chad smiled at her as he went to give his speech about being new here. Wait what had she said.

Welcome to Stepford... er I mean Shady Palm Lane. Not really the expected profession of people around here Chad.

She knew his name and what he worked as. Shit. Chad smiled softly at her.


So what brings you to such a bland straight laced roll up the streets before sundown neighborhood like this?

"Well. I just moved here. More to the point why is a young girl like you watching films like that? Miss....?"

Chad lifted the chair with ease and begun to walk into his house.
 
Lauren Gabriel...the Less than Harvard stellar daughter of the neighborhood Lawyer.

She just laughed at the question about why she was watching films like that.

Just for fun... Kinda enjoy... you and a couple other guys in your field.

She just watched him walking away from her smiling for a moment...

Need any help?
 
Chad stopped for a second as she spoke.

He heard her say about watching the films for fun. This girl had seen every inch of his naked body. Aswell as the 12 inches that were hidden in his jeans.

"Nice name Lauren. Yes please you can grab anything you think you can handle."

Chad continues to walk into the house holding the chair as he remembers the rip in his jeans that shows one of his ass cheeks.

If she is watching him walk off she will surely see it.
 
She smirked watching him then moved to get a couple of boxes and carrying them into the house for him.

Slinking into the house she glanced around though her mind did go back to a couple of his movies especially one with one of her other favorite male porn stars. Licking her lips as she watched him placing the chair. His ass is an angle she had seen many a time in his movies but not as much with jeans blocking the view.

Where do you want these? making sure he saw her faintly lick her lips when he turned to look at her.
 
Chad turned round looking at Lauren as he saw her lick her lips.

Chad could see written on the two boxes she was carrying had bedroom written on them.

"If you could put them in the bedroom please. It's the last door at the end of the hall upstairs.

He went back out to the van and grabbed another bunch of four boxes. As he begun to walk back into the house.
 
Hearing him ask her to put them in the bedroom she smirked and turned to carry them upstairs for him. Adding a little sway to her hips as she walked her hair swirling around as she moved.

Sure

Wondering if he was going to follow her to his bedroom or still hide out down stairs. Once she was in the room she glanced around to see what was already in there.
 
Chad had grabbed four boxes that all needed to go into the bedroom.

He headed inside the house and didn't see Lauren he headed up the stairs and down towards the bedroom.

There are only three cardboard boxes in the bedroom and the bed itself as the wardrobes were already installed.

Chad enters the bedroom as he is holding the four boxes Lauren turns to him. Chad has his hands full with the boxes.

"You have alot of grace for a college student. I'm guessing."
 
I guess that can be attributed to several years of... dancing.

Her movements to set the boxes down accentuated the word dancing as it was a near serpentine drop and then a slow almost sexual serpentine return to standing.

What about you... why would you chose a neighborhood like this with your profession? Wanna cause a stir... shake up their bland little lives?

Her arms crossed under her breasts as she faced him her head tilted slightly and her weight shifted to one leg as her other leg was stretched out a little showing off the tone that over 5 years of various forms of dance can give you. She was confident if not right now a little curious about him and his thoughts... mind or body... She was always hard to read but she had learned that from not letting customers at the club be able to tell anything about her from her expression or actions.
 
Chad looked Lauren up and down. She had a porn star body type. However with her dancing skills he thought professional dancer or the other idea was stripper.

Not in this neighbourhood tho. These people were to white picket fence types.

He spotted one of the boxes open and saw one of his films near the top. Fireman's pole 5.

A one off film that begun big enough to make a series on. All about firemen saving women who would find some way to thank them.

"So i take it you want to see then?"
 
She smirked at his offer... She wanted to see him in person that was a given but she wanted to make this "star" work for it She knew his secret she doubted any other woman in this neighborhood knew who he was this should be fun.

I really should get back to my... studies.

She smirked shifting almost flawlessly into an innocent act as she winked... Maybe sometime you could help me... study...

Fingers twirling that long blonde hair as she stood there her eyes softening as she smiled sweetly biting her lips faintly.

Unless you need more help unloading the truck?
 
Chad smiled as he stepped forward. Stareing at her. Lauren put on the sweet act a little to easy.

Maybe there was something more to this girl than just her dance moves and the way she moved.

Chad smiled as he spoke saying one of his trade makr lines.

"Well i do need to unload something."

The line was from a police show he did for TV X channel.

