Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wonderful ones, just woooowwwww.
I m speechless, and believe me, that does not happen often .
Had a busy Friday, and now off to pick up hubby.
But wanted to say BIG THANKS, and I hope to be back later with replays or for sure tomorrow, and some new silly pics.
But for now just wanted to leave a smile.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

I have a feeling that smile has captured and melted many hearts in its time. You are simply stunning :rose:

But wanted to say BIG THANKS, and I hope to be back later with replays or for sure tomorrow, and some new silly pics.

Beautiful smile

Have a great nite

:D You have already picked me up. :D :kiss::kiss::rose:

I want to kiss those lips! Also grope those tits! :cattail:

OH Emmy, what a great return Sexy, I am going to love your sexy thread You have gotten a wonderful reaction out of me and I wish I could share it with you :D:kiss::rose:
Thank you my sweet sexy friend. MMM I do hope you will visit often my little silly home. MMM and I always love to getting that reaction out of you, mmmmm Just wishing I could euhmm help, wink….

Hell yeah! You're back and as sexy as ever!:/QUOTE]
Ohhh thanks my sweet sexy one. Blush.
Hope your having a great TGIF naughty evening, and mmm to be naughty with you = heaven

welcome home, dear Emm... loving these gorgeous B&Ws...
:kiss::rose::heart:
My sweet wonderful sexy Mara, thank YOU. And so happy that you joined my little silly home. And I can not say THANK YOU, THANK YOU enough for all you did for me. And sending you wonderful loving vibes your way, and loads of love and caring.

I am also glad that I found your new home, and that there is one! It feels nice to be missed. Maybe I'll start posting again at some point. And I am a huge fan of your silly pics. They always put a smile on my face and a bulge in my pants ;) :kiss:

Naughty dreams are sure to follow this epically sensual post. It reminds me of a dirty version of a perfume ad, in all the best ways. :) :kiss:
And I m so happy you found me sexy one. You have been missed, and I m horrible in pms., and mails, blush…. but you are such a wonderful one, And I do hope you will start your own home again. MMM and love to make you smile and causing a bulge , wink… have a great naughty evening sexy one. loads of kisses

MMM would love to do a happy naked dance with YOU… mmmm the fun,,,,,thanks sweets

Believe me, you'd have a hard time keeping all of me off of you. I just hope you're as energetic as you are beautiful, because you would be in for a long, long night ;)

And how I would love for that night to begin by pulling up and seeing you looking out that window waiting for me :D:kiss:
Ohhh thanks sweetie, and I love YOU all over me. Believe me I might be 54 but still energetic and very bendy lol. I always will look out the window for YOU. Have a great naughty Friday evening. kisses

I love the silhouette pics in black and white. Classy, sensual and beautiful. Thank you!
Thank you sweetie, thank you for posting and so hope you will visit often, kisses

:OHH HAPPY DAY!!!! Emmy is back!!!
Ohh thanks missed you to, so great to see you sweet one.
Sweet kisses

your one beautiful woman!
Ohh thank you, blush…..kisss

Well, I'm only about an hour and a half south of the city. ;):kiss:
MMM now that is great to know….wink…..

Welcome back Emmy!!!
smiley-happy020.gif

Started the party, all your friends are here. I just found this and already on page 3!!!
attachment.php

But so VERY HAPPY you are back and have a new home.
attachment.php

Thank you my sweet friend, Its good to have a home again,
So blushing here with all the wonderful comments, but feels good. And will to good for the still recovery I have to do…. but missed you all, and need you… so yep Emm is back and hopefully even more silly. Kisses and love my friend, and thank YOU

It's so good to see you and your new thread! Welcome back Emmy! :kiss::rose::heart:
Thanks my sweet Sassy, you have been such great friend. And its good to have a LIT home again. Hope your having a blast. Kisses & love

Hello gorgeous! I am glad to see you again!
My sweet wonderful friend, its good to have a home again. And so hoping your doing great, happy, smiling and naughty kissses

This gives/makes me have the three H's, happy, horny and hard lol
MMM good love knowing that, missed you my sweet KDB, kisses

I found your mouth so sexy!
MMM now come here and kiss me

No sweet Em we thank you for bringing your special brand of grace and kindness back to Lit
My wonderful one, thank YOU. I m not special, just a silly one, But you know I love you and love LIT and all the special ones on here. And gosh it feels so good to be back. I m alive again, love & kisses my wonderful one

Life may be short, but when you spill out of those clothes, not everything is as short as it was before.:heart:
LOL mmmm now your talking and loved that post,,,, so laughing here,,,, and gosh I would love to just do that… and be your little silly tiger…. MMMM

You are looking as lovely and elegant as ever. So nice to see you! ((hugs)).
Ohhh sweet Ell Missed YOU, so great to see you here
Hope your smiling, happy, laughing and naughty, kisses and love my sweet sexy friend.

