My daughter...the prostitute!

I’m curious the ratio of men and ladies reading this SRP.

  • male

    Votes: 11 57.9%
  • lady

    Votes: 8 42.1%

  • Total voters
    19
OOC: Apologies for being MIA again, working hard and playing hard.

IC: There she was! My porn star of a daughter! Standing in front of me with the pink ball gag that I just put in her mouth and the pink rope that I used to tie her arms behind her back. I’ve done much more to my paid sex toys, but I figured this would do for a start. I has pretty much lost all concerns of being a father, now it was just heated lust! I had fantasized about this moment with my daughter for years and now…damn it…I was going to live it out! She did have a concerned look on her face, but I didn’t care.

Then I had a thought…Yes…just one more thing to add. I walked over to the dresser where Emily seemed to keep her “toys” and started opening draws. Then I found it! I smiled as I picked it up. A good sized “bullet”. I pulled the little string and it started vibrating. I stepped over to Emily’s naked and defenseless body. I sat back on the satin covered bed and said, “Spread your legs sweetheart so daddy can slide this in your pussy”. I hoped she felt totally humiliated about this…because that was my desire…and there would be more of this soon!


I stood and allowed myself to be gagged and tied. Leveing me vulnerable .. I could no longer seek help ... I could not scream nor could I push the secret buttons.

Yet waht did Ihave to fear ... afterall he was my father ... yet even as I tried I wondered if he saw his daughter ...

I was vulnerable ... I had never felt this way .. I thought of when I see him at home ... oh my gawd what will he think of his little girl now ... my must know what a slut I am .. heck I am a whore ...

Soon i spread my legs for him ,,, certain my pussy will easilty allow the vebrator inside ...

"Oh fuck that feels so good." my mind screams, yet all he hears is a mild moan from my gagged lips.

What a slut I have become ... and now he knows ... I am not his little angel.
 
OOC: Again apologies to Just Me for being MIA for so long. Just working hard and playing hard. Hope you are still interested in continuing.

IC:
I sat there eye level with my daughter’s baby smooth sex in front of me. She spread her toned legs for me seemingly nonchalantly. Plainly she had done this before, but with strangers! Her outer lips parted and her damp and pink inner folds spew out, as did her nub of a clit. It was plane to me that her young body was lubricating and I smiled a bit as I know that, although she seemed nervous “performing” for her daddy, her body was betraying her. I placed my middle finger, softly, on her soft folds and stroked lightly and looked at her face expression and Emily trembled a bit! I then placed my thumb on her protruding clit and rubbed lightly. Again I could see Emily’s body shudder, and I said, “We both want each other don’t we?” With out waiting for an answer I inserted my middle finger into my daughter’s sex and it slid in to the slippery, silky and warm cavity of her body to the hilt effortlessly. I moved in and out a bit and also probed for her G-spot. A drop of her natural lubricant collected at knuckle of my middle finger and finally dropped to the floor. I soon found my target. I removed my finger and pulled the string on the vibrating, silver, egg and placed it to her sex and on her hard clit. I looked into Emily’s face to watch her reaction as I continued to press and rub the sex toy. After a few seconds, which, from Emily’s expression, must have seemed like hours, I moved the toy to the entrance of my daughter’s sex and applied pressure. Emily’s sex accepted it with little resistance and her folds parted as it slipped in. I continued to press it into her with my finger until I could feel it bottom out at the entrance to her womb. I removed my finer and softly stroked my daughter’s ass as I waited for the toy to do it’s deed to my daughter!
 
It was difficult to hide my body betraying reasoning as my father saw me like this. Saw me like so many men before him. Did he know now waht I truely did. Of course he did. I was a whore ... a willing whore. His little girl the whore.

As he touched me I bit my lip as he was certain to find my willing pussy, soaked with desre to be fucked. Yes I liked ... no I loved being screwed. Unlike some girls who faked pleasure ..I never had. My body craved sex ... when deprived of sex it was all I thought of.

Did he know how much I made .. more than he ever had.

Oh fuck no no not the vibrator I thought ... did he want to push me over the edge. Did he know what a slut I was.... my god his tousch only increased my desire .. my juices.

His finger violated me pushing deeper, till the vibrator could go no further as it teased my womb. I shifted as I felt it building .. the orgasm .. is that what he wanted to see ... wanted to hear ... there was certain no way I could .....

"ohhhhhhh ... ohhhhh.... yyyyyyy.. fu.........kkkkkkkk" I moaned asa I had lost control .... I no longer even wondered if he knew what I was ... how much I loved this ... I was lost ... in what was certain to be an outstanding everlasting orgasm.

"fuck me ..... daddy " wer the words I moand .. words I had siad before .. to men who had this fantasy .. only now it was real.
 
OOC: I guess that answers my question! Thanks for hanging in there with me Just Me!


IC:
I observed her body shudder in involuntary contractions! ‘This is NO acting’, ‘No wonder the madam said that Emily is one of her best whors’, I thought! I smiled slyly and said, “Oh…I intend to fuck you like daddies’ little whor!” Then I continued, “But now I have other ideas for you…sweetie!”

