The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dozing off over my book. Better take myself off to sleep.

Goodnight, Naked People. :rose::kiss:

All day long I kept hearing a strange sound. It was low, droning on like a whisper. I could hear it, but was too busy to investigate. It's louder now, hissing away in the darkness outside. Finally, after trying to guess its origin, I walked to the door and opened it. The sound was so loud it was almost deafening.

Cicadas. Lots and lots of cicadas.

It's spring! Yay!

All day long I kept hearing a strange sound. It was low, droning on like a whisper. I could hear it, but was too busy to investigate. It's louder now, hissing away in the darkness outside. Finally, after trying to guess its origin, I walked to the door and opened it. The sound was so loud it was almost deafening.

Cicadas. Lots and lots of cicadas.

It's spring! Yay!

I know that noise. In Seoul Korea the cicadas are so loud they drown out the traffic. Up Spring!

I know that noise. In Seoul Korea the cicadas are so loud they drown out the traffic. Up Spring!

It's been so long since I heard life outside my door. What a long and truly miserable winter it was.

Although, I've not heard them hit this early before. I wonder what evil that foretells. :rolleyes:

The cicadas have invented snowsuits.

LOL.

I don't know about y'all over there in Cali, but here in Illinois we have a little thing called the Cicada Cloud. They come out every few years and cling to everything. Walking from front door to car is like walking on egg shells--crunch, crunch, crunch. There's no way to avoid stepping on them. They fall from the trees, land in your hair and...Yuck.

Anyway, we're not due for another emergence until next year, but they seem awfully loud out there and it's only 46 degrees. Gets one to thinking is all.

We just gained an hour! It's Daylight Savings Time. What are we gonna do with all that daylight we're saving anyway? Where is it being kept...Fort Knox...Area 51...the White House basement? I know, we can light the dark half of the world and have sun 24/7...unless it rains...urgh...I'm going to bed and sleep this madness off.

Goodnight all. :D

We just gained an hour! It's Daylight Savings Time. What are we gonna do with all that daylight we're saving anyway? Where is it being kept...Fort Knox...Area 51...the White House basement? I know, we can light the dark half of the world and have sun 24/7...unless it rains...urgh...I'm going to bed and sleep this madness off.

Goodnight all. :D

It jumped up to bite me on the ass around 4 AM. :rolleyes:

It jumped up to bite me on the ass around 4 AM. :rolleyes:

Are you sure that wasn't just a particularly vicious bedbug that survived the bleach blitz??

Show me the bite mark and I'll give you a second opinion. For medical reasons. Not trying to get a chance to leer at your backside. Honest!

Are you sure that wasn't just a particularly vicious bedbug that survived the bleach blitz??

Show me the bite mark and I'll give you a second opinion. For medical reasons. Not trying to get a chance to leer at your backside. Honest!

You don't want to see me today. I look like shit after only 3 hours sleep.

You don't want to see me today. I look like shit after only 3 hours sleep.

I'll take your comment to mean firm, well formed and healthy, rather than gooey and loose! :eek:

We're back onto tummy upsets again...

But I'm logging off now before I drag the conversation down even lower! :D

Good Day Nakeds.

The fire's warm, the stones ditto, (all together now, 'Thank you Dragon'). The smell of bleach can still be detected (anyone seen Lance_GT lately?)

I'm off for a curl-up in that chair with a glass of something.

Good Day Nakeds.

The fire's warm, the stones ditto, (all together now, 'Thank you Dragon'). The smell of bleach can still be detected (anyone seen Lance_GT lately?)

I'm off for a curl-up in that chair with a glass of something.

Haven't seen him.

And I'm getting a little sick of the stench myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back