This is a great day! :D:heart::kiss:
Thanks my sweet Candy for posting here, mmm why do I want candy now , wink…. ohhh because your so sweet…. kisses sweet one.

You are the best. No One can compare to your seductive persona. Welcome back, as if you ever left.
Ohhh you so have me blushing. I m sure there loads more… I m just the silly one here….. but thanks sweet one, and kisses…. hope you will have a wonderful and naughty week-end.

Sweet Emmy, you have been so missed. You know me had to make you, my love a index

hugs :kiss::heart:

fred

Black body stocking so beautifully1. 2. 3. 4. p1

The Silly Smile and Sexy Body5. p15

Gorgeous See thru B&W6. 7. 8. 9. p45

welcome back hon!

Beautiful Emmy ^_^

Welcome back Emmy. Glad you're feeling better and silly again. :D

Just popped in for some morning silly and I find this display of loveliness xxx

How wonderfully sexy you look, definitely a thread to watch!!

Welcome back to the sexiest woman! Great pics so sensual love it!!

Normal transmission is resumed.........e_c is back.......svelte, sensual, stunning woman. Speechless EM. Thank you, D. :rose:

Welcome back Emmy!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss:

Thanks my love.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:

welcome back hon!
Its good to be home sweet sexy one, and i so have some new heels that I have to post in your thread, wink. kissssses

Beautiful Emmy ^_^
Thanks sweetie, kisss

Welcome back Emmy. Glad you're feeling better and silly again. :D
Thank you babe, still a road of recovery to do, but this for sure helps,,,, thank you again and sweet kisses

Just popped in for some morning silly and I find this display of loveliness xxx
My sweet sexy bum so love your morning pop ins, makes my evening naughty thinking of that sexy bum of yours, mmmm. Hope your having sweet naughty dreams right now. Kisses & love sweet sexy bum

How wonderfully sexy you look, definitely a thread to watch!!
Ohhh thank you sweetie, and do hope you will visit often, Kisses

Welcome back to the sexiest woman! Great pics so sensual love it!!
LOL not sure about that, but for sure that comment made me feel good and blush… soooo sweet, kisssssssesssss

Normal transmission is resumed.........e_c is back.......svelte, sensual, stunning woman. Speechless EM. Thank you, D. :rose:
Ohhh your to kind to me. And soooooo happpy to see you here sweet sexy one. Darn we go way back…. Hope your having a great Saturday, ok a naughty one,,, sweet lingering kisses my sexy NZ friend

Welcome back Emmy!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss:
Thanks my wonderful friend, glad you found my new home. Kissses

Its good to be home sweet sexy one, and i so have some new heels that I have to post in your thread, wink. kissssses

Thanks sweetie, kisss

Thank you babe, still a road of recovery to do, but this for sure helps,,,, thank you again and sweet kisses

My sweet sexy bum so love your morning pop ins, makes my evening naughty thinking of that sexy bum of yours, mmmm. Hope your having sweet naughty dreams right now. Kisses & love sweet sexy bum

Ohhh thank you sweetie, and do hope you will visit often, Kisses

LOL not sure about that, but for sure that comment made me feel good and blush… soooo sweet, kisssssssesssss

Ohhh your to kind to me. And soooooo happpy to see you here sweet sexy one. Darn we go way back…. Hope your having a great Saturday, ok a naughty one,,, sweet lingering kisses my sexy NZ friend

Thanks my wonderful friend, glad you found my new home. Kissses
Ya know you could have linked me.. but I'm not gonna hold it against you LOL

What light through yonder window breaks...;)
LOL that is YOU coming into the drive way …. kisses and thanks for posting here sweet and sexy one.