Playing the dominate that often do when with a whor, I left the vib in Emily’s pussy! I smiled slyly knowing that she would soon realize, probably to her horror, that she would soon have no choice but to tolerate another brain shattering forced orgasm! Maybe several!

I stud up and nonchalantly grabbed a fist of Emily’s hair and pulled her with me and walked a few steps to the dresser. She took a few steps on shaky legs with the vib still buzzing away in her belly. “I’m so pleased that you’re a platinum girl!”, I said with a tome of satisfaction. Then I continued, “I have lots of fantasies that I want to finally carry out with you sweetie”.

There is a mirror behind the dresser and I held Emily’s head forcing her to look at her reflection. She was a sight! Her eye markup was running, she had the ball gage in her mouth, she was drooling and she had the look of exhaustion and maybe a bit of fear in her face. I placed my head close to her and gave her a soft kiss on her neck and, while softly rubbing her hard clit, I whispered in her ear, ‘Look at daddy’s little whor’. I felt this to be a both loving and lustful remark. After all, we were both in the same boat.

I look into the open draw of my daughter’s many sex toys. Rummaging around a bit I found numerous vibs and dildoes. A few of the gel dildoes were over 18 inches long! I wondered what Emily did with them…or…what her customers did TOO Emily with them! A few floggers. I wondered how many men had beet my own daughter! (OOC: Just Me…help me out. What else did daddy see in the ‘toy’ draw?)

Finally I found what I was looking for. A small bag of ordinary close pins. I retrieved the red satin bag and dumped it’s contense on the dresser. I picked one up and held it close to my daughter’s face and said, “You know, pain and restraint enhances the intensity of an orgasm.” I then slowly opened the spring loaded close pin and moved the “business" end to my daughter’s helpless, firm breast. We both looked at it. All was quiet, except Emily’s strained breathing through the ball gag and the buzzing of the violator still embedded in her cunt. Then I whispered to my sweet daughter, “You want to be daddy’s little whor? Don’t you?” I waited for the answer. I decided to give Emily the option. Until now Emily seemed willing, but just so. I wanted to give Emily the option of baling out, because we are still family and this was just playing. I didn’t want to go over the line and seriously jeopardize our family. If she shook her head “no”, then I would end this session. But if she nodded “yes”, then we both know what would come next!
 
Last edited:
OOC: Hello all, I'm looking for additional players for this SRP. Please PM me if interested. Thanks SA
 
'other ideas' I wonder unable to speak with the gag in my mouth. Part of me wishes he would simply fuck me and be done .. part wants to be part of erotic game. My mind wanders to the pleasure of the vib still inside my soaked pussy. The felling is making it difficult for me to think straight.

As he pulls me up my knees are week ... I deserve this punishment for what I have become ... deep down I knew eventually I would get it. As we stand at the dresser my mind is clouded .. reasonable judgement is difficult as he pulls the toy drawer open. The toys were often gifts ... restraints ... cuffs ... a strapon .... some I had bought on my own. As the drawer slides open I jump upon hearing the roll of the could steel butt plug. I always hid it in the back corner ... now I hoped he would not see it. I am somewhat relieved when he finds simple clothespins .... I know his intentions and prepare for the pain I am about to recieve.

" oooooooooo" I moan as the first is attached "ffff oooooo" as the second is attached.

“I’m so pleased that you’re a platinum girl!”, I said with a tome of satisfaction. Then I continued, “I have lots of fantasies that I want to finally carry out with you sweetie”.

Every girl wants her daddy to be proud of her ... I have pleased him .... or have I ... or am I just a nasty fantasy for him. What does he mean fantasies ... how long has he hoped for this moment.

“You know, pain and restraint enhances the intensity of an orgasm.”

I want to confess that yes I know that ... yes it does for me. The feeling is like an addiction to me. He must know ... what I really like.

“You want to be daddy’s little whor? Don’t you?” I waited for the answer. I decided to give Emily the option. Until now Emily seemed willing, but just so. I wanted to give Emily the option of baling out, because we are still family and this was just playing. I didn’t want to go over the line and seriously jeopardize our family. If she shook her head “no”, then I would end this session. But if she nodded “yes”, then we both know what would come next!

The question runs thoough my mind. I should shake my head no ... yet is that what I want ... for this to stop ... I want to feel it .. the orgasm ... the pleasure .... i am a whore ... I have been for over a year .....

Do I really have a choice?

I look at him .. into his eyes ... hoping he sees his little girl ... no no no no no no ... I tell myself ... tell him no.

My head is about to shake no for his answer as I shift the vib teases me .. the intense pain and pleasure cause me to agree. yes yes yes ... i nod my head yes.
 
I wait for Emily to shake her head “no” or nod “yes”. I start to be concerned when she hesitates and has a confused and stressed look on her face. She gyrates her pelvis a bit as the egg does it’s deed. My little girl looks into my eyes and I wonder what she is thinking. I wonder if her ‘pussy’ is thinking for her! I know that she always wanted to pleas her daddy…but as a whor? Just as I seriously think that this has gone too far…Emily finally nods her head “yes”. I smile and whisper to my little girl, “You’ve made daddy very happy, sweetie!” I pause and say, “You always like to make daddy happy don’t you?” I cup Emily’s firm breast in my hand and role it a bit.

