The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanging in there... barely.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I got engrossed in finishing the movie I'm making for my parents and the in-laws.

That's a daunting task. I did that a couple of years ago--one for my husband's side and one for my side.

I was glad I did it, too. The one I did for my family chronicles our family through various stages of my nephew's short life. It's nice to go there and see him.

OK ... bedtime for me :rolleyes:

G'night all :D

'Night, doll. Rest well.

'

And around here, that gets you qualified as a 'perv'. Getting naked is normal. ;)

Ah.....

/begins debating with self--Normal or Perv?? Which shall it be?
/holds both hands up trying to decide, then realizes that robe has fallen off completly.

Oh well, guess that takes it out of my hands!!!!:eek::D

/decides to carefully squat down to pick up robe and hang it on the back of the door as was suggested earlier. Hopes no one is looking though!!

That's a daunting task. I did that a couple of years ago--one for my husband's side and one for my side.

I was glad I did it, too. The one I did for my family chronicles our family through various stages of my nephew's short life. It's nice to go there and see him.

I did four. They are all between 10-15 minutes long apiece. One of daughter, one of twins, one of youngest, and one of them all together. From birth to current ages. I'll have to go back and do some editing before I burn the second copy. Gotta replace the pics that have my family around or holding the kids with pics that have his.

There are times I'm glad our video camera got stolen in a break in ;)

Hi again. I'm back from my motherly duties at various schools. Daughter picked up two academic achievement awards (if she actually did any work she might get a few more!), son obviously had fun in his "play" for the talent quest - yes the quote marks are meaningfull - four 11 and 12 year old boys doing a play they "wrote". Lots of fight scenes with cardboard Wolverine style spikes and knives strapped to hands and very little substance :D

Ah.....

/begins debating with self--Normal or Perv?? Which shall it be?
/holds both hands up trying to decide, then realizes that robe has fallen off completly.

Oh well, guess that takes it out of my hands!!!!:eek::D

/decides to carefully squat down to pick up robe and hang it on the back of the door as was suggested earlier. Hopes no one is looking though!!

I see you...

Hi, Starr!

There are times I'm glad our video camera got stolen in a break in ;)

Hi again. I'm back from my motherly duties at various schools. Daughter picked up two academic achievement awards (if she actually did any work she might get a few more!), son obviously had fun in his "play" for the talent quest - yes the quote marks are meaningfull - four 11 and 12 year old boys doing a play they "wrote". Lots of fight scenes with cardboard Wolverine style spikes and knives strapped to hands and very little substance :D

That's pretty much how 11 and 12 year old boys see literature and any English teacher who tries insists on something else is trying to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. I know, I know, there are always exceptions but if you want to get boys to read there have to be fight scenes with virtuous winners.

That's pretty much how 11 and 12 year old boys see literature and any English teacher who tries insists on something else is trying to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. I know, I know, there are always exceptions but if you want to get boys to read there have to be fight scenes with virtuous winners.
Yeah, I know. I wasn't expecting Shakespeare ;). It was more X-men meets Manga without the subtitles :D

Yeah, I know. I wasn't expecting Shakespeare ;). It was more X-men meets Manga without the subtitles :D

Hell, give them time to get more sophisticated about it and there's a huge market for such things! You may be sitting on a pre-pubescent gold mine. :D

Hell, give them time to get more sophisticated about it and there's a huge market for such things! You may be sitting on a pre-pubescent gold mine. :D

teehee.gif

I think he's more likely to remain a consumer than a producer, but you never know!

I see you...

Hi, Starr!

:eek::eek:
/blushes profusely as I realize just HOW much could be seen!!
/keeps back to room while hanging up robe, wishing I could put it back on and just sit quietly away from any eyes that may be on me.

/Turns around when Rolf taps me on the shoulder to offer me a very large Rum and Diet Coke, with a Lime Twist. (Apparently, he realized I'd be needing a large one)

I take a large gulp of the RDC and realize that Rolf has read my mind, and it is more rum this time than DC. He whispers the next one will be done right, more diet coke than rum......apparently he heard me whisper to myself that I don't usually drink at all, but needed something to help me feel a little calmer. He smiles, somehow managing to look me in the eye, then wanders off to help someone else that needs a drink or two.

EDIT:
Our weather has been strange also. Went from very cold to downright Spring. (Balmy, I like that word, may I borrow it for a bit?)

How's it goin' Nekkidites? :D

Everyone have a good...or at least an ordinary...day?

How's it goin' Nekkidites? :D

Everyone have a good...or at least an ordinary...day?

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Very normal Monday....happy that my new chapter is doing well and sad that the snow has gone away...but it's still damn cold here...26!

Dropping in to say 'Hi' to all the naked people.

And a welcoming *HUG* for angel.

Now I'm for bed. Night all.

:kiss::kiss::kiss: Very normal Monday....happy that my new chapter is doing well and sad that the snow has gone away...but it's still damn cold here...26!

Hi Trish. :kiss:

Yay you! You can write! I have a major case of writers block, so I'm doggin' it for now. Glad I don't have a deadline. ;)

Hi starr. :kiss:

How's life down under darlin'?

What's goin' on with your house? Any progress?
House? What house? Nothing happening - we've got everything for it now, but no time to do anything with it.
Shed still not finished (starr about to turn into the wicked witch of the west over this).

End of school year mayhem in full swing, combined with "crap we haven't done the Christmas shopping yet".

Spent all day yesterday 70 miles away with daughter shopping for her formal dress. The formal is tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back