He had Lauren quite close to the bed.
 
Without missing a beat she smirked looking right into his eyes...

Really officer? Now what would that be?

Stepping forward as well as she said it. one hand resting in her hip her other hand still twirling a lock of her hair. Her shirt was clearly a little tight over her chest and held out well by her full young breasts offering him now a clear view of her cleavage as they stood so close together. Her mind raced over him and her other favorite porn actor Sean who was also in the cop "drama" on X as she smiled her eyes locked on his.
 
As Lauren spoke the line some female crooks and said in the past. Chad with one hand unzipped his zipper and pinned himself to her as they were next to the bed.

"I need you to unload this."

Chad leaned in kissing Lauren as he took hold of her right hand and slid it down inside his open zipper and onto his 12 inch rock hard cock.

Chad's tongue slid round Lauren's mouth as they kissed.
 
Her hand moved around his firm 12 inches as her hips began to move as well her smile turned dark... hungry as she felt his lips on hers. She pressed into the kiss her tongue slithering past her lips to dance with his as she stood there her free hand moving to find his as she guided his hand to the bottom edge of her shirt and shorts letting him pick which way his hand went after that.

Her fingers circling him and moving almost rhythmic nearly better than his female costars. Her movements serpentine... fluid... like living music... was there a hint of "pole dancing" in there as well... So mysterious she was and she knew it and loved it as her hands caressed him more and more. She purred feeling him getting harder and harder at her caress and hip sways.
 
Chad felt Lauren begin to rub his cock as her hand slid his to her stomach. Chad slid his hand down her shorts and round her pussy lips.

They were trembling and soaking wet. Chad knew he could get any girl off within a minute with his fingering skills he had learned over the 7 years he worked.

His fingers begun rubbing over her pussy as he felt her body sway against him. His tongue keeps dancing round in their mouthes.
 
She gasped softly into the kiss feeling his fingers toying with her womanhood. Her hands caressing him more and more intently... but with that tender velvety touch. Her lips parting as their tongues danced together her body moving to undulate her hips and chest against him. She was far beyond sexual than someone her age in a place like this should be as she seemed to know just how to move her body even in a situation like this. Her other hand moving to caress his sac while she seemed to ripple and dance against him very capable of amping up both of their desire.
 
Chad was just about to slide his finger into Lauren's slit as her hand slid over on his cock.

Her hand felt amazing as Chad's phone begun to ring. Chad pulled his hand out of Lauren's shorts and pulled his phone out his pocket.

As he answered it he then noticed a smile on Lauren's face. A wicked smile as she contniued to rub his cock.

"Ohhhh. Hi Jamie. How are you?"

This call would be hard with Lauren doing this.
 
Lauren kept caressing his cock and sac as she smirked at him while he tried to talk on the phone. She briefly stopped caressing his sack to push his shirt out of the way trying to get it at least off one of his arms as she began to nip and kiss at his chest licking her tongue over his pecs as she purred only loud enough for just him to hear. Then her hand moved back down to his sac caressing and playing with him intently.

Slowly her nips moved to make their way to his neck instead and traced her teeth softly over the nerve in his neck as she also flicked his free earlobe with her tongue. Her body still undulating and wriggling against him all the while making sure he has a clear view of her ample breasts.
 
Chad looks at her in wide eyed surprise as she moved against him. Lauren seemed to be having fun teasing him while he was helpless to stop.

Chad quickly lost his balance and fell on the bed. As he landed on his back his 12 inch cock sprung out of his open zipper for lauren to see.

She had his t shirt lifted off his left arm as his right held the phone to his ear.

"Hhhhmm. Ohhhh. So how is it in ohhhh the erm the new one?"

This lauren girl was driving him crazy.
 
She smiled biting back laughing as they fell. She then moved to sit a straddle of his hips. Those second skin dancer shorts he could now tell clearly the only thing between them as she wriggled her hips and leaned forward to kiss and nibbles at his chest while he talked. Her breasts through her shirt brushing over his chest and abs.

Has she begun to move down a little... were her breasts a little closer to his cock? she moved in such a way that his cock had slipped between her shirt and her stomach and was brushing against the string bikini she wore as a bra. wriggling so that her breasts brushed over his cock teasingly her lips still caressing his chest trailing kisses licks and nips as she looked up at his face that devious little smile still gracing her face between kisses licks and nips.
 
Back
Top