Just as I was about to apply the first clamp to my daughter’s plump breasts, I noticed several small, barely perceptible, bruises. Others had molested my daughter’s breasts! Instead of this causing me outrage, it coused me to be sexually excited! Then I remark about the small bruises on her breasts, “Looks like you like to peals other ‘daddies’ too!”, I say in a mocking tone. I continue to teas her and play some mine control games with her. “Did Joe do this to her breasts last week?”, I ask, knowing that Emily will be shocked to hear this, but I just smile. I continue and explain, “Joe and I work at the office. He mentioned you and said that you are a wild ‘fuck’.” I pick up the first clamp and open it and apply it to my daughter’s tender breast as I say, “Did Joe abuse you sweetie? Did that get you ‘off’!” I see Emily wince as the first clamp bites down on her tender flesh. “Joe has been telling all his friends about you, so I think your going to be a very busy little girl soon!”, I smiley slyly and I pick up another and place the ‘business end’ on her nipple, but I hesitate and say, “Did he put one here?”, and I close the clamp! I pick up another and say, “How many did he put on your breasts? Five…ten…more?” and I pinch that clamp on her breasts too. All the time that I’m doing this I wonder how long Emily can hold out while the egg in her pussy continues to vibrate. I continue to apply more clamps in rapped succession and say, “Nod your head when you have had enough sweetie!” I wonder how much of this torment my little Emily will endure to pleas her daddy!

Instead of holding my little girl up by fisting her hair, I let go her hair lower my hand down to her pussy and press her but into my pelvis. I’m shour she can feel my respectable cock through my trousers. I place my finer on her hard nub and start to flick it! Then, referring to the strap-on in the dawr I say, “Ahh…I see that you also ‘service’ women too”, I said in a slightly mocking tone. I relished in playing the control game. As a high price real state sales person, I have gotten used to the feeling of control…and this is something that I play out with my whors.

I opened the draw a bit more to see what else Emily, or her customers, use. As the pulled on the draw I herd a sold object role and make a ‘clunk’ sound. I noticed that Emily’s looked away in apparent embarrassment. I looked into the draw and saw a shiny metal but plug with a blue jem-stome at the end. I smiled and picked it up. I held it near her face and said in a mocking way, “Now we know where this goes…don’t we?!” I was enjoying more and more in Emily’s humiliation. The I put the plug down on the counter and I asked Emily in a mocking way, while fingering her nub, “Do you enjoy being sodimised by strangers?” I continued with out waiting for a reply, “Did Joe fuck your ass? Did he slip this in your ass and fuck your pussy too?” I remembered back last year when Joe and I were on a real state seminar in Vegas, and we hired a high class girl and we DPed her. I remarked to Emily, “Do you ’entertain’ more then one customer at a time?”

I have never felt more of a sexual rush then now. Is it that I’m about to perform incest with my daughter, that she is a high price prostitute, that she has been fucked by who knows how many strangers or is it all of those things that is exiting me!

I think Emily was about on the verge of another brain shattering orgasm, when suddenly…
 
Last edited:
GAWK….GAWK…. GAWK the red head cheerleader was having a hard time taking Joe’s little over the average size cock down her throat but Joe held onto her ponytail base at upper top of her head while driving his cock home. “Yes, Sweetheart that’s it rolls that tongue around it!” He continued to thrust his pelvis into her face, as he loved that salvia dripping Gawk sound girls do when you go just beyond their gag point. Her face was turning as red as her hair was so Joe pulled his thick cock out of her mouth let her spit a shit load of salvia out of her mouth the he pulled her hair when she went to protest the hair pulling he slammed his cock home again GAWK … GAWK started all over again. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head as he pushed his whole cock down her throat… “Yeah, Now that is some deep throat action baby!” he pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back down on her back. He reached over and put her hand into the leather cuff moved over to the other one and fastened it. He then moved down dragging his cock over her body as he came down to her tits. He took the one-inch chain tit clamp and fastened her nipples together forming a wonderful tunnel between her tits. He was ignoring her whimpering about the clamps but she signed the paperwork for the money that he was paying for the film so life is a bitch.

He centered himself told her to spit down between her mounds or she could take her wet face and let it drip down either way he wanted it lubed. She ended up spitting down between her tits. Joe rechecked the clamps to make sure they wasn’t on the tip for that would really hurt the girl but they had the meaty part of her nipple so she was okay. Moving down, “Come on Chastity I now you want this bitch let her it! He bent and took a bite out of mound right next to the clamp and savored the scream he got from her. He moved down and pushed his cock through her cleavage… POP… POP… Was the sound of her tits smacking the base of his cock as he was fucking her like there was no tomorrow. However, the girl was not making any noise except the occasional moan …What a waste of a good hard on… Fuck he should have just went and got Emily but she did not want to star in a film. Come on girl you got do something! I reach down jigged the clamp and that seemed got her moving. so I began to fuck her some more and I must have got the clamp on right that time for she was a wild Kat bouncing those beauties down my shaft like she was sitting on top of me fucking my cock. Damn she felt good but even if this girl was getting better with the talk, the whimpering it was not Emily. Therefore, after I got my release I gave her with the money and pulled up shop. I was still hungry for more action so I raced across town and headed to my favorite spot. I just hope that Emily was not busy and I did not have to wait.

