The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arianna Grande, who I'll freely admit I'd never heard of until the Manchester bombing, just bitchslapped Piers Morgan.

Good.

Epic bitchslap. Great voice. Not a huge fan of her music, but the chica can do a beat down.

I'm about the watch The Happytime Murders.
May God have mercy on my soul.

Spice up this Thanksgiving with a Hot Cheetos Turkey, with your holiday meal.

48a26322-a994-46bc-9776-3f27abb3a731-reyn-july2017_flavoredturkey_hotcheeto12_preview.png

The thing about that relationship that never quite happened, is that its perfect. It never had a chance to go sour. You can look back and daydream on what it might have been, and that daydream is always wonderful.

The thing about that relationship that never quite happened, is that its perfect. It never had a chance to go sour. You can look back and daydream on what it might have been, and that daydream is always wonderful.

It's like you're reading my mind right now. I'm a little spooked. :)

especially when covered with cheetos

I... I'm insulted to my very soul by this concept.

It's a physical pain.

I didn't expect to have this hard of a gut reaction, but I feel like we maybe need to break out the torches and pitforks.

I just... WHY?

I... I'm insulted to my very soul by this concept.

It's a physical pain.

I didn't expect to have this hard of a gut reaction, but I feel like we maybe need to break out the torches and pitforks.

I just... WHY?

It was an important first step in trying to find a way to make turkey stop tasting like ass.

I didn’t realize that so many here were in favor of a Cheeto-covered turkey.

I didn’t realize that so many here were in favor of a Cheeto-covered turkey.

Five years ago, i sat on a metal bench at a metal table in a dining hall that was probably 55 degrees and ate a couple of slices of processed turkey roll with instant mashed potatoes and canned green beans for my Thanksgiving supper.

The cheeto turkey doesn't look so bad.

Five years ago, i sat on a metal bench at a metal table in a dining hall that was probably 55 degrees and ate a couple of slices of processed turkey roll with instant mashed potatoes and canned green beans for my Thanksgiving supper.

The cheeto turkey doesn't look so bad.

It doesn’t look bad but it still looks gross. But then again, I haven’t eaten turkey in 31 years so I’m not the best judge of anything related to carnivore food stuff.

Keep the fixings, the pies and whatnots. Granny's green bean onion soupy dish. Hot Cheetos Stuffing!

Just get rid of the nasty bird.

Do we really know all that shots do?

I mean REALLY KNOW?

I don't think we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back