Seducing son-in-law

Remember about your child's feeling before proceeding with the act. Her feelings are more important than a one night stand.
 
Re: Young one

Unregistered said:
Mother_in_law we are dying to know what happened with the young son-in -law.
curious

Been almost two weeks. Maybe she got busted! :D

Ha! That would be the best, but we probably wouldn't ever know about it :(
 
That's right Topher. I hope she is alright though. Some people are unseduceable. She has not been around for sometimes now. I hope we find out soon what happened, if anything.
 
Mother_in_law returns

Hi All, I have been in Florida for 10 days, and I bet you want to know what happened New Years Eve with my youngest son-in-law. Well nothing New Years Eve but New Years day is a different story.
I wore a very short skirt that showed a lot of thigh and sat so he would get a good veiw. And by accident I brushed my breasts against him a couple of times. I think he got the idea because he walked b hind me and rubbed my ass. We were unable to do much more because of the people there for dinner.
Saturday I think I will have a problem at my house that needs fixing. So I will call and say can you help your mother-in -law.
mom
 
Dear Ladies

I have always had the fantasy of making passionate love to older women and as I get older it still seems appealing.(Im47) but the MOL is the ultimate fantasy.I am surprised that so many of you share it. In my case it will never happen as she is 90 but whata lovley thought the older woman is. So ladies keep going cos there are guys who would love to do more than fantasize.
 
My young son-in-law

Hi all,
I called my son -in- law at 8 am Saturday moring and he was there by 8:30. I told him the ceiling light in the bed room was burned out . His reply was"yeah right"And then he threw me down on the bed and stared kissing me. All I had on was a silky robe which was off in seconds. I was so hot and wet within seconds and he knew it. He nibbled my neck then my breasts he was working his way down. Gotto run ,will finish this latter the door bell is ringing.

Mom
 
Would you like to tell what happened with the 31 yrs old and with the 21 yrs old?
 
the thought of my MIL seducing me just makes me sick, she is so god damn ugly...lol
 
Please finish

MIL (MOM) Please finish what happened last Saturday . I think you should try a
threesome with both son-in-laws.
 
weak and sore

To make a long story short. My 21 year old son-in-law left me weak ,sore and satisfied. I still would love to hear from other mother-in-laws who have had sex with their son-in-laws ....................... Mom
 
details

If you would like details ,email me your e-mail address and I will tell you...............MOM
 
i wouldnt touch my ex mother in law with yours even if you were dead. that woman was a saggy beast who looked alot like a man.
 
Wow! I can't believe this thread.

I was never technically her son-in-law, but I did have sex with my girfriend's mother when I was in high school. It was hot. It was exotic and I remember it fondly. I can honestly say it was everthing that you hear about when an older women teaches a younger man about sex. (Just in case you are wondering, I was 18. I was still in high school because my birthday comes so late in the year.)
She went slow, she was patient, she was honest, she never made fun of my innocense. I think back on those times and I know that I will always think of her with respect.

Some people will think I was wrong, but I have no regrets and I am quite thankful that she took the time to teach me about sex.
 
JOCk

Would it be wrong for me to seduce the boy in the apartment next to me? He is 18 and a jock(HUNK)............MOM :confused:
PS I am 52
 
Last edited:
It is not a question of right or wrong; sex between adults of any age is not wrong. However, you already seduced two son-in-laws. Are you having sex regularly with them? was it a one time deal or is it few and far between? Is it a fascination by young men? Do you lose interest after the seduction and look for some new hard thing? or why are you after a collection og young men?
I am about your age and enjoy a younger woman every now and then but I don't think I could seduce a teenager and find the relatonships with yonger women interesting for short time. There is nt much in common to keep and affair going very long. Is it different for you?
I am wondering what exactly are you after?
 
Sorry if this makes me unpopular here.. but I've just got to say it..

mother_in_law I don't know how you can look at yourself in the mirror... you are having sex with your daughters husbands for heavens sake!!

Do you care about their feelings?

And don't come out with.. 'at least its me and not someone else'. You deliberatly went out of your way to seduce them.. they didn't come to you.

I just thank god you're not my mother..
 
I'm With Ladybird On This

Mother-in-law I wonder if you could look your daughters in the eye and say better him having sex with me then someone else.

You are the woman that gave them life. The woman they trust the most above all others in the world and your violating that.

For what a little hot sex? I can uderstand you wanting younger men maybe to fill some kind of gap in your life. But your daughter's husbands? You stood there when they took their vows. If your daughters ever find out what you did to them they will hate you until the day you die.

Have you thought about that?
 
Others Feeling???

:eek:
Truth is, the daughters might react negatively at first, but if they are approached on the subject by hubby, it could be they might find it all a bit of a turn-on. It mostly depends on the relationship they have with MIL.
If you are talking strickly about guilt, that is another story. Christian values strickly prohibit such. The feelings of all persons involved should be considered. That goes without saying.
I would love to hear from the daughters' point of view if any can be found. This is a very complex subject. It has many facets and could be discussed in great detail.:rose: :(
 
Truth is, the daughters might react negatively at first

zetacon4 I am someone's daughter and I can tell you right now if I found out something like that was happening with a man I married he would be in divorce court.

My mother would not only never see or hear from me again but also I would make sure the courts took away any grandparents rights if I had children.

This isn't about perceived morals. I really don't care that much for what society thinks. She has lied and betrayed her daughters in one of the most horrific ways possible the only thing that is worse in a woman mind would be if her Mom had sex with her children.

Personally as a daughter I can tell you right now if my mother set out to seduce my spouse I could never believe that she loved me or cared for me in any way. She put her own desires above that of the children she bore and who she is suppose to protect and love. As a man I am not sure if you can fully comprehend the amount of absolute betrayal involved. She doesn't even love these men it's just sex and a game which makes it infinately worse. I do not expect any of these marriages to ever last if her daughters find out.
 
I agree whole heartedly with hatara.

I guess we are looking at this from two angles.. one being her daughters feelings, and the other a more clinical view.

But whenever people are involved, feelings and emotions will be.

On of the tightest bonds is between mother and child. A child learns to trust and hopefully respect their mother. While a mother nurtures and cares for her children.

Can you imagine the horror on finding out your mother had sex with your husband jusf for the fun of it?

Talk about a lose lose situation. You'd lose your mother and your husband at the same time.

It sounds to me that mother_in_law is a sex crazed woman with no morals or scruples.
 
Back
Top