When I arrived, I did not see Carrol so I went up and put my card down on the desk and headed on back. Emily baby here I come… I pushed open the door and damn she was with a “HEY JIM! Damn I see you listened to me man, Hell yeah! Shit man Listen I will pay you bill if you allow me to help you with her man. She loves the DP man remember last year huh” Joe elbows him. “Come on man lets do it like we did that chick last year man this chick is a screamer man… We can rock this house with her voice man.!” Joe slaps Jim on the shoulder. “Come man what do you say!”
 
My body was beginning to be lost in erotic pleasure .. the taboo predicament and the egg teasing my pussy ... an orgasm was building... the feeling only increasing me desire to be fucked. For a moment I flashed back to the beginning .. how after the first I said I was done ... never again ... but I came back ... I liked men desiring me. How as time passed my morals subsided ... how at first I hated to have men with wedding rings how it no longer mattered.

Then my father began to speak again.

“Looks like you like to peals other ‘daddies’ too!”, I say in a mocking tone. I continue to teas her and play some mine control games with her. “Did Joe do this to her breasts last week?”

The gag prevented my response .. my words just muffled grunts. I would have tole him most men don't like the idea of fucking their daughter, though some did.

JOE was such a common name ... yet I knew immediately who he meant. It was now I finally placed him in my life ... Joe my fathers coworker ... I had only met him a couple times .. yes Joe .. he was the one ... my client last night ... my father knew Joe ...Joe told him how good I was.

"mmmmmgppppp" I moan as he attaches clothes pin after clothes pin. The pain only increasing my sexual desire of pleasure.

“Joe and I work at the office. He mentioned you and said that you are a wild ‘fuck’.” I pick up the first clamp and open it and apply it to my daughter’s tender breast as I say, “Did Joe abuse you sweetie? Did that get you ‘off’!”

He confirmed what I had just figured out ... that my fathers coworker was one of my clients. "Wild Fuck" inside I laugh a bit as Joe was wild but not nearly as wild and kinky as some clients.

As he asks his last question I simply nod .. my body in no state to deny or lie.

“Joe has been telling all his friends about you, so I think your going to be a very busy little girl soon!”, I smiley slyly and I pick up another and place the ‘business end’ on her nipple, but I hesitate and say, “Did he put one here?”, and I close the clamp! I pick up another and say, “How many did he put on your breasts? Five…ten…more?”

I could not tell him what Joe did to me ... if I could have I would have said how Joe likes his daughter on her hands and knees as he fucks her from behind ... he only squeezes her nipples.

"mmmmphhh" my knees grow week as I try to remain standing.

“Nod your head when you have had enough sweetie!”

I nod my head slowly as a small orgasm teases my body, my eyes roll back in my head as for a short moment I am lost in euphoria.

Though my hase I hear him ask me. “Ahh…I see that you also ‘service’ women too”, Oh the stories I could tell ... yes I have serviced women .. I am bi now .. I never thought I was .. but yes I have screwed women with that ... but also men.

My trance is broken as I hear the item rolling in the drawer. My focus is back on him as I know what he has found .. my face turns an embarrassing shade of red.

“Now we know where this goes…don’t we?!” I was enjoying more and more in Emily’s humiliation. The I put the plug down on the counter and I asked Emily in a mocking way, while fingering her nub, “Do you enjoy being sodimised by strangers?”

I turned my head away in an effort to hide my guilt .... yes I know where it goes ... god would he think I liked it ... the truth was I did like the feeling of the plug ... I did like getting fucked in the ass ... a girl thinks she would not and most don't yet ... I did like it ... I did not want to but I did." What a dirty whore I am.

“Did Joe fuck your ass? Did he slip this in your ass and fuck your pussy too?” I remembered back last year when Joe and I were on a real state seminar in Vegas, and we hired a high class girl and we DPed her. I remarked to Emily, “Do you ’entertain’ more then one customer at a time?”

I shake my head no ... Joe had used the plug on me yet never had I allowed him to fuck my ass ... he was too big. No I had never been dped by multiple lovers at one time ... but I had been in the room with multiple men before.

The silence is broken as the door opens. Emily stands up shocked as the rules are closed doors are not to be opened ... With out seeing she knew who it was ... she had seen he was a guest this evening .. finally filming his show.. He had asked Emily but Emily had denied him. Now he was there ... her father knew him. Emily knew she was in for a long very hard fulfilling night.

Just then another small orgasm filled her ... this time she moaned louder and louder unable to conceal her pleasure from the egg.
 
“double or nothing”

As I apply more clamps to my daughters soft breasts and rub her clit with my other hand, I sense that several orgasms, or is it just one long one, ripple through her small body.

I don’t know what gets me off more. Torturing my daughter’s small, helpless, body…or her mind, by asking intimate questions about her ‘profession’.