Oh a new thread.....so nice to see you again Emmy:):kiss:
Thanks sweetie, glad you found my new home. Hope your doing great, happy, smiling, naughty, traveling…. kisses

It is exciting to see you back with a new thread. I have missed seeing you here when I am looking for a hot and sexy post. Looking forward to more.:rose::rose:
Thank you my sweet Don, missed it to, and so great to see you here.Ohhh there will be more, wink…. and not sure about sexy ones, but for sure silly ones,,, wink…. kisses my friend, have a wonderful and naughty week-end

Welcome back!!!! Wow!!!! What a way to come back!!!! I've missed you and I am super stoked you are back.
Ohhh thanks sweet sexy one, missed you to. I m happy that your happy, long lingering kisses

You know I always enjoy your delicious pics like this!!!!
MMM and I love it that you love it, kisssss

I would love to see you staring out your window looking like that!!!!
I would love waiting for you like that…. MMMMM

Good morning sexy. Hope your Friday is great
Evening my sweet Eric, hope your having a wonderful naughty evening, kisssses

Oh emmy makes me happy to see you back again.
SEXY Belgian beauty, love the pix, mwah,
Thanks sweetie, this Belgium one is happy to be back. And supper happy to see you BACK, Hope your great my sweet sexy one, happy, smiling and naughty, Sweet kisses

Welcome back sexy Em!
Thank YOU my sweet sexy CT one. Kissses

Hi Emmy. Didn't know you had been on here before, for which I am kicking myself, . Great photos& superb vids. Thank you :kiss:
No worries, glad you found me, wink. Just silly pics here… but glad you loved them and the vids. Hope you will visit often now. Kissses

Good Morning my sexy, silly one.
050.gif
Evening sweet and sexy one. Kisssses and than some, wink….pssst kisses for Charlie to…. wink….

Mmmmm...yes, sweet Em, classy, elegant, erotic, teasing and beautiful as always! Oh yeah...silly too I suppose! Wink! Such a breath of fresh air to gaze upon you! Yummy! A welcome sight for sore eyes.
Ohhh you have me blush…. thank YOU sweetie. And mmmm you have me and blushing and the biggest smile ever…. kisssssssesssss

Welcome back beautiful! You were missed!
Thanks my sweet wonderful lovely one, its soooo good to be back. Sweet kisses for you

I love all of these pics emmy...but especially #4...love your body highlighted by the light through the door :/I]

My sweet wonderful Scott, thank YOU. And its sooo good to be back and its sooo good to see you posting here, I m sooo happy… Sweet kisses my wonderful friend.

I wish I was in the car. Welcome back emm.:kiss:
Hey my sweet sexy Canadian, mmmm me to. Ohhh just to be waiting for you…. MMMM…..Heaven….. kisses my friend.

love the index allows us late cumers to find best pics
Fred is a darling and glad you think so. And thanks sweetie for the post, kisses

Emm, you are one sexy wild cat, it has been a pleasure getting to know and have fun looking at your very tasteful and sexy pics
Ohhh lol not sure about that… but silly for sure. And I m glad to know you my sexy Canadian. MMMM and I would love to cook something up with YOU, wink….

With you back sexy lady, dreams are muc better. (PS, yes you are/can be silly, but you are always sexy.) beautiful also
Thank you my Prince, and love to make you dream. And you are sooo sweet,,,, kisses my sweet Prince

You are so sexy!
Ohhh thanks sweetie, kissses

glad to see you back. Always been one of my favorites
Thanks love, its good to be back, and glad I m still one of your favorites, blush…. sweet kisses

Great to see you again Emmy! Still have great memories of some of the previous threads and pics...
Ohhh wooow, my sexy friend, so great to see a post… wooow…. we go sooo long back…. thank you…. thank you…. kisses and so hope your doing great, happy, smiling and naughty….. missed you

So glad to have you back, love your sexy pics nothing silly about you, always sexy and gorgeous.
y sweet sexy one, thank you, you know how to make me smile and more, wink…. sweet kisses

Sexy as ever!!!
Thanks my wonderful one, and Yes I know e-mail blush,,,, spank me, wink…..

Just found this thread and must say wow! So stunning and lovely pictures. Please don't stop sharing!
Welcome sweetie, and thank you, I won't if you keep cummng back, wink, kisses sweet one.

LOL that is YOU coming into the drive way …. kisses and thanks for posting here sweet and sexy one.