Then suddenly, the last thing I expected, my co-worker Joe has just barged in the door and caught me holding my 100lb daughter, just eighteen last year, naked, gaged, bound, close pins jiggling from her molested small breasts and her body in the spasms of an oncoming brain melting orgasm all while on display for him. If he discovers that Emily is my daughter, then I’m screwed! I instinctively remove my hand from Emily’s pussy and, so, stop stimulating her clit. I hold her frail body as she pants through the ball gag. With all the torture I’ve done to her ‘orgasm denial’ must be the most underhanded! How will she respond. Will he scream…will she ‘dry fuck’ a cock that is not there, will she beg Joe to finish her off?!

I freeze. What do I do now? If I leave and demand that Joe leaves too, he will wonder why. After all we both know that the other hires prostitutes, and we even DPed that girl in Vegas last year. I had just fantasized about seeing that asshole Joe but fucking my little Emily. But now…is this what he intends to do…in front of me? What will Emily think if I let Joe ‘do her’ in front of me? Where have my morels and values gone!

Then I think of a possible way out. I say to Emily, “It’s up to you ‘Ms’ (I was trying to act as though I didn’t even remember her name).” “Nod your head if you are willing to ‘service’ both of us. Or shake ‘no’ if time is up!” I left the decision to the ‘hired work’. This way if my daughter said ‘no’ then Joe would just assume that it was against the rules, or something, and all would be right. But secretly, I hoped my little sweet Emily would nod ‘yes’, as the thought of ‘sharing’ my very daughter was another despicable fantasy I had dreamed of.
 
My body craved to be filled, the only thing holding Emily up was the handfull of hair her father had.

She tried to glare at him for his cowardness of making her chose, asking her to confirm it was what she wanted. What she knew was that no clients came to a room without Carrol's say. Emily knew she had little say in the situation, even if she disagreed Joe could fuck her. It was in his portfolio it was a game he liked to play. He would often have Emily play the reluctant girl crying and telling him to stop only increased his desire.

She could see in her fathers eyes he wanted to watch her get fucked. She wanted that more than he did as her body needed to be filled. Even so she was not about to say yes for him. Her father certainly know how Emily hated being told what to do.

She was standing her ground neither nodding or shaking her head. As she did her body betrayed her, the buzzing in her pussy had won as she started to pant and lose herself in an orgasm. Her legs grew week, her head rolled back as she grunted in pleasure through the gag. She glowed in the euphoria of the small yet pleasurable orgasm.
Joe knew what her father did not ... that Emily was only beginning.
 
Joe’s mouth was watering in want to ravish that soft, gorgeous body. His cock was already hard, throbbing, wanting to feel that tight pussy, but now that ass was on the table something she kept saying no to him, but now he had someone else here and it might workout this time, he could only hope so.

His body was trembling just watching as Emily’s body talked to him. It needed that special touch it needed his cock! “Come on Jim, She is ready man! Don’t let them damn toys take her!” Joe barked for the lust and desire was burning deep in his gut. He wanted to walk over and begin his little tongue teasing across your abdomen, and then he would travel up her abs with a small drag of the tip of his tongue followed by a few bites. Until he reached those mounds, where he would suck her skin into his mouth and run his tongue across the skin. He would do this until he got to her nipple where he would bite and pull her nipple up with his teeth, flick over the tip with his tongue.

He shivered with the images but Emily was not on his time so he could not do anything unless Jim gave him the ok. Joe’s cock was hurting as it was bunched up in his pants. He looked over a he mouth and wanted to make her gag on his cock for last time she had a mishap and well he never got the gag sound that he wanted..

“Come on Jim, Your letting her slip away man!” He knew better for she was just getting started but he wanted Jim to give him the okay to fuck this beauty… His hand went down and adjusted the bend… “JIM? What the hell is up man let’s fuck her!” He walked over “Hello Honey! Is that pussy burning? Would like a nice thick cock to stretch out that pussy about right now? Mmm sounds good does it not… Can you see my cock fucking you Baby! Do you want my cock deep in that pussy or yours?” He took a hold of a clamp and jiggled it… “I cant hear you? Do you want my cock in your pussy?”

“I know what you want… You want my cock in that mouth first do you love. Yeah, you want to fuck my cock with you mouth…How could I forget my manners… Sure, I will fuck your mouth…. Just tell Jim that you want me to fuck that small mouth of yours … come tell him…”
 
I waited for “daddies little girl” to reply if she wanted to be ravaged by her daddy and foul Joe. Incest and degradation. Would Emily desire this? The more I thought about how sordid all this was, the more I seemed to let my values fade in favor of self ego and realizing so many sexual fantasies of my daughter. I looked at my little one, but she seemed to be lost in her orgasm…or did she glear at me?!
Meanwhile I listened to Joe degrade my little girl. Instead of stopping him I listened and realized that I was getting excited listening to another man degrade my Emily an I wanted to join in in the degradation. Emily seemed to take it as a good whor should. Then joe started to fondle her like only Joe would,,,by flicking the clamps on Emily’s poor little breasts.
“I want that cunt too.”, I said to the whor as I slid my hand down her ass and probed for her ass opening…”And that ass too.”, I whispered. Emily did not seem to be responding. I didn’t know if she was still in the throws of her last orgasm or just would not comply with an answer.
I couldn’t stand it anymore. The foreplay was enough to make a porn vid go viral! “OK, Joe…lets ‘do’ her!”, I said to my co-worker and drinking buddy. I knew that I would hear Joe making discussing remarks about this day for some time to come, but I through caution to the wind in my state.

I lowered Emily so that she was on her knees and started to untie the ball gag while saying to Joe, “Ok, you take a turn at deep throating her while I find some lube.” I knew that Emily would know what the lube was for!
I left my little daughter kneeing on the floor, still bound, clamps on her delicate chest and the buzzer still in bedded in her soon to be ravaged cunt. I stepped to the dresser to look for a tube of KY jelly. Then I remembered the but plug and picked it up from the dresser. I found the lube and unscrewed the top. I looked over my shoulder to see…
 
My body is week as the orgasm ebbs, leaving me lusting for more. For a moment I am lost in the moment .. wondering what has happened to me. Then I hear his voice, that of my father. For a moment I panic as I feel him move me to my hands and knees. I fear he will not tolerate my behavior ... then I recal how he has done this to me... he has bound me gagged me and put that devilish vibrator inside of me. He caused my last orgasm.

Still I am a bit out of it as I simply try to steady myself on my hands and knees. I have been pushed over the edge and am intoxicated with my own erotic desire. My world now centered on my needs being satisfied. The world beyond is a fog.

I hear little of what is said ... my body on autopilot to satisfaction. As my head is lifted my mouth opens. As I feel the cool jell I arch my back and rasie my back as if to say "please fuck me."
 
I couldn’t decide if I was disgusted and angered or lustful by hearing Joe’s crude remarks. I should not have been surprised, because he talks that way to all the girls he hires. But this time it’s my daughter! However, I felt myself go as I sank into a well of incest lust. I suddenly realized that Joe is one of my daughter’s ‘regular customers’, so she must know his routine and what I’m about to see Joe do to her has already happened before.

I didn’t wait for Joe to start deep throating my little girl. I knelt down behind Emily with a tube of lube in one hand and the but plug in the other. But first I reached around her out stretched legs and felt her still vibrating pussy. It was latterly dripping with natural lubricant and her inner folds were on full display. I rubbed my daughter’s pussy a bit then I reached two fingers in and pulled out the vibrating egg. As it came out so did a torrent of fluid! I whispered in her ear, “You wont be needing this for a while sweetie.” The implication was that her pussy would soon be filled with Joe and/or me!

Then I applied a generous amount of lube to my finger and reached in between Emily’s firm but cheeks and started to feel for her anal opening. I probed a bit then soon found it. I pressed my middle finger in and was surprises as to the ease that it when in. I slid my finger entirely into the silky smooth bowel of my daughter. I was perplexed because tt seemed that she did not even need lubricant.

I felt the lust of my first penetration of my very daughter. And wanted more. I reached around again with my free hand and rubbed my daughter’s sex again. I felt her natural fludes still seeping out. I then probed for the opening to her whom and was easily able to slip in two finger this time. With my free thumb I started flicking Emily’s hard clit.
 
Joe look over Emily when Jim tells him to go head and fuck this girls mouth while he goes and finds the lube. Joe grins big! “You here that! I get your mouth." He loved this girls mouth, she had soft lips and one hell of a tongue that always put him on the edge, but this time he was only going to let her lick his tip for awhile.

Joe jumps out of his clothing,"So open get ready for the locomotive for I’m going to do some throat culturing." His cock already hard as he moves up to her.

“Bitch stick that tongue out! I want my head washed before putting it in our mouth see I just got down fucking a bitch so you will be tasting her too.” He shoots a shit eating grin over to Jim.. “See you just have to know how to handle these bitches.”

He moved up just enough for her to get to him… “Come on now stick that tongue out like you just cant await for me to shove this big cock down that slutty mouth of yours.”

He grabs the back of her head and stretches her toward his jerking tip…
 
Jenna was soon on her hands and knees her tongue lapping at Joe's cock like she had many times before. His firm grip on her hair gave her little choice. As she worked she wondered what her father would do to her from behind.

She wondered if soon she would be the one the men talked of. She would be the girl the men double teamed. She would be the slutty hooker. She knew her dad would never admit to Joe, the slutty hooker lapping and pleasuring the cock was his daughter.

It was inevitable and she raised her ass to her father giving him the choice of her pussy or ass as Jenna's mouth was filled with Joe's cock.
 
I stood in the room speechless while Joe verbally abused my little girl like he had that hooker in Vegas last year. My ears burned, but what could I do? How could I say, “Hay…stop! That’s my daughter that you’ve been fucking!” And how would I explain myself here? But in a dark recess of my mind I felt a deviant lust. A lust that I’ve only fantasized about until now.

Joe striped down while my little girl complied too his seedy orders and knelled down before him like a harem girl to her master. Then it dawned on me, ‘ This is NOT the first time that my Emily had “been” with Joe!’ I started to feel like…like…a ‘new comer’ somehow. Joe and my sweet daughter had been fucking for who knows how long!