Thanks sweetie, glad you found my new home. Hope your doing great, happy, smiling, naughty, traveling…. kisses

Thank you my sweet Don, missed it to, and so great to see you here.Ohhh there will be more, wink…. and not sure about sexy ones, but for sure silly ones,,, wink…. kisses my friend, have a wonderful and naughty week-end

Ohhh thanks sweet sexy one, missed you to. I m happy that your happy, long lingering kisses

MMM and I love it that you love it, kisssss

I would love waiting for you like that…. MMMMM

Evening my sweet Eric, hope your having a wonderful naughty evening, kisssses

Thanks sweetie, this Belgium one is happy to be back. And supper happy to see you BACK, Hope your great my sweet sexy one, happy, smiling and naughty, Sweet kisses

Thank YOU my sweet sexy CT one. Kissses

No worries, glad you found me, wink. Just silly pics here… but glad you loved them and the vids. Hope you will visit often now. Kissses

Evening sweet and sexy one. Kisssses and than some, wink….pssst kisses for Charlie to…. wink….

Ohhh you have me blush…. thank YOU sweetie. And mmmm you have me and blushing and the biggest smile ever…. kisssssssesssss

Thanks my sweet wonderful lovely one, its soooo good to be back. Sweet kisses for you

My sweet wonderful Scott, thank YOU. And its sooo good to be back and its sooo good to see you posting here, I m sooo happy… Sweet kisses my wonderful friend.

Hey my sweet sexy Canadian, mmmm me to. Ohhh just to be waiting for you…. MMMM…..Heaven….. kisses my friend.

Fred is a darling and glad you think so. And thanks sweetie for the post, kisses

Ohhh lol not sure about that… but silly for sure. And I m glad to know you my sexy Canadian. MMMM and I would love to cook something up with YOU, wink….

Thank you my Prince, and love to make you dream. And you are sooo sweet,,,, kisses my sweet Prince

Ohhh thanks sweetie, kissses

Thanks love, its good to be back, and glad I m still one of your favorites, blush…. sweet kisses

Ohhh wooow, my sexy friend, so great to see a post… wooow…. we go sooo long back…. thank you…. thank you…. kisses and so hope your doing great, happy, smiling and naughty….. missed you

Emm - what the hell is this? You are TOO GOOD 4 US. You love everybody! I am so turned on by your tireless amorousness. Need a moment now...

You just ooze refined sophistication...that contagious smile is sooooo beautiful and radiates joy and mirth and erotic sensuality! Thank YOU for your big thank you post...just stunning...seriously...I opened it and my jaw hit my desk while my tongue plopped onto my keyboard...just stunning. It's so exhilirating to find out you've posted another - I can't wait to see the silly side of you! Yummy!
Ohhh blush thank you sweet one. I hope you did not hurt yourself lol… no honestly you have me blushing here with that sweet post, thank you. Sweet kisses

All your pics are lovely!! :)
Thank you sweet sexy one, and do hope you will keep visiting here, kisses

I have a feeling that smile has captured and melted many hearts in its time. You are simply stunning :rose:
Not sure about that, but glad it captured YOU, sweet kisses

Beautiful smile
Thank you my wonderful sweet Eric, kissses

Have a great nite
Sweet naughty dreams to you to,,,, wink….

:D You have already picked me up. :D :kiss::kiss::rose:
MMM love that, specially when I can land on YOU… kisses my sweet sexy one.

I want to kiss those lips! Also grope those tits! :cattail:
MMM please do both and than some, wink,,,, kisses my wonderful sexy one.

Very very sexy pretty lady!!! Thank you for sharing yourself with us
Ohhh wooow sooo happy you found me here, No thank you for posting and I soooo will share more, Kisses my sweet one

can sissy come out and play?
Of course wane play hide and seek, wink,,,, kisses

Ohhh thanks sweetie, and I love YOU all over me. Believe me I might be 54 but still energetic and very bendy lol. I always will look out the window for YOU. Have a great naughty Friday evening. kisses

Bendy you say? I could have lots of fun with that! :devil: You might even wear me out when all is said and done haha. I will have a very naughty evening thinking of you. I hope you have a naughty and wonderful evening as well.

Hiya Emmy!!! :kiss:
[COLOR="Navy"Evening sweet sexy one hope your having a naughty one, wink [/COLOR]

[QUOTE="EctoJohn, post: 66787867, member: 1092036"]Glad you think so. :cool:[/QUOTE]
MMM I do :devil:

Love your links in your signature....very stimulating ;) :heart: :kiss:
Thanks sweetie, so have to update those, ;):

Nice to see you back sexy. :) And to see your sexy body.
Ohh Paul thank you, Its good to be back . :kiss:

I promise I will keep Cumming back.
MMMM goood I love that :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back