Emily settled down to a position that she seemed to take without hesitation…like she must have done for many other men before. I watched as Emily opened her legs, inviting me to partake in ‘product’. I also took off my shirt and unbuckled my trousers and all three of us were naked in the room with my daughter. I knelt behind my daughter and looked at her puckered anal and her gaping pussy with her tender folds spilling out. Emily let herself be venerable to me while service Joe. I had a tube of lube in one hand and the steel but plug in the other. Considering all the sex toys in this room…including a large collection of versus sixed anal toys, I assumed that my little Emily was well versed in taking men’s cocks into her rectum. Then I remembered the strap-on that I saw. I wondered if Emily had let ladies use it in her ass too!

Enough of this day-dreaming. My cock was hard as a rock and dripping precum from all my diverted thoughts. I applied a dollop of lube to my daughter’s ass and then some to the but plug. I wondered what she was thinking. With Joes cock imbedded in her throat and her daddy applying cold lube to her anal bud. Then I placed the plug to her ass and applied pressure. I was surprises as to haw easily it slid in. Just a little pursuer and all six inches were it to the stop. The blue gemstone looked like a jule with my daughter’s toned body.
Then I got closer and placed the head of my cock to my daughter’s pussy and felt her soft, warm and wet inner folds tenderly engulf daddy’s cock.
 
Emily thought for a moment how naive she was the first time Joe spent time with her. How he was so understanding as she learned. Though that was some time ago ... she now knew what to expect and the consequences of not reacting to him.

Soon his cock was in her lips as her father watched. Her anger at him built as he allowed his daughter to pimp herself out with out a word to keep Joe from violently ramming his cock into her lips. She had hoped for some sign of protection. Even if he would have excused himself. yet now it seemed not only did he enjoy watching his little girl give head, he was ... "mmmmmm" she moaned upon feeling the drop of lube on her ass. "Would he fuck her ... no way she thought." Then she felt the cool metal plug slide into her trained ass offering no resistance."

Next he was gonna fuck her .. Emily knew it and there was nothing she could do.. Soon all her holes were filled ... her body lusted for moments like this ... soon she was forgetting the man in her pussy was her father ... as her sexual pleasure was building into what she craved .. the eupphoria of sexual pleasure she was certain to soon have.
 
I could see Joe skull fucking my Emily, and Emily taking her fucking like pro. I marveled at seeing her throat flex each time Joe’s sizable member thrusted into Emily. She was certainly a pro. I felt some ironic pride that my daughter had such talent…even at a prostitute.

At the same time my respectable nine inches was now fully in my daughter’s cunt. I was overcome by the raw lust of all of this. I started to thrust my member in and out of my little one like, I’m sure, so many other men had done before…that thought sent a sill through me. Men I don’t know ‘using’ the same pussy…may daughter’s. Still I was swept away with the lust of it all. Joe hammering into my daughter’s throat, and I doing the same with her pussy. I could feel the hard metal of the but plug through the thin membrane. I already felt the inevitable sensation in my balls and realized that I was already building to an orgasm. I reached around with my had and starting flicking my daughter’s clit. Yes…this was insane! I was fucking my own daughter like a wild man, while Joe was doing the same, and all with my daughter…then prostitute! Just then I felt sudden surge and know that I was having an uncontrolled orgasm. I thrust once more and felt the head of my cock bottom out in Emily’s pussy. The sensation was like an electric charge was sent through my cock. Then I felt the surge of semen drive through my cock and empty into my daughter’s cunt, and the slimy feeling of my cum in her. I froze as my cock continued to dump it’s load into my daughter.

Just then, with my cock still in my daughter, and Joe still throat fucking her, a terrifying thought dawned on me! I have a framed picture of Emily and her mom on my desk at work. Joe has been in my office, but usually in the other side of the desk sitting in one of the sort chairs while we chat about making money. Still I wondered, ‘Did he see the photo?’ ‘Did he see Emily’s image in the picture?’ ‘Did he put the pieces together?’ ‘Does Joe know that Emily is my daughter?!’
 
I could see Joe skull fucking my Emily, and Emily taking her fucking like pro. I marveled at seeing her throat flex each time Joe’s sizable member thrusted into Emily. She was certainly a pro. I felt some ironic pride that my daughter had such talent…even at a prostitute.

At the same time my respectable nine inches was now fully in my daughter’s cunt. I was overcome by the raw lust of all of this. I started to thrust my member in and out of my little one like, I’m sure, so many other men had done before…that thought sent a sill through me. Men I don’t know ‘using’ the same pussy…may daughter’s. Still I was swept away with the lust of it all. Joe hammering into my daughter’s throat, and I doing the same with her pussy. I could feel the hard metal of the but plug through the thin membrane. I already felt the inevitable sensation in my balls and realized that I was already building to an orgasm. I reached around with my had and starting flicking my daughter’s clit. Yes…this was insane! I was fucking my own daughter like a wild man, while Joe was doing the same, and all with my daughter…then prostitute! Just then I felt sudden surge and know that I was having an uncontrolled orgasm. I thrust once more and felt the head of my cock bottom out in Emily’s pussy. The sensation was like an electric charge was sent through my cock. Then I felt the surge of semen drive through my cock and empty into my daughter’s cunt, and the slimy feeling of my cum in her. I froze as my cock continued to dump it’s load into my daughter.

Just then, with my cock still in my daughter, and Joe still throat fucking her, a terrifying thought dawned on me! I have a framed picture of Emily and her mom on my desk at work. Joe has been in my office, but usually in the other side of the desk sitting in one of the sort chairs while we chat about making money. Still I wondered, ‘Did he see the photo?’ ‘Did he see Emily’s image in the picture?’ ‘Did he put the pieces together?’ ‘Does Joe know that Emily is my daughter?!’

Emily instantly felt the hot shaft enter her pussy. The hot shaft was her own fathers, hard and wonton for her ... his daughter ... as another man fucked her face. For a moment she wanted to object, but with the cock in her mouth could not. Instead, her lust for sex appreciated the cock, her pussy betraying her mind and clenching upon the pleasure object inside of her.

Emily wondered if he knew now ... that was silly ... there was no denying how much Emily loved sex .. how she loved to get fucked. A moan escaped her, muffled by the cock inside of her.

The men now in unison fucking her, her doing her best to please both of them. Her petite young body a plaything for the older men.

She thought how when she was younger, she had met Joe once with her father, did he recall her back then ... or not. OMG my secret is no more .. my own father knows.

"Mmmm" she moaned feeling Joe's cock throb. The quickly excited cock of her own father was about to burst. She felt his hands clench her hips, then it was too late as she felt his hot load fill her pussy. She had hoped he had worn a condom, yet it was clearly apparent he had not. Her pussy reacted, clenching and sending her body into an earth rocking orgasm.

Her lips clenched on Joes cock, her head urged forward taking both men fully into her willing holes.
 
I still went over it in my mind. I didn’t know that got me hotter… Fucking my own daughter, or watching some “prick” doing her! I was not the “goody goody” dad that I projected in our local community. Oh sure, I put on the image of the typical conservative dad. But, when no one was looking, I lived out my despicable desires. And “doing” my daughter was a fantasy I’ve had since she started developing. I started dawning on my that maybe I gave her the same “gene” . I looked down on my Emily and stroked her back as I recovered from ejaculating in her, apparently, well used whom. I watched her convulse as Joe’s cock still cut off her wind pipe, and joe tensed up as he slammed his cock down daughters throat and came. We both started to recover. But before withdrawing my cock from my Emily’s warm and silky cunt, I placed my index finger on Emilie’s apparently lubricated but hole. I remembered from the “menu” that the lady of the house showed me, that Emily was a “platum” girl. That meant that she was adept at anal sex! I smiled slyly and forced my finger into my daughter’s anus while my cock was still in her pussy. I wondered if Emily had taken two, or more, men at the same time in her pussy and ass, like that hooker that Joe and I hired back in Vages.

Just then I heard some heavy foot steps on the hall outside the room. Then the door burst open! I with drew from Emily and reached for a towel. It was the lady of the house and a tall very muscular back man. “God damn it Joe!”, the lady shouted. “You know the rules. Now get your ass out of here! Or I’ll have Jason throw you out!” It was apparent that Joe was not here by the lady’s invitation and that Jason was the bouncer. Joe said, “OK, I’m cool. Just let me get my close on.” Joe looked at Jason, a mountain of a man, with a bit of fear in his eye. Maybe they had a run-in before. As Joe was pulling his pants up he looked down at Emily, how was trying to catch her breath, and said, “Hey, I’m the best man for my best friend’s wedding and I’m throwing him a “stag” party. How about you being the “entertainment?” And with that Joe stroked Emily’s cum covered face with his hand. Then he replied slyly, “It’ll be like the last time, but BETTER!” I looked at Emily in shock! Yes, I, and Joe had just fucked my own daughter, but how far did Emily go! She caught her breath and said…
 
Even after the door was opened, Joe took his time, not allowing Emily to breath with his cock jammed into her throat. Upon finally releasing her, Emily gasped, her work cloudy, and ringing in a fantastic orgasm. She recognized the voices and she knew Joe. (The bouncer, who treated the girls with respect).

The lady of the house would shoo Joe out, scold him, but Emily knew that was it, Joe would live to cum plenty more days. His money was always good, and he was one of the best customers to the house.

Emily still in a haze as he mentioned the private weekend and last time. The combination of the words brought her back to the reality of her life. The occasion had been the last spring break, Emily told her parents she wanted to go on springbreak with some friends. Of course they let her ... she was a good kid .... never caused a problem. She was gone for a week ... a week long stag party for Joe's middle son. The location was Las Vegas, Emily was not even old enough to gamble or drink. yet she was plenty old for getting fucked and dancing. 6 nights she was there and made just over 6 grand for her time. Now as joe mentioned it, she was certain her dad would put her spring break and joe's stag party together.

She clenched her lips to stop from crying ... her father was certain to know what a slut she was .. a whore ... a prostitute ... a stripper.

She could never tell him, how she had always craved sex, since she was in her early teens. Her mind was kinky and dirty, behind her innocent look. It was if she was born to do what she was ... and unlike some of the girls she liked it ... the feel the attention. her father must hate her.

As the room fell silent she gasped for air, a tear on each cheek she whispered.

"Daddy ... I am so sorry to disappoint you."
 
Back
Top